Sonic the Hedgehog vs Crash Bandicoot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
What can I say? These two talking animals need a good clash. Sonic has all his abilities EXPECT transformations and Chaos Control. Which means Sonic cannot become Super/Hyper/Darkspine Sonic and cannot control time and space. Sonic has no Chaos Emeralds or World Rings. Sonic does have his other abilities he has used since Sonic 1991 to Sonic Rush Adventure 2007.

Crash can go ahead and have all his powers as well.

http://www.archiecomics.com/news/images/august2006/15th_sonic.gif

vs

http://www.n-gage.com/NR/rdonlyres/ECC78CFE-EF97-4D74-9D13-312EB31281D0/0/CrashNitroArtwork1.jpg

Darkhalen
Sonic..Sonic..Sonic the crowd cheers as he is made Winner with the fight lasting only 8 seconds

ESB -1138
So no one is willing to try to defend Crash?

espiemerl
Sonic will do a Spin Dash combo and defeat Crash.

Violent2Dope
Since Crash has all powers, invincible Aku Aku mask ftw.

ESB -1138
Aku Aku Mask is an item not an ability. An ability is something the character can do without the need of an item such as Sonic's speed.

Violent2Dope
Crash just keeps on spinning ftw!

ESB -1138
Blue Tornado would suck Crash up and throw him around like it does those heavy robots Sonic fights and then a Homing Attack on a downed Crash and Sonic is at home by noon.

Violent2Dope
NAH AH! Crash can tornado entire omniverses at 1% power!

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
NAH AH! Crash can tornado entire omniverses at 1% power!

...no he can't.

shin_gear
Dude...if Mario would defeat Crash Sonic would curb him easily.

Violent2Dope
NOES!

MadMel
YESES!!!111!!11ONEONE!@

Violent2Dope
Crash can crush multiverses with the weight of his left nut!

ESB -1138

.............you really have nothing for Crash.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by shin_gear
Dude...if Mario would defeat Crash Sonic would curb him easily.

True

eek!

Darkhalen
Crash gets owned by sonic and mario

shin_gear
Crash would curb both, wtf.

Violent2Dope
Crash at 5% power with one belly flop would kill The Presence, Living Tribunal, and The One Above All with ease.

shin_gear
Your posts aren't amusing. The only thing you don't fail at is sucking ass lol jk hug

Violent2Dope
Seriously tho, this is a stupid thread, of course Sonic wins.

To Gear: kisses

Sol Valentine
Ugh.

CRASHBANDICOOT3
crash would spin a split second before sonic tackles him with his sonic speed with would send sonic flying to outerspace where he wouldnt be able to breath and ultimately die...crash wins

Remindme
Crash plans to use the bazooka and then spin attack Sonic, but by the time he's even thought of this Sonic has defeated him.

Was this a spite?

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Remindme
Was this a spite?

I'm not saying no. roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Originally posted by CRASHBANDICOOT3
crash would spin a split second before sonic tackles him with his sonic speed with would send sonic flying to outerspace where he wouldnt be able to breath and ultimately die...crash wins

Oh whoo; spin. It's not like Sonic never battled anything that spins before. I mean with that kind of logic Crash could defeat Pyron and Nihilus with ease at once. It's a shame that won't work.

Let's see by the time Crash even thought of spinning Sonic would have already used the Lightspeed Attack to WTFpwn him.

Remindme
Originally posted by ESB -1138
I'm not saying no. roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

......mmmm if you say so.....

Violent2Dope
Pyron is faster than Sonic ESB.

Remindme
Pyron is faster than Sonic ESB.

Lol?

Violent2Dope
When you can fly from one side of the universe in 3 years, compared to the billions it would take light, yeah, you are much faster than Sonic. I should revive that Sarg vs. Pyron thread.

Creshosk
...no he can't. Sarcasm.

Remindme
When you can fly from one side of the universe in 3 years, compared to the billions it would take light, yeah, you are much faster than Sonic. I should revive that Sarg vs. Pyron thread.

Maybe he teleported? If he was as fast I just think I'd have seen it in fights

Why? Sargs invunerability thing trashes Pyron

Violent2Dope
Maybe he teleported? If he was as fast I just think I'd have seen it in fights

Why? Sargs invunerability thing trashes Pyron 1. No, he flew.

2. How can Sarg beat Pyron tho? From what I have seen Pyron dwarfs him in power.

Remindme
1. No, he flew.

2. How can Sarg beat Pyron tho? From what I have seen Pyron dwarfs him in power.

1. Well in combat speed Sonic > Pyron from what i have seen, and i'll leave it at that

2. Dwarfs him? he's equal to an Old God........Plus, the invureability thing. Not to mention he kind of created like black magics, corruption and all that....It's especially easy to corrupt energy....what Pyron is made of....

ESB -1138
Pyron huh? In all those videos you and everyone else posted showing Pyron he never once seemed to go lightspeed or faster than that.

Violent2Dope
1. Well in combat speed Sonic > Pyron from what i have seen, and i'll leave it at that

2. Dwarfs him? he's equal to an Old God........Plus, the invureability thing. Not to mention he kind of created like black magics, corruption and all that....It's especially easy to corrupt energy....what Pyron is made of.... 1. Tele for one, and you have only seen videos of the OVA, OVA Pyron is much weaker than canon Pyron, and to ESB, same thing.

2. Pyron is 250,000,000 years old(this is since he became a cosmic being), and during that time has been increasing power by eating worlds, when first reborn he reached a size about as big as the sun, and can shoot a beam from his chest that absorbs energy and matter...matter of fact, that may work on Sargeras. Pyron can crush earth in the palm of his hand if he wished. I am tired of all of this nonsense that Pyron's own body can be easily manipulated because it's energy, Pyron has energy manipulation as well, and has more control over his own body than Sargeras does.

MadMel
no offense ESB, but this is obvious spite

i might as well make a kirby vs. crash thread, or a samus vs crash thread..the result will be the same...crash loses..

CRASHBANDICOOT3
Originally posted by MadMel
no offense ESB, but this is obvious spite

i might as well make a kirby vs. crash thread, or a samus vs crash thread..the result will be the same...crash loses..

you guys really think that crash is that bad, you dont think he's a contender just because he doesnt have super powers. maybe he likes to keep it simple and win that way. tornado spin, titan control, bazooka, jet pack, and basic fighting skills (such as punches, kicks, and spinaroony). nothing fancy, but it is effective. not saying he would obliterate anyone...but he doesnt necessarily lose easily. (remember, i'm not saying he would beat sonic, but Im just saying that he's no whimp either)

MadMel
that stuff you posted, is nothing compared to what most characters here can do..
nice sig btw

CRASHBANDICOOT3
that stuff you posted, is nothing compared to what most characters here can do..
nice sig btw

Crash just does things the simple way, no need to get fancy. he can still be invincible, control incredible titans, tornado spin, bazooka and all that other stuff I mentioned. So he doesnt automatically lose to every character. I think he'd be able to beat kirby (you say he'd duplicate him, well I think the real crash would beat a clone crash anyday) and also pound on kirby til he's the size of a golf ball using the unlimited tornado spin on him or wearing the aku aku mask and blowing him off the stage (smash style). There are alot of other characters that would be beaten just because crash would be controlling a huge titans that would seriously destroy them (i have the game and these titans have crazyass attacks that would obliterate alot of things in their way).

yea thanx...took me a while before having an avatar and sig.

shin_gear
I hope we'll be able to debate nicely from this point onwards. Can't say I haven't been guilty of debating with criticism before though.

Creshosk
Crash just does things the simple way, no need to get fancy. he can still be invincible, control incredible titans, tornado spin, bazooka and all that other stuff I mentioned. So he doesnt automatically lose to every character. I think he'd be able to beat kirby (you say he'd duplicate him, well I think the real crash would beat a clone crash anyday) and also pound on kirby til he's the size of a golf ball using the unlimited tornado spin on him or wearing the aku aku mask and blowing him off the stage (smash style). There are alot of other characters that would be beaten just because crash would be controlling a huge titans that would seriously destroy them (i have the game and these titans have crazyass attacks that would obliterate alot of things in their way).

yea thanx...took me a while before having an avatar and sig. If he's given the titans in a given match.

I like kirby but he might be slightly overrated. Outside of smashbros where according to game mechanics a pichu can beat ganondorf and Bowser is easily defeated by jigglypuff... he is only 8 inches in diameter and doesn't seem to be able to inhale things over a certain size...

Blax_Hydralisk
He's only eight inches tall?

Wow.. I could like, literally step on him..

CRASHBANDICOOT3
Originally posted by shin_gear
I hope we'll be able to debate nicely from this point onwards. Can't say I haven't been guilty of debating with criticism before though.

Yea, i know what you mean. I've recently just came to my senses about crash's abilities where as before I'll admit I was being too biased (like in my crash vs mario thread). But now I'm being fair and providing good reasons for crash's feats and if i see that someone can defeat crash i'll say so. mario or sonic both defeat crash...but not easily. it would be a good fight

Creshosk
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
He's only eight inches tall?

Wow.. I could like, literally step on him.. That's what alot of people forget. Nintendo always lists him as being 8 inches (20 centimeters) tall.

MadMel
kirby can take hits from diamond cutting lasers and cannons balls 10 times his size (that 20 cm diameter)
what the hell can crash do against that durability??
your also forgetting (or probably didnt know to begin with) that kirby can sacrifice his stolen power to make a clone of the enemy he swallowed..he can do this twice, so while crash has his titan, kirby has two crashes plus himself stick out tongue

shin_gear
I don't buy the durability bullsh*t. 313

j/k

Just felt like saying that. ermmhug

MadMel
erm

shin_gear
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/srsly2.gif

Creshosk
kirby can take hits from diamond cutting lasers and cannons balls 10 times his size (that 20 cm diameter)
what the hell can crash do against that durability??
your also forgetting (or probably didnt know to begin with) that kirby can sacrifice his stolen power to make a clone of the enemy he swallowed..he can do this twice, so while crash has his titan, kirby has two crashes plus himself stick out tongue We'll see how many times he can do that in the upcoming game. it looked like he had at least 5 in one shot.

Though he'd have to be able to swallow the enemy in the first place. I think at most I've seen him swallow 16 inches.

ESB -1138
1. Tele for one, and you have only seen videos of the OVA, OVA Pyron is much weaker than canon Pyron, and to ESB, same thing.

Well you are the Pyron expect. I know very little about Dark Stalkers. Not my cup of tea and all I've seen was OVA Pyron which you say is weaker than canon Pyron. Got a video or something showing canon Pyron in action?

He NEEDS an item to become invincible, he NEEDS a titan to control them (which by the way aren't anything special. They are nothing compared to what Robotnik dishes out), he NEEDS a bazooka, and he NEEDS a jet pack to fly. Sonic doesn't NEED anything to run at the speed of sound, he doesn't NEED anything to perform a Spin Dash, he doesn't NEED anything to perform a Blue Tornado, he doesn't NEED anything to perform a Lightspeed Attack, and he doesn't NEED anything to use Sonic Wind.

You see the difference here is that you are giving Crash items, things you find in a level that can only be used for a limited time, like Sonic's Invincibility Box or a Fire Shield. These are not part of the character. Heck Luigi can walk up and find the jet pack and BOOM! he's flying around.

mario or sonic both defeat crash...but not easily. it would be a good fight

Sonic WTFpwns Mario in a few seconds, Sonic WTFpwns Crash in a few seconds. Sonic is the top dog...hedgehog. Sonic's speed and abilities make him far superior than Mario and Crash. But I am glad to hear that you have learned to use a character's feats and abilities and determine who would win in a match.

MadMel
Originally posted by Creshosk
We'll see how many times he can do that in the upcoming game. it looked like he had at least 5 in one shot.

Though he'd have to be able to swallow the enemy in the first place. I think at most I've seen him swallow 16 inches.
more like 1 metre, and besides, we dont know how tall crash is...i mean..he is a bandicoot stick out tongue

shin_gear
Ignore him CB3, ESB just likes to say WTFpwn a lot.

As I do. 131

Creshosk
more like 1 metre, and besides, we dont know how tall crash is...i mean..he is a bandicoot stick out tongue Can you verify that? cause usually he seems to be able to swallow things only up to 2-3 times his size.

If he can swallow 1 meter (100 centimeters or 5 times his size) then he would be able to swallow crash.

CRASHBANDICOOT3
He NEEDS an item to become invincible, he NEEDS a titan to control them (which by the way aren't anything special. They are nothing compared to what Robotnik dishes out), he NEEDS a bazooka, and he NEEDS a jet pack to fly. Sonic doesn't NEED anything to run at the speed of sound, he doesn't NEED anything to perform a Spin Dash, he doesn't NEED anything to perform a Blue Tornado, he doesn't NEED anything to perform a Lightspeed Attack, and he doesn't NEED anything to use Sonic Wind.

You see the difference here is that you are giving Crash items, things you find in a level that can only be used for a limited time, like Sonic's Invincibility Box or a Fire Shield. These are not part of the character. Heck Luigi can walk up and find the jet pack and BOOM! he's flying around.

But I am glad to hear that you have learned to use a character's feats and abilities and determine who would win in a match.

yea but no character can just turn invincible on their own without the use of an item/power up. As for the titans...crash automatically whips out the aku aku mask (makin it look like it came out of his pocket which I count as a power that he now possesses...its called mojo, which is the reason crash has tattoos now because his new ability lets him jack titans by using mojo and the aku mask) so that counts as a power except that he would still need the actual titan to be there. And really, these titans have phenomenal powers...especially the bigger ones.

So the powers that crash has that dont involve items/power ups are:
1. the classic tornado spin
2. the classic Belly Flop
3. whipping out aku mask to control titans at will (which perhaps brings up the idea of...if he can control these huge monsters, cant he control anything else...wow this could mean he can actually jack and control mario, sonic, and whoever...but the trick is, he'd have to get them dizzy first. this is a very interesting concept for this battle btw)
4. the new fighting set of moves (punch, kick, spinaroony type of kick, uppercuts) nothing lethal, but atleast he's learned how to fight now.
5. no more 1 hit deaths anymore for crash, he has a health bar now.

MadMel
Originally posted by Creshosk
Can you verify that? cause usually he seems to be able to swallow things only up to 2-3 times his size.

If he can swallow 1 meter (100 centimeters or 5 times his size) then he would be able to swallow crash. i once swallowed 2 enemies and 3 blocks, all of which are kirby's size..
5 X 20 cm = 1 metre erm

ESB -1138
yea but no character can just turn invincible on their own without the use of an item/power up. As for the titans...crash automatically whips out the aku aku mask (makin it look like it came out of his pocket which I count as a power that he now possesses...its called mojo, which is the reason crash has tattoos now because his new ability lets him jack titans by using mojo and the aku mask) so that counts as a power except that he would still need the actual titan to be there. And really, these titans have phenomenal powers...especially the bigger ones.

Yeah the Auka Auka Mask makes Crash invincible. Expect he needs three and that TNT and Nitro crates still seem to injure him. And Crash actually has to put Auka Auka on the Titan for Crash to control them. Seems to me like it's more Auka Auka's power than Crash's.

1. the classic tornado spin

Big deal, Sonic has the Blue Tornado which is powerful enough to suck up badniks (robots) and they weigh a lot more than Crash.

2. the classic Belly Flop

Good luck hitting something with a belly flop that is moving at the speed of sound.

3. whipping out aku mask to control titans at will (which perhaps brings up the idea of...if he can control these huge monsters, cant he control anything else...wow this could mean he can actually jack and control mario, sonic, and whoever...but the trick is, he'd have to get them dizzy first. this is a very interesting concept for this battle btw)

Oh so Crash can't fight on his own he needs Auka Auka. Even still Crash wouldn't be able to catch Sonic. Beat this:

6JQ-8E8JC5M

4. the new fighting set of moves (punch, kick, spinaroony type of kick, uppercuts) nothing lethal, but atleast he's learned how to fight now.

Seriously anyone can punch, kick, spin kick, and uppercut. Sonic has fought hand to hand in Sonic Battle and Sonic Fighters where he shows off his melee combat skills.

5. no more 1 hit deaths anymore for crash, he has a health bar now.

Shame a health bar is a game mechanic.

CRASHBANDICOOT3
Yeah the Auka Auka Mask makes Crash invincible. Expect he needs three and that TNT and Nitro crates still seem to injure him. And Crash actually has to put Auka Auka on the Titan for Crash to control them. Seems to me like it's more Auka Auka's power than Crash's.

Big deal, Sonic has the Blue Tornado which is powerful enough to suck up badniks (robots) and they weigh a lot more than Crash.

Good luck hitting something with a belly flop that is moving at the speed of sound.

Oh so Crash can't fight on his own he needs Auka Auka. Even still Crash wouldn't be able to catch Sonic. Beat this:

6JQ-8E8JC5M

Seriously anyone can punch, kick, spin kick, and uppercut. Sonic has fought hand to hand in Sonic Battle and Sonic Fighters where he shows off his melee combat skills.

Shame a health bar is a game mechanic.

ok first of all, I didnt say crash can beat sonic. I was only proving to you that crash is not as weak as you think.

The aku aku mask has become a part of crash it seems in the new game. for example You can whip out the aku aku mask at any point in the game to skate on him, which acelerates pretty quick too. Then you got the bubble shield that forms around crash with aku aku's face on the front of it for 5 seconds, and you can keep repeating the block move, which again, crash can do at anytime during the game. So it seems that crash's power is reliant on aku aku, but its his power none the less, or else he wouldnt be able to do it at any point. I mentioned the health bar to let you know that crash doesnt die from one hit anymore. And it also seems that the new developers of crash have dumped the idea of nitro, tnt, and aku aku boxes. So crash's invincibilty is his bubble shield, and this golden mask type of thing that automatically stuns anyone after crash collects it and kicks them. Once again, I mentioned that crash can kick, punch and other fighting combos because you probably didnt know he can do that now. which is also important to know about crash's new abilities.

just because sonic is the speed of sound, doesnt mean he'll run around in the speed of sound in the small area used to battle someone, that would have nothing to do with the fight. So crash would have a chance of doing something to hurt him, but not to defeat him ofcourse. also, they have slowed down sonic for sonic vs mario and for ssbb, which makes sense and also backs up my theory.

Sol Valentine
ok first of all, I didnt say crash can beat sonic. I was only proving to you that crash is not as weak as you think.

The aku aku mask has become a part of crash it seems in the new game. for example You can whip out the aku aku mask at any point in the game to skate on him, which acelerates pretty quick too. Then you got the bubble shield that forms around crash with aku aku's face on the front of it for 5 seconds, and you can keep repeating the block move, which again, crash can do at anytime during the game. So it seems that crash's power is reliant on aku aku, but its his power none the less, or else he wouldnt be able to do it at any point. I mentioned the health bar to let you know that crash doesnt die from one hit anymore. And it also seems that the new developers of crash have dumped the idea of nitro, tnt, and aku aku boxes. So crash's invincibilty is his bubble shield, and this golden mask type of thing that automatically stuns anyone after crash collects it and kicks them. Once again, I mentioned that crash can kick, punch and other fighting combos because you probably didnt know he can do that now. which is also important to know about crash's new abilities.

just because sonic is the speed of sound, doesnt mean he'll run around in the speed of sound in the small area used to battle someone, that would have nothing to do with the fight. So crash would have a chance of doing something to hurt him, but not to defeat him ofcourse. also, they have slowed down sonic for sonic vs mario and for ssbb, which makes sense and also backs up my theory.

You make it the sense that Crash WTFPWNS Sonic.

Sonic can easily speedblitz him at the start of the battle, and skating on the Aku mask may provide him with some speed, but not enough togo faster than Sonic.And that bubble thing is he gonna instantly activate it at the start of the fight? I doubt it, And the Health Bar is only a game mechanic, this is a real battle, and Crash might only survive a few good hits before he sucumbs to his wounds, also, does the golden mask affect them when they're on the ground? Cuz if it his, Sonic can use his himing attacks to counter it. And didn't ESB also point out that Sonic can use hand to hand combat also?

And who says the fight takes place in an enclosed space? The first post didn't point that out.

ESB -1138

And yet you have yet to mention how Crash can counter Sonic. Sonic would WTFpwn Crash in seconds like he did to all the badniks here:

6JQ-8E8JC5M

Seriously, Crash gets cubstomped pretty bad. And Mario and Sonic and SSBB are not cannon games because we see that Sonic can easily keep up with the Tornado X while running backwards.

Blax_Hydralisk
I already beat the Crash of the Titans demo, and the Titans are crap. They're just ovrsized animals. Nothing Sonic can't take care of.

EDIT- Also, the Akku Akku mask is still just a piece of equippment. It's not "apart" of Crash.

Creshosk
i once swallowed 2 enemies and 3 blocks, all of which are kirby's size..
5 X 20 cm = 1 metre erm multiple things don't count, because they're not going to stack out to be 1 meter in any direction. it's possible to stack 5 20cm objects in a 40cm cubed position.

I'm affraid you'll have to do better than that, especially since due to game mechanics you are capable of inhaling multiple objects at a time, this does not however prove that you can swallow something that is larger than the given parameters.

MadMel
thats still crashes head size..he could just swallow that and make crash suffocate laughing out loud
also, given crashes size, he could be crushed down to 40 cm cubed stick out tongue
finally, kirby doesnt have to swallow crash..he could beat him just fine without it erm

Creshosk
thats still crashes head size..he could just swallow that and make crash suffocate laughing out loud and when was the last time Kirby partially inhaled something?
also, given crashes size, he could be crushed down to 40 cm cubed stick out tongue that'd involve inhaling him first which is part of the problem...
finally, kirby doesnt have to swallow crash..he could beat him just fine without it erm Are we assuming that Kirby hasalready swallowed something or smash bros mechanics where Jigglypuff beats Bowser?

Diamond Kisses
Crash Bandicot sucks no expression

Sonic wins effortless stick out tongue

CRASHBANDICOOT3
I already beat the Crash of the Titans demo, and the Titans are crap. They're just ovrsized animals. Nothing Sonic can't take care of.

EDIT- Also, the Akku Akku mask is still just a piece of equippment. It's not "apart" of Crash.

Thats pretty ignorant to judge a game by a demo. I also played the demo and i didnt like it. played the game, and loved it. your acting like the 3 titans you get to use in the demo are the strongest ones. there are 12 other ones that destroy those. its like the energy pyramid. small guys first, medium, then the dominant predators.

Diamond Kisses
Crash is a cool character, but he is not much compared to many other video-game people stick out tongue

ESB -1138
Thats pretty ignorant to judge a game by a demo. I also played the demo and i didnt like it. played the game, and loved it. your acting like the 3 titans you get to use in the demo are the strongest ones. there are 12 other ones that destroy those. its like the energy pyramid. small guys first, medium, then the dominant predators.

None of the titans nor Crash nor Tiny nor Vortex can handle this:

6JQ-8E8JC5M

And I would love to see any titan try to take down the Egg Genesis:

dlnvbGqa61k

Blax_Hydralisk

Then show me. Provide in-game proof of the other Titan's powers. Because it's equally ignorant to base your entire argument for Crash winning on "Well he can control Titans." without showing any proof.

And before you do it, no. I don't want you to give me a parapgraph describing there abilities. I'd like links, scans, videos etc.

CRASHBANDICOOT3
Then show me. Provide in-game proof of the other Titan's powers. Because it's equally ignorant to base your entire argument for Crash winning on "Well he can control Titans." without showing any proof.

And before you do it, no. I don't want you to give me a parapgraph describing there abilities. I'd like links, scans, videos etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titans_%28Crash_of_the_Titans%29

there you go. As if i'd lie about facts.

anyways you still accuse me of saying that I think crash beats sonic. thats wrong I think sonic was given too many powers for crash to win.

shin_gear
1. What's with the Crash hate people. Stop it.

2. We have ESB and Crapzican attacking CB3 as expected.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.