Postal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok
I read in my local cinema that this movie (Postal) will be released on 17 October. I was wondering if it has been released anywhere else yet. And if so has anyone seen it.

According to..

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0486640/releaseinfo

it should already have been out.

Theres some trailers on Youtube and it looks like it could be nearly as controversial as the game, talking of which Postal 3 in the makingsmile

DARKLORDCAEDUS
This sounds very funny. It should be out in a week or two.

Bicnarok
amazing how little info there is on the net about the release date, maybe its getting banned everywhere like the game was.sad

=Tired Hiker=
Or maybe it just sucked really bad. Afterall, it was directed by the guy who made Bloodrayne. yucky

Bicnarok
yeh could be, Im gonna see it anyway.

Bicnarok
Is this out anywhere yet?

idowhatiamtold
Never heard of it until reading this thread.

Kazenji
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Or maybe it just sucked really bad. Afterall, it was directed by the guy who made Bloodrayne. yucky

Also not to mention the developers of the game delibratly hired uwe boll to direct the film Plus i've heard the movie is very true to the game itself.

Bicnarok

eggmayo
Sounds beautifully amusing to me. I'll have a look later when I'm not at college. Loved the games.

Bicnarok
Odd its only on in some remote cinemas, must have upset a few people.

StrawberryClock
It had been delayed to today, Nov 9th, but IMDB and Yahoo are now saying February 1st.

Bicnarok
Its been out in Germany for 4 weeks.

http://www.cineplex.de/kino/programm/city40/

(11th film down)

Bicnarok
looks like this movie died a "DVD" release death, anyone know when its out.

joemee22
Hey I was on youtube and I found this really hilarious movie called Postal, you can see the trailer on gopostal.com

I thought it was very clever and funny, much like the parody movies like Not another Teen Movie and Epic Movie

Tell me if you liked the trailer, I'm looking forward to watching this movie, when it comes out on May 23rd

=Tired Hiker=
Hey there, joemee22! How are you today? Good .. . good. Well I just wanted to thank you for your amazing youtube skills. For you to find such a movie on youtube is amazing to me, let alone create an account here on KMC forums to share with us your discovery of this movie titled, 'Postal.' I am forever thankful! happy

You must have known you discovered such a fruitful gem of a movie as soon as you saw the trailer. Your instincts must me extremely acute, for after you discovered the trailer for 'Postal,' you thought to yourself, "I need to share this with everyone on KMC Forums, because they need to know about this gem of a movie trailer."

Well, ass hat, here is the link to the 'Postal' thread that already exists and has existed for months. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=466426&highlight=Postal+forumid%3A2 If you are going to join KMC in order to make only one post on some friggin' movie we already know about and already have a thread for, then do us a favor and walk off a skyscraper you . . . .. you human paraquat!!! F*ck you. Go to hell! And how dare you insult us by assuming we never heard of the amazing discovery you made. Assh*le.

Impediment
I couldn't have said more eloquently myself, Preston. heartbeat

Merging.

ragesRemorse

dont forget about, In the name of the King. That deserves an dishonorable mention sad sick

moodringer10
i dont know too much about the movie, but ive heard some pretty decent things about it.

SkinWalker
Uwe Boll=Shit. When it comes out and everyone hates it, he is going to blame everyone else for it. Also, the man(director of Bloodrayne and that one other Legend of the King or something movie that came out this year) claims he is the most talented director working today. I expect nothing but montrosity from the little piece of work.

WrathfulDwarf
Dude, I heard that Gary Coleman turn down his role in this movie.....seriously, if someone like Coleman (FRIGGIN GARY COLEMAN) turns down a movie....thats a major friggin omen right there...seriously, Uwe Boll is lower than shit and friggin stupid for making these films.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Dude, I heard that Gary Coleman turn down his role in this movie.....seriously, if someone like Coleman (FRIGGIN GARY COLEMAN) turns down a movie....thats a major friggin omen right there...seriously, Uwe Boll is lower than shit and friggin stupid for making these films.

well, to be fair. He ACCEPTED the role in a shitty game. A sequel to a shitty game none the less.

Bicnarok

Toku King
The acting looks atrocious, and seems to be Uwe's way of trying to show everyone that he's cool.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
well, to be fair. He ACCEPTED the role in a shitty game. A sequel to a shitty game none the less.

I voted for him to be Governor of CA. 313

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I voted for him to be Governor of CA. 313

i did too, in my heart smile

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Impediment
I couldn't have said more eloquently myself, Preston. heartbeat

Merging.

Thanks, man. wink Just doing my job as a resident smart ass.

Robtard

=Tired Hiker=

Robtard
You said it, RT. We Achievers will not stand for this. Mark it eight, Dude!

Smokey, you're entering a world of pain.

=Tired Hiker=
All right!! It's ****ing zero! You happy, you crazy f***?

Robtard
It's a league game, Smokey.

=Tired Hiker=
Dude, this is Smokey. Look, I don't wanna be a hard-on about this, and I know it wasn't your fault, but I just thought it was fair to tell you that Gilbert and I will be submitting this to the League and asking them to set aside the round, I don't know, or maybe, forfeit it to us--so, like I say, just thought, you know, fair warning. Tell Walter. I'm sorry.

superjoe89
haha..just kidding....quoting postal : ) lol...was watching the trailer at their official site ( just google postal-the-movie to find it) a few minutes ago and now i cant get it out of my head. ill be really in trouble after the dvd is out aug 26...lol Is anyone out there a fan of postal like me..? lol Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

=Tired Hiker=
How much they payin' you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.