Ryu Hayabusa vs Lament of Innocence

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
I want to see how Ryu can measure up to surviving Castlevania. So let's stick him in Leon Belmont's shoes...with a twist, of course.

Ryu's mission is simple. Storm Walter's castle, rescue Kureha and kick Walter's ass to the moon. But there are stipulations. Three, to be exact.

1. Ryu is armed only with his Dragon Sword, shuriken and ninpo (True Dragon Sword is enabled for the last two fights).

2. He has to fight and win against every single boss both normal and optional (Elementals and Forgotten One included) NO EXCEPTIONS

3. The difficulty is Crazy Mode. NO EXCEPTIONS

Will Ryu win?

Csdabest
Havent played Lament. Friend has but he compared it to Ninja Gaiden. But I beleive he should be able to do it. I didnt see anything too crazy for him not to be able to beat this

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Csdabest
Havent played Lament. Friend has but he compared it to Ninja Gaiden. But I beleive he should be able to do it. I didnt see anything too crazy for him not to be able to beat this

Find a PS2, borrow LoI and a Memory Card with Saved Data on it and play it on Crazy Mode.

shin_gear
He solos this. A series of well-placed hadoukens would destroy every known villain in the series. If he's allowed to fight as Evil Ryu then he's on a relative level to Shin Akuma who can destroy islands with ease.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by shin_gear
He solos this. A series of well-placed hadoukens would destroy every known villain in the series. If he's allowed to fight as Evil Ryu then he's on a relative level to Shin Akuma who can destroy islands with ease.

Look at the title of the thread.

shin_gear
I know stick out tongue. I just wanted to fake that mistake a lot of people did in the past.

Csdabest
I have a PS2. Just not the game and I cant find it. But Have you played Ninja Gaiden on Master Ninja Mode...>.< Hardest shit i have ever experienced in my life

Lana
Originally posted by Csdabest
I have a PS2. Just not the game and I cant find it. But Have you played Ninja Gaiden on Master Ninja Mode...>.< Hardest shit i have ever experienced in my life

It's an easy game to find, it's like $13.

Csdabest
yeah but in my location They dont have it. i tried ordering from my gamestops and EBgames but none of them have it. And i really dont wanna result into going to ebay for it but im still tryin

shin_gear
Which game, Ninja Gaiden or Castlevania? Rofl.

Csdabest
Castlevania

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.