Marion Jones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Czarina_Czarina
i think she looked to masculine for her face, even if she didn't know, maybe she should have wondered why she was getting so bulked, i mean, her face is feminine, but her body is like a man, she should have wondered, it's rare for women to get that masculine/bulked.

she stated it was flax seed oil and the drug was called the "clear" (undetectable), and it was her couch that gave it to her...and she didn't realize it was the steriod until later.

she's going to jail for lying to the feds.

she's an example to ANYONE training now and who has a couch doing that to them.

do you think she was set-up? she's not set up for lying, the lying part was totally her decision, but the performance drug is the biggest issue, if her couch lied to her, and she didn't really need it to do well...i know she broke her legs twice, but as far as I knew, she didn't need steriods to win, she was already disciplined.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVENR-HlphU

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
i think she looked to masculine for her face, even if she didn't know, maybe she should have wondered why she was getting so bulked, i mean, her face is feminine, but her body is like a man, she should have wondered, it's rare for women to get that masculine/bulked.

she stated it was flax seed oil and the drug was called the "clear" (undetectable), and it was her couch that gave it to her...and she didn't realize it was the steriod until later.

she's going to jail for lying to the feds.

she's an example to ANYONE training now and who has a couch doing that to them.

do you think she was set-up? she's not set up for lying, the lying part was totally her decision, but the performance drug is the biggest issue, if her couch lied to her, and she didn't really need it to do well...i know she broke her legs twice, but as far as I knew, she didn't need steriods to win, she was already disciplined.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVENR-HlphU

Hi. Marion Jones wasn't set up. I believe she knew all along what she was doing. With those crocodile tears she is trying to get a light jail sentence.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Hi. Marion Jones wasn't set up. I believe she knew all along what she was doing. With those crocodile tears she is trying to get a light jail sentence.

OMG, you are ruthless, those aren't crocodile tears!!!

I think she looked too masculine and she should have wondered. I use to weight lift and dead lift, and my sister use to body build..but....you can see Marion Jones in this clip, she's too masculine compared to the other runners. Runners and lifters are going to bulk, but she's too massive, and her face is too feminine. If she had a masculine face, I wouldn't wonder too much.

I think her couch shouldn't have done that to her, the couch perverted her. At least the current athletes training for the 2008 will take this as a lesson and be aware of any substance(s) given to the, EVEN BY THEIR COUCH (esp. flax seed oil). I know, not from experience, but I know from other ppl, that couches can be bullies and can pressure their athletes to take things on faith, almost god-like relationship. So, I believe her when she said she didn't know at FIRST, b/c I can believe that some couches (female or male) can take on a "god-like" relationship and demand their athletes to do anything they say (or else they will quit on them and the athlete won't win).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPHNYWC7UFI

She was taken the flax seed, not knowing it was that substance that was giving her an extra boost, sad, esp. from someone who didn't need performance drugs to excell. Matter of fact, it probably spoiled her to the point that she didn't practice as much as she should. Maybe she questioned it after wondering why she was able to do so well, but then she lied to the feds, imo, her couch set her up, but she shouldn't have lied. I don't fault her for taking something on faith (yet she's not a child), but at least the other athletes will be careful and question their couch if that ever comes up, that's the best thing coming out of this situation. It's terrible.

Victor Von Doom

I think her couch shouldn't have done that to her, the couch perverted her. At least the current athletes training for the 2008 will take this as a lesson and be aware of any substance(s) given to the, EVEN BY THEIR COUCH (esp. flax seed oil).

Note: when your couch is giving you substances, you've already taken some.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Note: when your couch is giving you substances, you've already taken some.

couch=coach

that's not true. if you take supplements, amnio acids (a type of steriod), fish oils, etc., it's not the same as a performance enhancing drug. I mean, when I use to train with a friend, he would tell me the exact time to take the supplements (amino acid), and of course I knew what I was taking. I research herbs/supplements/medicinal plants for 7 years or more (why I use to eat organic foods)...and I know that there are better times to take certain ones, just like with eating. But he knew better, so I listened to his advice.

For ppl who are good at those things, it's all a discipline, timing and the right amount, and you need advice on these things. (It's hard to stick with it, that's why there's so much glory when someone does win b/c of their discipline).

For her to take a supplement without questioning it, it's like someone playing god in her life. some might say that it depends on how long she knew/trusted him, but that's risking her life, she risked her life by taking a supplement that was laced with an enhanced-steriod.

there is such a thing as lacing a drug, so not sure how much lecithen or flax oil would be able to mix with "the clear", but, he could have laced her supplements. i mean, he's in it for money. she's in it for glory and demonstration of her hard work.

the coach perverted her character by giving her that substance, i don't think she needed it in order to do well.

Czarina_Czarina
i just read that her ex-husband was caught using steriods in 2000...not sure if she was married to him at that time, but it's odd for someone to see their spouse get into trouble and then, they do it themselves, right? i don't know. i know she shouldn't have lied to the feds. and i believe her when she stated that she didn't initially know it was performance supplements.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5398801

I'm trying to piece this together...she divorced her husband CJ. Hunter (he was accused of steriod use), and although it didn't say why they divorced, it's a wonder that it was from the performance drug issue, back in 2000, and it's ODD THAT SHE WOULD CONTRIBUTE TO IT IN 2001, YEARS AFTER HER DIVORCE FOR THE SAME ISSUE? SHE WAS SET UP. SORRY.

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/story/2001/06/06/jonesdivorce010606.html

Victor Von Doom
couch=coach

that's not true. if you take supplements, amnio acids (a type of steriod), fish oils, etc., it's not the same as a performance enhancing drug.

What's not true? That receiving substances from bullying furniture is a sign of substance abuse?

Amino acids aren't a type of steroid.

Czarina_Czarina

Victor Von Doom

Czarina_Czarina
If I vomited into the thread it would technically add value to it.

maybe if you were a peeping tom/stalkerish type that likes to peep into a person's life. freak.

they are both alcohol.

and i find it odd that she divorced her husband who was involved in steriod use, just to have it laced in her supplement in 2003, but she lied about it, instead of stating that she " didn't realize it was a laced substance, but stopped after learning about it"...hindsight is 20/20 and i am not making excuses for her.

Victor Von Doom
maybe if you were a peeping tom/stalkerish type that likes to peep into a person's life. freak.

Sorry, I'm confused. Do you mean Marion Jones' life? That'd be very hypocritical.

Or do you mean 'peeping' into your life, that you plaster all over a public forum, despite the fact that precisely zero people give a shit?

they are both alcohol.

Yes, yes they are. Well done.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Lulz.

Czarina_Czarina
Sorry, I'm confused. Do you mean Marion Jones' life? That'd be very hypocritical.

Or do you mean 'peeping' into your life, that you plaster all over a public forum, despite the fact that precisely zero people give a shit?

Yes, yes they are. Well done.

No. If it means zero to you, then don't read it. And yes, alcohol is to whiskey as amino acid is to steriods...the effects are the same.

Victor Von Doom
amnio acids (a type of steriod)

False.

Röland
Marion Jones knew EXACTLY what she was doing, it seems every time an athlete gets caught using steroids or any other illegal supplement they blame their coaches.

I find it ridiculous that someone would just TAKE anything their coach gave to them without checking it out for themselves.

dadudemon
If I vomited into the thread it would technically add value to it.

ROFL cakes anyone?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
i just read that her ex-husband was caught using steriods in 2000...not sure if she was married to him at that time, but it's odd for someone to see their spouse get into trouble and then, they do it themselves, right? i don't know. i know she shouldn't have lied to the feds. and i believe her when she stated that she didn't initially know it was performance supplements.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5398801

I'm trying to piece this together...she divorced her husband CJ. Hunter (he was accused of steriod use), and although it didn't say why they divorced, it's a wonder that it was from the performance drug issue, back in 2000, and it's ODD THAT SHE WOULD CONTRIBUTE TO IT IN 2001, YEARS AFTER HER DIVORCE FOR THE SAME ISSUE? SHE WAS SET UP. SORRY.

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/story/2001/06/06/jonesdivorce010606.html

Her ex hubby was giving her 'roids also.

jaden101
she knowingly injected growth hormone...her coach handed her the syringe and told her what it was.

Bicnarok
Nowadays if you drink some energy drink you can be done for taking performance enhancing drugs. Seeing as they look for traces of things.

Czarina_Czarina
Someone was boasting about the Ethiopians and Keynans, how they don't use performance drugs, well, I bet they use herbs or some exotic plant to boast their ability to breath or gain energy or something.

Some folks were stating that she's really a man. She did get pretty big, too big and muscular for a female.

I wonder what's the difference b/t an athlete taking a performance drug and a model getting a boob job or nose job? Either way, it's not the genes that's working, it's the money/mfg goods.

botankus
Someone was boasting about the Ethiopians and Keynans, how they don't use performance drugs, well, I bet they use herbs or some exotic plant to boast their ability to breath or gain energy or something.

Some folks were stating that she's really a man. She did get pretty big, too big and muscular for a female.

I wonder what's the difference b/t an athlete taking a performance drug and a model getting a boob job or nose job? Either way, it's not the genes that's working, it's the money/mfg goods.
Or a musician dropping LSD to make a hit record. How 'bout stripping the Beatles of most of their platinum albums, as they were recorded using performance-enhancing drugs.

DARKLORDCAEDUS

DARKLORDCAEDUS
UPDATE...Marion has given her gold and is banned for 2 years. Thats what happens when you cheat.

TheGame17
marion jones is a lying *****.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.