worst baseball player ever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
who do you think is a discrase to the MLB ?

the worst baseball player ever i can think of is jordan

spidey-dude
nobody knows ?

DigiMark007
Joking, yes?

The worst baseball player ever is that fat kid I played with in little league that was only around because his dad coached, and he'd wheeze every time he had to run to first, which wasn't often.

Jordan's just a high profile name. But his stats were no worse than a lot of minor league players. Actually answering this question objectively is impossible....quite simply because the worst baseball player ever is someone who has never played, and even if we make it people who have played, it'll be some schmuck who had 3 at-bats in the minors in 1946 (or something similar) and struck out all 3 times.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Joking, yes?

The worst baseball player ever is that fat kid I played with in little league that was only around because his dad coached, and he'd wheeze every time he had to run to first, which wasn't often.

Jordan's just a high profile name. But his stats were no worse than a lot of minor league players. Actually answering this question objectively is impossible....quite simply because the worst baseball player ever is someone who has never played, and even if we make it people who have played, it'll be some schmuck who had 3 at-bats in the minors in 1946 (or something similar) and struck out all 3 times. im talking about major league not the old days when you played bench former in little league just kidding big grin . any ways why do you think jordan left baseball to go back to basketball. he knew it wasnt the right sport for him and he sucked i remember it like it was yesterday him batting.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by spidey-dude
im talking about major league not the old days when you played bench former in little league just kidding big grin . any ways why do you think jordan left baseball to go back to basketball. he knew it wasnt the right sport for him and he sucked i remember it like it was yesterday him batting.

Well, when you're the best ever at basketball, that'll tend to happen. He was still far (far) from the worst ever. He wasn't even in the lowest level of the minor league system. And if you're using your own criteria of major leagues, he only ever played in the minors, so he wouldn't even be eligible. The only reason anyone remember he wasn't terribly good is because he was famous. There's been countless players just as bad or worse, even on the same level as him.

botankus
Anybody in the lineup for MTV's Rock N' Jock Softball. I think Carmen Electra was hitting clean-up.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by botankus
Anybody in the lineup for MTV's Rock N' Jock Softball. I think Carmen Electra was hitting clean-up. carmen electra is a model since when does she play MLB ?

botankus
Dude, take my word for it, she was bad. Even worse than John Travolta, who was leading off.

Mr. Bacon
as of right now, Eric gagne

forumcrew
Originally posted by spidey-dude
who do you think is a discrase to the MLB ?

the worst baseball player ever i can think of is jordan

it would be someone whos name no one would know. Some guy who got his chance, sucked, then got sent back to the minors. It is a nameless guy who couldnt hack it like hundreds that came before him and many that will come after.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.