I did an Uh oh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WickedTexasMomA
I got my first speeding ticket today. sad Gregs gonna kill me when he gets home, I was doing 154 in a 75MPH zone. Was listing to Black Betty and well, Its a "lead footed" song. sad I dont think Greg will be letting me drive his dodge for awhile if ever.

Rogue Jedi
154....are you sure you were reading it right?

WickedTexasMomA
Yea, Its what the officer said I was doing. Its on my ticket-_-

WickedTexasMomA
I blame it on me not being used to driving cars. First time Ive drove a car in 8years. Ive always drove a truck. My truck starts to shake at 110 so I know when to slow down, His car doesnt do that.sad

Shelbert Lemon
75mph.. thats the interstate speed limit isnt it messed
154? ... thats incredibly dangerous.

WickedTexasMomA
Yea it is. I had a babysitter for the night and was visiting a friend a few towns over, I had to come home early and I had 35mins to drive 45miles so I was in over drive to start with but then my song came on .lol

Shelbert Lemon
Well Im glad you are safe first. ...and I hate to see how that will fly with the court. You may loose your licence.

WickedTexasMomA
Yea, If I do its like a 15,000$ fine to get it back. I'm just glad they didn't haul the car off. The officer was actually nice considering .lol

T.M
wow..

If you were caught doing that here you would be banned from driving on the spot.

Dusty
154 MPH?!?!?!?

Slow down Jeff Gordon!

WickedTexasMomA
lol Believe me after this, No more driving sport cars, just my trucks.lol

WickedTexasMomA
btw Dusty, your sig creeps the shit out of me.

WickedTexasMomA
Welp, Greg just called from work and I told him... The first thing he ask " is my baby ok?!"

Ya Im fine

" Not you, my Viper".

.............Geeeez thanks for being concerned.

Shelbert Lemon
laughing out loud

Viper? That explains the speed. yes

well sorta stick out tongue

WickedTexasMomA
mad I hate them. My first car accident was in one and now my first ticket.

AstroFan
154 is crazy fast. blink

I suddenly feel better about my tickets. stick out tongue

WickedTexasMomA
lol Im glad you feel better?

AstroFan
But I got all 3 of mine in about a month, I doubt you will do that. embarrasment

WickedTexasMomA
Nooooooooooooo, Im sticking to my 650, it wont go ABOVE 75.LOL So long as im not in a school zone , I think i'll be ticket free for awhile.

Shelbert Lemon
Since the car accident I was in, Im afraid of really high speeds(80+mph)...specially if the roads are traffic filled.

WickedTexasMomA
I think if my ticket is above 5K I'll ask my dad to pay it.LMFAO

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
Since the car accident I was in, Im afraid of really high speeds(80+mph)...specially if the roads are traffic filled. Im sorry. sad I know that feeling. Where I had my accident back in 2003, I cant drive past it. I'll go5blocks out of my way just to miss the street.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
Im sorry. sad I know that feeling. Where I had my accident back in 2003, I cant drive past it. I'll go5blocks out of my way just to miss the street. yet you tear ass down the freeway at 154 mph. laughing

You're gonna ***** slap me now, arencha? eek!

Tattoo
How the flying **** can you drive 154 and not know you are speeding? no expression If you need a vehicle to shake to tell you that you're going fast then you shouldn't be allowed to be behind a wheel.

It's simple to check your gauges occasionally. Make sure you're maintaining your speed.

It's good that you're okay and all, but you're still a flipping idiot. At those speeds the slightest mistake could have sent you home in a body bag...or worse, you and whoever you may hit when you kill yourself.

Rogue Jedi
Isnt there a certain speed where it turns into reckless driving?

Tattoo
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

I would think at about 90mph...

Strangelove
Isnt there a certain speed where it turns into reckless driving? I think it depends on the speed limit.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Strangelove
I think it depends on the speed limit. I gotta google that, curious now.

Secretus
I got my first speeding ticket today. sad Gregs gonna kill me when he gets home, I was doing 154 in a 75MPH zone. Was listing to Black Betty and well, Its a "lead footed" song. sad I dont think Greg will be letting me drive his dodge for awhile if ever.

You're lucky you didn't get arrested on the spot.

I was doing 93mph in a 75mph zone on I-40 and I thought the cop was gonna taser me.

Consider yourself lucky.

shin_gear
I got my first speeding ticket today. sad Gregs gonna kill me when he gets home, I was doing 154 in a 75MPH zone. Was listing to Black Betty and well, Its a "lead footed" song. sad I dont think Greg will be letting me drive his dodge for awhile if ever. Don't go that fast you'll hurt yourself! weep

Baylin
Anything above 100mph is an instant ban over here. I'm not even allowed to go that fast on the motorway with emergencies!

WickedTexasMomA
Holy shit.... Well I talked to the judge today. All he did was give me a 200$ fee. Since it was my first incident on record. I think they let me off easly because of Zoey.

Secretus
Prayer for judgement ftw

Lana
Originally posted by Tattoo
How the flying **** can you drive 154 and not know you are speeding? no expression If you need a vehicle to shake to tell you that you're going fast then you shouldn't be allowed to be behind a wheel.

It's simple to check your gauges occasionally. Make sure you're maintaining your speed.

It's good that you're okay and all, but you're still a flipping idiot. At those speeds the slightest mistake could have sent you home in a body bag...or worse, you and whoever you may hit when you kill yourself.

No ****ing shit.

I think it depends on the area and the speed limit. Around where I live I think it's more than 20mph over.

WickedTexasMomA
Its amazing tho how a person statues can ****ing change the out come of shit like this. I'm all for punishing the deed with the full maximum that the law will allowed. I honestly thought I deserved more, But then again I don't care what they could have charged me with. I was trying to get to the ER . I was 3miles away when I got pulled over , The officer actually followed me to the ER afterwards.

Mairuzu
Im surprised he even caught up to you in the first place...

How fast where you going after you got the ticket? 120?

Mr. Bacon
ive only hit 105, but i didnt get caught

Röland
No offense but you shouldn't be allowed on the road.

You should have had your license stripped from you, in my opinion, that's just ridiculous to be going that fast.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Secretus
You're lucky you didn't get arrested on the spot.

I was doing 93mph in a 75mph zone on I-40 and I thought the cop was gonna taser me.

Consider yourself lucky. nah, there is actually a law that states officers can taser you if you are black on principle. stick out tongue

Disturbed Angel
shock It'll be alright.....hopefully. petpet

Impediment
I think that you might be exageratting just a bit, WTM.

It's common knowledge that if an officer of the law catches any motorist, in any state, driving 100 miles per hour or faster, not only will you get arrested for wreckless driving and severe speeding, but you'll also get a suspended license.

I doubt that if you were going 150+ mph, you would be here posting about your exploits. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, since I have no reason to be so with you, but I don't believe you.

If you were going to the ER in an extreme rush, then I hope you're doing better.

WickedTexasMomA
Believe what you want hun. I respect your opinion and your honesty.

Secretus
nah, there is actually a law that states officers can taser you if you are black on principle. stick out tongue

The trooper was blacker than me. laughing

Bigon
Wow, 154 MPH. I suppose the road was empty which was a really really good thing!

Mairuzu
Post the speeding ticket?

Shelbert Lemon
Its amazing tho how a person statues can ****ing change the out come of shit like this. I'm all for punishing the deed with the full maximum that the law will allowed. I honestly thought I deserved more, But then again I don't care what they could have charged me with. I was trying to get to the ER . I was 3miles away when I got pulled over , The officer actually followed me to the ER afterwards. I thought you were on the way home from a friends house while listening to a 'lead footed' song. confused

Grinning Goku
I'm pretty racist towards blacks ,Sorry I won't change for you or anyone else - WTM. Wow, any particular reason why?? I mean WTF? See, this is why certain races can't get along, because of bullshit like that.

Shelbert Lemon
wow that was strong messed

Grinning Goku
wow that was strong messed

I took that quote from WTM's profile. I think it's a shitty thing to have in your profile. It only incites hate and widens already wide differences.

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
I took that quote from WTM's profile. I think it's a shitty thing to have in your profile. It only incites hate and widens already wide differences. People who are racist are ignorant.

Tattoo
I thought you were on the way home from a friends house while listening to a 'lead footed' song. confused

Me thinks she's lying about the entire thing.

Kelly_Bean
You almost ran over me...how do you feel about that? cry

Grinning Goku
People who are racist are ignorant.

What gets me is she had the heart to judge another member because that member had an abortion. Judge not, lest ye be judged. I can't stand hypocritical people. What's worse is she's got those two adorable little girls. I hope she (Wickedtexmoma) isn't dispensing her bigotry amongst her children.

Kelly_Bean
I love her. She's my brutally honest babygirl.

MR.Grum
I got my first speeding ticket today. sad Gregs gonna kill me when he gets home, I was doing 154 in a 75MPH zone. Was listing to Black Betty and well, Its a "lead footed" song. sad I dont think Greg will be letting me drive his dodge for awhile if ever. wtf do you own a race car

Barker
Welp, Greg just called from work and I told him... The first thing he ask " is my baby ok?!"

Ya Im fine

" Not you, my Viper".

.............Geeeez thanks for being concerned.
Pwnt. haermm

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
I love her. She's my brutally honest babygirl.

That's not honesty, boo. That's bigotry. no

MR.Grum
That's not honesty, boo. That's bigotry. no lmao

Shelbert Lemon
Me thinks she's lying about the entire thing. After the ER story, I do too... and I dont see any judge giving only a $200 fine for such an offence.

What gets me is she had the heart to judge another member because that member had an abortion. Judge not, lest ye be judged. I can't stand hypocritical people. What's worse is she's got those two adorable little girls. I hope she (Wickedtexmoma) isn't dispensing her bigotry amongst her children. I know what you mean.

and Kelly: I dont dislike her but this thread reaks of dishonesty.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Post the speeding ticket?

Kelly_Bean
That's not honesty, boo. That's bigotry. no
Eh..either way I'm not going to disagree with either her or you because I Love her and you are really cool it seems, from the times I've got to talk to you.
After the ER story, I do too... and I dont see any judge giving only a $200 fine for such an offence.

I know what you mean.

and Kelly: I dont dislike her but this thread reaks of dishonesty.
I know what you mean. smile I'm not going to disagree with YOU either. stick out tongue

MR.Grum
After the ER story, I do too... and I dont see any judge giving only a $200 fine for such an offence.

I know what you mean.

and Kelly: I dont dislike her but this thread reaks of dishonesty. you mean lies!!!~herbomgthatB!tchislieing~

Reverend Axel
Me thinks she's lying about the entire thing.

Scythe

Seriously, when I read the topic of this thread, I thought you had pooped yourself in public...

Röland
Yea it is. I had a babysitter for the night and was visiting a friend a few towns over, I had to come home early and I had 35mins to drive 45miles so I was in over drive to start with but then my song came on .lol

Its amazing tho how a person statues can ****ing change the out come of shit like this. I'm all for punishing the deed with the full maximum that the law will allowed. I honestly thought I deserved more, But then again I don't care what they could have charged me with. I was trying to get to the ER . I was 3miles away when I got pulled over , The officer actually followed me to the ER afterwards.

So what is it?

You were going 154mph to get home early, or you were going 154mph to get to the ER?

MR.Grum

Reverend Axel

Röland
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
What an ******* **** haermm

****er. haermm

Reverend Axel
Uncalled for, ****

MR.Grum
What an ******* **** haermm hey he pwned her alrighlmao

Mairuzu

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by MR.Grum
hey he pwned her alrighlmao ......****

MR.Grum
......**** Secks?

WickedTexasMomA
I was driving home early because the babysitter gave Zoey Peanut butter which caused her to go into Anaphylactic shock. When I was called the first time and told Zoey was having trouble breathing and her face was turning red around her mouth I halled ass home and told kimmy to take her to the ER if it got any worse. About half way home , I was going 80ish around the time, Kimmy called and said she had to take Zoey to the ER because she couldn't breath, I pulled a Uie and headed west to Madill.

At that time I WAS listening to Black betty and I guess I did get some what reckless and was speeding, Tho I do NOT think I was doing 154 like the officer said I was. Because last I looked down I was doing 105 WHILE passing a semi.! It was at this point I was pulled over.

I explained to the officer that my child was in the ER with a babysitter who did not know her medical condition and any other info the doctors would need. As I said before the officer was very nice towards me but he said he had to issue me a ticket, I told him I understand just to please hurry.

I do not blame any of you for thinking I'm lying out my ass, I would to if anyone told me such an outrageous story. But what I know and what people believe are two different story's.

And yes , I am racist to SOME blacks, Not all but SOME. But im equally racist towards alot of people. I do not agree with people who run around playing like there thugs, No matter the race.

Kelly_Bean
I was driving home early because the babysitter gave Zoey Peanut butter which caused her to go into Anaphylactic shock. When I was called the first time and told Zoey was having trouble breathing and her face was turning red around her mouth I halled ass home and told kimmy to take her to the ER if it got any worse. About half way home , I was going 80ish around the time, Kimmy called and said she had to take Zoey to the ER because she couldn't breath, I pulled a Uie and headed west to Madill.

At that time I WAS listening to Black betty and I guess I did get some what reckless and was speeding, Tho I do NOT think I was doing 154 like the officer said I was. Because last I looked down I was doing 105 WHILE passing a semi.! It was at this point I was pulled over.

I explained to the officer that my child was in the ER with a babysitter who did not know her medical condition and any other info the doctors would need. As I said before the officer was very nice towards me but he said he had to issue me a ticket, I told him I understand just to please hurry.

I do not blame any of you for thinking I'm lying out my ass, I would to if anyone told me such an outrageous story. But what I know and what people believe are two different story's.

And yes , I am racist to SOME blacks, Not all but SOME. But im equally racist towards alot of people. I do not agree with people who run around playing like there thugs, No matter the race.
Screw them if they choose not to believe you, baby. hug

MR.Grum

And yes , I am racist to SOME blacks, Not all but SOME. But im equally racist towards alot of people. I do not agree with people who run around playing like there thugs, No matter the race. Drowns words with Knights Of Cydonia lyrics

Ahhh Ahhh Ahhh
Ahhh Ahhh Ahhh
Ahhh Ahhh Ahhh
Ahhh Ahhh Ahhh
Ahhh Ahhh Ahhh
Ahhh Ahhh Ahhh

Come ride with me
Through the veins of history
I'll show you how God
Falls asleep on the job

And how can we win?
When fools can be Kings
Dont waste your time
Or time will waste you...

Ahhh Ahhh Ahhh
Ahhh Ahhh Ahhh

Ahhh Ahhh Ahhh
Ahhh Ahhh Ahhh
Ahhh Ahhh Ahhh
Ahhh Ahhh Ahhh

No'ones gonna take me alive
The time has come to make things right
You and I must fight for our rights
You and I must fight to survive

You and I must fight to survive...

WickedTexasMomA
love Thanks Kelly..

Who is Knights Of Cydonia ?

I would like to add Zoey is fine. They medicated her, Kept her for ONLY 30mins observation then gave me some Epipen just in-cause she re laps.

Kelly_Bean
You're welcome, honeybunz.

I'm glad Zoey is okay, my cousin is allergic to peanut butter too. I'm only allergic to codine, to my knowledge.

WickedTexasMomA
lol I am only allergic to Bees and such . I cant picture sticking Zoey with a Epipen. She so little and the needle is so big.=( I mean I know I could if there was no other opption.

MR.Grum
love Thanks Kelly..

Who is Knights Of Cydonia ?

I would like to add Zoey is fine. They medicated her, Kept her for ONLY 30mins observation then gave me some Epipen just in-cause she re laps. muse_Knights Of Cydonia

and one your already supposed to have Epi-pens in your home two if it was bad they would keep her for a whole day.....the list goes on..

Kelly_Bean
Yeah I understand, that's really sad for me to think about. sad But then again the stick of a needle isn't as tramautizing as dying slowly from an allergen to something.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by MR.Grum
Drowns words with Knights Of Cydonia lyrics

Ahhh Ahhh Ahhh
Ahhh Ahhh Ahhh
Ahhh Ahhh Ahhh
Ahhh Ahhh Ahhh
Ahhh Ahhh Ahhh
Ahhh Ahhh Ahhh

Come ride with me
Through the veins of history
I'll show you how God
Falls asleep on the job

And how can we win?
When fools can be Kings
Dont waste your time
Or time will waste you...

Ahhh Ahhh Ahhh
Ahhh Ahhh Ahhh

Ahhh Ahhh Ahhh
Ahhh Ahhh Ahhh
Ahhh Ahhh Ahhh
Ahhh Ahhh Ahhh

You and I must fight to survive...

Omg you posted Muse lyrics.. I LOVE YOU

Sol Valentine
Drive faster next time!

Reverend Axel
And yes , I am racist to SOME blacks, Not all but SOME. But im equally racist towards alot of people. I do not agree with people who run around playing like there thugs, No matter the race. Then hate the person, not the race. You can't be racist to some blacks. It doesn't make any sense.

Ozone
Then hate the person, not the race. You can't be racist to some blacks. It doesn't make any sense.

That's true.

dadudemon

LOL! If this is true, the Officer might have had his radar gun set to KPH instead of MPH...the reason is 105 MPH is about 169 MPH...that's close to 154. I wouldn't put it past him for doing something stupid like that.

Impediment
I despise racism and bigotry, even if it is "partial" and "for some but not all" members of a race.

Again, if you were doing 150+ mph, you'd be in jail. No officer, no matter how nice or lenient he is, will give you a mere ticket for doing that speed.

Reverend Axel
Axel is the gr8tst

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Impediment
I despise racism and bigotry, even if it is "partial" and "for some but not all" members of a race.

Again, if you were doing 150+ mph, you'd be in jail. No officer, no matter how nice or lenient he is, will give you a mere ticket for doing that speed.
She should be in jail if her daughter is in need of medical help and she has to race home to come to her? What would happen if Madison's airways were closing up, Matt?

Reverend Axel
The law doesn't stop just because a baby has a boo-boo.

Grinning Goku

Sure... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Impediment
If her child was in need of medical attention, then, yes, I agree that speeding to the hospital in a hurry is the natural instinct of most any responsible parent. For the record, my daughter has, in fact, been rushed to the ER on more than one occasion, and I was going over the speed limit. However, Kel, that isn't the point I'm trying to make.

What I meant is that, in my opinion, having dealt with many a number of law officials in my years, if, in fact, she was speeding at 150+ mph, an officer of the law, no matter how understanding, lenient, or nice they are, would simply issue her a speeding ticket because of her testimony of a sick child in the ER. Most any officer would have arrested her for wreckless driving and severe speeding. They'd have suspended her license, and, most likely, impounded her vehicle.

I am very glad that her baby is ok, and, yes, I very well would have been speeding over 100+ mph had it have been my little girl.

I'm only trying to say that her story, while I'm not blattantly calling her a flat-out liar, is very hard to swallow. That's all.

BlackSunshine
I kinda find that hard to beleive myself....no offense. Nowadays the majority of all vehicles be it truck or car have sensors (rev limiters/governors) on them that will not go over 110 MPH. I'm not saying you're a liar but your story changed several times.

If this is true I do hope your daughter is doing better. smile

Röland

laughing

Wow.....

Secretus

What a load of shit.

-Im pretty racist towards blacks ,Sorry I won't change for you or anyone else.

No ones asking you to change. At least stick with what you wrote in your profile and stop dancing around to please the community. You seem to be doing alot of dancin' in this thread...

Mairuzu
rawr

RogerRamjet
**** me..i'm racist..

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
**** me..i'm racist..

Nobody asked you.

chillmeistergen
154 mph....what a big lump of lie.

dadudemon
Why is this about racism now?

anyway...my two cents...

I don't like a**holes...doesn't matter what color your skin is...

I love nice and friendly people...and I love a person who tries to make things better for themselves...again...it doesn't matter what your skin color is...

Look at it this way...we all can make babies together so does our skin color and a few features really matter that much?

When I was single I had a slogan..."a woman's a woman...I don't care what color her skin is....as long as she's hot." evil face That was the cleaned up version for the kiddies.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by dadudemon

anyway...my two cents...

I love nice and friendly people...and I love a person who tries to make things better for themselves...again...it doesn't matter what your skin color is...

Look at it this way...we all can make babies together so does our skin color and a few features really matter that much?

When I was single I had a slogan..."a woman's a woman...I don't care what color her skin is....as long as she's hot." evil face That was the cleaned up version for the kiddies.

They are all pink on the inside naughty

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by dadudemon

anyway...my two cents...

When I was single I had a slogan..."a woman's a woman...I don't care what color her skin is....as long as she's hot." evil face That was the cleaned up version for the kiddies. When did this thread become about you?

AngryManatee

Goddamn! I've been pulled over for 110 in a 55 (The officer was nice enough to bump it down to 71 in a 55), but I haven't gone past 140.

=Tired Hiker=
I don't believe you were going 154 MPH. no expression

RogerRamjet
Nobody asked you.

They should've never gave you ****** money!! stick out tongue

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
They should've never gave you ****** money!! stick out tongue

**** yo couch, nucca!

RogerRamjet
**** yo couch, nucca!

know your role, biatch!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.