Pyron VS Kos-mos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Burning thought
cosmic dude from Dskers VS high powered female sexbot

battle in an endless dimension of space, rules much the same as known real space only no planets or space anomolies or space forms, i.e suns, blackholes.

Burning thought
absrobs him....uses a variety of galaxy destroying weapons and her great speed and durability, some Kos-mos options there, hilbert effect can come into its own if he tries to do any funny business

Who else?
Pyron eats her.

shin_gear
Was made already :http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=457076

Superboy made it obvious that Pyron stood no chance against KOS-MOS at her prime, but meh, to each their own.

Burning thought
ah i see, hmm, may as well be closed then if we already have it, no duplicates

shin_gear
The way Prime spelled out KOS-MOS made it hard to find the thread.

Violent2Dope
Pyron wins. I now have more stuffs on Pyron to debate for him.

Strength: I don't know much about KOSMOS' strength, but from what I have seen Pyron. I mean, the guy could punch out a galaxy. no expression

Speed: KOSMOS can only move at sub-light speed with the TWS, Pyron.

Durability: Pyron is immune to most forms of damage, Pyron.

Power: KOSMOs probably, tho I would like to say, I read that KOSMOS' universe busting feat was because she not only had the TWS, but it was a result of her powers colliding with another's, if that is true, it cannot be counted as a feat only for her.

Versatility: Pyron has SO many more ways to fight KOSMOS.

Reach: Well, Pyron clearly.

Range: Bout even maybe.

Intelligence: Pyron can instantly analyze a planet with his cosmic awareness, can learn the english language in an instant, and instantly can create complex and powerful machine heralds in his hand. Pyron.

H2H skill: Pyron was champ of his planet for a reason, and his shapeshifting has only improved these skills.

Pyron ftw.

Usual Suspect
I really thought KOSMOS could beat Pyron, but now I'm not so sure, due to wankin.

Superboy Prime
She can beat him.

V2D is just happy cuz I'm away.

shin_gear
Screw Halo 3. sad

Burning thought
laughing

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Pyron wins. I now have more stuffs on Pyron to debate for him.

lol.

Strength: I don't know much about KOSMOS' strength, but from what I have seen Pyron. I mean, the guy could punch out a galaxy. no expression

Give me actual proof of him owning a Galaxy with brute strength alone. Since he is...you know, just energy. I have posted many of Kos-Mos strength feats. They are visible and undeniable. You don't see nor know about them because you just don't like her. They are right there in her respect thread. I put them in there myself. You just sepculate on and on hoping you will get to convince someone. Things don't work that way.

Speed: KOSMOS can only move at sub-light speed with the TWS, Pyron.

So Pyron is faster than Kos-Mos because Kos-Mos can move at sub-light speed? Where are Pyron's speed feats? Oh yeah...speculation again... because he MUST START THE FIGHT AS BIG AS A GALAXY. Also did you forget that she can move at lightspeed with Dinah? What? You want Pyron to be as huge as the fricking andromeda galaxy. I'll have her use everything at her disposal. Sounds fair to me.

Hilarious.

Durability: Pyron is immune to most forms of damage, Pyron.

Kos-Mos is very durable. Pyron will have to dish out a lot of damage if he hopes to hurt Kos-Mos, let alone destroy her. However how exactly is he more durable? He is just energy is he not? How can energy be....durable? Bingo.

Power: KOSMOs probably, tho I would like to say, I read that KOSMOS' universe busting feat was because she not only had the TWS, but it was a result of her powers colliding with another's, if that is true, it cannot be counted as a feat only for her.

Kos-Mos HAS more power. Even without the Tertiary Weapon System Kos-Mos has shown much more power than Pyron. For starters she can vaporize an entire solar system with the Phase Transfer Canon which is a part of her equipment in her version 4 body. If we count the TWS Pyron is just an ant.

Versatility: Pyron has SO many more ways to fight KOSMOS.

Kos-Mos has so many ways to humiliate Pyron For starters she can make him gain corporal form. Secondly she can blast him to smithereens. And finally she can absorb him just like Demitri did.

End of story.

Reach: Well, Pyron clearly.

If he starts as a big as a galaxy.

Range: Bout even maybe.

She can be very accurate with her shots. Yep I'd call it even.

Intelligence: Pyron can instantly analyze a planet with his cosmic awareness, can learn the english language in an instant, and instantly can create complex and powerful machine heralds in his hand. Pyron.

Kos-Mos can analize a million mathematical equations in an instant. She is actually smart as ****. Her only real flaw is that she is difficult to deal with because she puts mathematical analisis above everything to complete her mission.

Pyron was not smart enough to realize Demitri would absorb him. His Cosmic Awareness didn't help him there, buddy. Kos-Mos completely analized T-elos fighting capacity and power output. She knew T-elos was 4.75 times more powerful than her and that she would do. Pyron thought he was all of that...and got pawned. Not to mention all the times Kos-Mos has used her computer-like intelligence to save Shion and the party throughout the games....even in defeating opponents such as the Black Testament.

H2H skill: Pyron was champ of his planet for a reason, and his shapeshifting has only improved these skills.

Kos-Mos has fighting capacity as well. Why exactly is Pyron better than her? Because he beat on people that are no where near her level? I'm not buying it. Kos-Mos was actually good enough to hold her ground against an opponent that was 4 times stronger, faster, more durable and powerful than her. Pyron couldn't even defeat a weakened Demitri.

Pyron ftw.

LoL.

Oh...and one more thing...How will Pyron defend himself from Kos-Mos absorbing him? You have yet to prove how Pyron will escape this fate. And don't try to evade it by syaing Kos-Mos wouldn't know that would **** him up....because please, its very obvious and she is a fricking android with a super advanced A.I. from a highly advanced civilization.

Burning thought
I agree with Sueprboys points, from the vids and comparing the evidence, pyrons tiny amount of "real" evidence, biased claims on things htat happen in comics and vids that are ogasmed and hyped in comparison to Kos-mos' feets which are far more varied, so many vids where she performs feets of high power.

assumpstions and speculation...i dunno, assumpstions i belive are fair if its at least educated and logical, as logical as 1+1...but when its complete and utter Speculation and BS overall i feel such things are void

Fire Ninja
Were going back and forth here, but nothings being answered. If we are comparing stats, lets be specific.

Speed: in what sense, who's faster in terms of battle speed.

Intelligence: In terms of Battle intelligence, who is smarter. . .Learning english and doing math has nothing to do with this.

Durability: Who can take more damage, please no "Pyron is immune to energy attacks" logic.

H2H: I doubt this matters, but he demonstrates more skill. Not flash or plot powers. . .

just debate like that.

shin_gear
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
lol.

Give me actual proof of him owning a Galaxy with brute strength alone. Since he is...you know, just energy. I have posted many of Kos-Mos strength feats. They are visible and undeniable. You don't see nor know about them because you just don't like her. They are right there in her respect thread. I put them in there myself. You just sepculate on and on hoping you will get to convince someone. Things don't work that way.

So Pyron is faster than Kos-Mos because Kos-Mos can move at sub-light speed? Where are Pyron's speed feats? Oh yeah...speculation again... because he MUST START THE FIGHT AS BIG AS A GALAXY. Also did you forget that she can move at lightspeed with Dinah? What? You want Pyron to be as huge as the fricking andromeda galaxy. I'll have her use everything at her disposal. Sounds fair to me.

Hilarious.

Kos-Mos is very durable. Pyron will have to dish out a lot of damage if he hopes to hurt Kos-Mos, let alone destroy her. However how exactly is he more durable? He is just energy is he not? How can energy be....durable? Bingo.

Kos-Mos HAS more power. Even without the Tertiary Weapon System Kos-Mos has shown much more power than Pyron. For starters she can vaporize an entire solar system with the Phase Transfer Canon which is a part of her equipment in her version 4 body. If we count the TWS Pyron is just an ant.

Kos-Mos has so many ways to humiliate Pyron For starters she can make him gain corporal form. Secondly she can blast him to smithereens. And finally she can absorb him just like Demitri did.

End of story.

Kos-Mos can analize a million mathematical equations in an instant. She is actually smart as ****. Her only real flaw is that she is difficult to deal with because she puts mathematical analisis above everything to complete her mission.

Pyron was not smart enough to realize Demitri would absorb him. His Cosmic Awareness didn't help him there, buddy. Kos-Mos completely analized T-elos fighting capacity and power output. She knew T-elos was 4.75 times more powerful than her and that she would do. Pyron thought he was all of that...and got pawned. Not to mention all the times Kos-Mos has used her computer-like intelligence to save Shion and the party throughout the games....even in defeating opponents such as the Black Testament.

Kos-Mos has fighting capacity as well. Why exactly is Pyron better than her? Because he beat on people that are no where near her level? I'm not buying it. Kos-Mos was actually good enough to hold her ground against an opponent that was 4 times stronger, faster, more durable and powerful than her. Pyron couldn't even defeat a weakened Demitri.

LoL.

Oh...and one more thing...How will Pyron defend himself from Kos-Mos absorbing him? You have yet to prove how Pyron will escape this fate. And don't try to evade it by syaing Kos-Mos wouldn't know that would **** him up....because please, its very obvious and she is a fricking android with a super advanced A.I. from a highly advanced civilization. I'm going to have to agree with this. Fact of the matter is KOS-MOS has a load of more accomplishments that are clear and unquestionable unlike most of Pyron's claimed feats and capabilities.

Usual Suspect
Pyro takes it. She has NO WAY of hurtin him.

Remindme
lol.

Hilarious.

End of story.

LoL.

Oh...and one more thing...How will Pyron defend himself from Kos-Mos absorbing him? You have yet to prove how Pyron will escape this fate. And don't try to evade it by syaing Kos-Mos wouldn't know that would **** him up....because please, its very obvious and she is a fricking android with a super advanced A.I. from a highly advanced civilization. Co-signed

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Fire Ninja
Were going back and forth here, but nothings being answered. If we are comparing stats, lets be specific.

Fine.

Speed: in what sense, who's faster in terms of battle speed..

V2D claims Pyron is faster because he is as big as a galaxy and therefor he can travel the most distance in the shortest time. However ....Pyron is not always at this level. Quite in fact he has never been canonically at this level.

Kos-Mos on other hand has shown time and time again that she has great combat speed. Not to mention that it is possible to do battle in hyperspace in the Xenosaga universe.

You decide.

Intelligence: In terms of Battle intelligence, who is smarter. . .Learning english and doing math has nothing to do with this.

I'd recommend checking my edit, but I'll repeat myself. Kos-Mos was intelligent enough to completely anlize an opponent that was 4 times as powerful as her. She did this before they even fought. Kos-Mos has used strategy to defeat the Black Testament. Not to mention Kos-Mos will use strategy for every single action she takes.

Pyron didn't even see Demitri's energy absorbing abilities and paid for it.

You decide.

Durability: Who can take more damage, please no "Pyron is immune to energy attacks" logic.

Immunity to energy attacks won't save him. She simply absorbs him. If she doesn't feel like it she makes him gain physical body with her Hilbert Effect and blast him with the TWS, or Phase Transfer Cannon.

Kos-Mos's Ver. 3 actually took a solar system vaporizing blast and was not even scratched. Granted she lost, but it is a testament to how durable her body actually is.

H2H: I doubt this matters, but he demonstrates more skill. Not flash or plot powers. . .

How exactly has he demonstrated more H2H skill? The only thing he has above her is shapeshifting. I don't see how that qualifies him as the better H2H combatant.

You decide.

just debate like that.

Done.

Burning thought

Speed: in what sense, who's faster in terms of battle speed.

just debate like that.

thats not a bad way of doing it, but in certain areas such as speed its unkown, intelligence, unkown, your right doing maths isnt neccerily battle speed but it shows the mind is sharp and quick on the go, but intelligence isnt everything, pure savagery and monstrous ways of battle have been known to overcome opponents. Durability is another unkown, as you say sillyness like pyron is energy and so is immune is rubbish, regardlesss of his energylike form, he would have felt the power of absorbtion before and was unable to stop demtiri which shows hes been beaten by this, regardlss of his own absorbtion powers and reducing himself if he is fast and such, he should be able to do something about it, alas, he could not.

h2H, as you say doesnt rly matter, its not like Kos-mos is rly going to bother with it and why would pyron with his array of energy powers.

Superboy Prime
The day Pyron overcomes Demitri's absorbing abilities is the day Pyron will stand a chance against Kos-Mos.

And I'm sorry to bust V2D's bubble but that is never going to happen.

Fire Ninja

V2D claims Pyron is faster because he is as big as a galaxy and therefor he can travel the most distance in the shortest time. However ....Pyron is not always at this level. Quite in fact he has never been canonically at this level.

Kos-Mos on other hand has shown time and time again that she has great combat speed. Not to mention that it is possible to do battle in hyperspace in the Xenosaga universe.

You decide.

Well, Pyron cannot grow to size of a galaxy, I dunno how many times I've said that. He can grow to something comparable to say a dwarf star. As for his gaint form, that's part of his power set. I've never seen any canon claim that it is not possible. . .So, I don't see why it cannot be used. Though, If KOS-MOS can one shot a solar system and take solar system busting shots. Then pyron's size is irrelevant.

Pyron didn't even see Demitri's energy absorbing abilities and paid for it.

You decide.

That's a bit different, Demitri's powers are based on high-Level Sorcery and Magic. Something that pyron is not familiar with or really capable of handling. Reason being is that magic is the biggest plot device in fiction. It dwarfs super science, because you can literally do anything right on the spot. Even though his defeat was ambigous, Pyron was screwed either way. But, your right, KOS-MOS does display better battle intelligence.

Immunity to energy attacks won't save him. She simply absorbs him. If she doesn't feel like it she makes him gain physical body with her Hilbert Effect and blast him with the TWS, or Phase Transfer Cannon.

Kos-Mos's Ver. 3 actually took a solar system vaporizing blast and was not even scratched. Granted she lost, but it is a testament to how durable her body actually is.

Pyron is not immune too energy attack, I have no idea where this is coming from. Also, pyron is already physical and not an abstract being. He's simply composed of energy. But, yeah, if he's hit by a Solar system busting blast. . .Gameover.

As for absorbing her, if KOS-MOS can absorb a being with as much energy output as pyron. You said she absorbed the infinite energy of Zophar, So, I think she can.

How exactly has he demonstrated more H2H skill? The only thing he has above her is shapeshifting. I don't see how that qualifies him as the better H2H combatant.

You decide.

Done.

I have no idea, but what does an energy based bing need h2h for?

Triple Six
Originally posted by Usual Suspect
I thought so too. But that was cuz people feed me bull shit and at that time I just beleived it cuz I didn't know much about Xenosaga at the time, but now I know.

Pyron is stronger: Due to the fact that he can smash planets with is barehands

He is faster: Teleportation

He's smarter: He can learn kosmos just by watching her for a few moments.

Far more durable: She has no means to hurt him.

etc.

Makes sence.

Fire Ninja
Pyron has no way if dealing with high level Makai magic. He'd lose either way. . .

Triple Six
How is KOS-MOS gonna beat Pyron? If Pyron can use all his power.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Triple Six

Do you bother to read every post or do you just decide to read and quote the post that favors the capcom character?

Fire Ninja

Absorbing her or blowing his ass away.

Triple Six
Do you bother to read every post or do you just decide to read and quote the post that favores the capcom character? Yo, chill out, dont get your panties in a bunch.

Your ways on how he will lose are not good. Pyron is greater in nearly every aspect.

Triple Six
Absorbing her or blowing his ass away. Pyron can do the same thing to her though.

Fire Ninja
Pyron can blow up a solar system, mane?

Burning thought
simply put, pyron simply has less ways to beat Kos-mos she has the very object, not through magic ofc but through her tech that allows her to absorb his energy however pyrons absorbtion speed, amount, etc etc is unkown

Superboy Prime
I dont think she has the cpacity to absorb him. Not to mention he can do the samething.

ROFL.

FYI Kos-Mos interfaces directly with the Zohar. The ultimate energy device in the Xenosagaverse. A Zohar Emulator was enough to absorb planets. Please tell me you're capable of realizing what she can do with the real Zohar.

Yo, chill out, dont get your panties in a bunch.

Your ways on how he will lose are not good. Pyron is greater in nearly every aspect.

Actually I'm cool. My only dilema is that I simply cannot understand how could you ask something that had already been posted more than 3 times in a row. But no one's perfect, so I apologize for being rude. I have a bit of a bad habit.

Fire Ninja
I think he meant absorb her energy.

Triple Six
Pyron can blow up a solar system, mane? No, but from the Vid I seen KOS-Mos Can't either . Not tomention he can just teleport out of the way.

He may not be able to destroy a solar instantly but KOS-MOS's durability does not equal a solar sytem.Originally posted by Fire Ninja
I think he meant absorb her energy. Thank you, you need to tell these guys to calm the f**k down, they are ready to bite your head off, every time somthing is posted that they don't like.

Superboy Prime
I think he meant absorb her energy.

Yeah. Which is why I edited that out of my post.

Superboy Prime
No, but from the Vid I seen KOS-Mos Can't either . Not tomention he can just teleport out of the way.

He may not be able to destroy a solar instantly but KOS-MOS's durability does not equal a solar sytem.

Please make your way to Kos-Mos's respect thread.

Fire Ninja
Yeah, he can teleport out the way. But, KOS-MOS high process android brain would be able to find a pattern in pyrons teleporting method and telegraph him.

Violent2Dope

Hilarious.

End of story.

LoL.

Oh...and one more thing...How will Pyron defend himself from Kos-Mos absorbing him? You have yet to prove how Pyron will escape this fate. And don't try to evade it by syaing Kos-Mos wouldn't know that would **** him up....because please, its very obvious and she is a fricking android with a super advanced A.I. from a highly advanced civilization. 1. Okay. If Pyron cannot punch a galaxy at that size, going by your logic he also cannot be hurt by physical means. Pwnt. Also, would it not just be easier for you to tell me what class she is? Also, he can change size near instantly.

2. KOSMOS can only even move at sub-light when she is using TWS is what I read. Also, since UDON comics show canon abilities, and Pyron after 65,000,000 years of being away from Earth got there in a short time, yeah, I would say he's faster.

3. You got a point, it cannot in the technical sense be durable, but he can literally let things go straight thru him. Can KOSMOS survive multiple mini stars being sent on her ass?

4. I know. Btw, I finally looked at the TWS vid, laughable. The most that was destroyed was a solar system, AND SHE DIDN'T EVEN DO IT ALONE! It is a beam, beam's don't blow up by themselves, her beam had to crash with another's to even do that. Also, Pyron can easily dodge her attacks via tele, and can even delay when he reappears. He also has an impenetrable force shield which he summons at will.

5. How does making him gain corporal form work? Also, Pyron can swich from corporal to intangible at will. How can you blast energy to smithereins? Also, Tele and force field ftw. As for the absorption, Pyron can do that as well, and can avoid her's via tele. Pyron can also tele KOSMOS as well, by wrapping his shield around her, and can even become the shield to trap her, or tele her. Pyron with shapeshifting alone gives him multiple different attacks, like his famous flame uppercut, his flaming wheel, he can make long spines shoot from his hand to impale her, and the like. So does his control over cosmic fire. He can toss some mini suns on her ass!

6. He can extend his arms as long as he wants. no expression Phail.

7. Kay.

8. Pyron also weakened himself to conform to the laws of corperal combat when he went to Earth. no expression He lost to Demitri due to that, and the fact that Demitri had powerful magic, and was at least 80% power, which is not that weakened. Pyron is immensley smart, he even makes complex and powerful machine heralds in the palm of his hand, that takes power and brains.

9. He was at their level back then, and all fights were H2H, his stance appears to also be somewhat similar to boxing during gameplay. Once again, magic plus weakening himself ftw, and Demitri is quite good at H2H as well just so you know.

10. Tele behind her. He could just absorb her too you know. erm

Pyron ftw. He had to weaken himself to even fight on equal terms with the DSers, and only lost because of that.

Fire Ninja
Pyron is not an incorporeal being, he's just composed of energy. Oh, and can somebody post KOS-MOS blowing up a solar system in shot or the weapon that she uses blowing one up.

shin_gear
Do you bother to read every post or do you just decide to read and quote the post that favors the capcom character? Is that even a question?

Fire Ninja
Okay, so, here's what we know:

Combat Speed: Pyron due to this teleportation ability.

Intelligence: KOS-MOS in terms of analysis and combat.

Power: I dunno, I need to see some vids of KOS-MOS blowing up the things they say she can.

Durability: Same as above, I've seen her fight with her copy, but did she really take a solar system busting blast?

Violent2Dope
Pyron also has an impenetrable shield to help with his durability. He flew from the other side of the universe in 3 years. That is like, BEYOND Silver Surfer fast...as for power, KOSMOS with TWS can't even bust a solar system by herself.

shin_gear
Pyron also has an impenetrable shield to help with his durability. He flew from the other side of the universe in 3 years. That is like, BEYOND Silver Surfer fast...as for power, KOSMOS with TWS can't even bust a solar system by herself. crylaugh

Superboy Prime
Pyron also has an impenetrable shield to help with his durability. He flew from the other side of the universe in 3 years. That is like, BEYOND Silver Surfer fast...as for power, KOSMOS with TWS can't even bust a solar system by herself.

Wow.

Must you really lower another character to try and convince people?

I saw the way you guys tried make Kos-Mos look bad in her respect thread, but its not going to work.

Those who have seen the video know what I am talking about is true.

The rest of you are simply hoping we forget about it.

I will make sure that does not happen.

Fire Ninja
We were just questioning a feat, your taking this to the next level SBP.
At missed that Galaxy in the center and besides from what I've seen the universe is fine. You can still see stars and stuff.

Violent2Dope
Wow.

Must you really lower another character to try and convince people?

I saw the way you guys tried make Kos-Mos look bad in her respect thread, but its not going to work.

Those who have seen the video know what I am talking about is true.

The rest of you are simply hoping we forget about it.

I will make sure that does not happen. To me, it only looked like a solar system, tho since Ashtar says he now sees it, I'll wait for you to post it again to see it. Just because we find that feat hyped up, does not mean you have to take it personal like I just boned your GF. Seriously tho, reply to my post on the previous page.

Superboy Prime
So...what he says about it is the truth?

Great work, my friend.

What part of possible future is hard to see? What bugs me is the fact that in a quest to dismiss the feat you miss the obvious stuff right before your nose...it did not happen in the game's actual time line.

Let me put it like this...think of it like Pyron's Darkstalkers 3 ending. Except Kos-Mos does get the Tertiary Weapon System added to her and she does engage U-Do, but in a defensive manner to defend the party in the game's actual timeline. She does this by using the TWS to defend the party from a Space/Time anomally taking place when Albedo rejoined with U-do.

Do note I do not make the claim that Kos-Mos WILL most definitely blast the crap out of everything, because when all is said and done she never did it because the party and Blue Mary stopped that from happening. But following Nephilim's warning, the fact she does get the TWS and the fact that she does fight U-Do but in a defensive and not offensive matter I do believe she can be possible of pulling of that stunt.

Violent2Dope
So...what he says about it is the truth?

Great work, my friend. No, I mean since he says it is, maybe I should watch it again to confirm it for myself.

Fire Ninja
I asked gears to point it out and even posted in your thread askin' about it. I got no answer, so, what did I expect?

Superboy Prime
This will be resolved once I find the time to waste my life searching for a video displaying the entire scene, but give me time because it might take a while.

Violent2Dope
Seriously, I made a long post last page SBP, reply to it.

Blax_Hydralisk
This is ghey.

Csdabest
Rule one...Leave Silver Sufer out of this.....I dont wanna even talk about his feats...but yeah Kos-Mos.

Fire Ninja
Surfer traveled 100 million light years in a second.

Violent2Dope
Oh. Damn I suck. Well anyway, in a measly 3 years Pyron went from the other side of the universe to Earth. That is way beyond KOSMOS, who can't go at sublight speeds without TWS.

Superboy Prime
She can't go lightspeed without Dinah, not the TWS.

<_<.

Confusing I know. Still looking for the video. I wonder if I'll ever find one as good as the other one. weep

By the way I've seen your post. I'll reply to it tomorrow. Remember I'm retired...something happened that almost made me go hardcore debating style...I must avoid entering such a stage, so I'll take it easy....or die trying.

Violent2Dope
She can't go lightspeed without Dinah, not the TWS.

<_<.

Confusing I know. Still looking for the video. I wonder if I'll ever find one as good as the other one. weep

By the way I've seen your post. I'll reply to it tomorrow. Remember I'm retired...something happened that almost made me go hardcore debating style...I must avoid entering such a stage, so I'll take it easy....or die trying. I read that with TDS she can go sublight(less than). Wtf is Dinah? Dinah the dinosaur? ROFL. Pyron traveled from one side of the universe to the other in 3 years. A'ight, see you tomorrow.

Sol Valentine
Bye's SBP.

Superboy Prime
Before I go this is Dinah:

6h2qmEhkFQo

Sol Valentine
Cool.

shin_gear
What video are you looking for SBP, is it the one where she engages U-DO in the future because I already posted that in the Ryu vs. KOS-MOS thread.

Burning thought

looking through the Comic tier thread,i found a perfect vid for this statement...

WrjwaqZfjIY

lol...reason? A: Pyron has shown he cannot do this in battle as well as obvious reasons why not, simply put, most of his powers seem to need his chest and arms, in a ball all he could do is ram her..fact lot of good thats gonne do, not to menstion he seems ot have to build up momentum to move at said speeds, Kos-mos>> Pyron speed in battle as well as her battle mind>> pyron.

Impenatrable? riiigghhtt...so your saying belial himself with a full powered blast couldnt damage it? where does anything say the shield has this power? The shield has not from what ive seen taken any hits of such so its durability is suspect. Also pyron can never bust a solarsystem

shin_gear
Originally posted by Burning thought
WrjwaqZfjIY crylaugh

Burning thought
Originally posted by shin_gear
crylaugh

lol yeh i think ill profile it for later use, i feel ill be using it alot in here and on comic book laughing

shin_gear
How could I not profile that...*profiles* 131

Triple Six
Yeah, he can teleport out the way. But, KOS-MOS high process android brain would be able to find a pattern in pyrons teleporting method and telegraph him. O c'mon, that's a little outrageous. Pyron for a fact has the abilities to do that

Fire Ninja
I'm not saying pyron cannot blitz her, but it will not be indefinite.

Violent2Dope
looking through the Comic tier thread,i found a perfect vid for this statement...

WrjwaqZfjIY

lol...reason? A: Pyron has shown he cannot do this in battle as well as obvious reasons why not, simply put, most of his powers seem to need his chest and arms, in a ball all he could do is ram her..fact lot of good thats gonne do, not to menstion he seems ot have to build up momentum to move at said speeds, Kos-mos>> Pyron speed in battle as well as her battle mind>> pyron.

Impenatrable? riiigghhtt...so your saying belial himself with a full powered blast couldnt damage it? where does anything say the shield has this power? The shield has not from what ive seen taken any hits of such so its durability is suspect. Also pyron can never bust a solarsystem Love that show.

A. He is in a ball thruout alot of his fighting, and btw, if Pyron at that speed were to ram her, she would be incinerated, as at that speed he could pull a Flash and turn his mass/force into infinate, which combined with his above Flash stength, yeah, at that speed, she would die. And he doesn't need to build momentum, just be in a ball. KOSMOS>Pyron in battle? Really? Can KOSMOS even tele? No, she cannot, and Pyron's fighting speed in terms of melee is far faster, and the guy could pelt her with suns all day. Battle mind? How so? Pyron with cosmic awareness can analyze everything about her, as can KOSMOS, so its about even.

It has never been penetrated, but impenetrable is a subjective word, as is invulnerability. Belial with a full powered blast? Don't know, we have no idea how strong it is. Pyron is at least as big as the sun, he could just release all his damn power and bust it, but this is irrevelant, as he doesn't even need to.

Superboy Prime
O c'mon, that's a little outrageous. Pyron for a fact has the abilities to do that

Outrageous? She actually taped chaos teleporting and analized it in Xenosaga 1. He caught her by surprise and she just kept replaying the video over and over again to analize how chaos apparentely appeared out of no where WHILE functioning normally.

Who is chaos? He is basically Jesus' divine power.

---

She moves so fast at times you cannot even see her. How exactly is Pyron faster than her in combat speed.

Teleportation is a good asset, but it will not give him every single victory.

Not to mention Pyron has yet to mount a defense against getting absorbed. No wait...you will tell me he can do it first...but how come he didn't do it to Demitri in the first place? Exactly.

And about Pyron's unbreakable shield...Kos-Mos managed to open a huge hole in a "impenetrable shield" covering an entire planet with the TWS.

Fun isn't it.

Fire Ninja
Jesus divine power?

This Gnostic Christianity themed characters are making me laugh. . .J/k.

Superboy Prime
Jesus divine power?

This Gnostic Christianity themed characters are making me laugh. . .J/k.

I know. Its heavy on religious themes, but its actually cool if you play the game or closely followed the story. I reckon it sounds a bit silly in a forum post.

Violent2Dope
She moves so fast at times you cannot even see her. How exactly is Pyron faster than her in combat speed.

Teleportation is a good asset, but it will not give him every single victory.

Not to mention Pyron has yet to mount a defense against getting absorbed. No wait...you will tell me he can do it first...but how come he didn't do it to Demitri in the first place? Exactly. Also, he can tele behind her while she is doing it.

And about Pyron's unbreakable shield...Kos-Mos managed to open a huge hole in a "impenetrable shield" covering an entire planet with the TWS.

Fun isn't it. 1. So do DBZ characters, they don't even begin to approach lightspeed, and Pyron flew from one side of the universe to the other, in a mere 3 years, compared to the billions of years it would take light.

2. True, but it still is an asset.

3. First of all, why do you ignore the fact that Demitri also wields powerful magic, which helps him alot, the fact that Pyron intentinally weakened himself before fighting anyone, AND the fact that Pyron could do the exact same thing to her with a beam fired from his chest? Oh, and he can absorb matter, someone here said he couldn't, which is bull, planets are matter.

4. Good for the TWS. It seems to be a fairly slow beam IMO, he could avoid it, or tele, and he can tele with his shield up.

Seriously tho, reply to my post I made a page or two ago.

Usual Suspect
Pyron can analyze things and creatures and can even
hypothesize their futures just by looking at it or them for a few moments, i.e. planet Earth. I think Pyron knows or at least can learn far more then kosmos, he can learn her just by observing her in a few minutes.

He learned to fight like a human and take it's shape just by lookin.Originally posted by Violent2Dope

First of all, why do you ignore the fact that Demitri also wields powerful magic, which helps him alot, the fact that Pyron intentinally weakened himself before fighting anyone, AND the fact that Pyron could do the exact same thing to her with a beam fired from his chest? Oh, and he can absorb matter, someone here said he couldn't, which is bull, planets are matter.
Exactly my point, yo.

Although, I don't know about Pyron crossing the universe in 3 years, but the fact that he moved faster then light is a sure thing.

Superboy Prime
Pyron can analyze things and creatures and can even
hypothesize their futures just by looking at it or them for a few moments, i.e. planet Earth. I think Pyron knows or at least can learn far more then kosmos, he can learn her just by observing her in a few minutes.

He learned to fight like a human and take it's shape just by lookin. Exactly my point, yo.

Although, I don't know about Pyron crossing the universe in 3 years, but the fact that he moved faster then light is a sure thing.

What I don't get is how exactly Pyron will learn more about her and faster when she is the one that has actually displayed in-battle fighting analisis when fighting someone dwarfing her strength, speed, power output, durability; and not just a mere human.

Usual Suspect
Please peeps, stop comparin game characters with comic characters. Comics are loaded CIS, PIS, jobbin, and contridictin feats.

Usual Suspect
What I don't get is how exactly Pyron will learn more about her and faster when she is the one that has actually displayed in-battle fighting analisis fighting someone dawrfing her powerset, not just a mere human. You got Pyron ****ed up big time buddy boy. Pyron fought DS not humans. He probably intended to fight humans, but he didn't.
Pyron fought some one stronger then him self as well. . .Dimetri.

Fire Ninja
This debate isn't going anywhere because people refuse to compromise.

Superboy Prime
1. So do DBZ characters, they don't even begin to approach lightspeed, and Pyron flew from one side of the universe to the other, in a mere 3 years, compared to the billions of years it would take light.

So you reply by simply saying her speed displayed in combat speed is null because it isn't lightpseed. Wow. And yet you try to make me swallow that Pyron is faster because he can travel at multiples of light speed. Do you understand the difference between combat and travel speed? I have given you combat speed. You null it using DBZ as an example which has nothing to do with the debate. Then you give me travel speed. Come on.

2. True, but it still is an asset.

Didn't say otherwise.

3. First of all, why do you ignore the fact that Demitri also wields powerful magic, which helps him alot, the fact that Pyron intentinally weakened himself before fighting anyone, AND the fact that Pyron could do the exact same thing to her with a beam fired from his chest? Oh, and he can absorb matter, someone here said he couldn't, which is bull, planets are matter.

For being this fully fledged know it all Cosmic Awareness skyfather entity Pyron sure is stupid, no offense. He deliberately weakened himself to fight the Darkstalkers and then got pawned. And then you are trying to convince me that he is more intelligent than her? Here is something I want you to get through you...Kos-Mos will take whatever option that guarantees victory. She ain't going to fool around. Because Pyron could clearly do the exact same thing to Demitri, no wait...he did not. Cosmic Awareness...which does nothing in actual combat. Neat. Demitri was weak too by the way. Oh and where are you getting this info that Pyron deliberately handicapped himself? Comics, AMVs, Online Forums...anything you like to add to the poorly displayed abilities of Pyron in the actual game.

4. Good for the TWS. It seems to be a fairly slow beam IMO, he could avoid it, or tele, and he can tele with his shield up.

I can manage with that. But the impenetrable shield won't be doing much.

Seriously tho, reply to my post I made a page or two ago.

Laterz.

By the way I have to say this will never be a curbstomp in anyone's favor.

Superboy Prime
You got Pyron ****ed up big time buddy boy. Pyron fought DS not humans. He probably intended to fight humans, but he didn't.
Pyron fought some one stronger then him self as well. . .Dimetri.

Huh?

Was that your grand time window of opportunity to make me look like a moron?

Failed.

You told me he analized a human and fight like 1 in seconds by simply watching. I told you Kos-Mos analized an opponent that dwarfed her in every category. So she didn't have the luxury of just sitting back and watch. She had to fight and analize T-elos as the fight went on.

Understand my point now?

Fire Ninja
Hold up, I didn't see the post referring to KOS-MOS combat speed. Pyron's teleport is perfect for combat, since he can litterally blink in and out of Space/Time.

About battle intellgience, I don't see how Pyrons cosmic awareness wil allow him too know all of KOS-MOS moves in battle. Maybe if Pyron has prep, then I can understand. KOS-MOS seems to have the advantage here. Her android brain is capable of making multiple analysis on his battle pattern in very little time. Teleport abuse will not win this fight, it just makes it easier for KOS-MOS.

Usual Suspect
Huh?

Was that your grand time window of opportunity to make me look like a moron?

Failed. I see you a lil sensitive, what the **** was that all about?

Did you feel like a moron? Cuz makein you look like one was not my intent.

You told me he analized a human and fight like 1 in seconds by simply watching. I told you Kos-Mos analized an opponent that dwarfed her in every category. So she didn't have the luxury of just sitting back and watch. She had to fight and analize T-elos as the fight went on.

Understand my point now? I got yo point long ago, dawg.

You missin my point though, what does power have to do with anything? If he knows how you fight, he knows how you fight.
Just cuz you more powerful don't mean that it overwrites the ability to pick up on things.

You feel me?

Violent2Dope
So you reply by simply saying her speed displayed in combat speed is null because it isn't lightpseed. Wow. And yet you try to make me swallow that Pyron is faster because he can travel at multiples of light speed. Do you understand the difference between combat and travel speed? I have given you combat speed. You null it using DBZ as an example which has nothing to do with the debate. Then you give me travel speed. Come on.

Didn't say otherwise.

For being this fully fledged know it all Cosmic Awareness skyfather entity Pyron sure is stupid, no offense. He deliberately weakened himself to fight the Darkstalkers and then got pawned. And then you are trying to convince me that he is more intelligent than her? Here is something I want you to get through you...Kos-Mos will take whatever option that guarantees victory. She ain't going to fool around. Because Pyron could clearly do the exact same thing to Demitri, no wait...he did not. Cosmic Awareness...which does nothing in actual combat. Neat. Demitri was weak too by the way. Oh and where are you getting this info that Pyron deliberately handicapped himself? Comics, AMVs, Online Forums...anything you like to add to the poorly displayed abilities of Pyron in the actual game.

I can manage with that. But the impenetrable shield won't be doing much.

Laterz.

By the way I have to say this will never be a curbstomp in anyone's favor. 1. No, I was just saying that disappearing and then reappearing in another place implies superspeed, but does not imply ZOMG GODSPEED! Rurouni Kenshin characters can do that. I know the difference btw, just saying, and Pyron can also tele for combat, and travel speed he takes as well. HOWEVER, his travel speed could be what may allow him to win. If he were to travel at his top speed far away, then do it towards her, the impact of him hitting her would turn her to goo.

2. He only analyzed them when he first came to the planet, and when the time was right to fight them he weakened himself(that info I have gotten from various sites, and may be in his profile, tho I no longer have the game sadly). Also, he did not get "pwned" by Demitri, Demitri even displays respect for Pyron as an opponent, implying it was a difficult fight. Also, I see no option that can "guarantee" victory for KOSMOS, she will take the best plan of action tho of course. Also, how does her analyzation work? Can she do it on a pure energy being like Pyron? When Pyron conformed to terrestial combat, he pretty much gained the qualities of a human(only much more powerful, dur), which means he very well may have lost his cosmic awareness. Demitri is weak? He has the ultimate weapon in fiction, magic, which trounces tech and cosmic powers like Pyron's when it comes to plot purposes. Pyron has no real way to counter magic. Also, Pyron may of become even more arrogant than he already was, after he beat the shit out of Bishamon. Btw, UDON comics show canon abilities of the characters.

3. The shield would not protect him from TWS of course, I don't deny that, but it would protect from any physical attacks and maybe some energy ones.

4. I don't think this will be a curb either, much as I detest her, she has a place among the strongest in gaming.

Violent2Dope
Muthaf*cker. Bump.

shin_gear
Why the hell? I just posted a link to the first one on the first page.

Violent2Dope
That would make my posts on here irrelevant tho. sad

shin_gear
Point taken now can you stfu? 131fist

Violent2Dope
No you shit faced cockmaster. 313

shin_gear
No you shit faced cockmaster. 313 Reported. 131

j/k hug

Violent2Dope
kisses

Keollyn
KOS-MOS loses horribly.

Violent2Dope
I think she loses, but not pathetically. Why do you think Pyron curbs her?

SHM
He has the ultimate weapon in fiction, magic,

The ultimate weapon in fiction is "the power of love and frienship".

Why you detest her? sad

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by SHM
The ultimate weapon in fiction is "the power of love and frienship".

Why you detest her? sad 1. laughing

2. First thing, she actually made me accept Pyron would lose once. Now I think different. Also, I find her to be lame and boring, "This is checkmate" by KOSMOS. STUPIDEST. QUOTE. EVER.

Sol Valentine
That quote is badass. I don't know what you're talking about.

Keollyn
I think she loses, but not pathetically. Why do you think Pyron curbs her?

Because KOS-MOS isn't on Pyron's level. That's why.

shin_gear
Originally posted by Keollyn
Because KOS-MOS isn't on Pyron's level. That's why. Agreed they're not on the same level. wink

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
That quote is badass. I don't know what you're talking about. No it isn't. It is lame as balls, and have you even seen it? Stupidest shit ever. Also, Gear, Pyron is a Skyfather, KOSMOS is High Herald. wink

Keollyn
KOS-MOS isn't herald level. Where did you get that from?

And while we're at it, how is Pyron skyfather?

Violent2Dope
KOS-MOS isn't herald level. Where did you get that from?

And while we're at it, how is Pyron skyfather? KOSMOS has high destructive power and good enough speed and strength to put her on High Herald. I will post reasons I say he is Skyfather.

Keollyn
The best KOS-MOS did throughout the entire series was wipe a fleet of Gnosis (in Mary, one time special, mode) and knock down experimental version Omega

People less than herald can do that.

shin_gear
No it isn't. It is lame as balls, and have you even seen it? Stupidest shit ever. Also, Gear, Pyron is a Skyfather, KOSMOS is High Herald. wink According to some KMC users. According to SBP (who has actual knowledge about the Xenosaga verse and who's known to not make up bullshit or lie) She's a transcendant.

Violent2Dope
When her TWS collided with another similarily powered beam, it annihilated the universe. She can destroy a solar system, and also can absorb whole fleets. As for Pyron:

Pyron.

I'll list his powers, along with scans from the UDON comics which show canon abilities.

Vast strength with no known limit.
Speed to fly thru space in short amounts of time, beyond lightspeed, tho not known how much, however, he did fly from the other side of the universe in a mere 3 years.
High resistance or immunity to most attacks(Magic seems to be one which he doesn't have)
Shapeshifts at will
Instantly can change size from as small as a man to at least as large as the sun, he may be capable of reaching a size that dwarfs the Andromeda galaxy, tho this is highly debated.
Complete control over cosmic fire, can even make mini suns
Heat generation(like a heat aura)
Can tele himself and others instantly, at galaxy-size or larger he could logically tele a galaxy, as teleing others involves wrapping his shield around them, tho this is assuming he can reach such a size.
Powerful energy shield, if wanted he can actually become the shield to encase enemies
Immortality/Longevity, is over 200,000,000 years old.
Intangibility
Flight
Can absorb the life force and matter of planets, energy absorption
Energy-Enhanced strike
Energy manipulation
Cosmic awareness
Matter manipulation/Creation
Can create heralds, and can bestow those heralds with great power
Limitless energy
I read this online but I am not sure, so don't quote me, "Divine Powers".

There are likely more, but I can't remember them.

Now for scans:

This is Pyron being reborn as a cosmic being, and eating a planet.

http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/2937/darkstalkersv1012004samub8.jpg

Pyron flying thru space and making heralds.

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/9589/54175155ko5.th.jpghttp://img178.imageshack.us/img178/1163/58699226qn7.th.jpghttp://img293.imageshack.us/img293/2042/94501796vr3.th.jpghttp://img406.imageshack.us/img406/3217/14085756kt5.th.jpg

This is from a crossover comic, CFE I believe

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters3/pyron-ending-group.jpg

The feat of all feats. He solos the entire cast of CFE and then makes powerful cosmic beings from his finger tips to handle the rest of Capcom.

Note that this final scan may not show a canon ability, but I felt like including it.

I say Pyron is at least Skyfather.

Violent2Dope
According to some KMC users. According to SBP (who has actual knowledge about the Xenosaga verse and who's known to not make up bullshit or lie) She's a transcendant. He also says Supes is Transcendant. When he is not.

Keollyn
The game is canon, not the comics.

KOS-MOS never showed, or even come close to displaying solar system destroying.

And it's nice how you don't add that this was an alternate "possible" timeline and this was when colliding with God. Oh, and it was a galaxy, not a universe.

So that's pretty much as good as fanfiction... given that it didn't happen.

Violent2Dope
The game is canon, not the comics.

KOS-MOS never showed, or even come close to displaying solar system destroying.

And it's nice how you don't add that this was an alternate "possible" timeline and this was when colliding with God. Oh, and it was a galaxy, not a universe.

So that's pretty much as good as fanfiction... given that it didn't happen. The DS UDON comics show canon abilities, phail.

With a wep, I believe she did.

Yeah, but it would still happen in a similar situation.

shin_gear
The best KOS-MOS did throughout the entire series was wipe a fleet of Gnosis (in Mary, one time special, mode) and knock down experimental version Omega.
Wrong. Look over this:Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Archetype KOSMOS goes berserk and kills armed soldiers
-jT55WjAWHk

---

KOS-MOS Ver. 1
http://www2.tokai.or.jp/tak.s_room/f/Kos-Mos.jpg

KOSMOS vs Gnosis
Y6QoUu6Y-oM

An example of KOS-MOS's Ver. 1 and how she will complete her objective at all costs. She smacks them Gnosis with the gatlin guns.
HV2bxXbcQVI

---

KOS-MOS uses the Zohar emulator to absorb the G-nosis armada with the X-buster.
f_VZMLfAY7Q
Zohar Emulators are energy devices imitating the real Zohar. Although they are eclipsed by the real Zohar they are still powerful by their own right since one of them absorbed a planet when it malfunctioned.

---

KOS-MOS fires the BMFG
xkL3Z8695Fg
With the Phase Transfer Cannon KOS-MOS can vaporize a star.

---

Version 1 KOS-MOS survives terminal velocity as she saves the elsa from getting incinirated.

B0NMXp6DLqY
jrlkfK85VX0
And this:Originally posted by Superboy Prime
KOS-MOS with Tertiary Weapon system vs U-DomMUcBmhyxtc
Allow me to stress how KOS-MOS onscreen destroyed several galaxies, but in fact she destroyed everything. This is the reason why the girl showed them that premonition. She wanted them to stop that from happening for the future of humans, non-humans and all matter of living consciousness.

"But that's just a possible future! She never did it...you can't say that she can do it because she has not!"

That would be true if KOS-MOS did not have the Tartiary Weapon system in every version of her besides version 1. Not to mention she has used this system to protect the party from U-do as well. And that if she was not capable of doing something like that then the lil girl would have had no reason to warn the party about that possible outcome.

By the way U-do is the Xenosaga god.

"How can KOS-MOS possibly match those godly energies?"

Simple. U-do's energy is the infinite Zohar. Kevin, the original creator of KOS-MOS, has stated that KOS-MOS source of power is the Zohar as well.

Keollyn
The game > the comic. Phailx2

It. Did. Not. Happen.

How does something that didn't happen, happen?

Keollyn
Wrong. Look over this:
And this:

Umm... I know all of this. Don't see where I'm wrong though. Care to point this out instead of a ill-used copy-pasta?

shin_gear
That's the wrong statement my friend.

And care to explain how my Copy & Paste was "ill-used"?

Keollyn
That's the wrong statement my friend.

And care to explain how my Copy & Paste was "ill-used"?

It's ill-used because it didn't prove me wrong. Why are you not getting this?

Fire Ninja
. I will post reasons I say he is Skyfather.

Pyron is Sky-Father level now?! laughing

Fire Ninja

It. Did. Not. Happen.

How does something that didn't happen, happen?

Doesn't have too, the abilities are the same. Whether it happens or not frankly does not matter. Pyron has never gone on the moon, are we going to say he can't because it never happened?

shin_gear
It's ill-used because it didn't prove me wrong. Why are you not getting this? So is what you said more impressive than deflecting with one hand an attack capable of vaporizing a solar system? Hilarious.
He also says Supes is Transcendant. When he is not. I don't see how someone who defeated Heaven, Hell, God himself, etc. isn't a transcendant. srsly

Violent2Dope

It. Did. Not. Happen.

How does something that didn't happen, happen? The comics have been stated to show the character's(this includes Pyron's) actual canon powers and abilities. Phailx99. Also, to Gear, I thot we were talking about current Supes. PC Supes is either High Herald or Transcendant.

Fire Ninja
PC is a skyfather.

Violent2Dope
PC is a skyfather. How? I thot things like matter manipulation and stuffs were required for Skyfather? Isn't PC Supes just an uberfied Supes?

Fire Ninja
Superman had basically whatever power the plot called for. . .still does.

Violent2Dope
Superman had basically whatever power the plot called for. . .still does. So basically...DC writers do suck. Seriously, I don't rank people on PIS bullshit or plot devices.

Blax_Hydralisk
DC does suck. Ass.

Marvel will always be better, imo. yes they elate there characters too, but you don't see World War Hulk pushing and pulling multiple planets with a chains and sh*t. or punching holes in reality.

Fire Ninja
They suck when it comes to superman.

Fire Ninja
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
DC does suck. Ass.

Marvel will always be better, imo. yes they elate there characters too, but you don't see World War Hulk pushing and pulling multiple planets with a chains and sh*t. or punching holes in reality.

They both suck ass now a days, they've reached creative bankruptcy. But, if we are comparing the in there prime, I would side with marvel due to more preferble characters. Green Lantern is still my favorite superhero though.

EDIT: DC has some great epic, though: Zero Hour, Crisis of the infinite earths, Infinity Crsis, Our worlds at war, World War III et cetera.

Superboy Prime
I like both companies.

However my favorite comic charactes belong to DC.

Blax_Hydralisk
I agree. They're running out of things to do.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
I agree. They're running out of things to do.

Hard to come up with original stuff after 70+ years of publishing stories.

Sol Valentine
How bout Genis-Vell v.s. Gah Lak Ta-Con 5?

Fire Ninja
They're doing better than marvel is now, though.

Superboy Prime
They're doing better than marvel is now, though.

Agreed.

Violent2Dope
I have always preferred Marvel(tho it has been awhile since I read it). My fave DC villain is Doomsday, simply for the fact he killed Supes. smokin'

Superboy Prime
I have always preferred Marvel(tho it has been awhile since I read it). My fave DC villain is Doomsday, simply for the fact he killed Supes. smokin'

Doomsday was tight as ****. He killed Supes, 'nuff said. But I liked his Superman/Doomsday Hunter Prey version better. He was almost indestructible.

Violent2Dope
Doomsday was tight as ****. He killed Supes, 'nuff said. But I liked his Superman/Doomsday Hunter Prey version better. He was almost indestructible. ROFL. I have a Doomsday action figure on display in my room beating the shit out of a Supes action figure! 313dur

Anyway, back to the match at hand.

Blax_Hydralisk
This threads ghey, purely because no one is going to give in and admit defeat.

Violent2Dope
I will make them!

Sol Valentine
LOL.

Violent2Dope
Penis bump!

Burning thought
ahhhh oooohh "rush" "climax"...

i concede

Violent2Dope
YES! PYRON FTW!

Superboy Prime
We will just go around and around the very same discussion. This can only be decided with a unbiased set of judges.

If you ask me both sides have very good arguments.

Burning thought
yes but where can you get unbiased judges, i think everyone is biased in some points, if you can find unbiased judges id be very surprised.

most discussions do have good points on either side unless its spite, but looking through, its a lot of fans who win the day in the end, when theres 10 people who side with one character, even if the other has good arguments.

Violent2Dope
Really, I just realised I'm the only one bothering to make an actual debate for Pyron lol. Let's get Trickstier Priest as a judge, he's not biased at all. big grin

Superboy Prime
Really, I just realised I'm the only one bothering to make an actual debate for Pyron lol. Let's get Trickstier Priest as a judge, he's not biased at all. big grin

I'm not too sure about that.

shin_gear
TricksterPriest not biased, LmFA0. ermhttp://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/srsly2.gif

Superboy Prime
Enough.

shin_gear
superdur

Shin_Nikkolas
Hello keo...how did you get here?

The whole part about KOS-MOS destroying a solar system is the Phase Transfer Cannon. It's said to destroy a star and KOS-MOS can not only manipulate its energy output as one of her functions but she has one of those strapped to her futuristic knockers.

KOS-MOS' best canon feats are her holding back U-DO's energy in the end of EP2 and punching through the imaginary sphere. Her Tertiary Weapon is designed to be hers so it could be counted as standard equip.

Since Version 4 KOS-MOS is stronger than Archetype KOS-MOS, due to the awakening of Mary's consciousness, I see no reason why canon KOS-MOS could not perform that alt universe feat. And her energy matched U-DO's.

Violent2Dope
She can't bust a universe with the TWS for the simple reason it is a beam, not an explosive or a concussive blast. In the future when her beam connected with UDO's, two similarily powered beams collided, which cause the explosion. She could not have done a quarter of that damage using the TWS on her own. The most she could destroy with it is a planet.

shin_gear
And yet she can vaporize a star and a solar system with the Phase Transfer Cannon as proven, while there's no confirmation canon or noncanon Pyron could do those things besides fanboy hopes and dreams.

Violent2Dope
And yet she can vaporize a star and a solar system with the Phase Transfer Cannon as proven, while there's no confirmation canon or noncanon Pyron could do those things besides fanboy hopes and dreams. Using logic, of course Pyron could vape a star. He is as big as the sun. Also, destruction really means nothing in this fight. Pyron could just tele away from the blast, and his shield may also be able to withstand it.

Manslayer
Kos mos owns him, then proceeds to rape him with a robot fetish, Pyron has no chance at all

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Manslayer
Kos mos owns him, then proceeds to rape him with a robot fetish, Pyron has no chance at all Right, even tho Pyron is stronger and faster than KOSMOS, and has many ways to counter or avoid her firepower.

Burning thought
Using logic, of course Pyron could vape a star. He is as big as the sun. Also, destruction really means nothing in this fight. Pyron could just tele away from the blast, and his shield may also be able to withstand it.

hmm "as big" as the sun, ime not so sure about, i dont know if you have a new argument for this in peticulour but Pyrons argument i remember for this is because his larger than jupiter planet is like a basket ball to him (ive never seen evidence of it being like a basketball) but jupiter is not the suns size, the sun is immensely many times larger than jupitor

Violent2Dope
hmm "as big" as the sun, ime not so sure about, i dont know if you have a new argument for this in peticulour but Pyrons argument i remember for this is because his larger than jupiter planet is like a basket ball to him (ive never seen evidence of it being like a basketball) but jupiter is not the suns size, the sun is immensely many times larger than jupitor Hellstorm is much bigger than Jupiter, it was like a basketball. You can see that on the scan of him eating it. The Sun is about 12 or more times larger than Jupiter.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>