Marvel Ares vs. Hook hand Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
They seem to be nearly evenly matched. Who would win?

Gecko4lif
I give it to aquaman

BentonGrey
I don't know enough about Marvel Ares, can anyone give me a reference? Just out of pure, unadulterated love of the character, I'd give it to Arthur, but that's completely biased.

nimbus006
Ill give a slight edge to Aquaman b/c of his versatility. While they are probably evenly matched in every category Aquaman has low level TP and flight. Ares might be a little more durable.

6/10 to Aquaman.

nimbus006
Originally posted by BentonGrey
I don't know enough about Marvel Ares, can anyone give me a reference? Just out of pure, unadulterated love of the character, I'd give it to Arthur, but that's completely biased.

About a class 70 olympian god. Has incredible durability and stamina, pretty good reaction time. Expert in most forms of weapon training and is an experienced fighter.

BentonGrey
Okay, having looked him up, I have to say that this would be close! Great match man! Based on his agility, speed, and especially his TP, I'd give it to Arthur with a VERY slight majority. Either way, it'd be bloody and brutal.

nimbus006
I say if you give him his adamantium axe to swing at Aquaman with, its going to be pretty close.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by nimbus006
I say if you give him his adamantium axe to swing at Aquaman with, its going to be pretty close.
Of course. If Aquanman gets his indestructible cyber hook, ares should get his toys too.

nimbus006
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Of course. If Aquanman gets his indestructible cyber hook, ares should get his toys too.

I still say Aquman takes very small majority.

Lucid Lui
Hmm.

Aquaman beat Triton, underwater. This'll be a harder fight, i'm sure. But i still think he could pull it off.

Also, is this harpoon hand, or the hand that could morph into various things?

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by BentonGrey

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/a/ares.htm

SevenShackles
i want to say ares, i dont have anything against Aquaman but i would really want ares to pull the victory, sadly it would get close but most likely wouldnt happen. Aquaman wins.

CaptainStoic
I just don't know when Aqua Cheese got so tough, but whateva!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.