Ultimate Namor Vs Ultimate Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blur
I know how well Namor done but this is Thor on his own going all out, using all the powers he has, (Not that many TBH) and no having to worry about New York.

Thors powers: Belt grants: Superhuman strength, stamina and durability
Mjolnir grants:
Flight,
Teleportation,
Weather manipulation,
Ability to control lightning

Namors powers: super strength, durability, high speed swimming ability, flight, and water manipulation.

Who takes it? big grin

Gecko4lif
wet or dry?

Harry Fingerman
Namor.

Blur
Takes place in the centre New York but both are capable of reaching the water or any where else very fast so it doesn't make THAT much of a difference.

Gecko4lif
after a quick dip namor snaps thor's spine

willRules
Well we have seen very little of Ultimate Namor and his feats were uber impressive. We have seen quite a lot of Thor and his feats are impressive. If they are on the same strength scale roughly then it could go either way IMOyes

redhotrash
Gonna give it to Namor. He had potential to be a 1 man global threat.

Larceny
Namor

SevenShackles
dont think thor really has shown us what he really has in the ultimates storylines so far. i honestly think Thor has the range to take down namor, hell he could teleport him away, or to another location more to thors advantage. Namor loses in my opinion. he is faster and his strenght isnt anything to laugh at.

how much can namor really take?
oh and i thought it was settled that thors powers are his own that belt thing was a loki reality warping mind fuk or something like that.

The Pict
I haven't read the Ultimate Namor story, but I'd still go for Thor. He's shown he's a bit of a beast at the moment, getting the best of Hyperion and Zarda in Ultimate Power #7 .

And he did the same when he took on The Ultimate and the European Defense Initiative at the same time and almost had them. He took Quicksliver down like 3 times which shows how fast he is.

Blur
Originally posted by The Pict
I haven't read the Ultimate Namor story, but I'd still go for Thor. He's shown he's a bit of a beast at the moment, getting the best of Hyperion and Zarda in Ultimate Power #7 .

And he did the same when he took on The Ultimate and the European Defense Initiative at the same time and almost had them. He took Quicksliver down like 3 times which shows how fast he is.

The reason he took down Hyperion was because he landed in the monster thing that weakens him. When both were fighting at full strength he took down Thor with style.

Check my respect thread. cool

The Pict
Originally posted by Blur
The reason he took down Hyperion was because he landed in the monster thing that weakens him. When both were fighting at full strength he took down Thor with style.

Check my respect thread. cool

I know he took down Thor before hand.

Blur
I know, just pointing out the reason why he took him down, BUT the fight is not over.

llagrok
Blur, Thor doesn't get his powers from the belt.

The power is in Thor, Odin just took his powers away for a while.

guy222
namor ftw

SevenShackles
thor smacks him silly.

Blur
Originally posted by llagrok
Blur, Thor doesn't get his powers from the belt.

The power is in Thor, Odin just took his powers away for a while.

Whats your point?

I didn't write their powers up I got them from bios. confused

ALEMASTER
namor easy ult thor not as powerful as ult namor

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Blur
Whats your point?

I didn't write their powers up I got them from bios. confused

point? i guess just to establish namor cant rip his belt off and turn thor into a normal person? not like he would but often enough its used as a quick solution to the 'VS ultimate thor' question.

cant thor just fry Namor in the water or out of it? or has he shown some resistance to electrical attacks iv missed in his appearance? is his speed up to thors?

Blur
Is that all?

But yeah with all of Thors powers I think its possible for him to win.

snoopdogg
Has Namor made anymore appearances in the Ultimate universe?

SevenShackles
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Has Namor made anymore appearances in the Ultimate universe?

nah just that short ultimate FF appearance to base this off of.

Hyperion 07
Correct. But with all of Thors powers I think he should be able to get some wins.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Hyperion 07
Correct. But with all of Thors powers I think he should be able to get some wins.

honestly i can only see namor winning if he already fought Thor for a decent amount of time and lost. after that i can see him winning.

lol does my logic fall short?

llagrok
Lightning is super effective against water smile

Hyperion 07
Originally posted by SevenShackles
honestly i can only see namor winning if he already fought Thor for a decent amount of time and lost. after that i can see him winning.

lol does my logic fall short?

What?

Anyway Namor is tough but so is Thor, with his hammer he can take on the best of them, along with all his abilities.

He may not be as powerful physically but he isn't one dimensional, but Namor is apart from the water power. Even then he can counter the power and even make it more damaging to Namor than Namors water can damage Thor.

If he goes in the water and they brawl there, yes he will have trouble but lightning bolts and all that should fry Namor.

Thor has never been really bothered by electricity. He could also teleport him to the sun or teleport him somewhere that will cause him bother and weaken him.

With all his powers he should be able to get some wins.

SevenShackles
What?

Anyway Namor is tough but so is Thor, with his hammer he can take on the best of them, along with all his abilities.

He may not be as powerful physically but he isn't one dimensional, but Namor is apart from the water power. Even then he can counter the power and even make it more damaging to Namor than Namors water can damage Thor.

If he goes in the water and they brawl there, yes he will have trouble but lightning bolts and all that should fry Namor.

Thor has never been really bothered by electricity. He could also teleport him to the sun or teleport him somewhere that will cause him bother and weaken him.

With all his powers he should be able to get some wins.

lol i ment if Namor had exp fighting thor, i could probly believe he could counter some of Thors powers better. with just basic knowledge of eachother i dont think namor can do it.

all good points. i agree 100%.

question : if Thor does get pressed in a corner could he call forth the magic reading rainbow and get aid from asgard? such as he did with loki. "taste the rainbow!"

Hyperion 07
No. Thats outside help and I am not allowing it in this fight. Forum to.

SevenShackles
No. Thats outside help and I am not allowing it in this fight. Forum to.
k cool, thanks for the answer. not like thor needs it anyway. eek!

Hyperion 07
Quite possibly.

Still debatable, just the way I like it. smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.