GL Hal vs. MM & WW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimbus006
THe Hal vs. MM thread gave me a good idea for a fight. Since most people believe Hal would take the majority over MM

Here is: Hal vs. MM and WW

http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/4003/glhalpt1.gif

Vs.

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/7779/mmpg0.gif

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/9577/wwjs5.gif

nvrbeenwthagirl
That Wonder Woman pic is so cute. What site is that on? Anyway, Wonder Woman and Jonn Do hal the way they did the quantum zealot. Execept HAl dies. He's not quantum.

Harry Fingerman
Hal does battle with Parallax... alone.

Oh, this logic game is so fun. What wonders will we find out next?

Priest
Hal

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
Hal does battle with Parallax... alone.

Oh, this logic game is so fun. What wonders will we find out next?

And your point? Hal isn't beating WW and MM at the same time. Not even one out of ten. Jonn launches an immaterial assualt via the mind long enough for hal to drop his shield and ww slices his arm clean off with her tiara. Victory for the duo.

nimbus006
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
That Wonder Woman pic is so cute. What site is that on? Anyway, Wonder Woman and Jonn Do hal the way they did the quantum zealot. Execept HAl dies. He's not quantum.

http://jerome.galica.free.fr/index.htm

Pretty cool site for these kind of pics.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by nimbus006
http://jerome.galica.free.fr/index.htm

Pretty cool site for these kind of pics.

Thanks. OMG wonder woman looks too cute. I dont' know which ones I wanna get.

nimbus006
Anytime

Soljer
Hal takes it.

Validus
Hal easily. He's beaten far better groups than these two morons.

Superman would take them too.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Validus
Hal easily.

Rediculous.

Validus
Rediculous.
What's ridiculous is this thread even being here. Neither of these two are fit to polish Hal's power ring.

Harry Fingerman
And your point? Hal isn't beating WW and MM at the same time. Not even one out of ten. Jonn launches an immaterial assualt via the mind long enough for hal to drop his shield and ww slices his arm clean off with her tiara. Victory for the duo. What happens if Hal does something like this (refering to the melting skin, and teh blast through the head, before you say something completely different)?
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Green_Lantern_Rebirth_0613.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Green_Lantern_Rebirth_0614.jpg

STAMOS!

nvrbeenwthagirl
What's ridiculous is this thread even being here. Neither of these two are fit to polish Hal's power ring.
If that is what you think. Hal doesn't seem to be performing all that well to me. Not currently. At any rate, He would be hard pressed to beat either for more than 6/7 each. But together he stands no chance.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What happens if Hal does something like this (refering to the melting skin, and teh blast through the head, before you say something completely different)?
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Green_Lantern_Rebirth_0613.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Green_Lantern_Rebirth_0614.jpg

STAMOS!

He's got help, and that is a stationary target who isn't moving too fast, who doesn't have a wonder shield or intangibility.

Validus
If that is what you think. Hal doesn't seem to be performing all that well to me. Not currently. At any rate, He would be hard pressed to beat either for more than 6/7 each. But together he stands no chance.
Hal is fighting Sinestro and Parallax. Wonder Woman is fighting Cheetah. Fair comparison? Not really.

Harry Fingerman
He's got help, and that is a stationary target who isn't moving too fast, who doesn't have a wonder shield or intangibility. And you think Hal can't fire that when he's moving?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Hal is fighting Sinestro and Parallax. Wonder Woman is fighting Cheetah. Fair comparison? Not really. Wonder Woman isn't fighting anyone. And Last we saw, Wonder Woman was fighting Immortal DC herc and CIrce. Any comparison? What has parallax done of note? since his depowerment. Meh.

nvrbeenwthagirl
And you think Hal can't fire that when he's moving?

concentrating a powerful blast against a stationary target is much easier than trying to same trick against a fast moving one. Not that it matters. It wont' work on jonn or diana.

Harry Fingerman
Wonder Woman isn't fighting anyone. And Last we saw, Wonder Woman was fighting Immortal DC herc and CIrce. Any comparison? What has parallax done of note? since his depowerment. Meh. no expression

concentrating a powerful blast against a stationary target is much easier than trying to same trick against a fast moving one. Not that it matters. It wont' work on jonn or diana. Did you see the part where he was melting Ganthetllax's face off?
That wasn't concentration...

Ah, forgot that MM and WW are more powerful than Parallax...
Unless WW is going to stand there with her shield up the whole time, and MM's going to be emo pouting, while intangible...

Validus
Wonder Woman isn't fighting anyone.
Don't read JLA much I take it. Hell, Future Cassie knocked her out in Teen Titans.

And Last we saw, Wonder Woman was fighting Immortal DC herc and CIrce. Any comparison?
Not really. Circe didn't fight WW. Instead she gave her the gift of humanity.

LOL @ comparing Hercules to Sinestro and Parallax

What has parallax done of note? since his depowerment. Meh.
Crushed multiple Green Lanterns which is more than I can say for WW.

nimbus006

I dont think its that ridiculous. These two are more than formidable opponents for Hal. I think its a great match.

Whats with the WW and MM hate recently.

Question: Can MM penetrate GL's shield when hes intangible?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Don't read JLA much I take it. Hell, Future Cassie knocked her out in Teen Titans.

Not really. Circe didn't fight WW. Instead she gave her the gift of humanity.

LOL @ comparing Hercules to Sinestro and Parallax

Crushed multiple Green Lanterns which is more than I can say for WW.

As if. Superman got knocked out. And future Cassie will be much more powerful than WW. she is after all the daughter of Zues. She's already high class 100 and is only a teen. Circe most assuredly did fight DIana in Amazon's attack, I own it. do you?

Validus
As if. Superman got knocked out.
With the aid of Kryptonite. Don't leave out details.

And future Cassie will be much more powerful than WW.
Another hero type more powerful than WW. What's the list at now? 50? 60? So much for that 2nd place garbage.

Circe most assuredly did fight DIana in Amazon's attack, I own it. do you?
Amazon's Attack? I don't read shitty comics, sorry, but I guess that comes with the territory of being a WW fan.

Validus
I dont think its that ridiculous. These two are more than formidable opponents for Hal. I think its a great match.

Whats with the WW and MM hate recently.

Question: Can MM penetrate GL's shield when hes intangible?
I don't hate them. I just think they should be matched with characters in their league. Ya know, like Robin.

nimbus006
I don't hate them. I just think they should be matched with characters in their league. Ya know, like Robin.

laughing Thats f*cked up, you know very well MM is in the same league as GL and Supes albeit a notch below, but still in the same league ... congrats on that win yesterday by the way, pretty lucky but a win nonetheless.

Soljer
laughing Thats f*cked up, you know very well MM is in the same league as GL and Supes albeit a notch below, but still in the same league ... congrats on that win yesterday by the way, pretty lucky but a win nonetheless.

A notch?

My ass.

They're far enough below that Hal would take them both simultaneously and still pull a majority.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
A notch?

My ass.

They're far enough below that Hal would take them both simultaneously and still pull a majority.

Um no.

Soljer
Um no.

Nice argument there. It'll be hard to match, but I'll do my best...

Uh, yeah.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nice argument there. It'll be hard to match, but I'll do my best...

Uh, yeah.
Just no.

Soljer
Just no.

This debate is definitely taking it's toll on me...I don't know if I can keep up this level of rhetoric...

'Yeah.'

nvrbeenwthagirl
This debate is definitely taking it's toll on me...I don't know if I can keep up this level of rhetoric...

'Yeah.'

Considering WW has blocked attacks from the Skyfather circe and has taken a nuclear blast from an alien meant to lvl a city or more, I'd say She on her own would be hard for hal to beat. He can and would. But not easily. Adding in MM is just overkill. They would school Hal.

Soljer
OMG!!!!

A city-leveling attack? You have to be kidding me!!!

NO WEIYY!!!!!!

roll eyes (sarcastic).

nvrbeenwthagirl
OMG!!!!

A city-leveling attack? You have to be kidding me!!!

NO WEIYY!!!!!!

roll eyes (sarcastic).

How about superman who punched Zod so hard under a red sun that the planet was shaking apart. Now Sun amped he hit WW so hard she moved faster than light to earth. And she still has her head. Or the fact that The greek pantheon's blast bounced off of her shields. And for the record, it's a strength feat as well, becuz the scan says it took her strength to brace for the attack as well as redirect it.

Soljer
How about superman who punched Zod so hard under a red sun that the planet was shaking apart. Now Sun amped he hit WW

Comparing two totally different instances lead to stuff like....

'The Sentry can block a planet destroying attack with his barehand, without even trying.'

nvrbeenwthagirl
Comparing two totally different instances lead to stuff like....

'The Sentry can block a planet destroying attack with his barehand, without even trying.'
As if it matters. WW has got enough durability feats to show that HAl isn't going to be taking her out with a quick zap.

Soljer
As if it matters. WW has got enough durability feats to show that HAl isn't going to be taking her out with a quick zap.

And hal has more than enough power feats to dictate that he will.

Unless she decides to keep the aegis up the entire time - in which case, a simply battlefield removal will make this fight trivial.

nvrbeenwthagirl
And hal has more than enough power feats to dictate that he will.

Unless she decides to keep the aegis up the entire time - in which case, a simply battlefield removal will make this fight trivial.

If hal were that good, then the sinestro corps war would be over. And you act as if ww is a slouch in speed and hal's beam are going to be hitting her. And you act as if MM isn't in the fight.

Harry Fingerman
If hal were that good, then the sinestro corps war would be over. And you act as if ww is a slouch in speed and hal's beam are going to be hitting her. And you act as if MM isn't in the fight. Are you comparing that skank, and emo prick to the Sinestro Corps?

Validus
If hal were that good, then the sinestro corps war would be over.
Hal is that good. Just happens that all 7200 people involved in the Sin Corp War are > WW.

Soljer
Are you comparing that skank, and emo prick to the Sinestro Corps?

Wonder Woman > Anti monitor.

Believe it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Are you comparing that skank, and emo prick to the Sinestro Corps?

I dont know who you are referring to. So when you decide to address the characters we are talking about, then i'll answer you.

Harry Fingerman
I dont know who you are referring to. So when you decide to address the characters we are talking about, then i'll answer you.
Wonder Woman = Skank, ****, blunder woman, Batman's guilty pleasure, Superman's guilty pleasure, etc
Martian Manhunter = Emo prick, Aquaman's whipping boy

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wonder Woman = Skank, ****, blunder woman, Batman's guilty pleasure, Superman's guilty pleasure, etc
Martian Manhunter = Emo prick, Aquaman's whipping boy
You are entitled to your opinion.

Rufus Doofus
love you

CaptainStoic
Uh oh! I think KMC is giving Hal an upgrade. Does anyone remember that both of these people could overcome hals containment? Lobo did in one of the Legion 9x comics I don't see why these two would not be able to duplicate that feat, and one up Lobo as they can fly, so bfr would be out of the question because they could get back pretty fast if he flung them half way past the sun.

Validus
Lobo is one of the 100 or so characters more powerful than J'onn and Diana.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Uh oh! I think KMC is giving Hal an upgrade. Does anyone remember that both of these people could overcome hals containment? Lobo did in one of the Legion 9x comics I don't see why these two would not be able to duplicate that feat, and one up Lobo as they can fly, so bfr would be out of the question because they could get back pretty fast if he flung them half way past the sun.

It isn't that hal has had an upgrade, it's that KMC has thier favorite toons and then they have the ones they love to hate. Completely ignoring feats, abilities, characters ect.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Lobo is one of the 100 or so characters more powerful than J'onn and Diana.

Since when?

Validus
Since when?
Since always.

CaptainStoic
Lobo did kick Diana in the face so hard that he had her lipstick stuck to the bottom of his boot so I give you this one. but he lacks flight which hal could exploit.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Lobo did kick Diana in the face so hard that he had her lipstick stuck to the bottom of his boot so I give you this one. but he lacks flight which hal could exploit. I dont' remember Lobo fighting the powered Up Wonder Woman.

Validus
LOL @ needing a power up to keep up with the 'Bo

Harry Fingerman
You are entitled to your opinion. As you aren't to yours.

nvrbeenwthagirl
LOL @ needing a power up to keep up with the 'Bo

Well She did get a well known power up with Byrne. And I'm guessing she is headed for another one since Gail is having her fight Captain Nazi. Plus the fact that in her human form she can be cut but not in her super hero one. Or something like that.

nvrbeenwthagirl
As you aren't to yours.

You have always been a most evil poster. I won't let your darkness touch me. (Unless of course you are 6ft 2 and looking like Blaire Underwood.)

CaptainStoic
You have always been a most evil poster. I won't let your darkness touch me. (Unless of course you are 6ft 2 and looking like Blaire Underwood.)

Blair aint shyt, Rocky can take em.

Harry Fingerman
Just for that remark, just for you...

http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1185211630-1175957303246.jpg

Symmetric Chaos

Thats the most random lolcat I've ever seen confused

nvrbeenwthagirl

I have no pride in gays. Gays can jump off a cliff. I have me pride. You sexy thing you. I love a man who plays hard to get.

Rufus T Firefly
I now pronounce Nvr and Tyrant, you may now place the cock ring, and kiss the husband

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Rufus T Firefly
I now pronounce Nvr and Tyrant, you may now place the cock ring, and kiss the husband
cock Rings are for men who have lil cocks or can't keep it up. I hope Mr. Evil isn't either. laughing laughing laughing

Rufus T Firefly
cock Rings are for men who have lil cocks or can't keep it up. I hope Mr. Evil isn't either. laughing laughing laughing

Maybe It's best you Go Find out, it is your future after all...Bran says your the stay at home mom...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Rufus T Firefly
Maybe It's best you Go Find out, it is your future after all...Bran says your the stay at home mom...

I would rather chew off my own foot than sleep with him. It's all just to irk him in a nice way. So I won't get banned. He is evil personified in Electronic form.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.