Huge Rogue Leader News!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kaliero
You know how LucasArts did the whole double-passcode thing in RL? And how everyone thought they were so sly? Well, it turns out, they were even SNEAKIER!!
There's a TRIPLE-passcode that get's you Jango's Slave I! Here the code:

VV?GXRP CNOOQ!ZR JFETTSHP

Make sure you have the original Slave I first. There aren't any new weapons, but it's a whole lot sleeker, and if you look close when firing the cluster missiles, one shoots out the back.

mah
wow, thanks! I'll try that out for sure

LanceWindu
I would try it, but I don't have a GC

General Kaliero
It makes ya think though. Does LucasArts have any OTHER three part codes that they've managed to keep secret?

LanceWindu
but why would they keep them secret so people eventually get bored with the games they have???

General Kaliero
cuz then the people who like AOTC and didn't get RL would buy it!

mah
well they are known for realeasing cheats very long after the games out. imagine if theres more ships, woo!

LanceWindu
Like what?

The Jedi Starfighter???

A miniature Star Destroyer???

General Kaliero
Hey yeah! That's how you get the Jedi Starfighter and tie bomber (in Imperial levels)

Mujaffa
can you get those to?

Julie
I don't even have the game or the system....so I guess the code does little good for me...but it is cool that you get to fly Slave I

Captain REX
You can't get the Jedi Starfighter or TIE Bomber...yet. There are a lot of references to the Bomber made though.

Cool, I'll have to try the code! smile

Julie
tell us if you get to fly something else cool......

Captain REX
I certainly will...

Btw, it's VV?GXRYP, Kaliero. I almost gave up on it until I went to my local gaming message board.

It's kinda a useless code, even if it is neat.

Julie
video games ahhhhh what a way to spend a day

LanceWindu
I wish I could do the same.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.