WWH vs Wonder Woman w/twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
The combatants are bond together at the wrist with by an adamantium chain(with two feet of slack).

No lasso for Wonder Woman

Who takes it?

nvrbeenwthagirl
WW, one nerve blow or sleep touch and it's over before it's begun.

Gecko4lif
hulk outlasts WW

after he is beaten to a pulp for several hours and finally becomes pissed enough to hurt her he rapes her

Priest
Hulk

nvrbeenwthagirl
She takes off her tiara and decapitates him.

Ouallada
Hulk takes this, as much as I loathe to say that. Give Diana some of her toys to make it fairer.

Draco69
WW wins.

Years of experience with bondage situations, people.

Wondie's been in every single bondage situation imaginable.

Hell, one time she was strapped to a friggin' rocket.

laughing out loud

Harry Fingerman
Huc smash!

Validus
Hulk easily.

Ouallada
Edit 10 chars

Priest
Originally posted by Validus
Hulk easily.
thumb up

Gecko4lif
yeah my brothers! UNITE!

Bouboumaster
Hulk win 10 on 10. Kallark once try to touch Hulk on his "weak point". He failed miserably.

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Hulk win 10 on 10. Kallark once try to touch Hulk on his "weak point". He failed miserably. Mar-Vell stunned Huc with a pp before...

But, I guess that's only for the good fighters.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Hulk win 10 on 10. Kallark once try to touch Hulk on his "weak point". He failed miserably.

Karnak is nowhere near as strong as diana either.

Validus
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
Mar-Vell stunned Huc with a pp before...

But, I guess that's only for men.

Fixed.

TricksterPriest
Two feet of slack? I don't know if Hulk needs to breathe, but I see Diana pulling a return of the jedi on Hulk. Remember Jabba the hutt?

In any case, the tiara makes a nice swoosh sound as it decaps Hulk. stick out tongue

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Two feet of slack? I don't know if Hulk needs to breathe, but I see Diana pulling a return of the jedi on Hulk. Remember Jabba the hutt?

In any case, the tiara makes a nice swoosh sound as it decaps Hulk. stick out tongue

cut mean cuts his throat which he heals instantly wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
cut mean cuts his throat which he heals instantly wink
Um the tiara has decapitated Diamos. A God. Hulk goes down for the count, Or He's flown into outer space before he can react and dies of suffication.

Harry Fingerman
Hulk can breathe in space...

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Um the tiara has decapitated Diamos. A God. Hulk goes down for the count, Or He's flown into outer space before he can react and dies of suffication.

The only way i see ww winning this is if she pulls wwh's hand off to get out of the cuffs

TricksterPriest

Aw shit. So space won't do jack. But she can still strangle him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
The only way i see ww winning this is if she pulls wwh's hand off to get out of the cuffs Or Spin him into a torrent. For every punch he throws, Which willbe blocked, She throws hundreds.

Harry Fingerman
Aw shit. So space won't do jack. But she can still strangle him. What do you think happens when you go to space exactly?

Symmetric Chaos

What the f**k?

Anyway I'd give Hulk 2/10 or so. The lack of maneuvering room plays more to his strengths (so to speak) than it does to hers.

spawnwest
WW uses sleep touch to put WWH to sleep and he dreams that he's kicking WW ass. 30 seconds later WW uses her tiara and cuts his head

FearOfBlood
WWH would rape the Justice League, not only WW.

strengthkills
What do you think happens when you go to space exactly?

HAHA laughing laughing

Draco69
Binding each other at the wrist isn't really a problem.

Diana's smart. Not enough room to work her mojo.

So she does the most effective thing:

Chop off Hulk's arm with her tiara. Sure it will probably grow back but Diana's free and has plenty of room to work.

If THAT fails, Diana's a warrior. If she has no choice, she chop off her own arm.

She HAS blinded herself with acid....

Validus
laughing out loud

Soljer
Diana wins the majority.

Like Sym said - the chain definitely helps the Hulk a lot more than Diana.

CaptainStoic
The Hulk would give her what she deserves, he'd strap a saddle on her a** and play Broke Back Mountain.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
The Hulk would give her what she deserves, he'd strap a saddle on her a** and play Broke Back Mountain.

Umm . . . what?

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Umm . . . what?
Maybe he's implying that Wonder Woman is a man? confused.

CaptainStoic
No i was implying that he would blow her back out

Soljer
No i was implying that he would blow her back out

Which never happened in the broke back mountain I saw...

Tony Stark
wacko

You DC bone heads get more unbelievable every post... WWH runs through every team in MARVEL (except Alpha Flight they were already dead) :laughsmile one after another without much hassle mostly by himself and the 5th most powerful hero in DC is going to take him out in limited space without her precious lasso. BAH!!! She couldn't do it to Prof HULK let alone WWH, get real.

CaptainStoic
well in this episode it does!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Tony Stark
wacko

You DC bone heads get more unbelievable every post... WWH runs through every team in MARVEL (except Alpha Flight they were already dead one after another without much hassle :laughsmile mostly by himself and the 5th most powerful hero in DC is going to take him out in limited space without her precious lasso. BAH!!! She couldn't do it to Prof HULK let alone WWH, get real.
Sun Amped Superman>>>>>>>>>>>>>WWH. WW wins all day against Any hulk.

Rufus Doofus
agreedz

Tony Stark

Maybe... maybe not. Mattters not.

He's not part of this thread... WW is.

CaptainStoic
wacko

You DC bone heads get more unbelievable every post... WWH runs through every team in MARVEL (except Alpha Flight they were already dead one after another without much hassle :laughsmile mostly by himself and the 5th most powerful hero in DC is going to take him out in limited space without her precious lasso. BAH!!! She couldn't do it to Prof HULK let alone WWH, get real.

Mr. Stark you may be onto something, and that scan proves it, weren't those guys that the Hulk wore out the same ones that beat the hell out of Superman in JLA/Avngers? Wonder Woman would be murdered by that quintet alone, and the Hulk went on to beat them down and the rest of the Avengers East and West Coast combined... to add to the obvious Hulk is stronger now than he was back then. She bites it badly.

Tony Stark
Mr. Stark you may be onto something, and that scan proves it, weren't those guys that the Hulk wore out the same ones that beat the hell out of Superman in JLA/Avngers? Wonder Woman would be murdered by that quintet alone, and the Hulk went on to beat them down and the rest of the Avengers East and West Coast combined... to add to the obvious Hulk is stronger now than he was back then. She bites it badly.

yes You are correct!

Harry Fingerman
yes You are correct! laughing out loud

Symmetric Chaos
well in this episode it does!

I don't recall any serialized version of BrokebackMoutain.

DarkHulk had the mind of the sorcerer Supreme from an alternate dimension cool

CaptainStoic

I just bought the rights and I say it happened dang it!!!!! stick out tongue

CaptainStoic
Now that's out of the box thinking!

nvrbeenwthagirl

DarkHulk had the mind of the sorcerer Supreme from an alternate dimension cool

And Wonder Woman is destined to become a skyfather Goddess as the Goddess of truth. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Symmetric Chaos
And Wonder Woman is destined to become a skyfather Goddess as the Goddess of truth. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kay' but your statement was that WW (which implies the one we have right now) can beat "any version of Hulk". Her destiny does not apply to this argument but any version of Hulk I can think of does.

CaptainStoic
The key word here is destined, so until she becomes this Sky Mother you point means little.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The key word here is destined, so until she becomes this Sky Mother you point means little.

She's already been thus. And will be again. And I didn't knwo about the sorcerer Hulk. But that is like an amalgam is it not?

The Fake Macoy
WW still has far better speed feats than Hulk, as well as fighting ability and her strength feats are very impressive as well, and far above his base.

I say WW wins this a good 8/10.

Symmetric Chaos
She's already been thus. And will be again. And I didn't knwo about the sorcerer Hulk. But that is like an amalgam is it not?

But she isn't currently so it doesn't matter.

Not an Amaglam. AFAIK it's cannon.

guy222
Originally posted by darthgoober
The combatants are bond together at the wrist with by an adamantium chain(with two feet of slack).

No lasso for Wonder Woman

Who takes it?

wwh

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
WW still has far better speed feats than Hulk, as well as fighting ability and her strength feats are very impressive as well, and far above his base.

I say WW wins this a good 8/10.

I love the grendals. Easily top 5 comics martial artist.

CaptainStoic
Speed won't matter in this fight because they are chained together, she will at best piss him off, and he will beat the jewelry off of her like a tacky pimp.

Draco69
Speed won't matter in this fight because they are chained together, she will at best piss him off, and he will beat the jewelry off of her like a tacky pimp.

They're chained together with a chain attached to their wrists. So a very simple solution is present:

Cut off Hulk's forearm with Diana's tiara.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Draco69
They're chained together with a chain attached to their wrists. So a very simple solution is present:

Cut off Hulk's forearm with Diana's tiara.

Yea right and he's going to just stand there let her do all of that crap... NO! this is how it will be written, Wonder Woman will reach for her tiara and Hulk will slap it out of her hands simple as pie... so says STOIC.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yea right and he's going to just stand there let her do all of that crap... NO! this is how it will be written, Wonder Woman will reach for her tiara and Hulk will slap it out of her hands simple as pie... so says STOIC. you do know that she is far faster than he. She can hit him a couple hundred times and dizzy him and cut his arm off in a span of a second.

Draco69
Yea right and he's going to just stand there let her do all of that crap... NO! this is how it will be written, Wonder Woman will reach for her tiara and Hulk will slap it out of her hands simple as pie... so says STOIC.

Diana's much faster. Her tiara can move a supersonic speeds. The space between them is neglible. Her tiara will be thrown before Hulk can finish a thought process.

If Superman can't dodge the tiara, than the Hulk won't either.

CaptainStoic
True but when was the last time that you saw hulk lose an arm to Wolverine? When was the last time something like a cut stopped the Hulk... What you fail to get is that the Hulk lost about five hundred pounds of flesh and regrew it all in a matter of seconds. What you fail to see is that if this is that the Hulk took much more damage in his showings than Wonder Woman can dish out. But can she take multiple blows that could shatter mountains?
Can Wonder Woman take on both teams of Avengers and come out on top?

Badabing
True but when was the last time that you saw hulk lose an arm to Wolverine? When was the last time something like a cut stopped the Hulk... What you fail to get is that the Hulk lost about five hundred pounds of flesh and regrew it all in a matter of seconds. What you fail to see is that if this is that the Hulk took much more damage in his showings than Wonder Woman can dish out. But can she take multiple blows that could shatter mountains?
Here's an example of Hulk's endurance and healing.
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Vector-IH398a.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Vector-IH398b.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Healing.jpg

Soljer
Wolverine's done that and better.

Larceny
Hulk wins

Badabing
Originally posted by Soljer
Wolverine's done that and better.

313. You = dur

Soljer
Originally posted by Badabing
You = dur

You're just angry cause it's true...

Draco69

Wolverine doesn't have the strength to cut through Hulk's arm. A slice here and there? Sure.

But a tiara thrown by WW at supersonic speeds that's magically enchanted by Zeus to cut through anything? Absolutely.

Or WW can just use her superspeed and tiara to act like a chainsaw through Hulk's flesh.

The arm's coming off....

And in the slim occasion that she can't get his arm off. She'll hack off her own arm. The woman's blinded herself with acid. She'd be more than willing to cut off her own arm.

Yes, she take alot of his blows.

Hulk can't take alot of blows at superspeeds. Imagine the hitting power of Superman's fist at say normal hitting speed. Now imagine Superman's fist at almost the speed of light multiple times. Same principle as a speeding car. A car going at 10 mph probably won't kill you. May break a bone or two. A car going at 200 mph will reduce you to stain. Much more force is exerted. Which means Hulk will be blitzed to unconsciousness....

Badabing
You're just angry cause it's true... Nah ah! durhuc

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wolverine doesn't have the strength to cut through Hulk's arm. A slice here and there? Sure.

But a tiara thrown by WW at supersonic speeds that's magically enchanted by Zeus to cut through anything? Absolutely.

Or WW can just use her superspeed and tiara to act like a chainsaw through Hulk's flesh.

The arm's coming off....

And in the slim occasion that she can't get his arm off. She'll hack off her own arm. The woman's blinded herself with acid. She'd be more than willing to cut off her own arm.

Hulk can't take alot of blows at superspeeds. Imagine the hitting power of Superman's fist at say normal hitting speed. Now imagine Superman's fist at almost the speed of light multiple times. Same principle as a speeding car. A car going at 10 mph probably won't kill you. May break a bone or two. A car going at 200 mph will reduce you to stain. Much more force is exerted. Which means Hulk will be blitzed to unconsciousness....

Don't forget that she is the best mele fighter in the world. hand to hand is hers to win.

Soljer
Nah ah! durhuc

Ya-hah!!

durverine.

Badabing
Ya-hah!!

durverine. This may be one of the better debates seen on KMC lately. durlaugh

And Nah Ah, durhuc called it! stick out tongue

Soljer
durverine >> durhulk

At least as far as the dur-smilies go.

Oh, and healing factor. shifty.

Badabing
durverine >> durhulk

At least as far as the dur-smilies go.

Oh, and healing factor. shifty.

Hulk show you once he catches puny hairy mutant! Hulk strongest!!!!

durhuc

durverine

TricksterPriest
http://www.bluetights.net/theplanet/images/smilies/superhero/wonderwoman.gif >>durhulk & durverine .

Damn, we need a Wondur Woman.

Soljer
http://www.bluetights.net/theplanet/images/smilies/superhero/wonderwoman.gif

http://www.markaelrod.net/wp-content/uploads/2006/05/whataburger.jpg

???

Bad Ash231
Hulk show you once he catches puny hairy mutant! Hulk strongest!!!!

durhuc

durverine

"You suck" superdur

"ARGHH!!! Huc smash puny flying human!" durhuc

nvrbeenwthagirl
http://www.markaelrod.net/wp-content/uploads/2006/05/whataburger.jpg

???

It sucks to have a favorite Character that is so disrespected. I"m glad Gail and The New JLA scribe actually have respect for her. Maybe they can save her rep.

CaptainStoic

The arm's coming off....

1. Ok she will not have the distance to throw the tiara too fast at point blank range. What would happen if he crushed her wrist like Superman did?
2. What would happen if the Hulk caught her punch, Thor is said to swing his hammer at greater than light speed, and the Hulks fist met it head on, so speed will not be a problem, he could catch her fist like a baseball player catches a fast ball and break it.
3. I really doubt that she will be cutting his arm off and if she cut her own arm off it would make Hulks job easier than it was to begin with. He would then be able to beat her with her own arm.
4. Rest assured that if Diana pissed the Hulk off enough he wouldn't have to hit her that many times to knock her out.
5. Mjolnir has hit the Hulk many times and I'm pretty sure that it is more durable than Diana. Therefore I'll use the paper vs scissors theory; Hulk has survived stronger hits by Mjolnir and stood up to them. Mjolnir is faster than Diana is,and with Thors arm behind it, it will hit harder too.
6. Who here believes that Diana could take on both teams of Avengers, that boasted the most powerful ones to ever exist on the roster? I'll make a thread to see, if this question is not addressed here. Would she beat them all, or would they send her to prison?

h1a8

Breath what in space, air? confused

You people say the darnest things.

h1a8
1. Ok she will not have the distance to throw the tiara too fast at point blank range. What would happen if he crushed her wrist like Superman did?
2. What would happen if the Hulk caught her punch, Thor is said to swing his hammer at greater than light speed, and the Hulks fist met it head on, so speed will not be a problem, he could catch her fist like a baseball player catches a fast ball and break it.
3. I really doubt that she will be cutting his arm off and if she cut her own arm off it would make Hulks job easier than it was to begin with. He would then be able to beat her with her own arm.
4. Rest assured that if Diana pissed the Hulk off enough he wouldn't have to hit her that many times to knock her out.
5. Mjolnir has hit the Hulk many times and I'm pretty sure that it is more durable than Diana. Therefore I'll use the paper vs scissors theory; Hulk has survived stronger hits by Mjolnir and stood up to them. Mjolnir is faster than Diana is,and with Thors arm behind it, it will hit harder too.
6. Who here believes that Diana could take on both teams of Avengers, that boasted the most powerful ones to ever exist on the roster? I'll make a thread to see, if this question is not addressed here. Would she beat them all, or would they send her to prison?

1. She doesn't need to throw the tiara. She can use it as a hand weapon.

2. Silly logic. Just because Thor is said to be able to swing his hammer faster than light doesn't mean that he did it to Hulk or anyone else. It is also in several comics that it takes Thor time to build up hammer speed to reach the speed of light or beyond. So Thor instantly swinging his hammer is not light speed. Plus Thor holds back alot.

3. She can cut his head off easily.

4. IMO, Diana is strong enough to one-shot Hulk for KO. So there's no Hulk getting mad there.

5. Thor is one of the kings of holding back. Also there is no way you can compare a mjolnir strike with a decapitation by the tiara. For one is blunt force by a holding back Thor and the other is sharp cutting force by a much faster Diana.

6. I doubt she can beat them all. But maybe she can. After all she does have FTL reflexes and super super speed and uber superman like strength and thousands of years of fighting experience and uber fighting skill and one-shot killing tiaras and one-shot winning lassoes. A bloodlusted Diana is no joke.

psy_blade
WW won't use her tiara because she knows it can be used against her.

janus77
Hulk wins.
just snuffs the life out of WW within a couple of minutes. grabs her neck and --- no expression done.
or lets her punch him till she tires and then snaps her neck.

she isn't hurting him no ain't happening.

Draco69
Originally posted by psy_blade
WW won't use her tiara because she knows it can be used against her.

erm

GL won't use his ring because he knows his ring can be used against him, too right?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk wins.
just snuffs the life out of WW within a couple of minutes. grabs her neck and --- no expression done.
or lets her punch him till she tires and then snaps her neck.

she isn't hurting him no ain't happening.

Just how strong and fast do you think DIANA is?

psy_blade
erm

GL won't use his ring because he knows his ring can be used against him, too right?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Actually no.

At such a close range, Hulk can easily take the tiara from WW's hand and use it against her, especially with her being vulnerable to everything sharp.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Actually no.

At such a close range, Hulk can easily take the tiara from WW's hand and use it against her, especially with her being vulnerable to everything sharp.
Um I Hulk is slow as a turtle stuck in the mud compared to Diana. SO exactly how is he going to react before she cuts her own arm off or his. And She could cut her arm off and then instantly heal herself. She's got just a good a healing power as he does.

Soljer
Actually no.

You're saying that an average joe is gonna take a knife away from a master of Eskrima.

It ain't happening.

psy_blade
If the average joe is stronger and has super healing and is 4 times bigger than the escrima master then yes.

Soljer
If the average joe is stronger and has super healing and is 4 times bigger than the escrima master then yes.

Maybe, maybe not - still very unlikely.

Especially if the Eskrima master is stronger, dozens of times faster, and plenty durable to take dozens of blows.

darthgoober
shifty

Bransolute
Huc smash!

Badabing
durhuc!

Shin_Nikkolas
Just how strong do you think DIANA is?

Not as strong as Hulk.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
Not as strong as Hulk.

Wrong.

Bransolute
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
Not as strong as Hulk.

xjustice69x
this would be a titanic fight and any one who thinks its a stomp either way is just dumb

laughing dumb fan boys

nvrbeenwthagirl
Tiara head butt to the dome.

xjustice69x
lol thay beat each other up for 2 days straight and hulk starts to like it.
thay get married. and since the knot is allready tied thay save on wedding rings using the adimantium cuffs insted

darthgoober
Bump...

lando005
i give it to hulk the binding thing would give him a huge advantage she doenst have anywhere to escape his grasp and her speed advantage basicly has gone out the window... if she tries to slug it out with him she looses best to rely on skill and try to keep him off balance

quanchi112
Wrong. WW Hulk is a lot stronger than WW. wink

Nod
Originally posted by quanchi112
WW Hulk is a lot stronger than WW. wink

Got proof?

lando005
Which never happened in the broke back mountain I saw... you went and saw broke back mountain..... just what team are you playing for

darthgoober
smile

MrMeanGreen
I think WWH would start swinging WW around on that chain bashing her into anything and everything around them. How much could she take? i dont think it would finish her. but thats how it would start.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by MrMeanGreen
I think WWH would start swinging WW around on that chain bashing her into anything and everything around them. How much could she take? i dont think it would finish her. but thats how it would start.

WWH wins.

h1a8
WWH isn't necessarily stronger than Diana. But since WWH is a statue to her then she just cuts his head off with the tiara or just punches him a billion times a second to ko him.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by h1a8
WWH isn't necessarily stronger than Diana. But since WWH is a statue to her then she just cuts his head off with the tiara or just punches him a billion times a second to ko him. What the f**k? a statue to......how is she moving so fast around him when the hulk is attached to her?

and since when does ww have the speed force?

horrorwolf
Originally posted by psycho gundam
What the f**k? a statue to......how is she moving so fast around him when the hulk is attached to her?

and since when does ww have the speed force? laughing

carver9
WWH isn't necessarily stronger than Diana. But since WWH is a statue to her then she just cuts his head off with the tiara or just punches him a billion times a second to ko him.

Show me wonder woman punching someone a billion times in a second. I can help you more, show me wonder woman punching someone 10 times before they can react.

Also show me a strength feat comparable to wwh holding a planet together that diana has done.

I'll be waiting.

Batman-Prime
WW is stronger and by far the better fighter, WWH won't last long. Diana 8/10

darthgoober
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
WW is stronger and by far the better fighter , WWH won't last long. Diana 8/10

No Bias Claims
"Batman can beat Thor because he's cooler!" That's an example of how not to debate. We would like to see the rationale behind any claims that one character can beat the other rather than a claim based on popularity and subjective bias.
Also, we insist that all claims be backed up by evidence from canon sources. If you claim that Spiderman is stronger than Superman, then you have to prove it .

carnage52
WW wins.

Years of experience with bondage situations, people.

Wondie's been in every single bondage situation imaginable.

Hell, one time she was strapped to a friggin' rocket.

laughing out loud i wish she was strapped to my rocket..... rolling on floor laughing

Batman-Prime
No Bias Claims
"Batman can beat Thor because he's cooler!" That's an example of how not to debate. We would like to see the rationale behind any claims that one character can beat the other rather than a claim based on popularity and subjective bias.
Also, we insist that all claims be backed up by evidence from canon sources. If you claim that Spiderman is stronger than Superman, then you have to prove it .

I said she is stronger and the better fighter, not cooler (though you are right, she is) roll eyes (sarcastic)

I don't care what you insist, all vs threads are about opinions and I haven't seen you complain when an poster above me posten that WWH is much stronger then WW, without proving it, so maybe you should think about your own anti-DC bias wink.
Do all the Marvel fans back up their opinions, I only know few and those are not in this thread. no expression Real debates are very rare here it seems.
They demmand but won't give prove. So you read my opinion, like you read all other opinions before, accept it or don't I really don't care wink .

Btw "we insist that all claims be backed up by evidence from canon sources. " this is funny, who is we? big grin

carver9
I said she is stronger and the better fighter, not cooler (though you are right, she is) roll eyes (sarcastic)

I don't care what you insist, all vs threads are about opinions and I haven't seen you complain when an poster above me posten that WWH is much stronger then WW, without proving it, so maybe you should think about your own anti-DC bias wink.
Do all the Marvel fans back up their opinions, I only know few and those are not in this thread. no expression Real debates are very rare here it seems.
They demmand but won't give prove. So you read my opinion, like you read all other opinions before, accept it or don't I really don't care wink .

Btw "we insist that all claims be backed up by evidence from canon sources. " this is funny, who is we? big grin

I just want to know what brought you to the conclusion that ww is stronger then wwh. If you want a feat of wwh, Im going to bring up him using brute strength to hold a planet together, now what feat are you going to bring up about diana.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by carver9
I just want to know what brought you to the conclusion that ww is stronger then wwh. If you want a feat of wwh, Im going to bring up him using brute strength to hold a planet together, now what feat are you going to bring up about diana.

There are many but one is enough, together with Superman holding onto the body of the spectre, which is heavier then anything hulk has ever tried to lift smile.

Anyway, you know the Dance Carver wink, in the end the DC and the Marvel side will have to agree that they will never agree.

darthgoober

And the rule specifically mentions that if you make the claim that one character is stronger you have to provide proof to back it up.

I'm familiar with most of the strength feats of both WW and Hulk and I'm already of the opinion that WWH's stronger, that's why I didn't bother asking for any proof on behalf of the Hulk. On the other hand you might have some feat of WW's that I'm unaware of that might change my mind, so it makes more sense for me to seek evidence from your side.

The opposition being wrong doesn't automatically make you right. I myself pretty much ALWAYS back up any claim I make before anyone even bothers to ask, and whenever something I say gets called into question I typically have a scan ready to prove my point. If guys like you would start following suit then maybe there'd be more in the way of what you call "real debates" around here.

The "we" is the forum as a whole. See it's not MY rule(if that's what your thinking), what I posted was directly copied from the forum rules.

Batman-Prime
And the rule specifically mentions that if you make the claim that one character is stronger you have to provide proof to back it up.

I'm familiar with most of the strength feats of both WW and Hulk and I'm already of the opinion that WWH's stronger, that's why I didn't bother asking for any proof on behalf of the Hulk. On the other hand you might have some feat of WW's that I'm unaware of that might change my mind, so it makes more sense for me to seek evidence from your side.

The opposition being wrong doesn't automatically make you right. I myself pretty much ALWAYS back up any claim I make before anyone even bothers to ask, and whenever something I say gets called into question I typically have a scan ready to prove my point. If guys like you would start following suit then maybe there'd be more in the way of what you call "real debates".

The "we" is the forum as a whole. See it's not MY rule(if that's what your thinking), what I posted was directly copied from the forum rules.

That rule seems to be ignored most of the time no expression. I'm sure not by you wink

So you don't bother asking for prove because you are familiar with most str feats of both chars but only if the poster shares your subjective opinion? smile
Interesting
You have your opinion and that's good enough for you, I'm familiar with the str feats of both chars too but I don't bother to ask for prove because I'm already of the opinion that WW is stronger. no expression

I haven't seen you back up, or participate, in this discussion as you claim, I don't know you but I'm willing to believe you, though not in this thread, and "pretty much ALWAYS" seems kind of hard to believe too... anyway if guys like you would start treating all poster alike, we might indeed have some "real debates." gathering

Till then you have your opinion, which isn't right just because you think the oposition is wrong, and I have mine smile.

So you are some kind of speaker for this Forum? I feel honored to be picked by you youpi

No offense wink but you are funny

ultimatethor
How heavy is the body of the spectre? The feat is highly unquantifiable. Not to mention supes and wondy were not really holding it up. As for arguments saying wondy hits a million times ina second. They are RIDICULOUS!!!. She has NO feats that justify this. She HAS NEVER come evn close to showing this kind of speed in direct physical combat and until she does such arguments cant be used. WWH is considerably stronger than WW and will just get evn stronger throughout. Her flight is also curtailed by the specifications of this thread. Hulk dynamic durbility and strength give him the win undoubtedly

darthgoober
That rule seems to be ignored most of the time no expression. I'm sure not by you wink

So you don't bother asking for prove because you are familiar with most str feats of both chars but only if the poster shares your subjective opinion? smile
Interesting
You have your opinion and that's good enough for you, I'm familiar with the str feats of both chars too but I don't bother to ask for prove because I'm already of the opinion that WW is stronger. no expression

I haven't seen you back up, or participate, in this discussion as you claim, I don't know you but I'm willing to believe you, though not in this thread, and "pretty much ALWAYS" seems kind of hard to believe too... anyway if guys like you would start treating all poster alike, we might indeed have some "real debates." gathering

Till then you have your opinion, which isn't right just because you think the oposition is wrong, and I have mine smile.

So you are some kind of speaker for this Forum? I feel honored to be picked by you youpi

No offense wink but you are funny
I'm well aware that the rule is ignored most of the time, that's why I keep pointing it out to others. The Mods are already on guys like Quan and carver so anything I tried to interject there would be all but pointless(if they won't listen to Mods then they won't listen to me).

And of course I don't ask for proof of things that I already believe/agree with, that would be utterly ridiculous. See I don't actually support any particular opinion UNTIL I see proof on the matter. In the past I've looked at the available strength feats of both WW and the Hulk and IMO what I saw from Hulk was more impressive.

In case you haven't noticed, I myself haven't actually made the claim that WWH was stronger than WW in this thread yet because I don't know for sure whether or not she's had any major feats of strength since I last checked. That's why I was seeking proof of the claim that WW's stronger before I threw in my two cents on the fight itself.

As for the rest, feel free to ask around about my debating standards and techniques. I can almost guarantee that you won't find a single poster who'll contradict anything I said in regards to my providing proof to support all my arguments.

h1a8
What the f**k? a statue to......how is she moving so fast around him when the hulk is attached to her?

and since when does ww have the speed force?

Being a statue has nothing to do with movement speed but perception.

h1a8
Show me wonder woman punching someone a billion times in a second. I can help you more, show me wonder woman punching someone 10 times before they can react.

Also show me a strength feat comparable to wwh holding a planet together that diana has done.

I'll be waiting.

WW can move her arms faster than light. Guess how many times someone can punch in a second if they move their arms that fast?

Holding a planet together is good. But helping to tow Earth is good too. But how do we know exactly much force the planet was trying to come apart with. For example, it probably took 1 millions of force to hold it together. But if Superman is more than 1 thousand times stronger than WW then WW was pulling at least pulling 1 quadrillion tons. I'm not saying she is stronger. I'm saying no one can say that WWH is stronger either.

h1a8

Her towing the Earth with Superman.

CaptainStoic
Gladiator , and Sentry are very fast as well, but this did not stop them from being beaten.

The Flash was recently embarassed by a Hulk like being as well (Konvict).

Speed only goes so far, and as this thread suggests, they are tied to one another, it's like putting Wonder Woman in an adamantium room with the Hulk. She has no room to maneuver, which plays right into King Hulks favor.

These reasons alone show why King Hulk would defeat Wonder Woman. Aside from the fact that he isn't as slow as many posters are trying to make him seem.

ultimatethor
WW can move her arms faster than light. Guess how many times someone can punch in a second if they move their arms that fast?

Holding a planet together is good. But helping to tow Earth is good too. But how do we know exactly much force the planet was trying to come apart with. For example, it probably took 1 millions of force to hold it together. But if Superman is more than 1 thousand times stronger than WW then WW was pulling at least pulling 1 quadrillion tons. I'm not saying she is stronger. I'm saying no one can say that WWH is stronger either.

We use ON PANEL EVIDENCE as the supreme authority for comic debates. We dont use what should and should not be possible by real world logic. Wonderwoman HAS NEVER shown combat speed in DIRECT PHYSICAL COMBAT with another being. On the contrary she has bin hit by beingss on WWH speed level numerous times. Until she shows it we CANNOT assume she has it.
And yes WWH is stronger. WWH was the angriest version of the hulk. He could certainly replicate any of the hulks past feats and the hulk has feats that are infact gr8er than any wonderwoman strength feat. Not to mention he usually accomplishes them without the nice benefit of Hypersonic flight.

h1a8
Gladiator , and Sentry are very fast as well, but this did not stop them from being beaten.

The Flash was recently embarassed by a Hulk like being as well (Konvict).

Speed only goes so far, and as this thread suggests, they are tied to one another, it's like putting Wonder Woman in an adamantium room with the Hulk. She has no room to maneuver, which plays right into King Hulks favor.

These reasons alone show why King Hulk would defeat Wonder Woman. Aside from the fact that he isn't as slow as many posters are trying to make him seem.
I use a character's high feats that agrees with their official powerset. That means Diana can block multiple beams of light with speed and reflexes.

The chain is long enough for both of them to punch and kick each other. So if she can move on par with light then Hulk is a statue. That means she can punch him as many times as she wants before one neuron fires in Hulk's head. She can also decapitate Hulk with the tiara before Hulk realizes the bell just rang. The speed difference here is enormous.

Also, many will agree that Flash wins against WW Flash's speed difference to hers is much less than hers to WWH. Also WW is closer in strength to WWH than Flash is to WW. But Flash wins. I wonder if it is because of speed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

h1a8
Originally posted by ultimatethor
We use ON PANEL EVIDENCE as the supreme authority for comic debates. We dont use what should and should not be possible by real world logic. Wonderwoman HAS NEVER shown combat speed in DIRECT PHYSICAL COMBAT with another being. On the contrary she has bin hit by beingss on WWH speed level numerous times. Until she shows it we CANNOT assume she has it.
And yes WWH is stronger. WWH was the angriest version of the hulk. He could certainly replicate any of the hulks past feats and the hulk has feats that are infact gr8er than any wonderwoman strength feat. Not to mention he usually accomplishes them without the nice benefit of Hypersonic flight.

Comics contradict themselves. That is why many use the best non PIS feats for characters (not the worst contradicting ones). WW had ducked a mega fast Superman punch. And we all know how fast Superman can punch.

How could WWH replicate any feat that writers disagree with? No writer in their right mind will ever have Hulk destroying a planetoid ever again.
I don't care how mad he gets. And Hulk wasn't that mad when he did that PIS B.S.

CaptainStoic
I use a character's high feats that agrees with their official powerset. That means Diana can block multiple beams of light with speed and reflexes.

The chain is long enough for both of them to punch and kick each other. So if she can move on par with light then Hulk is a statue. That means she can punch him as many times as she wants before one neuron fires in Hulk's head. She can also decapitate Hulk with the tiara before Hulk realizes the bell just rang. The speed difference here is enormous.

Also, many will agree that Flash wins against WW Flash's speed difference to hers is much less than hers to WWH. Also WW is closer in strength to WWH than Flash is to WW. But Flash wins. I wonder if it is because of speed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You've still dismissed Konvict embarassing The Flash, and Gladiator and Sentry. All whom are leagues faster than the Hulk and arguably faster than Wonder Woman.

I am not going to make it seem like I am a martial arts instructor (Although I may be), but in a real fight most of them end up as tests of strength where one opponent grabs the other (80% of fights lead to the mat or in a grapple).

The Hulk grabbing Diana is highly possible (she has been grabbed before iirc).

As I stated earlier, The Sentry and Gladiator are both as fast or faster than Wonder Woman. Which may shoot holes in your entire argument. Speedier and stronger people than Diana, have lost to the Hulk is what I am saying.

At his best King Hulk has the strength and durability advantage over Wonder Woman, this can easilly be seen at the end of WWHulk, and to add to this he could have gotten stronger.

h1a8
You've still dismissed Konvict embarassing The Flash, and Gladiator and Sentry. All whom are leagues faster than the Hulk and arguably faster than Wonder Woman.

I am not going to make it seem like I am a martial arts instructor (Although I may be), but in a real fight most of them end up as tests of strength where one opponent grabs the other (80% of fights lead to the mat or in a grapple).

The Hulk grabbing Diana is highly possible (she has been grabbed before iirc).

As I stated earlier, The Sentry and Gladiator are both as fast or faster than Wonder Woman. Which may shoot holes in your entire argument. Speedier and stronger people than Diana, have lost to the Hulk is what I am saying.

At his best King Hulk has the strength and durability advantage over Wonder Woman, this can easilly be seen at the end of WWHulk, and to add to this he could have gotten stronger.

I don't use low showings that contradict high ones. Thus her getting hit or grabbed by slower beings is invalid due to the fact that she can block speeds of light at her best. Sentry is not faster than WW and neither is Gladiator (only in traveling speed).

A statue grabbing someone is impossible. Just let a statue try to grab you to see what I mean. Hulk has no chance here. She kills or koes him in less than a second. And lastly WW is stronger than WWH by feats.

CaptainStoic
I don't use low showings that contradict high ones. Thus her getting hit or grabbed by slower beings is invalid due to the fact that she can block speeds of light at her best. Sentry is not faster than WW and neither is Gladiator (only in traveling speed).

A statue grabbing someone is impossible. Just let a statue try to grab you to see what I mean. Hulk has no chance here. She kills or koes him in less than a second. And lastly WW is stronger than WWH by feats.

Gladiator has been seen numerous times throwing mutiple punches. If you feel like disregarding the fact that Wonder Woman has not been hit, grabbed or tagged by slower fighters than herself we might as well call this debate over, because it has happened and will happen again.

She is also chained to King Hulk who is neither a dumb fighter or a slow one. Barda was able to hit Diana and I have never seen her move at light speed. Blocking is one thing and being grabbed is entirely another.

If we are going by high end feats and throwing the low ones out the window, that means that slip ups don't count, and in a real fight no one is perfect.

WWHulk easilly overpowers Diana and kills her.

psycho gundam
wonder woman must be male cross-dresser cause she is getting wanked like crazy. flash like speed now... c'mon H1, stop pissing in our ears and telling us it is raining....

and lulz at all the arguments against hulk that can't do squat against
konvikt, a brick.

zeel
She takes off her tiara and decapitates him.

Then afterwards hulk regenerats his head P?

zeel
WW is stronger and by far the better fighter, WWH won't last long. Diana 8/10

WW is a beter fighter yup

WW is stronger nope.

Batman-Prime
I'm well aware that the rule is ignored most of the time, that's why I keep pointing it out to others. The Mods are already on guys like Quan and carver so anything I tried to interject there would be all but pointless(if they won't listen to Mods then they won't listen to me).

And of course I don't ask for proof of things that I already believe/agree with, that would be utterly ridiculous. See I don't actually support any particular opinion UNTIL I see proof on the matter. In the past I've looked at the available strength feats of both WW and the Hulk and IMO what I saw from Hulk was more impressive.

As for the Rules, I agree, one can't always play without ignoring them, from time to time. wink

In case you haven't noticed, I myself haven't actually made the claim that WWH was stronger than WW in this thread yet because I don't know for sure whether or not she's had any major feats of strength since I last checked. That's why I was seeking proof of the claim that WW's stronger before I threw in my two cents on the fight itself.

That:
"I'm familiar with most of the strength feats of both WW and Hulk and I'm already of the opinion that WWH's stronger"
sounded like you would claim that WWH is stronger, your 2 cents thrown in BUT since english is not my prime language, I might just misunderstood you here wink.

As for the rest, feel free to ask around about my debating standards and techniques. I can almost guarantee that you won't find a single poster who'll contradict anything I said in regards to my providing proof to support all my arguments.

I don't have to ask, you gave me an small impression of your debating skills now, haven't you? wink
BTW I like them smile
I give you also an thumb up for the "almost" before "guarantee" wink.

So, take no offense cheers

horrorwolf
WWH easily thunderclaps and stomps Wonderwoman into the ground 10/10 She has 0 chances here.

Kutulu
WWH stomps WW so bad she thought he was her big green pimp. laughing out loud

WWH 10/10

quanchi112
WW Hulk literally destroys her 100 out of 100. She doesnt have a chance here.

Soljer
Originally posted by Kutulu
WWH stomps WW so bad she thought he was her big green pimp. laughing out loud

WWH 10/10

In your dreams, troll.

h1a8
Gladiator has been seen numerous times throwing mutiple punches. If you feel like disregarding the fact that Wonder Woman has not been hit, grabbed or tagged by slower fighters than herself we might as well call this debate over, because it has happened and will happen again.

She is also chained to King Hulk who is neither a dumb fighter or a slow one. Barda was able to hit Diana and I have never seen her move at light speed. Blocking is one thing and being grabbed is entirely another.

If we are going by high end feats and throwing the low ones out the window, that means that slip ups don't count, and in a real fight no one is perfect.

WWHulk easilly overpowers Diana and kills her.

When I debate I imagine me with the super powers. I don't debate who will win in a comic. That is why this is a forum debate. I don't care if Diana got hit and grabbed 9999/10000 times by super slow motion beings, it contradicts her blocking multiple lasers. So if anyone had the power to block multiple beams of light then it is impossible for them to get hit or grabbed by any slow being. I don't care what you say. Consider the debate over if you like but this is my stance (the stance of common sense). And it is impossible for anyone to slip up to a statue.

h1a8
wonder woman must be male cross-dresser cause she is getting wanked like crazy. flash like speed now... c'mon H1, stop pissing in our ears and telling us it is raining....

konvikt, a brick.

We know nothing of Konvikt. He can be as fast as Doomsday for all we know (Flashlike burst speed). WW doesn't need to be as fast as Flash in order for WWH to be a statue to her. All she needs is minimal FTL reflexes, in which she has.

h1a8

konvikt, a brick.

We know nothing of Konvikt. He can be as fast as Doomsday for all we know (Flashlike burst speed). WW doesn't need to be as fast as Flash in order for WWH to be a statue to her. All she needs is minimal FTL reflexes, in which she has.

quanchi112
When I debate I imagine me with the super powers. I don't debate who will win in a comic. That is why this is a forum debate. I don't care if Diana got hit and grabbed 9999/10000 times by super slow motion beings, it contradicts her blocking multiple lasers. So if anyone had the power to block multiple beams of light then it is impossible for them to get hit or grabbed by any slow being. I don't care what you say. Consider the debate over if you like but this is my stance (the stance of common sense). And it is impossible for anyone to slip up to a statue. This isnt powerset vs. powerset its character vs. character. Huge difference.

jltruth

Show me this faster then light reflexes.

quanchi112
Originally posted by jltruth
Show me this faster then light reflexes. Good point. Prove she has faster than light reflexes.

Eel O'Brian
Wonder Woman blocks laser fire coming at her on all directions simultaneously.

That's pretty fast.

ultimatethor
Comics contradict themselves. That is why many use the best non PIS feats for characters (not the worst contradicting ones). WW had ducked a mega fast Superman punch. And we all know how fast Superman can punch.

How could WWH replicate any feat that writers disagree with? No writer in their right mind will ever have Hulk destroying a planetoid ever again.
I don't care how mad he gets. And Hulk wasn't that mad when he did that PIS B.S.

Let me explain this better. The SUPREME AUTHORITY, in comic debates is regular non PIS on panel portrayal of a charcter . Logic that states Wonderwoman must be able to engage in direct physical combat at superspeed because she can block lasers and objects coming at her at this speed fails because it CONTRADICTS the on panel evidence. It may not make sense by our logic but comic logic is not the same as real world logic and hence the two should NOT be interchanged. Logic that negates on panel evidence is faulty when it comes to comic debates. Now calling her lack of feats PIS also fails because PIS is concerned with a contradiction of a charcters regualr showings and displays. Wonderwoman has howver almost NEVER shown combat speed in DIRECT PHYSICAL COMBAT and hence has ABSOLUTELY NO BASIS for a PIS claim. Your example of her ducking a superman punch is grossly inadequate unless you can actually prove that superman was fighting at superspeed. It is common knowledge that just because a character can do something does not mean that they do it all the time. This is further supplemented by the fact that superman does NOT fight at superspeeds regularly. Now evn if we were to use this faulty example as evidence, wondy still has numerous contradictory examples which will make that incident PIS at best because it does NOT fall in line wit her regular portrayal. In comic debates we are to balance out feats,both high and low and not just take singular high end feats and use them while disregarding the rest of the charcters history.

And the hulk destroting a planetoid is not PIS. He has a numerous amount of similar feats which make it valid. FYI the hulk has performed other feats of high magnititude when not very angry before. He overcame the antimatter spheres when he was NOT very ANRGY. He punched througha time storm when he WAS NOT VERY angry as well. Heck he evn overcame forces that could change the orbit of a planet brought on him by the stranger when he WAS NOT very ANGRY. Proof enough that he CAN perform high end feats without being uber pissed off.

The fact remains that though we use the best logic possible to determine the winner of fights, we also have to take into consideration the characters non PIS showings and we cannot use our logic to discard what happens on panel. Hence wonderwoman may have showings in which she blocks objects at superspeed but we cannot assume the same when it comes to direct physical combat with other beings because of her LACK of showings in that area.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Eel O'Brian
Wonder Woman blocks laser fire coming at her on all directions simultaneously.

That's pretty fast. lasers don't travel at lightspeed in comics, cartoons, and movies....plus they are invisible and make no sounds in real life. wink

horrorwolf
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Let me explain this better. The SUPREME AUTHORITY, in comic debates is regular non PIS on panel portrayal of a charcter . Logic that states Wonderwoman must be able to engage in direct physical combat at superspeed because she can block lasers and objects coming at her at this speed fails because it CONTRADICTS the on panel evidence. It may not make sense by our logic but comic logic is not the same as real world logic and hence the two should NOT be interchanged. Logic that negates on panel evidence is faulty when it comes to comic debates. Now calling her lack of feats PIS also fails because PIS is concerned with a contradiction of a charcters regualr showings and displays. Wonderwoman has howver almost NEVER shown combat speed in DIRECT PHYSICAL COMBAT and hence has ABSOLUTELY NO BASIS for a PIS claim. Your example of her ducking a superman punch is grossly inadequate unless you can actually prove that superman was fighting at superspeed. It is common knowledge that just because a character can do something does not mean that they do it all the time. This is further supplemented by the fact that superman does NOT fight at superspeeds regularly. Now evn if we were to use this faulty example as evidence, wondy still has numerous contradictory examples which will make that incident PIS at best because it does NOT fall in line wit her regular portrayal. In comic debates we are to balance out feats,both high and low and not just take singular high end feats and use them while disregarding the rest of the charcters history.

And the hulk destroting a planetoid is not PIS. He has a numerous amount of similar feats which make it valid. FYI the hulk has performed other feats of high magnititude when not very angry before. He overcame the antimatter spheres when he was NOT very ANRGY. He punched througha time storm when he WAS NOT VERY angry as well. Heck he evn overcame forces that could change the orbit of a planet brought on him by the stranger when he WAS NOT very ANGRY. Proof enough that he CAN perform high end feats without being uber pissed off.

The fact remains that though we use the best logic possible to determine the winner of fights, we also have to take into consideration the characters non PIS showings and we cannot use our logic to discard what happens on panel. Hence wonderwoman may have showings in which she blocks objects at superspeed but we cannot assume the same when it comes to direct physical combat with other beings because of her LACK of showings in that area.

such PWNAGE. rolling on floor laughing

Excellent post.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by horrorwolf
such PWNAGE. rolling on floor laughing

Excellent post.

Nice of you to notice. smokin'

horrorwolf
Then you have the periods inbetween say....a punch. You initiate a punch with your full speed and energy towards a single point, but there has to be an equal amount of a counter reaction for every action.

As much speed as you put in a moving forward punch, it takes at more than 2times as much energy (as well as time required) to slow it down and recover for your next strike.

During this time you are moving much slower, as you are held by the very forces you initiated. Here is where most characters get nailed in comics, because the writers try to keep some sense of physics present. But debate threads such as these use rules that either don't account for or leave these laws out alltogether.

For every action, an equal and opposite reaction.
If it were possible for Wonderwoman to throw a punch at the speed of light, at least double the force equivalent to breaking the speed of light comes down against her, holding her in place once her action ends. During this period she will be as vulnerable to a counterattack as anyone, and powerless to move - but more so....because of the amount of speed and force she initiated herself being multiplied against her.

Newtons law.
That is of course, unless we are ignoring Newtons law - which means we can then also ignore any damage generated from such a punch on her target as well.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>