colossus vs kuwabara

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
who wins

Akuki
Spite. Kuwabara in seconds.

Gecko4lif
this is the wrong place for this isnt it?

Battlehammer
nope its the correct place

Gecko4lif
kuwabara isnt in comics... is he?

Battlehammer
mangas, but the mods now allow it if it stays on topic.

Gecko4lif
aww k

What arc?

cmack
kuwabara, spirit sword, fighting skill

Battlehammer
end of chapter black

Gecko4lif
rape spite

anything after saint beast would rape colossus

Violent2Dope
Kuwa literally can go straight thru Piotr's defense. Piotr cannot win.

Newjak
I don't remember how powerful Kuwabara's Spirit Sword had gotten but Saint Beast and DT Saga versions would get crushed by Colossus easily.

Battlehammer
.......why is that?

demension sword is more then able to cut colossus in haft.

Newjak
Originally posted by Battlehammer
.......why is that?

demension sword is more then able to cut colossus in haft. Like I said I don't remember how powerful his sword had gotten but it wasn't dimension cutting during the Saint Beasts or DT Sagas and those versions would never penetrate Colossus' skin.

Although thinking about wasn't Kuwabara only able to cut dimensional rifts in certain areas I could be wrong about this though?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Newjak
Like I said I don't remember how powerful his sword had gotten but it wasn't dimension cutting during the Saint Beasts or DT Sagas and those versions would never penetrate Colossus' skin.

Although thinking about wasn't Kuwabara only able to cut dimensional rifts in certain areas I could be wrong about this though?
really why could he not cut colossus again?

He had no trouble stabbing the aint beast that was able to withstand falling in lava............His sword has vastly increased in power in the DT and was able to cut anything he hit never failing to if he wish to cut an object.

nope kuwabara demension sword worked any were.

Newjak
really why could he not cut colossus again?

He had no trouble stabbing the aint beast that was able to withstand falling in lava............His sword has vastly increased in power in the DT and was able to cut anything he hit never failing to if he wish to cut an object.

nope kuwabara demension sword worked any were. Because Colossus has taken stronger energy based attacks than anything the Swords were shown to cut.

By the way I'm pretty sure the Deminsion cutting sword got blocked.

Battlehammer
Because Colossus has taken stronger energy based attacks than anything the Swords were shown to cut.

By the way I'm pretty sure the Deminsion cutting sword got blocked.

again were your prove of this? It was able to stabb a being that fell in lava......and left with out any real damage.

the deminsion sword never got blocked your wrong. It was unblockable even the S class demon would not even attemp such a feat

Newjak
again were your prove of this? It was able to stabb a being that fell in lava......and left with out any real damage.

the deminsion sword never got blocked your wrong. It was unblockable even the S class demon would not even attemp such a feat

My proof is that Colossus is far stronger than anything those swords cut. You know because he has feats such as taking a blast from Thanos or barely being cut by Adamantium with a full on shot.

where is your proof oh wait it doesn't exist.

And on the dimension sword I could be wrong but I am for certain that it was over hyped and was only able to do any real dimension cutting in a certain place. Isn't that why he was captured because they could only break the Dimensional binding at a certain point and Kuwabara's sword acted more like a key.

In fact that is right Kuwabara's sword was a key that could unlock certain points that had been locked away. So it could only open Dimensions in certain areas I was right.

Battlehammer
My proof is that Colossus is far stronger than anything those swords cut. You know because he has feats such as taking a blast from Thanos or barely being cut by Adamantium with a full on shot.
when did he take a blast from thanos? also Logan claws........is debatable since it actaully stated they scored a hit........and logan was mind controlled and his attack was asimple rake.

And on the dimension sword I could be wrong but I am for certain that it was over hyped and was only able to do any real dimension cutting in a certain place. Isn't that why he was captured because they could only break the Dimensional binding at a certain point and Kuwabara's sword acted more like a key.

In fact that is right Kuwabara's sword was a key that could unlock certain points that had been locked away. So it could only open Dimensions in certain areas I was right.

false. actaully kuwabara was captured becuase he was unable to accessess his power at first.

No again you are wrong it could cut any demension and neevr ocne failed too. It cut seamans watter demension. it cut the demension net. It cut the demension the sensia partner put him hie and kurama was. Hell when he swung the sword it cut his own demension allowing it to attack with a massive range.

so no you are simply miss imformed and incorrect

Violent2Dope
Kuwa was the only one Sensui had to dodge, because if he tried to block, even him, a person with S class power, would die.

Harry Fingerman
Imma say Colossus, because I have no idea who the other guy is.

Good fight though...

Newjak
when did he take a blast from thanos? also Logan claws........is debatable since it actaully stated they scored a hit........and logan was mind controlled and his attack was asimple rake.

false. actaully kuwabara was captured becuase he was unable to accessess his power at first.

No again you are wrong it could cut any demension and neevr ocne failed too. It cut seamans watter demension. it cut the demension net. It cut the demension the sensia partner put him hie and kurama was. Hell when he swung the sword it cut his own demension allowing it to attack with a massive range.

so no you are simply miss imformed and incorrect When he was standing next to Sasquatch. And iwasn't talking about wolverine i was talking about when Sym through an Admantium blade at Colossus and it barely stuck into him.

Yeah it can cut small dimensional rips I already said that but to do anything really big it he had to cut at certain points and that is why he got taken because

a) They needed that one guy to eat so he could take his powers

b) because the net could only be cut at a certain point in fact Kuwabara's sword was directly referred as a key.

I mean it was never shown to be able to really cut anything that was durable. Once again an item without any real feats to back it up. laughing

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
Imma say Colossus, because I have no idea who the other guy is.

Good fight though...

the other guy.............can cut demensions with a sword lol

Newjak
the other guy.............can cut demensions with a sword lol Correction can cut small dimensional rifts and that sword was never shown to be that strong wink

Newjak
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Kuwa was the only one Sensui had to dodge, because if he tried to block, even him, a person with S class power, would die. To tell you the truth I was never impressed with the power levels in Yu Yu Hakasu.

Taking a blast from Thanos or blows from Gladiator are better than anything that show put out power wise.

Harry Fingerman
Here is Sassy, and Colossus taking a weak, basically 'back-the-****-up' attack from clone Thanos.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/INFINTYWARS03-04.jpg

batdude123
You changed the picture, bran. 313

Newjak
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
Here is Sassy, and Colossus taking a weak, basically 'back-off' attack from clone Thanos.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/INFINTYWARS03-04.jpg Ummm thats Hulk no expression

And the blow was able to take Sasquach to his knees the same Sasquach that can trade blows with Hulk notice how Colossus was still standing

Edit: You changed the picture

Battlehammer

a) They needed that one guy to eat so he could take his powers

b) because the net could only be cut at a certain point in fact Kuwabara's sword was directly referred as a key.

I mean it was never shown to be able to really cut anything that was durable. Once again an item without any real feats to back it up. laughing

were are you getting this certian point crap.

That was never stated stop reading wiki.

He cut a barrier that s class demons were unable to get through.

He also could cut as big as he wanted to which he shows when he cuts the barrier and then again when he free him self, hie, kurama.

He was the only one sensia feared hitting him. Hell heia and kuramas attacks were unable to damage sensia in the slightest even after they attaimed A class.

Harry Fingerman
Ummm thats Hulk no expression

Originally posted by batdude123
You changed the picture, bran. 313

I know, I forgot to copy the link, and still had another picture on paste...

Newjak
were are you getting this certian point crap.

That was never stated stop reading wiki.

He cut a barrier that s class demons were unable to get through.

He also could cut as big as he wanted to which he shows when he cuts the barrier and then again when he free him self, hie, kurama.

He was the only one sensia feared hitting him. Hell heia and kuramas attacks were unable to damage sensia in the slightest even after they attaimed A class. I'm not reading Wiki I saw the shows and Kuwabara's sword was repeatedly referred to as a key that could open dimensional locks wink

Like I said I was never impressed much by the power levels in Yu yu Hakasu. Namor would have owned most of the demons by himself or Hercules.

Battlehammer
I'm not reading Wiki I saw the shows and Kuwabara's sword was repeatedly referred to as a key that could open dimensional locks wink

Like I said I was never impressed much by the power levels in Yu yu Hakasu. Namor would have owned most of the demons by himself or Hercules.
.........lol

you got it wrong. kuwabara was the Key to there plan............he was the key to gettign to demon world. He sword is not a key.

His sword is the only attack powerful enough to cut the barrier.......if you saw the show you know this............

Shin_Nikkolas
Kuwa's most powerful attack is one that can cut through dimensions and reality.

I'm pretty sure it'd eff Colossus up.

Violent2Dope
Honestly, Kuwa's dimensional sword would cut Supes in half if it hit(which it wouldn't).

Newjak
.........lol

you got it wrong. kuwabara was the Key to there plan............he was the key to gettign to demon world. He sword is not a key.

His sword is the only attack powerful enough to cut the barrier.......if you saw the show you know this............ Oh yeah because Kuwabara could cut open that entire Dimension from anywhere in the world.

You wrong he was the key to their plan and the key that could open the lock. Why do you think they captured him in the first place because they only had a certain amount of time for their plan to work. They were on a deadline.

That was the whole premise of the show they needed Kuwabara's sword to cut the Dimensional net at a certain point and time because it acted like a key.

And by the way the Dimsional Sword has less feats than Kuwabara's normal swords when it comes to cutting things.

vlaaad12345
Honestly, Kuwa's dimensional sword would cut Supes in half if it hit(which it wouldn't).
Eh,I highly doubt that and even if it did cut him...the tesseract thing preety much proves its not going to do much.

Estacado
When that blondie *** trapped Kuwabara in his water monster he also trapped him in another dimension and Kuwabara easily eascaped he also freed Hiei ,Kurama and himself from Itsuki's dimension moster.

Newjak
Originally posted by Estacado
When that blondie *** trapped Kuwabara in his water monster he also trapped him in another dimension and Kuwabara easily got free he also freed Hiei ,Kurama and himself from Itsuki's dimension moster. Yep but once again it required a physical key point for Kuwabara to cut acting like a key. Kuwabara was never shown to cut anything dimensionally without there being a focused oint for him to cut and unlock.

Just look at the monster it existed in both worlds therefore acted like a doorway for Kuwabara.

And once again the Sword itself has very few cutting feats for it against other people.

Newjak
Forgot to add this in.

You see the reason why I can say Kuwabara's sword can only unlock dimensional portals at key location where doorway's exist is because if it didn't and acted like Battlehammer is suggesting then everytime Kuwabara barely moved the sword it would open small dimensional rifts everytime.

But we do not see that from the sword we only see that when he strikes doorways do portals open up not every time he just randomly swung it around.

Therefore it has never been shown to cut open dimensions on a whim.

llagrok
I think we're overestimating Colossus' durability a tad too much here.

Newjak
Originally posted by llagrok
I think we're overestimating Colossus' durability a tad too much here. The mean the same guy that can take blows from Galitor for a few pnaels.

The same guy that can spend hours in Lava or take Repulsor Blasts from Ironman and take blows from She-Hulk.

Nah I don't really think so

llagrok
Seems to me that Gladiator isn't a class 100 all the time.

Newjak
Originally posted by llagrok
Seems to me that Gladiator isn't a class 100 all the time. SO that is your refute that Glads isn't always Class 100 confused

Anyways I do have more than that. He took a lighting bolt blast from Akron the same bolts that have sent Hercules and Thor for a loop wink

Gecko4lif
Nothing can stop kuwabara's sword except spirt energy

and i think colossus is fresh out

Battlehammer
newjack being rediculous he making thigns up. There was never any focal point kuwabara needed to cut. He would just cut and he ripped through the demension.

newjack please prove that kuwabara needed a focal point in order to cut a demension.........

also the sword is in possiable to defend against

Gecko4lif
you can defend against the sword but you need more spirit energy then the person with the sword

Violent2Dope
The dimensional blade cannot be blocked, he had to cut the specific point to get to Makai, because that was the only place which was connected to the human world, same with Seaman's monster. Collossus is there, he can be cut, and would die.

Newjak
The dimensional blade cannot be blocked, he had to cut the specific point to get to Makai, because that was the only place which was connected to the human world, same with Seaman's monster. Collossus is there, he can be cut, and would die. You pretty much stated exactly what I've been saying that Kuwabara's sword was only able to cut dimensions when there are two interconnected points between Dimensions.

Otherwise his sword never cut anything.

Battlehammer
You pretty much stated exactly what I've been saying that Kuwabara's sword was only able to cut dimensions when there are two interconnected points between Dimensions.

Otherwise his sword never cut anything.

what your saying makes no sense.

kuwabara cut demension in his world and out of other worlds..........what the hell don't you understand.

when he swang at sensia it even shown that hits sword cuts through dementions making his attack with amazing range..........

Newjak
what your saying makes no sense.

kuwabara cut demension in his world and out of other worlds..........what the hell don't you understand.

when he swang at sensia it even shown that hits sword cuts through dementions making his attack with amazing range.......... Show me an instance where Kuwabara cut open a Dimension without it basically being a doorway.

the net was a door.

The water monster existed in both dimensions at the same time

and I thought Kuwabara's sword had just grown in length you know because he can increase the length of his sword.

Battlehammer
kuwabara can't increase the size of his demension sword...........nor was it shown larger.........it was shown that he was cutting throlugh demensions giving his attack greater range........

kuwabara cut a demension and jumped into his own.........that lone is enough evidence to tell you he coudl easily cut colossus in haft.........

Newjak
kuwabara can't increase the size of his demension sword...........nor was it shown larger.........it was shown that he was cutting throlugh demensions giving his attack greater range........

kuwabara cut a demension and jumped into his own.........that lone is enough evidence to tell you he coudl easily cut colossus in haft.........

So the range of the sword increased wow impressive he did that in the DT Saga when he fought the YOYO kid.

Once again he was only able to do that because there was an area where both dimensions directly intertwined.

He has never flat out cut a dimension without a focal point or doorway.

Battlehammer
there was not door way.........they were in another demension and he cut his way out. There not in there world nor was the demension.

also sensia fight shows his sword cutting in his demension.........

Newjak
there was not door way.........they were in another demension and he cut his way out. There not in there world nor was the demension.

also sensia fight shows his sword cutting in his demension......... Yep out of the water monster which happened to be the doorway.

Are you joking the sensai fight never show Kuwabara's sword cutting dimensions like you are stating just that he increase the range of his attack

Symmetric Chaos
Yep out of the water monster which happened to be the doorway.

Are you joking the sensai fight never show Kuwabara's sword cutting dimensions like you are stating just that he increase the range of his attack

But he has used his sword to cut dimensions.

Violent2Dope
You pretty much stated exactly what I've been saying that Kuwabara's sword was only able to cut dimensions when there are two interconnected points between Dimensions.

Otherwise his sword never cut anything. ...Are you serious man? There is no way to cut a dimension normally, because Makai is not parallel to the human world, it just has some doorways and links to it, at a link he can cut it. For something in his own dimension however, he can always cut it, like Collossus for example.

Newjak
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
But he has used his sword to cut dimensions. Yep at gateways or places where dimensions are connected.

His sword acts like a key and it was never shown to simply cut through dimensions on a whim.

For instance all of Kuwabara's great Dimensional cutting feats all take place near the net where you know the two world are connected

Newjak
...Are you serious man? There is no way to cut a dimension normally, because Makai is not parallel to the human world, it just has some doorways and links to it, at a link he can cut it. For something in his own dimension however, he can always cut it, like Collossus for example. Why is it you can say it can cut everything in his dimension huh where is the evidence or the feats showing this.

Oh wait they don't exist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.