Respect Dr. Robotnik

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138

Sonic x 20
I have mad respect for Dr.Robotnik!!! Besides, he the main one along with Sonic that started the Sonic The Hedgehog Series and everytime you hear Dr.Robotniks classic themes, you know he's coming too, lol. cool cool

Neo Darkhalen
Dr Ivo (Eggman) Robotnik

unfortunatly he was always called Dr. Eggman, just as Bowser was always called Bowser in japan, in the west he was known as Koopa, so Respect Dr. Eggman is the correct title

also Ivo is reverse for Ovi (Egg)
and Robonik is polish for worker so let us respect Egg Worker, may I post some pics of the Great Dr. Eggman, I have loads and I mean Loads.

Very Misunderstood is Dr. Eggman.

ESB -1138
Sonic 2 and Sonic 3 (& Knuckles) were all made in the US where Yuji Naka called "Eggman" Robotnik and perferred that name over that of Eggman so I call him Robotnik to respect Yuji Naka.

Sonic x 20
I'm going to post pics of Dr.Robotnik too, he deserves respect!!! If it wasn't for him, we would've never saw ultimate robot machines like Metal Sonic.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
I'm going to post pics of Dr.Robotnik too, he deserves respect!!! If it wasn't for him, we would've never saw ultimate robot machines like Metal Sonic.

Or Silver Sonic, Mecha Sonic, Metal Knuckles, Neo Metal Sonic (Heroes), Metal Madness/Overlord, Egg Emperor, Egg Genesis, Egg Viper, Egg Wyern, Egg Wizard, Captain Whisker & Johnny, Ghost Titan, and I could go on and on and on and on.

Sonic x 20
Yeah man, you cannot underestimate how superb is smartness is. Besides, like the bosses you said, he was also behind the result of Perfect Chaos too. cool cool

Neo Darkhalen
Don't forget the Badnicks, the less said about Egg pawns the better, also who else liked Neo Metal sonic, I wish he had kept that look, anyway yes I will post pics of the brilliant Scientist, without him we would not have some of the great stages nor the music, that we have today.

Sonic x 20
Yeah man, even the Badniks too that Dr.Robotnik created as well out of the innocent animals. Here's another pic of the mad scientist: cool cool

http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/4130/drrobotnikissuperawesombf2.jpg

Neo Darkhalen
The Grand Overlord, sad to think tails has become his sort of rival, since both have an I.Q of 300 and tails is younger, kind of steals Eggmans spotlight, not allot but still...

espiemerl
Dr. Eggman is everyones 5th favorite Sonic character too, he made Metal Sonic, one of Sonic's rivals, and the Death Egg.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by espiemerl
Dr. Eggman is everyones 5th favorite Sonic character too, he made Metal Sonic, one of Sonic's rivals, and the Death Egg.

That is incorrect, he is MY FAVORITE.

Sonic x 20
Dr.Robotnik actually outsmarted Tails in Sonic Adventure 2 and 2 Battle by figuring out that the emrald that they were using was fake and Dr.Robonik almost actually defeated Sonic by trapping him in a capsule sending him flying back to earth really fast, but Sonic found out a way to make the fake chaos emerald to work. Dr.Robotnik almost actually had the win on Sonic at that time.

Neo Darkhalen
He always does, NEGA on the other hand is mental.

Sonic x 20
Yeah man, also, what do you think of Dr.Robotnik's role of sometimes actually being on the same side as his nemesis Sonic on the most difficult situations?

Neo Darkhalen
I don't like it, Dr. Eggman is starting to loose his villain status, and become more of a goofy Rival someone needs to bring back the old Eggman, I guess that's why we have Nega and Metal Sonic now, and even that pathetic villain from STH 2006, Solerious.

Yes I know I spelt that wrong.

Captain King
I don't think so, Dr. Eggman is losing villain status about as much as Bowser. (Who somehow gets invited to all of Mario's Parties lol!)

I got lots of respect for Eggman. He's no pushover. Sonic isn't a lone-wolf who defeats him, evidently he's got the constant threat of Sonic, his terrorist friends, Knuckles, anyone who gets ahold of the chaos emralds, and ofcourse his bastard villain-allies who sooner or later always betray him.

Eggman's got the hard-knock life.

Joker1237
Poor Eggman. In the 2d games, it was always cool to see what kinda of goofy machine he come up with next lol.

ESB -1138
I dunno, in the handheld games Robotnik is still as evil as ever usually being the last boss (in all but Sonic Advance 3 when he is betrayed by G-Mel and teams up with Super Sonic to get revenge). In Sonic Rush and Rush Adventure Robotnik still has that evil feeling but in the 3D realm he has slowly been descending ever since Sonic Adventure (which is really the only 3D Sonic game that made Robotnik seem threatening).

Bowser on the other hand was redeemed in Super Mario Galaxy and Mario Parties are spin-off games; in the main series Bowser is a true blue villain; same can't be said for Robotnik. I want Miyamoto to make a Sonic game.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Captain King
I don't think so, Dr. Eggman is losing villain status about as much as Bowser. (Who somehow gets invited to all of Mario's Parties lol!)

I got lots of respect for Eggman. He's no pushover. Sonic isn't a lone-wolf who defeats him, evidently he's got the constant threat of Sonic, his terrorist friends, Knuckles, anyone who gets ahold of the chaos emralds, and ofcourse his bastard villain-allies who sooner or later always betray him.

Eggman's got the hard-knock life.

Not really have you played SMG, Bowser's evil is restored but since this was just ONE game, only time will tell if he keeps it.

As for Sonic Rush (Adventure) Nega takes over as evil villain.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.