I formally request a thread merger.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
This is not a thread devoted to attacking someone, like my other thread allegedly was (which it wasn't, but it just so happen to point out that certain posters are f*cking morons). This is not a thread that is going to revel in its alleged cruelty. This is not a thread that deserves to be closed.

Undoubtedly, it will be closed, but that is beside the point.

Quite frankly, a certain poster's threads are just getting out of hand. They have gone from the occasional brainturd to repeated, moronic, stream-of-consciousness crap that borders on spam. Some of it probably qualifies as attention whoring that belongs on LiveJournal, coupled with pictures of self-inflicted wounds.

It's really, really annoying. ("So are you!" you might respond. That may be true, but it is irrelevant.) The threads are entirely devoid of a single intelligible thought from the creator, even outside the original post.

Thus, I'm requesting that they be merged into a single thread. Something like "'s Random Thoughts" thread. Were it me, I would name it something far meaner, but I realize that this isn't the way things are done around KMC.

Like I said, this isn't a thread devoted to attacking this person. It's pretty obvious about whom I'm speaking, so I've left her (zomg a clue!) name out of it.

AngryManatee
Pet Rock says: Czarina?

dadudemon
Originally posted by AngryManatee
Pet Rock says: Czarina?

dadudemon says: Duh?

Though I honestly thing Czarina is a nice lady, I also vote that all of her threads be merged into one thread. Since I am ridiculously awesome, my vote counts as two people. laughing embarrasment

Schecter
ive requested this many times. its a completely logical step but for some reason it just wont happen.

Kinneary
Third vote, if votes count. Which they don't.

Czarina_Czarina
i won't make threads anymore.

Schecter
why dont you simply make one more thread. your thread. then you can post your many random musings in that one thread. everyone goes home happy. is it too much to ask?

Czarina_Czarina
i won't post here anymore neither. nor will i come back and visit.

i'm tired. there's inner fighting within yourself, there's the battles you have to face within the world, and now this.

good-bye.

Kinneary
Bye.

Schecter
that wont happen, since you've said this many times before. its just a ploy for sympathy. people offer a positive and mutually beneficial solution and you once again crucify yourself.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina

i'm tired. there's inner fighting within yourself, there's the battles you have to face within the world, and now this.

good-bye.

See you later...probably.

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
This is not a thread devoted to attacking someone, like my other thread allegedly was (which it wasn't, but it just so happen to point out that certain posters are f*cking morons). This is not a thread that is going to revel in its alleged cruelty. This is not a thread that deserves to be closed.

Undoubtedly, it will be closed, but that is beside the point.

Quite frankly, a certain poster's threads are just getting out of hand. They have gone from the occasional brainturd to repeated, moronic, stream-of-consciousness crap that borders on spam. Some of it probably qualifies as attention whoring that belongs on LiveJournal, coupled with pictures of self-inflicted wounds.

It's really, really annoying. ("So are you!" you might respond. That may be true, but it is irrelevant.) The threads are entirely devoid of a single intelligible thought from the creator, even outside the original post.

Thus, I'm requesting that they be merged into a single thread. Something like "'s Random Thoughts" thread. Were it me, I would name it something far meaner, but I realize that this isn't the way things are done around KMC.

Like I said, this isn't a thread devoted to attacking this person. It's pretty obvious about whom I'm speaking, so I've left her (zomg a clue!) name out of it.

If you are not attecking anyone then why have this thread anyway?Maybe not everyone argees with you for that matter.So why penpoint to a certain person like this?
Man what is with everyone on this site ganging up on someone all the time?It is like being in highschool all ove again.Come come people you are mature then that give it a rest!jm roll eyes (sarcastic)

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina

good-bye.
BAAAAAWWWW
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
If you are not attecking anyone then why have this thread anyway?Maybe not everyone argees with you for that matter.So why penpoint to a certain person like this?
Man what is with everyone on this site ganging up on someone all the time?It is like being in highschool all ove again.Come come people you are mature then that give it a rest!jm roll eyes (sarcastic)
Because you, my dear, are an idiot. And you have a learning disability, so you automatically lose.

debbiejo
Does this mean I am finally excepted? one eye

*Throws kisses and waves, like the queenly kind*

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by debbiejo
Does this mean I am finally excepted? one eye

*Throws kisses and waves, like the queenly kind*

No, our pitchforks have to pitchfork something. You're back in the pitchforking line.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
No, our pitchforks have to pitchfork something. You're back in the pitchforking line.

But, but.....cry

Captain REX
This is not the way to go about things. Contact a moderator if you think something should be merged.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.