Firestorm/Silver Surfer vs. Hal Jordan/Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Let' the battle Begin.

CaptainStoic
Was it PIS when Firestorm encased Thor in that atomic containment cube in JLA/Avengers?

JasonK4
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Was it PIS when Firestorm encased Thor in that atomic containment cube in JLA/Avengers?
Define PIS

CaptainStoic
Plot induced stupidity, as in normally something like that should never happen.

norrinradd43
Firestorm and Silver Surfer should win the day here

Soljer

Maybe.

I don't remember exactly what/how it happened...

Kurash
the surfer and firestorm

Priest
Hal Jordan and Thor

Galan007
Was it PIS when Firestorm encased Thor in that atomic containment cube in JLA/Avengers? Nope.

It would be PIS, if FS never really used that method of attack against his opponents -- But he does use said tactics, regularly.

SevenShackles
Hal Jordan & Thor win. Current Thor is a beast and with Hal backing him up i dont see how they cant win =D

ALEMASTER
surfer and firestorm

Bouboumaster
The only threat that Team 2 can pose is the tooughness of the God. Because pass that, Surfer is the man. Team 1.

Galan007
Originally posted by Soljer
I don't remember exactly what/how it happened... FS just trapped Thor in one of his constructs for a bit:

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_fs_thor1.jpg

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Let' the battle Begin.

team two ftw

celestialdemon
I'd go with team 1.

Soljer
Originally posted by Galan007
FS just trapped Thor in one of his constructs for a bit:

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_fs_thor1.jpg

Fair enough. That part, clearly, shouldn't be PIS.

If 'a bit' means that Thor didn't realize after a short amount of time that he can very easily manipulate matter and energy with Mjolnir...

That's definitely a step beyond CIS. smile.

Galan007
Fair enough. That part, clearly, shouldn't be PIS.

If 'a bit' means that Thor didn't realize after a short amount of time that he can very easily manipulate matter and energy with Mjolnir...

That's definitely a step beyond CIS. smile. All we know is Firestorm's construct was powerful enough to momentarily halt/contain Thor. It was meant to act as more of a diversion than anything..

It's a pretty good showing for FS, yet still not low showing for Thor.

Soljer
Originally posted by Galan007
All we know is Firestorm's construct was powerful enough to momentarily halt/contain Thor. It was meant to act as more of a diversion than anything..

It's a pretty good showing for FS, yet still not low showing for Thor.

Of course. And, like I said, if that's all that happened, fair enough.

But if Thor chilled in there for the next ten pages banging Mjolnir on the wall?

Galan007
Of course. And, like I said, if that's all that happened, fair enough.

But if Thor chilled in there for the next ten pages banging Mjolnir on the wall? Within the next page or so, Thor was fighting Superman... So he wasn't trapped very long.

Though we never saw exactly how Thor got out, if I had to guess I'd say that once FS flew away, his construct dissipated.

Soljer
Okie Doke.

UniOmni
Team two.

Thor>Surfer.
Hal Jordan>Captain Atom who>Firestorm.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.