Name 5 beings at or Below Superman lvl that Can take a majority against

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wonder Woman and Martian Hunter. Seperately.

Superman and Thor and Captain Marvel cannot be named. They are all suspect IMO.

SnazzySmurph
Something like 40 have already been established for J'onn. And that was just DC.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
Something like 40 have already been established for J'onn. And that was just DC.
Um, I haven't seen to many people at superman lvl pwn Jonn. Does he jobber that much?

SevenShackles
black adam?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by SevenShackles
black adam?

Black Adam had the power of his wife and her brother added to him.

BlackJackal
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Black Adam had the power of his wife and her brother added to him.

Correction: Black Adam had the power that he loaned Osiris returned to him in the first place. So he was at full-power there. I do concede the point that he was granted Isis' powers as well. But even on his own Black Adam can take down Diana. He could also rip J'onn a new one if he keeps the edge on and doesn't let the martian do mind-job on him again.

But, to continue...
Black Bolt, The Doctor, Rune, Genis-Vell, T-Bird from the Exiles, Hulk, Captain Atom, etc.

Mr.Biscuits
Originally posted by BlackJackal
Correction: Black Adam had the power that he loaned Osiris returned to him in the first place. So he was at full-power there. I do concede the point that he was granted Isis' powers as well. But even on his own Black Adam can take down Diana. He could also rip J'onn a new one if he keeps the edge on and doesn't let the martian do mind-job on him again.

But, to continue...
Black Bolt, The Doctor, Rune, Genis-Vell, T-Bird from the Exiles, Hulk, Captain Atom, etc.
Some those are ABOVE Superman level...

nvrbeenwthagirl

But, to continue...

And I doubt Seriously that BA could take the majority against DIANA or MM if they aren't jobbering. Hell WW been shown to stalemate CM and not in a killing mode and in a weaker version of herself. Captain Atom wouldn't beat either. And neither would the hulk. Now cap as Monarch is a different kind of beast.

BlackJackal
Well, it all depends on what you are measuring against when you say "Above Superman".

Black Bolt I would say is his rough equivalent physically, but weaker due to the fact that he possesses far fewer abilities that Superman does. But he gets a boost because he has a tendency to get really pi$$ed off.

The Spartan/Void fusion, Jack Marlowe could take them out with a thought. No problem. I don't see Diana or J'onn resisting a teleportational dissection.

I believe that you are seriously under-estimating the Hulk. But we can go with my personal favorite incarnation: Horseman of War: Hulk.

And I agree, Captain Atom Monarch is a different animal altogether, but a very cool one at that.

Soljer
Superman level and below?

Thanos.

Darkseid.

shifty.

stick out tongue.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
Superman level and below?

Thanos.

Darkseid.

shifty.

stick out tongue.
laughing laughing laughing

Any Celestial. Hell superman has beaten dominus. A celestial would be cake.

masterbruce
thor

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by masterbruce
thor

Thor was mentioned as not being able to be mentioned.

masterbruce
confident Gladiator would take WW. dont know about MM.

masterbruce
Silver Surfer

nvrbeenwthagirl
confident Gladiator would take WW. dont know about MM.

Yes He could. And she could take him. One punch from a woman this strong and his confidence is out of the window. Or if he punches her and runs into her aegis shield, he'll be putty much like when Cannonball pwned him.

Soljer
Silver Surfer is Superman level. Warlock could probably manage. Pretty much any of the Earthman Green Lanterns. And Kilowog. And probably Sodam, though he doesn't have the feats to back it up yet. Black Bolt has a shot, Black Adam, Beta Ray, The Flash (Wally and Bart, at the least) - if you consider them Superman level or lower.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Silver Surfer
Surfer takes a descisive majority on Diana due to her lack of versatily against his. But I don't see that being a problem with MM. A nice Mind Rape should make surfer that much easier to beat.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Silver Surfer is Superman level. Warlock could probably manage. Pretty much any of the Earthman Green Lanterns. And Kilowog. And probably Sodam, though he doesn't have the feats to back it up yet. Black Bolt has a shot, Black Adam, Beta Ray, The Flash (Wally and Bart, at the least) - if you consider them Superman level or lower.

I do not think Black Adam nor BRB will take a majority against either. MM faced a powered up BA and WW has stalemated CM in her weaker version. Flash and Bart are superior to superman. Black bolt. Maybe. I think not tho. And sodam yat wins all day. he's already got an uber durability feat to his cred that niether can over come.

Validus
In other words, watch as Nvr nitpicks who is and is not Superman level in a desperate attempt to prove nobody weaker than Kal can beat WW for a majority. How transparent.

Badabing
Black Adam had the power of his wife and her brother added to him. It was also stated in 52 Aftermath: The Four Horsemen #2 that BA and Supes are very even in total power.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Badabing
It was also stated in 52 Aftermath: The Four Horsemen #2 that BA and Supes are very even in total power.

It was stated in Omac files, and WW that Superman and Diana are very Evenly Matched.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Validus
In other words, watch as Nvr nitpicks who is and is not Superman level in a desperate attempt to prove nobody weaker than Kal can beat WW for a majority. How transparent.

I wasn't trying to hide anything. How very brilliant of you to call out something that I was so obviously doing and not hiding. you are a master detective. You win a cookie.

Validus
I'm well aware you weren't hiding. Your intentions here were about as subtle as a sledgehammer to the skull.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm well aware you weren't hiding. Your intentions here were about as subtle as a sledgehammer to the skull.

And some people's obvious distain for certain characters clouds thier judgement. Or some people's obvious love for a character makes arguing impossible. I am using a tactic available to me to get around such rediculousness.

Harry Fingerman
Black Adam. Beta Ray Bill.

Validus
Nobody here has a disdain for these two characters. Just a disdain for their fanboys. Same deal with Hulk.

llagrok

But, to continue...

T-bird from the exiles is highly overrated.

He was barely able to defeat a depowered Hulk.

The Great Galen
Sentry, fully confident Gladiator, Silver Surfer, any herald level beings, Hal Jordan, Kyle Rayner, Kara, Barry Allen, bart, WWH, Vulcan,,,the list goes on.

Gecko4lif
Darksied (according t so he is below superman)
Orion (He is below right?)
Flash
Thor
Dr. Manhattan

Badabing
It was stated in Omac files, and WW that Superman and Diana are very Evenly Matched. thumb up

Longinus
Sentry
Hyperion
Supreme
Majestic
Gladiator

Trolt
Nobody here has a disdain for these two characters. Just a disdain for their fanboys. Same deal with Hulk.

Dont' you forget storm lol.

I havent seen enough of WW's low showings to make an accurate guess.

Soljer

Unfortunately, not true.

While it may be true of most of the posters here, it is sadly not true of all of them.

There exist a few posters who actually DO have a disdain for a fictional comic book character.

*sigh*.

Harry Fingerman
hUC!

Validus
Unfortunately, not true.

While it may be true of most of the posters here, it is sadly not true of all of them.

There exist a few posters who actually DO have a disdain for a fictional comic book character.

*sigh*.
I didn't want to point you out for your irrational Hulk hate but it's nice you stepped forward.

Soljer
I've always been a Hulk fan....since I was really young....

erm.

Bouboumaster
Hulk and Juggernaut.

The two are physically stronger that their opponent, they can't be mind rape (Juggernaut yes, but he have the helmet!) and are the toughness incarnate.

SnazzySmurph
Well, it all depends on what you are measuring against when you say "Above Superman".

Black Bolt I would say is his rough equivalent physically, but weaker due to the fact that he possesses far fewer abilities that Superman does. no expression

Soljer
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Hulk and Juggernaut.

The two are physically stronger that their opponent, they can't be mind rape (Juggernaut yes, but he have the helmet!) and are the toughness incarnate.

And they're also a good ten thousand times slower than their opponent.

They both are a good ten thousand times less skilled than one of their opponents.

They both can't even touch the other of their opponents if he doesn't feel like being touched.

One of them could have his head exploded by one his opponents.

The same one could have his head removed by his other opponent.

The other would be quickly and summarily removed from the battlefield by either of his opponents.

Soljer
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
no expression

laughing!!

SnazzySmurph
laughing!! I think he meant Black Adam... I hope he meant Black Adam...

Snazzy sig.

Soljer
Yeah, it's pretty Soljerrific.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.