Supremeverse.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blur
Seeing as the one about Hyperion was spammed and closed and then I was given a link to a place where the discussion is not supposes to happen, I thought bout making one about the Universe itself.

Who thinks they are going to expand on the heroes and change it from just the one team to other heroes and etc.

I would like that, if the continuity is good and they produce good story lines.

Would you?

roughrider
That series seems stuck at issue #7. How long has it been since we had a new issue? I want to know how it ends with Redstone.

Blur
It is postponed until Ultimate Power ends. It is canon so we can guess what happens TBH.

roughrider
They can't figure out the continuity? Or, they don't want to give something away? From the lineup, we know it takes place between Ultimates 1 & 2.

Blur
Uh?

Anyway yeah it should be between V1 and V2. But if the rumor is true, where has Nighthawk been hiding this entire time?

tjcoady
for a second I thought this was a discussion on Alan Moore's "Supreme" and I got kinda excited, because I remember liking that series fairly well. It was clever and it made great use of the Silver Age Superman mythos.

But SQUADRON SUPREME! oh. it's pretty good. I think it can be a little heavy handed at time with the message you're supposed to be getting. But it's fun and has had really good art so far.

Blur
The art is great.

Hyperion is the main reason I buy the books.

roughrider
It was at its best when it was Supreme Power, I thought. And Hyperion is my favourite, too.
Hopefully, when this crisis with Redstone is over, it's a chance for Mark to show up his two-faced government handlers (who foolishly let Redstone walk free.) And he & the squad can start implementing their own agenda to help the world.

Hyperion 07
Defferently. That shits going to get real.

I want to see some more screen time for Hyperion (Not holding back) to add to my new Hyperion thread. cool

As soon as they become evil bastards. Who is going to be the heroes? maybe a new world order.....like The Authority.

Mr. Slippyfist
Well... it's over.
What does everyone think now?

Terrible... just terrible... plus, we never got the Hype vs Hype fight. no expression
Who the f*ck wrote that shit again?
Ah yes... Loeb. Should have known better. sad

Nod
Read it.

Hated it.

Hyp vs Hyp never happened. Hyp vs Hulk.

It was pure BS.

Now Zardas coming back.

Then who the hell is Panther and wherer is she??

And why Zarda, she was a cool character.

They totally messed it up.

Loeb is offiically on my shit list.

Frostbite883
By-the-by, Ulti. Nick Fury is now in the Supreme Power Universe
in case you guys and gals didn't know that.

roughrider
I thought this was supposed to take place between Ultimates 1 & 2. Hulk was acting out of character (he was over his cannabilistic side by the end of 2, and more in control.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.