K' v.s. Kazuya Mishima

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
http://darklorddragon2.jeeran.com/images/k28.jpg

v.s.

http://tn7.deviantart.com/300W/fs4.deviantart.com/i/2004/216/d/4/Kazuya_Mishima___Joes_Kiriban.jpg

After beating Iori Yagami and Kyo Kusanagi in a 2-on-1, K' decides finally taking on some stronger fighters. Along with Kula Diamond and Maxima, they travel throughout the world, leading them back to Southtown, where everything is different....

K', Kula, and Maxima rush to the heart of Southtown, and find out a corporation very similar to NESTS has taken over: Kazuya Mishima's G Corporation. Kazuya needed Southtown to combat Jin's new Mishima Zaibatsu. 'This isn't NESTS, I know it, but I'm not gonna let those memories from that time come back.' said K', he went to the headquarters alone, leaving Kula and Maxima.

When K' finally reached the headquarters, security was tight, and they had already captured and imprisoned Kyo and Terry. K' didn't care, he just wanted to take this corporation down as soon as possible. K' had taken down every guard there, leaving destruction as his way of saying hello.

When K' had finally reached the assessment room, he saw a man in a long cloak. 'who are you, and what have you done with Southtown?!?!?!?' K' said, the man got up from his chair, and it was none other than Kazuya Mishima in the flesh. 'You come into my building, trash it, then try to interrogate me. You're just like my son of a ***** child Jin.' Kazuya said, in a flash, Kazuya punched K' in the face. Once K' had gotten up, flames began portruding from his hands, and said 'Fight me....'

espiemerl
Reported. No just kidding:P

espiemerl
probably k

Sado22
THAT PIC IS FROM MY SITE!!!!! mad
post with giving credit to ore-sama's site, foo!

shin_gear
Originally posted by Sado22
post with giving credit to ore-sama's site, foo! It was from Jeeran.com

And the third girl on the far right on the main page looks hot as f*ck. yes

Sol Valentine
Where?

shin_gear
On Jeeran.com! mad

Sol Valentine
Oh.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Sado22
post with giving credit to ore-sama's site, foo!

Urusai yo baka!

Sol Valentine
koko te shine!

or whatever the hell it's called.

Sado22
Nan da to?! teme....ore-sama wa bukuruse!!!

~The Japanese Expert Sado

Superboy Prime
K' has range advantage with those flames, but...once Kazuya hits him K' is going to wish he thought twice before messing with Tekken's baddest SOB.

shin_gear
Charlotte DeBel begs to differ. 131

NASA
what are K's feats?

shin_gear
Pwning Bryan Fury, Feng Wei, King, and Dragunov with one hand only. 313

j/k

K' wins in the coolness department.

Sol Valentine
Kazuya wins in the coolness. department.

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Kazuya wins in the coolness. department.

Care to explain why?

Csdabest
i think Kazuya Has him depending if he is going all Devil Gene possession. Other than that. I think k will take him

Sado22
not in a million years. K is more like that highschool kid who had a problem with everything and misdirected testestrone rage. K is just a cliched highschool loner, not that i don't like him though. K is uber.

however

Kazuya...is...badass. its not about pent up rage or about misdirected testestrone. he just pwned right from childhood, falling off cliffs, surviing that and making pacts with demons. how many people do that at childhood!? then he has the most uber moveset, ingame quotes and the baddest mother as his voice actor.

Kazuya>>>>>>K' (all departments)
and yes i'm aware that K is in my sig and all....

~The Charlotte-is-gonna-heatdriver-me Sado-sama sad

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Care to explain why?

Because he thinks Kazuya is cooler?

Originally posted by Csdabest
i think Kazuya Has him depending if he is going all Devil Gene possession. Other than that. I think k will take him

For K's sake lets keep regular Kazuya. He doesn't need Devil. And I am not under estimating K', but seriously...Kazuya does not need it. The guy rips Jacks apart with minimal effort after just recovering from a knock out. We add Devil to the equation and we take away K's range advantage and give Kazuya the flight advantage among many other stats upgrades...including Telekinesis.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.