Sentry vs Dr Doom/Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Harry Fingerman
They fight in the middle of the Annihilation Wave.

No prep. Who wins?

And assume neither have problems breathing, if they did before.

guy222
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
They fight in the middle of the Annihilation Wave.

No prep. Who wins?

prolly sentry

tkitna
Sentry

Gecko4lif
Ultimate doom wins

sentry wins pretty much all other times

Kurash
magneto is pretty badass

Harry Fingerman
I'm going with Doom/Mags, myself...

Big Sexy
I'm going with Doom/Mags, myself... Agreed. Even if they might not overpower him, The annihilation wave is definitely a good tool for distraction and a little prep time.

Validus
A Doom thread without prep?

*explodes*

Symmetric Chaos
Team. Might take a while but they can use the Wave to much better effect than he can and the numbers advantage must count for something.

Originally posted by Validus
A Doom thread without prep?

*explodes*

*sigh*

Clean up. Isle 6.

janus77
Magneto & Doom.
their combined shields should hold Sentry at bay long enough for Doom to work a little plan.

endrict
Originally posted by janus77
Magneto & Doom.
their combined shields should hold Sentry at bay long enough for Doom to work a little plan.

I'll buy that for a dollar!!!!

Lord Shaper
Geez guys, come on. It's pretty damned obvious Sentry would win.

Kurash
Originally posted by Lord Shaper
Geez guys, come on. It's pretty damned obvious Sentry would win.

heh, i know! he stalemated galactus!

dur

Harry Fingerman
Geez guys, come on. It's pretty damned obvious Sentry would win. How is it obvious?

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Kurash
heh, i know! he stalemated galactus!

dur

Everyone has come face to face and screwed with Galactus sometime in their career. stick out tongue

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/1025/wolverine138coverzy8.th.jpg

Lord Shaper
How is it obvious?

Simple. He has the advantage in speed, strength, durability, endurance, etc. Plus he has the power of one million exploding suns!

In all honesty though none of these other guys would be able to touch Sentry.

Harry Fingerman
Simple. He has the advantage in speed, strength, durability, endurance, etc. Plus he has the power of one million exploding suns!

In all honesty though none of these other guys would be able to touch Sentry. So, he beats them in physical stats? Do you know, neither Doom, or Magneto are physical, and they've done fine all through their career.

Also, how much does he use this speed?

Plus, he barely got the edge over a Magneto who wanted Sentry to kill him (granted, neither were going all out).

Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Everyone has come face to face and screwed with Galactus sometime in their career. stick out tongue

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/1025/wolverine138coverzy8.th.jpg Wolverine lost... to Galactus's inanimate machine... no expression

ExodusCloak
Wolverine lost... to Galactus's inanimate machine... no expression

Yeah but that was bone claws stick out tongue...just wait for the rematch shifty

Bol Gath
Doom and Magneto FTW!

Both put up their forcefields (Sentry ain't getting past them). And while Doom is thinking of a plan Magneto uses the A-wave to smack sentry around.

If Dooms plan doesn't work (don't worry! it will, it's Doom after all) They could just bfr him via Wormhole!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.