The Sinestro Corps. vs. Marvel Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Sinestro wants to control Marvel Earth out of fear. Can Marvel Earth win.

Everything is current.

Assume World War Hulk is happening but the threat of Sinestro is more important than revenge.

Marvel Earth has no prep. The Sinestro Corps suddenly appears in the atmosphere.

Who wins.

http://i22.tinypic.com/14lpjbb.jpg

Priest
Marvel Earth wins.
They have the Dreaming Celestial, Molecule Man, Thor, Zuras and the Beyonder I believe. That should be sufficient.

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by Priest
Marvel Earth wins.
They have the Dreaming Celestial, Molecule Man, Thor, Zuras and the Beyonder I believe. That should be sufficient. I waz jus gunna name teh characters!!!

Edit your post!

Also, you forgot Sentry...

llagrok
Can they summon Alan Scott and Sodam Yat for more awesomeness?

Priest
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman

oh shit i forgot Marvel Earths Biggest BAZOOKA!!!111111

lordboo
Marvel Earth wins.
They have the Dreaming Celestial, Molecule Man, Thor, Zuras and the Beyonder I believe. That should be sufficient.

spot on thumb up

Draco69
Remember that the Anti-Monitor is part of the Sinestro Corps. He's basically the commander.

Since he hasn't done much, let's assume he's at his classic full power back in Crisis On Infinite Earths

lordboo
Originally posted by lordboo
Marvel Earth wins.

spot on thumb up

isnt mjj merged w/fury back on earth as well

Priest
Originally posted by Draco69
Remember that the Anti-Monitor is part of the Sinestro Corps. He's basically the commander.

Since he hasn't done much, let's assume he's at his classic full power back in Crisis On Infinite Earths
Well we haven't seen the full extent of the Beyonder, can we assume the Secret Wars one?313

Harry Fingerman
Or MJJ/Fury?

Since he hasn't done much, let's assume he's at his classic full power back in Crisis On Infinite Earths But he wasn't in your picture...

Badabing
Marvel Earth wins.

oh shit i forgot Marvel Earths Biggest BAZOOKA!!!111111 You mean 2nd biggest. Hulk.....REMEMBER!!! durhuc

Since he hasn't done much, let's assume he's at his classic full power back in Crisis On Infinite Earths I'm not ready to say AM is back at full strength.........yet.

Priest
Originally posted by lordboo
isnt mjj merged w/fury back on earth as well
u know i've been hearing that in the boards recently, im not so certain..
Galan, or Mr. M probally knows for sure.

Draco69
But he wasn't in your picture...

Well, Emo Superboy Prime wanted to take up the entire damn panel.

He's a bastard....

lordboo
Galan, or Mr. M probally knows for sure.

xmen die by the sword.out next week i think

Harry Fingerman
Galan, or Mr. M probally knows for sure. Ya he is.

He came to Earth, and then got punched away by Captain Britain. He hasn't been heard of since.

Britain has teh iron dfist!!!

So, MJJ/Fury, Molecule Man, Tiamut (I think it's him anyway), not sure of Beyonder, Teh Sentry, Huc, Thor, Strange, teh Watcher's on teh MOON, etc...?

Draco69
Marvel Earth wins.

Ack. For christ's sake, whens the last time any of these characters besides Thor have interfered with an alien invasion.

erm

The Spectre, Michael and Lucifer are also on Earth but they rarely intefere too so it's not worth mentioning them.

To make this thread more interesting, let's assume that Marvel Earth reacts to an alien attack like they usually react. I.E. Avengers Assemble.

Priest
Ack. For christ's sake, whens the last time any of these characters besides Thor have interfered with an alien invasion.

erm

The Spectre, Michael and Lucifer are also on Earth but they rarely intefere too so it's not worth mentioning them.

To make this thread more interesting, let's assume that Marvel Earth reacts to an alien attack like they usually react. I.E. Avengers Assemble.
meh, i mainly named those ubers because of the Anti Monitor stick out tongue

Harry Fingerman
Ack. For christ's sake, whens the last time any of these characters besides Thor have interfered with an alien invasion. When's the last time, any group but the main ones acted when they were invaded?

I know Excalibur doesn't act, or GLA, etc.

Also, Micheal's on Earth?

Draco69
meh, i mainly named those ubers because of the Anti Monitor stick out tongue

Fine. No Anti-Monitor.

Let's assume a normal scenario match where the Sinestro Corps attacks Marvel Earth and how they USUALLY respond to an alien invasion.

I.E. Avengers, SHIELD, X-Men, etc.

We'll keep PIS/CIS on both so Superboy Prime simply doesn't move the Earth into the Sun or something.

Draco69
When's the last time, any group but the main ones acted when they were invaded?

I know Excalibur doesn't act, or GLA, etc.

Also, Micheal's on Earth?

They've been mentioned off-panel in some cases.

Read Shadowpact. Michael is on Earth currently to watch over Zauriel since he has his Scimitar. Lucifer similarly is watching the Blue Devil since he has his Trident.

Harry Fingerman
They've been mentioned off-panel in some cases.

Read Shadowpact. Michael is on Earth currently to watch over Zauriel since he has his Scimitar. Lucifer similarly is watching the Blue Devil since he has his Trident. This all happens in Shadowpact?

How come no one eva told me of this little gem before?

Draco69
This all happens in Shadowpact?

How come no one eva told me of this little gem before?

Because nobody reads Shadowpact and it's a rather awful comic.

I predict it will be canceled by the end of the year.

All the supernatural stuff happens in Shadowpact.

guy222
Marvel FTW

Estacado
Marvel earth can't even handle Huc...haermm

Validus
Originally posted by Estacado
Marvel earth can't even handle Huc...haermm
Good point. laughing out loud

Badabing
Marvel earth can't even handle Huc...haermm durhuc wins!!!!!!111

Soljer
Spite.

Marvel Earth doesn't have thousands of green lanterns to back it up.

Sundipped
Marvel Earth wins.

The maker of the thread said everything is current. The Molecule Man and Beyonder's powers are not at Secret Wars level. This team is not sufficient.

Sundipped

He's a bastard....

It's only fitting he lead the charge.

Avlon
Spite.

Marvel Earth would be in deep sh*t just fighting Henshaw's army of manhunters alone. Now considering they are part of the sinestro corps which it's it's own herald army, SBP, Parallax, Cyborg himself, and anti-monitor. Marvel Earth is screwed.

Hell, Hulk and Doom would probably be the first to join them.

Alfheim
Sinestro wants to control Marvel Earth out of fear. Can Marvel Earth win.

Everything is current.

Assume World War Hulk is happening but the threat of Sinestro is more important than revenge.

Marvel Earth has no prep. The Sinestro Corps suddenly appears in the atmosphere.

Who wins.

http://i22.tinypic.com/14lpjbb.jpg

I thought Marvel...EARTH doesnt include the Celestials. I think Sintestro Corps take it. Hell I think current Henshaw on his own could give Marvel Earth hell.

He's a bastard....

Whats wrong with him?

Kutulu
Originally posted by Avlon
Spite.

Marvel Earth would be in deep sh*t just fighting Henshaw's army of manhunters alone. Now considering they are part of the sinestro corps which it's it's own herald army, SBP, Parallax, Cyborg himself, and anti-monitor. Marvel Earth is screwed.

Hell, Hulk and Doom would probably be the first to join them.

WWH with a Yellow Lantern ring? laughing

In all seriousness though, Tiamut still is on Earth...

Alfheim
Marvel earth = TOAST!

Priest
Originally posted by Sundipped
The maker of the thread said everything is current. The Molecule Man and Beyonder's powers are not at Secret Wars level. This team is not sufficient.
Actually Marvel earth has The Dreaming Celestial that is leagues above an average Celestial imo..The entire 5th host couldn't kill him.

The Beyonder at the LEAST is still a global threat, he was able to create planet earth to his image..He's still is a pretty nifty reality warper.

Post Recton MM is still powerful has hell, and still has control of every Molecule.

Any of these three can solo the Sinestro Corps sans Anti Monitor. Thier all well ABOVE Skyfather level.

Alfheim
Actually Marvel earth has The Dreaming Celestial that is leagues above an average Celestial imo..The entire 5th host couldn't kill him.

The Beyonder at the LEAST is still a global threat, he was able to create planet earth to his image..He's still is a pretty nifty reality warper.

Post Recton MM is still powerful has hell, and still has control of every Molecule.

Any of these three can solo the Sinestro Corps sans Anti Monitor. There well ABOVE Skyfather level.

When people say Marvel earth, they mean the whole universe or just the planet?

Priest
Originally posted by Alfheim
When people say Marvel earth, they mean the whole universe or just the planet? they all reside on the planet currently no expression

Alfheim
they all reside on the planet currently no expression

Ah...that could possibly change things....I dunno man havnet Sinestro and Paralax destroyed universes?

I dunno man im slightly still verging towards the corps im think im slighly biased though....

llagrok
Ah...that could possibly change things....I dunno man havnet Sinestro and Paralax destroyed universes?

I dunno man im slightly still verging towards the corps im think im slighly biased though....

You are very biased if you think that the current Sinestro and Parallax could take one of the most powerful Celestials.

Alfheim
Originally posted by llagrok
You are very biased if you think that the current Sinestro and Parallax could take one of the most powerful Celestials.

Well im no expert....so that could probably explain it. Apparently though Parallax has destoyed universes or a universe.

Looks like im gonna have to read up.

llagrok
Well im no expert....so that could probably explain it. Apparently though Parallax has destoyed universes or a universe.

Looks like im gonna have to read up.

Yes, the original parallax did that.

Martian_mind
Because nobody reads Shadowpact and it's a rather awful comic.

I predict it will be canceled by the end of the year.

All the supernatural stuff happens in Shadowpact.

Awful?

Dude,it's awesome.How many comics have a Lawyer in hell doing a courtcase for a heroes soul?

Not to mention the juicy combo of Ragman and Detective Chimp.

Though i have to say,i was sad when White Rabbit died.He could of been a great member.

K3VIL
Marvel Earth wins.
Current Prime Eternal is Ikaris.Dreaming Celestial was disabled the last time he tried to use the power of Ashema.
The Beyonder is no more.
The only way I see Marvel Earth surviving is thank to this roster:
Thor
He should be back at his classic power levels, so he has access to most of the abilities the writers make him "forget" in all these years.
Dr. Strange
Do you believe the Vishanti wouldn't grant him enough power to back off the SC?
Sentry
Despite he may transform into the Void, he's still an available resource.
Dr. Doom
He always has something under his sleeve for this sort of situation.
Earth Skyfathers
Considering the decimation of mutants and death of many heroes after CW, M-Day and so, and the havok the SC could bring to Earth with beings like SBP, Cyborg Superman and the Anti-Monitor, Earth Skyfathers will surely join the rumble, thus setting things eaier for the Marvel Earth side.Each earth skyfather has power equal to Odin or close to that range, consider there are lik 15 of them, you got it.

Alfheim
Originally posted by llagrok
Yes, the original parallax did that.

Im noting the keyword here is ORIGINAL. wink

Martian_mind
Well,Marvel has Zuras and Tiamut as their backup...

plus,the Deviants themeselves have some nifty tech.

Also.....If Someone takes out Henshaw,could Iron Man maybe take command of a manhunter or two?cause of his technopathy..

Plus,isn't Asgard on Earth now?

I mean,manhunters and the big Sinestro corps members are major,but really,what have the undetailed members done that make them so dangerous?aside from pwning cannon-fodder GL nubs and get decked by Wildcat...

Marvel has a shot at this.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Martian_mind

Plus,isn't Asgard on Earth now?

Yup. Just two people living there though.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Yup. Just two people living there though.

I know.

But say Thor goes out to help fight While heimdall goes and awakens teh Asgardians.Just find Loki and have him turn some clouds into dragons.That'll help the war effort.

Or,Dr Strange begs Jonn to punk Sinestro again shifty

Erik-Lensherr
Sinestro corps .

And rather easily .

Superboy Prime and Henshaw alone would most likely wreck every hero and team from DC Earth and if there's any problems , there's always Anti-Monitor .

Not to mention the 7200 Sinestro Corps ring users , aswell as an army of Manhunters which would also wreck the heroes if there's no jobbing involved .

Or

They could just blow up the planet and beat whoever's left alive .

Alfheim
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Sinestro corps .

And rather easily .

Superboy Prime and Henshaw alone would most likely wreck every hero and team from DC Earth and if there's any problems , there's always Anti-Monitor .

Not to mention the 7200 Sinestro Corps ring users , aswell as an army of Manhunters which would also wreck the heroes if there's no jobbing involved .

Or

They could just blow up the planet and beat whoever's left alive .

I think anti-monitor was disallowed.

Erik-Lensherr
Fine. No Anti-Monitor.

Let's assume a normal scenario match where the Sinestro Corps attacks Marvel Earth and how they USUALLY respond to an alien invasion.

We'll keep PIS/CIS on both so Superboy Prime simply doesn't move the Earth into the Sun or something.

Hmm .. I've just found this .

Even without Anti-Monitor , Marvel Earth goes down hard .

Like I said , Superboy Prime and Henshaw would solo them , even without the help of the 7200 Sinestro Corps Ring Users and the Manhunters . With them it would be overkill .

Alfheim
Hmm .. I've just found this .

Even without Anti-Monitor , Marvel Earth goes down hard .

Like I said , Superboy Prime and Henshaw would solo them , even without the help of the 7200 Sinestro Corps Ring Users and the Manhunters . With them it would be overkill .

Im just wondering how they are going to beat the Dreaming Celestial, Beyonder and Molecule Man?

Hell Superboy-prime took on a **** load of superheroes and I think it took 5 flashes to take him down hell he could deal with all the other heroes minus the Celestial, Beyonder and MM.

Hank Henshaw took on Parallax got beaten, but as far as I know this was the universe destoying Parallax, but this Henshaw is even more powerful.....could Henshaw take on the Dreaming Celestial if he give a universe destroyer a bit of a tussle....and now Henshaw is seriously upgraded.

Erik-Lensherr
Im just wondering how they are going to beat the Dreaming Celestial, Beyonder and Molecule Man?

Hell Superboy-prime took on a **** load of superheroes and I think it took 5 flashes to take him down hell he could deal with all the other heroes minus the Celestial, Beyonder and MM.

Hank Henshaw took on Parallax got beaten, but as far as I know this was the universe destoying Parallax, but this Henshaw is even more powerful.....could Henshaw take on the Dreaming Celestial if he give a universe destroyer a bit of a tussle....and now Henshaw is seriously upgraded.

Even with those , I don't really see them winning especially since Superboy Prime could rip MM's head off before he even realizes he's been attacked . But this is not something I'm going to discuss since ..

You must've missed this part :

So basically they would have to face about the same people that Hulk faces . Not really much they would be able to do against those 2 .

Soljer
Storm Solo's!!!!

Estacado
Sentry get's retcon punched back to Robert Reynolds.....

Soljer
Sentry get's retcon punched back to Robert Reynolds.....

And then Storm uses her mystical sky-mother powers and warps reality - absorbing all of the yellow fear energy into herself, leaving all the sinestro corps powerless.

She then, faster than any of them could possibly react, ezzplodes der heds!!!11

Estacado
Originally posted by Soljer
And then Storm uses her mystical sky-mother powers and warps reality - absorbing all of the yellow fear energy into herself, leaving all the sinestro corps powerless.

She then, faster than any of them could possibly react, ezzplodes der heds!!!11
After Black Panther makes 7203 copies of himself and puts the armlock on each Corps member so that they won't be able to show resistance!!!!1111

That sig is....jam

Soljer
After Black Panther makes 7203 copies of himself and puts the armlock on each Corps member so that they won't be able to show resistance!!!!1111

That sig is....jam

Nah. The only one powerful enough to need the armlock is the antimonitor, and he isn't in this match.

And thanks - props to biscuits.

Endless Mike
Lucifer returned from the Void?

Alfheim

You must've missed this part :

So basically they would have to face about the same people that Hulk faces . Not really much they would be able to do against those 2 .

Marvel earth are ****ed. Like you said Superboy-Prime and Henshaw could solo this. Overkill.

HandOfFate
Are the members of the Sinestro Corps immune to telepathy?

If not, I think Marvel's telepaths would play a major role in this battle.

Sundipped

Any of these three can solo the Sinestro Corps sans Anti Monitor. Thier all well ABOVE Skyfather level.

As far as The Dreaming Celestial goes, his main intentions were to destroy the earth so I have a hard time seeing him fight for it. The S-Corps will do for him what he was planning to do anyway.

There is no evidence currently that the Beyonder or Molecule Man are anywhere near the level they were in Secret Wars. They better stay where they are and hide or hitch a ride away from planet earth.

SevenShackles
overkill.
current marvel earth isnt up to it.

Alfheim
As far as The Dreaming Celestial goes, his main intentions were to destroy the earth so I have a hard time seeing him fight for it. The S-Corps will do for him what he was planning to do anyway.

There is no evidence currently that the Beyonder or Molecule Man are anywhere near the level they were in Secret Wars. They better stay where they are and hide or hitch a ride away from planet earth.

Yeah but the dreaming celestial isnt allowed.

Anyway if the Dreaming celestial were allowed could Sinestro Corps take out sans Anti-monitor?

It seems without Dreaming Celestial its a complete and utter curbstomp.

Utrigita

It was the second host that attacked him

Post Retcon MM can probably collapse the multiverse

Galan007
SC ftw.

Estacado
Huc vs Sc would be a better fight since Huc already pwned Marvel Earth.

Galan007
Marvel Earth ------->superpokeplz<------- Huc

UniOmni
Most of earth is decimated in seconds.

Sentry might be elite top tier, but i'd doubt he can take more than 3 of the Corps without aid, unless he's got some light control i've forgotten....

I don't know how Thor ranks currently, but he'd go down to the sheer numbers sooner or later.

The one thing Marvel earth does have over DC, is that many of them will kill if need be.

Tiamut can likely blink out the corps, or MM can turn them into gases to repair the atmosphere and combat global warming.

Antimonitor isn't in the picture, but if he's counted......it wouldn't make any sense.

Superherovandal
SC. Seriously you have to wonder why the SC hasn't just had Sinestro fire an uber beam that would destroy the Earth.

Shin_Nikkolas
Dreaming Celestial and Molecule Man solo.

UniOmni
Originally posted by Superherovandal
SC. Seriously you have to wonder why the SC hasn't just had Sinestro fire an uber beam that would destroy the Earth.

Sinestro's main goal is to take control via fear.

He doesn't like chaos, and destroying the earth would be a chaotic thing to do.

Plus he wants Jordan to suffer.

Validus
Sinestro isn't in charge though.

llagrok
Count Nefaria and Sentry would probably be able to kill alotta Lanterns. Still, doesn't look good.

Originally posted by Validus
Sinestro isn't in charge though.

I have a feeling he's got some sort of plan though, that'll mess up the other big guns. In case they decided to betray him or something.

SevenShackles
SC goals on marvel earth are recruiting , first draft is void.
marvel earth is screwed.

Sirius77
Originally posted by K3VIL
Current Prime Eternal is Ikaris.Dreaming Celestial was disabled the last time he tried to use the power of Ashema.
The Beyonder is no more.
The only way I see Marvel Earth surviving is thank to this roster:
Thor
He should be back at his classic power levels, so he has access to most of the abilities the writers make him "forget" in all these years.
Dr. Strange
Do you believe the Vishanti wouldn't grant him enough power to back off the SC?
Sentry
Despite he may transform into the Void, he's still an available resource.
Dr. Doom
He always has something under his sleeve for this sort of situation.
Earth Skyfathers
Considering the decimation of mutants and death of many heroes after CW, M-Day and so, and the havok the SC could bring to Earth with beings like SBP, Cyborg Superman and the Anti-Monitor, Earth Skyfathers will surely join the rumble, thus setting things eaier for the Marvel Earth side.Each earth skyfather has power equal to Odin or close to that range, consider there are lik 15 of them, you got it.

You make a good point, but...

King Thor got basically pwned by Genis-Vell,
what do you think SBP, someone who retconned
an entire multi-verse is going to do to someone
that got pwned by someone that needed help to
destroy the universe? Not to put down Genis,
because he is an awesome character, and he was
pretty powerful, but still do you get my point?

Dr. Strange got pwned by Sentry.
...that's right... the same guy who
couldn't lift a helicarrier.

Sentry is nowhere near Henshaw in feats, and
can anyone say CLOC? Henshaw is an Omni-technopath.
With Superman level or above power.

Dr. Doom won't matter, there's no prep.

Earth Skyfathers...? Vs the Antimoniter?
No. Just no.

Even without the Antimoniter, have you seen the number
of Sinestro corps members? Not counting thier individual
abilities. Henshaw alone could make it so that NOTHING
electronic on Earth would work for ANYONE but him.

Laminator_X
Originally posted by Badabing
You mean 2nd biggest. Hulk.....REMEMBER!!! durhuc

I'm not ready to say AM is back at full strength.........yet.

If AM were fully powered up, he'd be unleashing an anti-matter wave and consuming worlds rather than playing around with the Corps.

Shin_Nikkolas
SBP altered the universe.

Genis destroyed the multiverse with Entropy.

So, changing a few histories vs. erasing everything and anything.

Thor also has the Odinforce...Odin would beat the shit out of SBP, sorry.

He's also the guy who beat a Herald of Galactus with ease.

Surfer has fought Terrax and never done that well.

A-M isn't in the fight and even if he was, how strong is he now? Maybe he's a piss-ant like the new Parallax and Ion.

Molecule Man wouldn't like that.

Validus
Can anyone come up with a way for Marvel to win without bringing up Celestials and Cosmic Cube characters? If not, this might as well be locked.

TricksterPriest
Can anyone come up with a way for Marvel to win without bringing up Celestials and Cosmic Cube characters? If not, this might as well be locked.

Let's see, you've got 7200 mid-high herald levelers (Sin corp members), a godly technopath who can take control of the entire planet (Henshaw), a PC kryptonian with perma sun-amp (SBP), The Manhunters (Not sure where to rank them, let's just go with low-mid herald), Kyleax who's trans levelish, Warworld with Henshaw controlling it, the sin corp's central power battery, and of course, Anti-Monitor who is at an unknown level of power.

Yep, they're screwed. Lock this one down. big grin

Estacado
How about you post some scans from GL 24 to the "SC" thread?sly

Sirius77
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
SBP altered the universe.

Genis destroyed the multiverse with Entropy.

So, changing a few histories vs. erasing everything and anything.

Thor also has the Odinforce...Odin would beat the shit out of SBP, sorry.

He's also the guy who beat a Herald of Galactus with ease.

Surfer has fought Terrax and never done that well.

A-M isn't in the fight and even if he was, how strong is he now? Maybe he's a piss-ant like the new Parallax and Ion.

Molecule Man wouldn't like that.

I have the comic, and it doesn't say that he destroyed
the multi-verse. He destroyed the UNIVERSE. That
wasn't multi-eternity that Entropy killed, it was one of
his incarnations. Also, Genis needed the help of a high
end abstract entity to destroy the 616 Universe. SBP
retconned the entire DC continuity on his own. There
is a BIG difference. Also, if Genis needed help to
destroy one universe, and he pwned King Thor, who
was said to be more powerful than Odin, then SBP
will stomp current Thor as easily as he will the great
majority of CURRENT marvel Earth characters.

As far as Terrax goes, The THING has one-shotted
Terrax. All Terrax does is get pwned. That's his job.
Beating Terrax is no big deal. He is literally the
weakest Herald there is imo.

We haven't seen the AM in action yet, so I'm going by
his showings in COIE.

And it doesn't matter what Molecule Man likes or doesn't
like. To my knowledge, his feats were either retconned
out of existence, or he forgot about his uberness. If
I'm wrong, then where was he during WWH? Or
Annihilation for that matter?

Marvel Earth isn't in good enough shape to take the SC
of all things. Currently they'd get pwned.

Sirius77
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Let's see, you've got 7200 mid-high herald levelers (Sin corp members), a godly technopath who can take control of the entire planet (Henshaw), a PC kryptonian with perma sun-amp (SBP), The Manhunters (Not sure where to rank them, let's just go with low-mid herald), Kyleax who's trans levelish, Warworld with Henshaw controlling it, the sin corp's central power battery, and of course, Anti-Monitor who is at an unknown level of power.

thumb up

Avlon
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Here's a nasty thought. Individual Sin corps members going into Highmasters to increase their power 100x over.

100x herald in a single being. Ouch.

Sirius77
I don't think Marvel Earth would survive that.

Shin_Nikkolas
Can these people destroy planets in one blow?

Survive blackholes unharmed?

CREATE blackholes?

Those are all Herald feats.

I bet you're one of those people who think a (standard) Green Lantern is near a Herald, aren't you?

"Entropy at Your Service"

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/2847/c11zh4.th.jpg

"I could ... use Your Help"

"ENTROPY is the Son of,

Eternity, the Cosmic Being whose Essence Encompasses the ENTIRETY of the MULTIVERSE ...

Entropy has enlisted Captain Marvel in a Quest to Destroy His Father,

... Eternity and End All Creation"

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/1967/cm1ls8.th.jpg

Indeed. One is a bit of a minor alteration to a few characters. The other is DESTROYING THE MULTIVERSE.

All wrong. Not worth responding to.

Please learn something about Terrax and I suggest looking at his fights with Surfer.

He's not a main character. He doesn't pop up for thse things all the time.

Validus
Rookie Green Lanterns have been shown being unharmed and manipulating black holes.

Shin_Nikkolas
Did they ever just make one? Or fight inside one?

Galan007
SC ftw.

Validus
Did they ever just make one? Or fight inside one?
They fly through them on the regular. I don't see why they couldn't fight in one.

You and I both know comic book black holes are jobbers. Come on now.

Shin_Nikkolas
Didn't Thanos once get hurt by a blackhole? Though it was supposed to be some kinda super-blackhole. I can't remember.

Validus
Didn't Thanos once get hurt by a blackhole? Though it was supposed to be some kinda super-blackhole. I can't remember.
Yeah he did and that would be a low feat for Thanos.

SuperiorTech
This is not a good time for marvel to be attacked i mean Thanos is dead the jean/pheonix is in the white hot room the nova corps have been destroyed with just nova wielding the power of the entire corps.The entire earth right now is jobbing to the hulk to make him look like a threat.I dont know if the beyonder is dead or not but he is pretty much unavailible to help

Sirius77
Can these people destroy planets in one blow?

Survive blackholes unharmed?

CREATE blackholes?

Those are all Herald feats.

I bet you're one of those people who think a (standard) Green Lantern is near a Herald, aren't you?

"Entropy at Your Service"

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/2847/c11zh4.th.jpg

"I could ... use Your Help"

"ENTROPY is the Son of,

Eternity, the Cosmic Being whose Essence Encompasses the ENTIRETY of the MULTIVERSE ...

Entropy has enlisted Captain Marvel in a Quest to Destroy His Father,

... Eternity and End All Creation"

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/1967/cm1ls8.th.jpg

Indeed. One is a bit of a minor alteration to a few characters. The other is DESTROYING THE MULTIVERSE.

All wrong. Not worth responding to.

Please learn something about Terrax and I suggest looking at his fights with Surfer.

He's not a main character. He doesn't pop up for thse things all the time.

Actually, GL's can destroy planets with their rings.
QUITE easily.

John Stewart contained a mini-Black Hole. He isn't
one of the strongest.

Standard GL's are mid Herald Level.

Also, Entropy said that he could use his help. But oh wait...
The AM, who destroys Multiverses in his spare time asked
Hank Henshaw personally to help him...
Henshaw isn't on Superboy-Prime's level in physical power,
and he didn't need anyone's help to retconn the Multi-verse.
No high end abstracts. No cosmic awareness. Just his fists.

Oh, and just so that you know, The Thing did one-shot Terrax.
Everyone has. Except for squirrel Girl.

Also, the reason why Mlecule man doesn't appear... ever, is
because his uber feats got retconned away. He's useless now.
He might not even exist.

Shin_Nikkolas
Because the A-M uses tech. Best to ask some masters of tech for assistance.

I REALLY hope you're kidding.

Not Surfer.

Or Morg.

You really couldn't be more wrong. Since the retcon, MM has fought Watchers (though he lost) and Cube Beings (which he won) and been commented by high abstracts for his power.

llagrok
Originally posted by Sirius77
Also, the reason why Mlecule man doesn't appear... ever, is
because his uber feats got retconned away. He's useless now.
He might not even exist.

He decided to be locked away in the Raft for reasons unknown.

Sirius77
Because the A-M uses tech. Best to ask some masters of tech for assistance.

I REALLY hope you're kidding.

Not Surfer.

Or Morg.

You really couldn't be more wrong. Since the retcon, MM has fought Watchers (though he lost) and Cube Beings (which he won) and been commented by high abstracts for his power.

I'm not kidding, this was discussed on a previous thread.
Henshaw has more diversity, but Superboy-Prime has
more PHYSICAL power than Henshaw. However, in a battle,
Henshaw would eventually win after being blown appart and
reassembled a few times.

Also, show me a scan where Terrax fought and won against
Silver Surfer and Morg.

Also, if Molecule Man is still around, then show me scans where
he is present and fighting Watchers and Cube Beings (And winning)
and being commented on by Abstracts.

Harry Fingerman
You know how much machines Doom has lying around?

Hell, he might be able to keep stealing powers from the rings, until he's powerful enough to take out SBP...

Assuming, he can sap the rings powers... although, he has done so, to a Watcher, and Surfer.

llagrok
I'm not kidding, this was discussed on a previous thread.
Henshaw has more diversity, but Superboy-Prime has
more PHYSICAL power than Henshaw. However, in a battle,
Henshaw would eventually win after being blown appart and
reassembled a few times.

Also, show me a scan where Terrax fought and won against
Silver Surfer and Morg.

Also, if Molecule Man is still around, then show me scans where
he is present and fighting Watchers and Cube Beings (And winning)
and being commented on by Abstracts.

Terrax has to beat two of the strongest heralds in order to stand up to Sinestro Corps members? I don't think so pal :/

He did destroy a planet after depleting a crapload of his energies though.

Harry Fingerman
Didn't Thanos once get hurt by a blackhole? Though it was supposed to be some kinda super-blackhole. I can't remember. Except, Thanos can't fly, let alone fly reaaaaaly fast, so when he got out of it, it was through raw power, not speed.

Meh, it's all speculative...

Shin_Nikkolas
I misread, sorry. Thought you said Hank WAS on SBP's level physically.

He didn't. But your quote was
"Oh, and just so that you know, The Thing did one-shot Terrax.
Everyone has. Except for squirrel Girl."

Surfer didn't one-shot him. Neither did Morg.

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/4217/mmlm0.th.jpg
"One of the MOST Powerful beings in the Universe" as stated by the Living Tribunal himself.

"a conflict spanning PLANES of existence"
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/6189/kosmos05nl3.th.jpg
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/9467/kosmos5cc6.th.jpghttp://img99.imageshack.us/img99/7718/kosmos6pp8.th.jpg
"a battle in which the laws of physics are tortured beyond recognition and eventually shattered"

Molecule Man: "there are Infinities Beyond your limited perception"

"from the Quantum to the Trans-Multiversal, Reality trembles as the forces unleashed reverberate through out creation"
http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/5499/beyonderandmmbattleagainbp6.th.jpghttp://img90.imageshack.us/img90/999/beyonderandmmbattlesagain2rv5.th.jpg
Realize how ALL Reality (in the Multi-verse) is being affected because of them, (both are POST-Retcon).

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/7868/mm1yo1.th.jpg
"Ripping galaxies apart, bending the Laws of nature at Whim...That's easy stuff"

Priest
I have the comic, and it doesn't say that he destroyed
the multi-verse. He destroyed the UNIVERSE.
That wasn't multi-eternity that Entropy killed, it was one of
his incarnations. Also, Genis needed the help of a high
end abstract entity to destroy the 616 Universe.
Genis and Entropy Destroyed at leas 2 universes, the 616, and the micro universe for sure.

SBP retconned the entire DC continuity on his own. There
is a BIG difference.
And he still got pawned by a weakend K-nite Superman roll eyes (sarcastic)
Also, if Genis needed help to destroy one universe, and he pwned King Thor, whowas said to be more powerful than Odin, then SBP
will stomp current Thor as easily as he will the great
majority of CURRENT marvel Earth characters.
King Thor was a novice with the Odin Power imo..Odin>King Thor
BUT RUNE King Thor>>Odin.
We're using current characters, their is no indication that Thor lost his power since the end of Ranaok
Oh the Current Marvel earth has bigger guns, not just Thor.(MM, Beyonder, Timut)

As far as Terrax goes, The THING has one-shotted
Terrax. All Terrax does is get pwned. That's his job.
Beating Terrax is no big deal. He is literally the
weakest Herald there is imo.
Shortly after Terrax got pawned by Sentry, Terrax (weakened) one shotted a planet with the same attack used, something that even Superman can't muster up.

We haven't seen the AM in action yet, so I'm going by
his showings in COIE.
u should, even tho the thread starter banned him in the fight smile
because without him the SC will get curbstomped.
Oh yea i forgot, Mad Jim Jaspers is on Marvel earth, and shit last time i checked he was still a threat to the OMNIVERSE.

And it doesn't matter what Molecule Man likes or doesn't
like. To my knowledge, his feats were either retconned
out of existence, or he forgot about his uberness. If
I'm wrong, then where was he during WWH? Or
Annihilation for that matter?
Current MM still has the power to implode the MULTIVERSE. And is still one of the most powerful beings in existence according to The LT.

Oh and why would these uber Characters have beef with the Hulk? His beef is with the Illuminati and anyone that wants to get in his way.

Marvel Earth isn't in good enough shape to take the SC
of all things. Currently they'd get pwned.
MMJ, MM, can solo the SC smile

Sirius77
Genis and Entropy Destroyed at leas 2 universes, the 616, and the micro universe for sure.

And he still got pawned by a weakend K-nite Superman roll eyes (sarcastic)

King Thor was a novice with the Odin Power imo..Odin>King Thor
BUT RUNE King Thor>>Odin.
We're using current characters, their is no indication that Thor lost his power since the end of Ranaok
Oh the Current Marvel earth has bigger guns, not just Thor.(MM, Beyonder, Timut)

Shortly after Terrax got pawned by Sentry, Terrax (weakened) one shotted a planet with the same attack used, something that even Superman can't muster up.

u should, even tho the thread starter banned him in the fight smile
because without him the SC will get curbstomped.
Oh yea i forgot, Mad Jim Jaspers is on Marvel earth, and shit last time i checked he was still a threat to the OMNIVERSE.

Current MM still has the power to implode the MULTIVERSE. And is still one of the most powerful beings in existence according to The LT.

Oh and why would these uber Characters have beef with the Hulk? His beef is with the Illuminati and anyone that wants to get in his way.

MMJ, MM, can solo the SC smile

As far as Superboy-Prime getting "pawned" by a
weakened K-nite Superman. You "forgot" to tell the whole story.
Superboy-Prime lost all of his powers from being flown through a
red sun at the time. Also, have you ever heard of jobbing?

Also, tell me when a Celestial has EVER interfered with a shift of
authoritative power on Earth? Where th f**k was he when Galactus
came to eat Earth? The f**ker is going to remain sound asleep
while the Sinestro Corps rape Earth and all of it's inhabitants.
Also, as far as MM goes, he's not even on Earth right now. He
locked himself away in another dimension or something.

And last I heard the Beyonder got dealt with also. He got rendered
inert or something. Either way, I don't think that he's on Earth right
now either.

So, you actually don't believe that SUPERMAN can't one-shot a planet?
Are you serious? laughing

Also, last time I checked, WWH wanted to destroy everything.
He's pissed because they destroyed his world, so he's going to
destroy theirs. That's the concept. I'm sure that with all of his
Omniversal power, MJJ heard this, either on the enormous,
city-wide (possibly planetary) alert that Hulk gave to Earth,
alerting them that he was basically going to kill them all, or
he was alerted by his Omniversal powers. However, did he
rise to the occasion and send WWH to the corn field? No.
So, why would he act differently with the Sinestro Corps?

Priest
As far as Superboy-Prime getting "pawned" by a
weakened K-nite Superman. You "forgot" to tell the whole story.
Superboy-Prime lost all of his powers from being flown through a
red sun at the time. Also, have you ever heard of jobbing?
So the Red Sun took no affect on E1? are u trying to imply that it only effected Prime? confused
And Superman beat more tougher opponents , the Prime incident happened on panel so its a valid point thank you every much.

Also, tell me when a Celestial has EVER interfered with a shift of
authoritative power on Earth?
The thread says Marvel Earth no expression he's on earth get over it roll eyes (sarcastic)

Where th f**k was he when Galactus
came to eat Earth?
ah, not on earth obviously.

The f**ker is going to remain sound asleep
while the Sinestro Corps rape Earth and all of it's inhabitants.
Even when asleep he still wont be able defeated imo. Plus the Beyonder or Molecule Man will pick up the slack since they are more powerful than a celestial.

Also, as far as MM goes, he's not even on Earth right now. He
locked himself away in another dimension or something.
Beyonder, nuff said.

And last I heard the Beyonder got dealt with also. He got rendered
inert or something. Either way, I don't think that he's on Earth right
now either.
yes he is, he was last seen on earth yes

So, you actually don't believe that SUPERMAN can't one-shot a planet?
Are you serious? laughing
u can prove it if u like.

Also, last time I checked, WWH wanted to destroy everything.
NO..He has beef with the Illuminati that is all.

He's pissed because they destroyed his world, so he's going to
destroy theirs. That's the concept.
Again read issue one of WWH, he dosent want to destroy the World, his beef with the Illuminati and anyone one that wants to get in his way.

I'm sure that with all of his
Omniversal power, MJJ heard this, either on the enormous,
city-wide (possibly planetary)
Well that is ur opinion, u really have nothing else to back up ur assumption.

alert that Hulk gave to Earth,
alerting them that he was basically going to kill them all, or
he was alerted by his Omniversal powers. However, did he
rise to the occasion and send WWH to the corn field? No.
So, why would he act differently with the Sinestro Corps?
The Hulk got the worlds attention by holding NYC on ransom, he wanted the attention... MMJ is just sitting pretty minding his own business at the moment.

lets keep this little debate on topic now..

Mr Master
There is no evidence currently that the Beyonder or Molecule Man are anywhere near the level they were in Secret Wars.

They better stay where they are and hide or hitch a ride away from planet earth.

Molecule Man solos ftw!
.........................................................................................

Owen Reece in NOT a Cosmic Cube anymore.

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/1980/mmisnotcubejj5.th.jpg

His power has reached a potential that seems to rival Pre-retcon Molecule Man.

.........................................................................................

Owen Reece has TWO personalities, a passive limited side that makes him:

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/4217/mmlm0.th.jpg
"One of the MOST Powerful beings in ALL Creation"

That's the Living Tribunal talking. smile

Owen Reece's OTHER side is the unlimited potential personified that he has.

This other side is called Molecule Man ... and this is what that looks like.

Owen Reece (POST-Molecule Man) ... becomes Molecule Man:

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/60/evilmmak8.th.jpg
http://img173.imageshack.us/img173/3382/evilmm2mu1.th.jpg

When Molecule Man manifested out of Owen Reece,
he went out to find POST-Retcon Beyonder to kill him out of revenge.

Molecule Man is something like Pre-retcon Molecule Man,

Multi-versal for sure...

since his separation from the Cosmic Cube,

his power has reached levels that are unimaginable to Cube Beings.

Post-retcon Molecule Man is a MONSTER!

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/1747/mmdm6.th.jpg

Molecule Man actually extracts the essence of the Beyonder that's within Kosmos.

"power unimaginable...it's reaching through time and space"
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/7558/kosmos1rz5.th.jpg
"ripping the essence of that being from me"

"My Soul...Gone"
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/3924/kosmos2pj4.th.jpg
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8664/kosmos3hc6.th.jpg
"Is this death"?

Mr Master
Continues...

"Who dares summon the Beyonder from Oblivion?
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/5473/kosmos4bx9.th.jpg
"I darebehold me...and despair"

"a conflict spanning PLANES of existence"
http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/2505/94183371yn9.th.jpg

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/8088/13245381fg8.th.jpg

http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/226/47039046mh5.th.jpg
"a battle in which the laws of physics are tortured
beyond recognition and eventually shattered"

Molecule Man: "there are Infinities Beyond your limited perception"

"from the Quantum to the Trans-Multiversal,
Reality trembles as the forces unleashed reverberate through out creation"
http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/5499/beyonderandmmbattleagainbp6.th.jpghttp://img90.imageshack.us/img90/999/beyonderandmmbattlesagain2rv5.th.jpg

Realize how ALL Reality (in the Multi-verse) is being affected because of them, (both are POST-Retcon).

A WATCHER even goes blind in another Universe.

And Beings in the FlatLand Universe are completely Warped,
from a Two Dimensional existence to Three Dimensional.

Mr Master
Continues...

Now part of the retcon of the Beyonder, is that he was made an intrinsic part of the Multi-verse.

"to rend the Life Force of such a being as the Beyonder"
"Havoc unthinkable would be wrecked across Multiversal Cosmography"
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/1825/beyonderandmmbattleagain3mu7.th.jpg

At first, some of us thought this was nonsense since the Maker
(current incarnation of the Beyonder)
was seemingly dead during the Annihilation series.

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/4107/makernotdead00tl6.th.jpg

I began to turn pages and found this out: The Maker is NOT dead at all...

This is how the Maker "supposedly" ended up "Dead"...

as you can see, it's NOT TRUE.

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/4551/makernotdeadej3.th.jpg

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/6416/makernotdead0bl8.th.jpg
Beyonder, (Maker) still imposing limitations like his PRE era, takes on Mortal Form.

"The Mind is Dead...Do NOT kill the body"...

This is in order to keep the essence of the Beyonder in prisoned within the Maker.
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/6118/makernotdead1wg7.th.jpg
"Keep her body alive"

"a Living Prison"
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/5114/makernotdead3gm3.th.jpg
"The ONLY prison capable of containing the Beyonder...it's essence"

"had we killed the Maker Form? The prisoner goes free"
http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/9929/makernotdead2bn5.th.jpg
"We would of ENABLED the thing we'd sought to prevent"
(the destruction of the Universe that is)

In this Thanos series,
the Maker could have imploded the Universe on a whim if it had not gone mad.

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/3595/maker3ho5.th.jpg

Mr Master
Continues...

Thanos knew of the Maker's potential:

Thanos says his only recollection of the Beyonder or Kosmos is "Unlimited power"

he repeats this.

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/666/maker2bu1.th.jpg

This is Thanos after having possessed a Cosmic Cube that made him a Universe...
after having the Infinity Gauntlet that made him a "god"...
after having THOU ... which absorbed Living Tribunal.

The Maker was rendered unconcious,
because it took on mortal form and it was spiraling into madness:

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/1448/maker8sj8.th.jpg

They wanted to kill the Maker in it's vulnerable state... Gladiator asks,
"Can you kill a god?"

Here Gladiator calls the Maker
"the most powerful being in the known Universe"...

and again refers to it as a god...
but it' decided to take on mortal form, which made it vulnerable:

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/1605/maker9rl6.th.jpg
..................................................................................

Now back to Molecule Man...

Molecule Man's power, has FAR greater potential than any Cube Being
or even the Beyonder:

http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/8850/kubikexplainsph8.th.jpg

Kubik BEGS the Molecule Man not to kill the Beyonder,
which would bring forth the END of Reality:

http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/7615/kubikexplains2jz4.th.jpg

Finally Molecule Man is calmed down and Owen is able to take control again,
he reverts back to passive, limited Owen Reece:

"Ripping galaxies apart, bending the Laws of nature at Whim ...That's easy stuff"

..................................................................................

Hope that cleared that up

Mr Master
And make no mistake about it folks,

this is the Same Molecule Man & Beyonder that began as Cube Beings,

still Canon to this day.

http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/2171/stillthesameez8.th.jpg
(excerpt from the official Marvel handbook Update #2 - Mid 2007)

MM went on to flourish into something far greater than a Cube Being.

Beyonder is still a Cube Being,
As Kosmos (with the Beyonder's essence trapped inside)
he and Kubik could Warp Time & Space on a near-Universal scale.
As the Beyonder himself, essence released)
he encompasses an entire Universe,
less powerful than an Aspect of Eternity (a Universe within the Prime Multiverse)

CaptainStoic
So now that Prime has a ring, will Kal become an Green Lantern?

Soljer
Originally posted by CaptainStoic

All Kal gets is a necktie.

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/1434/kalneckue5.jpg

TricksterPriest
Having read more of Marvel&DC, I'm abit more aware of how powerful Molecule Man is. fear

That being said, what are the odds that he's going to give a damn about the Sin Corp? stick out tongue

Estacado
Originally posted by Soljer
All Kal gets is a necktie.

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/1434/kalneckue5.jpg
Rather a dog leash......
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/4044/58614727og1.th.jpg

guy222
Tiamut is the most dangerous thing on Earth

Tron
Originally posted by CaptainStoic

I haven't seen Prime with a SC ring.

Soljer
Rather a dog leash......
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/4044/58614727og1.th.jpg

Still a necktie. ermm.

Just an irregularly-shaped one.

K3VIL
You make a good point, but...

King Thor got basically pwned by Genis-Vell,
what do you think SBP, someone who retconned
an entire multi-verse is going to do to someone
that got pwned by someone that needed help to
destroy the universe? Not to put down Genis,
because he is an awesome character, and he was
pretty powerful, but still do you get my point?

Dr. Strange got pwned by Sentry.
...that's right... the same guy who
couldn't lift a helicarrier.

Sentry is nowhere near Henshaw in feats, and
can anyone say CLOC? Henshaw is an Omni-technopath.
With Superman level or above power.

Earth Skyfathers...? Vs the Antimoniter?
No. Just no.

Even without the Antimoniter, have you seen the number
of Sinestro corps members? Not counting thier individual
abilities. Henshaw alone could make it so that NOTHING
electronic on Earth would work for ANYONE but him.
Dr. Strange is jobbing and majorly.Marvel writers themselves sayed they consider him a Deus Ex Machina, and if required, his powers are limitless, LIMITLESS.
King Thor and Genis wasn't even a fight, they just jobbed at each with one shooting an nrg blast to the other, and that's it.

Sirius77
Originally posted by K3VIL
Dr. Strange is jobbing and majorly.Marvel writers themselves sayed they consider him a Deus Ex Machina, and if required, his powers are limitless, LIMITLESS.
King Thor and Genis wasn't even a fight, they just jobbed at each with one shooting an nrg blast to the other, and that's it.

Limitless is a very loose term in comics. Thanos w/ IG was
said to have limitless power. Hell, even without the IG, Odin
said that his power reserves were limitless, but how many
times has Thanos been beaten? What makes you think that
Dr. Strange would be different?

Actually, Genis was pwning Asgard. I have the comic. He wasn't
breaking a sweat. Also, he was winning quite easily in the King
Thor fight. He was even toying with Thor. That was the entire
reason why he was there.

Sirius77
Originally posted by Mr Master
Continues...

Thanos knew of the Maker's potential:

Thanos says his only recollection of the Beyonder or Kosmos is "Unlimited power"

he repeats this.

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/666/maker2bu1.th.jpg

This is Thanos after having possessed a Cosmic Cube that made him a Universe...
after having the Infinity Gauntlet that made him a "god"...
after having THOU ... which absorbed Living Tribunal.

The Maker was rendered unconcious,
because it took on mortal form and it was spiraling into madness:

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/1448/maker8sj8.th.jpg

They wanted to kill the Maker in it's vulnerable state... Gladiator asks,
"Can you kill a god?"

Here Gladiator calls the Maker
"the most powerful being in the known Universe"...

and again refers to it as a god...
but it' decided to take on mortal form, which made it vulnerable:

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/1605/maker9rl6.th.jpg

Now back to Molecule Man...

Molecule Man's power, has FAR greater potential than any Cube Being
or even the Beyonder:

http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/8850/kubikexplainsph8.th.jpg

Kubik BEGS the Molecule Man not to kill the Beyonder,
which would bring forth the END of Reality:

http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/7615/kubikexplains2jz4.th.jpg

Finally Molecule Man is calmed down and Owen is able to take control again,
he reverts back to passive, limited Owen Reece:

"Ripping galaxies apart, bending the Laws of nature at Whim ...That's easy stuff"

Hope that cleared that up

I never said that Molecule Man wasn't powerful enough to
fight the Sinestro Corps. All I was trying to say was that he
wouldn't bother. I mean come on, hew locked himself away
in another dimension, why would he get involved in the very
planet that he was trying to distance himself from?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.