Ner'Zul v.s. Sargeras

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Who wins?

Violent2Dope
...Why?

Darth Extecute
Sargeras

Burning thought
dunno, prob Sarg

Darth Extecute
Well.. In short- Sargeras smites Ner'Zhul in one fatal blow..

Burning thought
we dont know the power of Ner'zhul now hes at this stage

Darth Extecute
We dont know them, but I can guarantee that Sargeras exceed him BY FAR..

Burning thought
why? if we know nothing on it, then nothing can be truely garanteed, ofc your opinion can be that its guaranteed i suppose.

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Burning thought
why? if we know nothing on it, then nothing can be truely garanteed, ofc your opinion can be that its guaranteed i suppose.

Shall we look upon fact then?

Sageras is probably the strongest entity in the entire Warcraft universe.. Near his level, in my opinion is the Old Gods as individuals.. Slightly beneath their powers, we got Eonar, Highfather, Aggramar and Elune..

Then if we look further down on the list of powerful characters.. Beneath the pantheon and some others, we'll find the five Aspects.. Beneath them, we have Kil'Jaeden and Archimonde..

Ner'Zhul was empowered by Kil'Jaeden.. He may have exceeded Kil'Jaeden in power ((Possibly.. Only rumor))

I myself believe that Ner'Zhul is Aspect power at his best..

Since we're fighting him in the next WoW expansion.. Him and Malygos.. And since we'll be getting Alex's help in the Malygos fight, and no official information concerning his fight..

I'd say he's slightly beneath or around Aspect level.. and an aspect has only a portion of a Pantheon's strength..

Burning thought
thats fair enough but those facts dont mean mucn in comparsion to the fusion of Arthas and freed nerzuel

id say hes far beyond aspect, i belive Kil'jaeden>aspect surely

Sargerus, hmm, i dont think Sarg simply because of Blizzards concentration on Arthas now would "easily" beat nerzuel, hes been double crossed by Sarg before, and his powers seem furthered, Sarg seems more of a warrior class/warlock to me if you used WoW classes system, wheras Nerzuel has an incredible mind combined with Arthas' old paladin training, deathknight, his own Shaman and Warlock like magics and necromacy, his move list is probably beyond Sargs

although powerwise, ime just going to wait to see what Arthas can do before i pass judgement on him.

Darth Extecute
thats fair enough but those facts dont mean mucn in comparsion to the fusion of Arthas and freed nerzuel

id say hes far beyond aspect, i belive Kil'jaeden>aspect surely

Sargerus, hmm, i dont think Sarg simply because of Blizzards concentration on Arthas now would "easily" beat nerzuel, hes been double crossed by Sarg before, and his powers seem furthered, Sarg seems more of a warrior class/warlock to me if you used WoW classes system, wheras Nerzuel has an incredible mind combined with Arthas' old paladin training, deathknight, his own Shaman and Warlock like magics and necromacy, his move list is probably beyond Sargs

although powerwise, ime just going to wait to see what Arthas can do before i pass judgement on him.

Kil'Jaeden > Aspect? Depends on which aspect and when..

Sargeras is more than just a mere warrior/warlock.. And Ner'Zhul has never fooled Sargeras.. he fooled Kil'Jaeden, which is indeed an impressive move.. Dont get me wrong, because I consider Ner'Zhul horribly horribly powerful.. I'd say he's the most powerful Demi-God around.. But he stand no chance against the Dark Titan

Violent2Dope
Sarg is a Demi-God.

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Sarg is a Demi-God.

For some reason, I think you know what I mean..

Remindme
Woah, who says Ner'Zhul wins???

It's still a hot debate between Lich King and Kil'jaeden

And Sargeras would vapourize Kil'jaeden in one attack so......

Not to mention we don't even know any way Ner'Zhul can even hurt Sargeras

Burning thought
ime not saying anyone wins, not until i know what nerzuel can do for sure

Darth Extecute
ime not saying anyone wins, not until i know what nerzuel can do for sure

You were the one debating against Ner'Zhul in the "Raziel Vs Ner'Zhul" thread, and when he's up against someone far beyond Raziel, you simply believe that it's uncertain?

Burning thought
sure because then i was defending Raziel against your theories of what Ner'zuel would do, i know i can defend Raziel against your theories for arguments sake but two Warcraft characters, ime not so sure, Also Raziel has advantages himself that neither have.

Darth Extecute
sure because then i was defending Raziel against your theories of what Ner'zuel would do, i know i can defend Raziel against your theories for arguments sake but two Warcraft characters, ime not so sure, Also Raziel has advantages himself that neither have.

I would almost guarantee that I'm the biggest Ner'Zhul fanboy around here.. My mind is horribly open to what he's capable of, post-fusion.. And I cant even imagine how he can possibly even be close to defeat Sargeras..

Burning thought
well maybe your overrating Sargerus, remember as powerful as he is, Kiljaeden (i know, hes nothing on sarg) but kiljaeden is fooled, Kil'jaeden is "possibly" below the power of the Fusion (Nerzuel/Arthas) now, i would certainly sway in that direction and Nerzuel is now free from his shackles of the Frozen throne and is said to be among the most power on Azeroth, now that includes Old-Gods nad elune as well..among the most powerful, ofcourse they may mean hes a level below, but thats not fair to assume when hes put in that "among the most powerful" list, until 100% sure he cant, his mind powers are exceptional and now his free and has a body heavens knows what he could get up to

i think Ttians are slightly overrated due to their godlike nature, however their not true gods their the same Demi-god status as Ner'zuel often is, hell Nerz'uel could if you take into effect the cult of the damned as worshiping him that he may be a full God by the rules, making him a higher rank if rank is taken into this. I think Sarg as strong as he is, his own battles and feets are not 100% outlined, especially after his corruption and the loss of half the ultimate weapon his power may be incredibly broken.

Darth Extecute
well maybe your overrating Sargerus, remember as powerful as he is, Kiljaeden (i know, hes nothing on sarg) but kiljaeden is fooled, Kil'jaeden is "possibly" below the power of the Fusion (Nerzuel/Arthas) now, i would certainly sway in that direction and Nerzuel is now free from his shackles of the Frozen throne and is said to be among the most power on Azeroth, now that includes Old-Gods nad elune as well..among the most powerful, ofcourse they may mean hes a level below, but thats not fair to assume when hes put in that "among the most powerful" list, until 100% sure he cant, his mind powers are exceptional and now his free and has a body heavens knows what he could get up to

i think Ttians are slightly overrated due to their godlike nature, however their not true gods their the same Demi-god status as Ner'zuel often is, hell Nerz'uel could if you take into effect the cult of the damned as worshiping him that he may be a full God by the rules, making him a higher rank if rank is taken into this. I think Sarg as strong as he is, his own battles and feets are not 100% outlined, especially after his corruption and the loss of half the ultimate weapon his power may be incredibly broken.

Sargeras doesn't reside on Azeroth.. Nor does Highfather and the others, from what's rumored at least.. Where Elune is, is probably most unknown of it all.. When they say that he's among the most powerful entities in Azeroth, I think "among" means "Aspect class"

Burning thought
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Sargeras doesn't reside on Azeroth.. Nor does Highfather and the others, from what's rumored at least.. Where Elune is, is probably most unknown of it all.. When they say that he's among the most powerful entities in Azeroth, I think "among" means "Aspect class"

possibly, but considering his incredible mind powers i tihnk he could quite easily disrupt them, inside a frozen cask, possibly several tens of miles, or hundreds (dont rly know the landmass size in said measurments) but a long way away, inside the throne he could call out to Kelthuzard. Now he is free and is known as far more powerful than before, he could very likely use mind powers and magic that could smash an aspect, considering his undead/wrathlike AND physical nature the Lich King could possibly survive things even sargerus may bring upon him.

ofcourse Sarg and the Titans are not, but the Old Gods are and Elune is considered the most powerful Eternal wasnt she on Azeroth, so she may be considered on Azeroth if she has that title, i would not say the aspects at ths point are "among"the most powerful, not in comparison to some of the beings on Azeroth, i mean some of the aspects i cant see being as high and mighty as Kil'jaedens vast sorceries, for example Ysera

another note is that hes planning to control all life on Azeroth, including all the dragons, and even elune herself..considering hes not just a power hungry warlord and he has intelligence beyond imagining, you have to wonder perhaps hes actually capable of taking Elune on, since he is no fool thats for sure, ofc this is unknow since i doubt he is going succeed as stories often give heroes the cup of victory in the end but i think its a good point to wonder upon.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Shall we look upon fact then?

Sageras is probably the strongest entity in the entire Warcraft universe.. Near his level, in my opinion is the Old Gods as individuals.. Slightly beneath their powers, we got Eonar, Highfather, Aggramar and Elune..

Then if we look further down on the list of powerful characters.. Beneath the pantheon and some others, we'll find the five Aspects.. Beneath them, we have Kil'Jaeden and Archimonde..

Ner'Zhul was empowered by Kil'Jaeden.. He may have exceeded Kil'Jaeden in power ((Possibly.. Only rumor))

I myself believe that Ner'Zhul is Aspect power at his best..

Since we're fighting him in the next WoW expansion.. Him and Malygos.. And since we'll be getting Alex's help in the Malygos fight, and no official information concerning his fight..

I'd say he's slightly beneath or around Aspect level.. and an aspect has only a portion of a Pantheon's strength..

I believe Highfather > Sargares he is descipted as being the most powerful of the titans and also the most powerful entity in the cosmos (will just check it up)

I would put Archimonde and Kil'Jaeden at the same level as the aspects ore above but not really important.

As for Kil'Jaeden vs Lichking I'm using the manual of monsters to make a comparison between the two, the lichking is far below the states that Kil'Jaeden shows in Shadows and light.

The thought alone of the Lichking being a match for either is prepostious

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Utrigita
I believe Highfather > Sargares he is descipted as being the most powerful of the titans and also the most powerful entity in the cosmos (will just check it up)

I would put Archimonde and Kil'Jaeden at the same level as the aspects ore above but not really important.

As for Kil'Jaeden vs Lichking I'm using the manual of monsters to make a comparison between the two, the lichking is far below the states that Kil'Jaeden shows in Shadows and light.

The thought alone of the Lichking being a match for either is prepostious

The powers of the lich king currently is unknown.. There's no book about his current powers, and some say that he is at least Kil'Jaeden strength.. But him being Sargeras level is in my opinion horribly inaccurate..

As for Highfather and Sargeras.. Sure, in power it is Highfather > Sargeras, but in an actual fight I'd say Sargeras > Highfather

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.