Err?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~JP~
So I was in the process of updating the Smallville section with threads of all the upcoming episodes known to date and I got shut down after 4 threads. sad Any way around this or not?

Tattoo
Originally posted by ~JP~
So I was in the process of updating the Smallville section with threads of all the upcoming episodes known to date and I got shut down after 4 threads. sad Any way around this or not?

No, it's to prevent spam.

~JP~
Damn spammers ~

Lana
It's been that way for a couple of years now.

Raz
It might be better just to create episode threads for upcoming episodes only.

~JP~
Thats what I was doing babe. wink I'm all caught up now so it's all good. Usually I put them up as we found out about them but I havent had time until now. embarrasment

Tattoo
Originally posted by ~JP~
Thats what I was doing babe. wink I'm all caught up now so it's all good. Usually I put them up as we found out about them but I havent had time until now. embarrasment

I believe Raz means only for the next episode up. That's what we do in the Heroes forum, right after an episode airs we get the preview information for the next episode and post an episode for it. Gives us that whole week to discuss the episode without spamming the forum with 4-10 episode threads in one day.

~JP~
Oh ic ic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.