gundam seed destiny vs. gundam00

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jake hamoy
ideas????

Kero_Co
If your talking about Gundams, There's no telling yet. If your talking about series, Gundam00. Why? Because I hate everything about Gundam Seed, and Destiny was even worse. Then they wonder why gundam isn't as popular as it used to be. I told them to stop being lazy and share the Turn A Gundam goodness, and then they banned me.

lando005
what's wrong with gundam seed? personally that's my favorite of the franchise

Kero_Co
I found all of the characters annoying and stupid, like in a bad horror movie. I even prefer Wing's one-note characters. Then there was heavy re-use of the same animation, something that only slightly plagued previous series before it, although I don't really mind it. Gundam isn't a hard formula. War + Robots. The only thing they have to work for are the characters, and most of the seed characters didn't do it for me. I have high hopes for 00 though.

lando005
wow you must have been looking for flaws on purpose then. It was very enjoyable granted some of the characters were not likable but that was because the were made that way to help forward the storyline and the plot. It help to send the message across about the anit war sentiments which is what gundam is all about. Unlike wing these characters are more dynamic and you can really see the changes in each one of them taking place. Not to mention most of the main character were only 16 so you cant be too hard on them about how they go about some situations

Blax_Hydralisk
G Gundam was my favourite.

lando005
now that was an embarrassment to the name gundam

Kero_Co
Not a critic, so I don't look for flaws, they just smack me face. Also, I liked G Gundam as well. It was different, yeah, but the characters were entertaining and it was a heartfelt piece of work. The last battle was a little weird for me, though. The main reason I can accept G Gundam is because I don't mind super robot mecha, which it has more in common with than an actual Gundam series. All things aside, anything is better than SD Gundam.

lando005
i guess it's a matter of taste

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.