Diablo Assassin Vs. WoW Rogue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Extecute
Both at top, who'd win?

Charlotte DeBel
Assassin is more pretty lady, also she's more deadly at hand-to-hand and has useful Shadow Master power.

Remindme
Assassin. The Diablo heroes show realy super human powers. For all we know the Rogue is just skillful :s

Darth Extecute
The assassin is in my opinion the weakest role in the D2 world, and rogue is one of the more effective PvP roles in the WoW world..

I think the rogue can take this battle and boast about when he/she is victorious, because of his capabilities of stunlocking, vanishing, blinding, gouging and disorienting..

YJWeWMKfa3g

Burning thought
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
The assassin is in my opinion the weakest role in the D2 world, and rogue is one of the more effective PvP roles in the WoW world..

I think the rogue can take this battle and boast about when he/she is victorious, because of his capabilities of stunlocking, vanishing, blinding, gouging and disorienting..

YJWeWMKfa3g

laughing nice vid, i agree, i thnk the list of Rogue powers, vanishes and what not can definatley allow it victory here, especially with a powerful complement of gear and weapons, but yeh they can go incredibly fast, go invisible and take someone out before they know it

altho one would have to wonder if the Assasin is a trap assasin and she throws out a tonne of traps, would they be fooled?

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Burning thought
laughing nice vid, i agree, i thnk the list of Rogue powers, vanishes and what not can definatley allow it victory here, especially with a powerful complement of gear and weapons, but yeh they can go incredibly fast, go invisible and take someone out before they know it

altho one would have to wonder if the Assasin is a trap assasin and she throws out a tonne of traps, would they be fooled?

I think the traps would be fooled.. the ghosts in Act-3 turn invisible and at that point, the traps cant fire at them.. So, in a way we could compare the invisibility of those ghosts to the rogues.. Only difference being that the rogue has more control over his actions than the ghosts..

Burning thought
hmm possibly, but is this true invisibility on the rogues part? isnt the move called stealth? thats not quite true invisibility such as the mages power of the same skill, even if for gameplay reasons the rogue cannot be seen in the game, the very skill itself is suspect due to its name, Rogues for example are not magical so it seems absurb to me their completly and truly invisibile when they do this move outside of game.

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Burning thought
hmm possibly, but is this true invisibility on the rogues part? isnt the move called stealth? thats not quite true invisibility such as the mages power of the same skill, even if for gameplay reasons the rogue cannot be seen in the game, the very skill itself is suspect due to its name, Rogues for example are not magical so it seems absurb to me their completly and truly invisibile when they do this move outside of game.

It's called stealth, but they do turn invisible.. Their invisibility isn't as strong as the mage one, but it exceed the ghost invisibility since you always see a little motion form the ghosts in Act 3.. While, from the wrong distance the rogue is entirely invisible..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.