Season 7 Episode 7/9 "GEMINI"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



~JP~
Chloe and Jimmy are stuck on an elevator with a bomb, and Jimmy really doesn't understand why Chloe uses her one phone call to contact Clark.
- The "Gemini" in this title refers to a new experiment Lex is working on, much like Project: Ares and Project: Mercury before it.
- This episode has enough twists, turns, and surprises, you'd swear it was a season finale.

thnx to k-site

Arachnid1
Originally posted by ~JP~
Chloe and Jimmy are stuck on an elevator with a bomb, and Jimmy really doesn't understand why Chloe uses her one phone call to contact Clark.
- The "Gemini" in this title refers to a new experiment Lex is working on, much like Project: Ares and Project: Mercury before it.
- This episode has enough twists, turns, and surprises, you'd swear it was a season finale.

thnx to k-site

A bombed elevator shouldn't be too hard for Clark. Thanks again JP!

Kal-El_08
This episode should be really interesting, I hope to see a lot of action & I look forward to those twists & turns they're talking about.

~JP~
Just posted the Gemini trailer. smile

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=463552&from=thread&pagenumber=2#post9867568

~JP~
Freaking FINALLY! A new Smallville episode this week. eek!

and then another damn hiatus. mad

Magee
Originally posted by Arachnid1
A bombed elevator shouldn't be too hard for Clark. Thanks again JP! Yea but you know its gonna be a bomb made out of kryptonite which seems to be an abundant material on Earth. In reality the fragments of rock from krypton would take millions of years to reach the planet and the chances of them actually landing would be astronomical. wink

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by Magee
Yea but you know its gonna be a bomb made out of kryptonite which seems to be an abundant material on Earth. In reality the fragments of rock from krypton would take millions of years to reach the planet and the chances of them actually landing would be astronomical. wink And the chances of a man running at the speed of light and not destroying everything are?

Kal of Krypton
Originally posted by Magee
Yea but you know its gonna be a bomb made out of kryptonite which seems to be an abundant material on Earth. In reality the fragments of rock from krypton would take millions of years to reach the planet and the chances of them actually landing would be astronomical. wink Theoretically to SMALLVILLE they would of landed when Clark did.


Alright episode, everything's getting loveydovey though.

I like Bizzaro, but why would he help Chloe?

And, Chloe reminds me of E.T.

~JP~
*sigh* 50 more days until a new episode sad

JediSamuraiMRB
Watched Gemini earlier, good show. A few spoilers...

Julian...Julian is actually a clone


Chloe...Chloe was trapped in an elevator with Jimmy and she told him and later showed him her healing powers


About Lex...Lex bought the Daily Planet, but Julian is still Lois's boss

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Kal of Krypton
Theoretically to SMALLVILLE they would of landed when Clark did.


Alright episode, everything's getting loveydovey though.

I like Bizzaro, but why would he help Chloe?

And, Chloe reminds me of E.T. im sure its all apart of bizzaros plan... maybe he needs her?

JediSamuraiMRB
Also about 2nites episode....

Clark was actually Bizarro

@st
Has the Smallville people been watching Heroes? Thats two straight shows with a surprise at the end. lol



Probably the first time that this show actually surprised the crap out of me.

FistOfThe North
Great ep. Bizzaro at the end shocked me..

I kinda had a clue but i didn't know it was Bizarro. It's like Clark wasn't himself. He had this smirk towards the last half of the show that bothered me.

Also, why would he save Chole? And JP, what do you mean 50 days till the next Ep?

If so, NO!!

@st
Im glad it wasnt Clark, because all that Lana bullshit was pissing me off. I think Bizarro is trying to simply take over Clark's life, so he is doing what Clark would do(saving Chloe).

Kal of Krypton
I'm glad it was Bizzaro, this should prove interesting.

Amazon
It's interesting that Bizarro is more understanding towards Lana's pain than Clark. That was a tip off to me right away. I'm glad though that Julian is actually a clone. They would have had a very hard time really explaining to the fans that Julian never died. It makes more sense that Lex would try and create a family that way. I would say that Lex needs therapy but the last time he tried to get therapy he was drugged with halucinagens then electricuted by his own father. It's hard for me not to have compassion for the guy. However when he murdered Adrian it was pretty cold. I mean that was so cruel.
I wonder if Lex will fire chloe from the daily planet? I mean now that he's the owner an honest story about Luthercorp will not get printed.

@st
Lex screaming "you arent my brother" really hit and made me realise that Lex truly is insane. I mean we know he is pretty much evil, and does terrible things, but now you see he is literally insane.

Mairuzu
this was a great episode, glad i can say that about smallville now cause im not too into this season... and bizarro really did shock me, i had no friggin idea lol...

and yes... lex is insane, pretty deep moment when he said "YOU ARENT MY BROTHER!" and bam, shot to the chest..

that was great.. and creepy

JediSamuraiMRB
Bizaro should be very interesting when SmallVille returns..

Amazon
Originally posted by ~JP~
*sigh* 50 more days until a new episode sad

This is rediculous. Is it because of the strike???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.