Best Comedy Movies 2007

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vincenttf
Candidates so far: Superbad, The Simpson Movie, Knocked Up, Blades of Glory, Hot Fuzz, Evan Almighty...anything else? Reference: votika.com

sithsaber408
Knocked up and Superbad.

Hot Fuzz was ok.

The rest of your list is crap. smile

J'sGirl2007
Are you kidding?! Suberbad was exactly that: SUPER BAD! What a load of crap that movie turned out to be!!!

Mairuzu
Originally posted by J'sGirl2007
Are you kidding?! Suberbad was exactly that: SUPER BAD! What a load of crap that movie turned out to be!!!

But... it was super funny...

MildPossession
Blades of Glory, Knocked Up, and Hot Fuzz I utterly adore.

The Simpsons movie was nothing special.

Superbad was terrible for most of it.

Evan Almighty I haven't seen yet.

Dusty
Originally posted by J'sGirl2007

Please, do support your opinion.

Shank 'n Bake
Blades of Glory made me laugh...a lot. Especially when Chaz and Jimmy fought. "Get that bird out of my face before i break it's neck!" Oh god, that was priceless.
And Superbad was just funny. There weren't many moments in that movie where i DIDN'T laugh.

Strangelove
Originally posted by sithsaber408
Knocked up and Superbad.

Hot Fuzz was ok.

The rest of your list is crap. smile Hot Fuzz was uproariously funny.

SnakeEyes
I loved Knocked Up and Superbad.

Hot Fuzz was also really good. Didn't make me laugh as much, but it's still up there.

Blades of Glory I thought was quite bad actually. I liked some of the scenes, but overall, pretty unsatisfying.

I don't even want to see Evan Almighty.

exanda kane
Hot Fuzz is up there.

Blades of Glory had some funny moments, but I don't think I could watch it again.

Just leave the others where they lie.

chillmeistergen
Hot Fuzz, I reckon. I did just watch Knocked Up and thought it was good, but I see it as more of a romantic drama, than a comedy.

Discos
Blades of Glory for me,

Knocked up a close second.

Hot Fuzz was alright.....Jokes seemed to be aimed at a 7 year old audience (which I am all for btw), but who gets a brain freeze 0.6 seconds after putting an ice cream in their mouth?

Superbad....so hyped up that it was dissapointing for me, I was shocked at how much it lacked compared to what I was told it would be - "the next american pie in movie genres", no chance.

Reverend Axel
The Simpsons Movie: I loved. I don't really care what you all think of it, you're obviously stupid.

Superbad: This was a great one. Made me laugh pretty hard. Thats tough to do. I hate everything/everyone.

Knocked Up: Instant classic

Blades of Glory: More like Bags of Shit. Not a fan because it wasn't funny

Hot Fuzz: Saw it, the humor in it is awesome. I need to watch it again, and pay closer attention to it.

Evan Almighty: Don't get me started.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Discos
Blades of Glory for me,

Knocked up a close second.

Hot Fuzz was alright.....Jokes seemed to be aimed at a 7 year old audience (which I am all for btw), but who gets a brain freeze 0.6 seconds after putting an ice cream in their mouth?

Superbad....so hyped up that it was dissapointing for me, I was shocked at how much it lacked compared to what I was told it would be - "the next american pie in movie genres", no chance.

You preferred Blades of Glory to Knocked Up, Superbad AND Hot Fuzz.

Phail. no

Dusty
Originally posted by Discos
I was shocked at how much it lacked compared to what I was told it would be - "the next american pie in movie genres", no chance.

I agree. No chance.

Because American Pie blows cock.

JayTee
Originally posted by Dusty
I agree. No chance.

Because American Pie blows cock.

I didn't like Knocked Up, it was sick.

I liked the Simpsons Movie, it was funny.

I didn't see anything else.

chillmeistergen
Sick? How?

JayTee
I just found it to be cruder than it needed to be to get a laugh.

chillmeistergen
Oh, you're one of those people.

Dusty
Originally posted by JayTee
I just found it to be cruder than it needed to be to get a laugh.

I think you should watch The Evil Dead trilogy. laughing out loud

You'll like it. Trust me. smile

exanda kane
I just found Knocked Up overly tame. Albeit, I am not sure what I would expect from a pseudo Frat Pack comedy, but it didn't go along that way.

chillmeistergen
Just thinking back on Knocked Up, did anyone else notice how there was blatant advertising for Spider man 3? References at least three times.

SnakeEyes
I did notice that... and I loved it.

mamtasaini
The Simpson Movie : quite funny

No comments on others

Discos
simpsons movie is still in my cinema, feels like a lifetime since it came out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.