How I Met your Mother

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpaceMonkey
Anyone watch this show? I love it!!

chillmeistergen
Nah.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Interesting, yet funny show.

sorrow
i love this show.. !!
barney is hillarious!! laughing

SpaceMonkey
I love Barney! Not like that.... you know what I mean. Not that there's anything wrong that.... ummm, never mind.

Entity
Yea this show is funny as hell and Alyson Hannigan is so freaking hot in it. droolio

I love Marshals 5 slaps from now till the end of time. lol
That one at the play of Barney's make me cry I laughed so hard.

~KoK!~
YOU JUST GOT SLAPPED! (Oh oh oh ah-oh)

SelphieT
I happened to stumble across it once, and I just couldn't find it funny. Not many things on CBS or FOX or whatever it's on are funny.

Mr. Bacon
its alright

SpaceMonkey
Good episode again last night.

travesty87
It's damn funny...n very cute

Tramps Lady
FALAFEL!!!!

Best word said:P

SpaceMonkey
I sure hope Britney Spears doesn't ruin this! disgust

SpaceMonkey
I swear, this show just gets better!

oakling
Seriously! "Brackets" has to be the funniest episode yet!!

SpaceMonkey
Barney's life should be it's own show. LOL

oakling
I don't know, it might be hard to take that much Barney smile

Bardock42
I like it a lot actually. Though I only watched the first season it is most enjoyable.

SpaceMonkey
It only gets better in season 2.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by SpaceMonkey
I sure hope Britney Spears doesn't ruin this! disgust

No, she didn't. In fact, she may be doing another show

SpaceMonkey
Wow... crazy end to the show last night!

JacopeX
Anyone watch this show? I love it!! Me too! I first saw it in the airplane and from their on, I just kept watching it. yes

moviebuff1084
I fell in love with this show on DVD i have the first 2 seasons does anybody when the 3rd will be out?

SpaceMonkey
I heard it would be on DVD in October.

moviebuff1084
oh ok awesome thanks

Movie tragic
Some great episodes lately cool

SpaceMonkey
This is a very underrated show. Hopefully the nominations for NPH and Jason Segel's movies will get it some better publicity.

Shadow_King
i have to say this show is "legendary"

saintsaucey
the show is funny but the realism of Ted losing his job due to the problems with the economy is a little too real. I don't need to see that carp. Show me something funny. Not something depressing

SpaceMonkey
It's funny though... can't you see the humor? LOL

Jaeh.is.Awesome
this show's really funny. I like it, but its not something I actually follow. I watch it every now and then when i catch it on tv.

it would help, though, if i actually know its schedule so i could follow it every now and then for a few laughs.

SpaceMonkey
Monday nights. It was 8:30, I think it might be 8 next season.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Monday nights. It was 8:30, I think it might be 8 next season.

that would help if i leave in the US, dear. wink

SpaceMonkey
Ahhh, touche'!

Jaeh.is.Awesome
*live*

darned typo.

but thanks for trying, anyway. smile

Celestialgirl
I love How I Met Your Mother!!!! I find the episodes lately have been HILARIOUS especially the one with Tim Hortons in it go CANADA!!! The last couple of episodes I've laughed so hard I've cried which I never do. Watching it alone though isn't as much fun, but it's still good.

Kaibs
Damn does nobody watch this show anymore on here? I still love it.

-Pr-
I do; it's a great show... Very funny, though I wish they'd move it along a little.

Kaibs
Yeah, I agree. 6 seasons in and he's no where close to showing who his future wife is. Although it's cool that Barney will know who his father is soon.

Darth Piggott
I liked the change of heart episode, sad that Barney didn't go with Nora, but at the same time I'm glad, because I can see him try to pick up more girls.

Mr. Bacon
Originally posted by Kaibs
Yeah, I agree. 6 seasons in and he's no where close to showing who his future wife is. Although it's cool that Barney will know who his father is soon.
2 more seasons at least now...somehow

Mindset
Originally posted by Kaibs
Yeah, I agree. 6 seasons in and he's no where close to showing who his future wife is. Although it's cool that Barney will know who his father is soon. Showing his wife would pretty much end the show.

Since, you know, considering what the show is about.

Darth Piggott
Yea, they might do that when ratings begin to go down, or the actors get tired of the show

srankmissingnin
I think the actors have seven season contracts, and so far we know Jason Segel doesn't intend to renew after that. I don't see HIMYM going past season seven, they'll need to write some "big fat checks" to keep NPH and Jason Segel.... the rest of the cast isn't really doing much, but I'm sure they'd all like to focus on films.

Darth Piggott
CBS has renewed the show for season seven and season eight. If the Jason is planning on leaving then season eight may be the last.

I like how Barney made up the fake story, to make his dad seem cool. laughing out loud

repunzel
I like how Barney made up the fake story

Greysen93
Yeah, I'm caught up with all the episodes now and I still think it's great.

WeRKidz09
I love Neil Patrick Harris!

The Big O
I LOVE Alyson Hannigan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mindset
Originally posted by WeRKidz09
I love Neil Patrick Harris! Straight.Originally posted by The Big O
I LOVE Alyson Hannigan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gay.

Telpy
New season starts soon. Anyone else excited?

Myth
Anybody else still watch this show because they just committed so much to finding out everything? I don't think I really even like the show anymore, but I feel I have dedicated this much, so I want to finish out the story.

SamZED
It's over. So sad. crybaby

Firefly218
I'm waiting for this to come on Netflix

Digi
I was waiting for this bump. The finale was only 1-2 scenes away from greatness, but they were a CRUCIAL couple scenes. As it is, some of the outrage is probably justified. I can't get too emotionally invested in a sitcom though, so I've been enjoying the backlash.

Season 9 as a whole was surprisingly entertaining, though. It will get drown out in talk of the finale, but S9 actually managed to breathe some life into a show that had slowly declined since about S4 or 5.

-Pr-
That last episode could have been stretched to fit in to almost a season of episodes, imo.

Bad enough they ended the show at the wrong time and showed more scenes than they should have, but yeesh.

SamZED
Even though I'm kind of sad for Barney I see what the writers were going for. They discovered the one true way for the character to grow up. Not a bad way to wrap it up for him after 9 seasons of aimlessly banging chicks. Also that scene as performed by NPH was brilliant.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.