Terry Bogard v.s. Sagat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
In the new World Warrior Tournament, hosted by DOATEC, figthers from all of fighting gsme history come to face off in the ultamite tourney. Suprisingly, some of the veterans like Ryu and Ken have not shown up. Terry, eager to fight once more, blows the dust off of his gloves and enters.
Terry cleared all of the battles, but with much effort. And so does the arch-rival of Ryu, Sagat. They stare each other down followed by a cold growl. The host notices how eager they are to battle, so he calls to begin the fight.
They go into thier respective fighting stances, and charge at each other...

shin_gear
Bogard destroys him.

Snafu the Great
Err...my money's on Sagat. Terry is good, but he will fall to the Emperor.

Violent2Dope
Sagat can crush omniverses simply by cracking his knuckles.

Sol Valentine
LOL.

ThoraxeRMG
Terry can take this.

Venomous Yoshi
Sagat would win this.

shin_gear
Not a chance in hell he wouldn't.

Venomous Yoshi
Yes, he would.

NASA
terry ftw

shin_gear
Cosigned, and awesome sig dude.

NASA
why thanks man and who might you be?

Csdabest
Power Geisier ftw

Sado22
terry rising tackles his balls. instant win.
@Nasa...stay away from Shingear. he's a stalker and a sexual predator.

~Sado

NASA
Originally posted by Sado22
terry rising tackles his balls. instant win.
@Nasa...stay away from Shingear. he's a stalker and a sexual predator.

~Sado

LOL! ok dude

shin_gear
<_<

Sol Valentine
<_>

Violent2Dope
Terry can't even beat Shen Long, you must defeat Shen Long to stand a chance.

Sol Valentine
ROFL.

shin_gear
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Terry can't even beat Shen Long, you must defeat Shen Long to stand a chance. Quoted for truth and profiled. 313

Sol Valentine
You were only supposed to profile my Shen Long references!

NASA
Sagat got his a55 handed to him in the SVC graphic novel and i think it was vol.3

shin_gear
Originally posted by NASA
Sagat got his a55 handed to him in the SVC graphic novel and i think it was vol.3 No. You must first defeat Shen Long to stand a chance.durbeware

Sol Valentine
Shen Long ain't got shit on Shenlong!

shin_gear
ermm

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by NASA
Sagat got his a55 handed to him in the SVC graphic novel and i think it was vol.3 http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/3283/faillz7.jpg

You must defeat Shen Long to stand a chance.

Sol Valentine
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/3283/faillz7.jpg

I already defeated Shen Long.

Sado22
you must spank chunli to stand a chance stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
NOES! You must defeat Shen Long to stand a chance.

shin_gear
LMAO! lol

Csdabest
Does spanking two Asian Chicks named Chun and the other one Li count?

Violent2Dope
Not if you haven't defeated Shen Long. You must defeat Shen Long to stand a chance.

Csdabest
Puh...been there done that in Dragon Ball Z Legends

shin_gear
He only exists in Street Fighter. Once again, you must defeat Shen Long to stand a chance.

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd89/ils411/shenlong.jpg

http://www.ionlitio.com/images/2007/06/sheng_long_ryu.jpg

Violent2Dope
ban3

shin_gear
Took me a while to get the post right...haha

Violent2Dope
Shen Long pwns God. nanner****1

shin_gear
Shen Long is Street Fighter's equivalent to Jesus. Gill has nothing on him, which implies that he has absolutely nothing on Ryu. smokin'

Violent2Dope
Shen Long can crush the Presence with the weight of his penis on a cold day.

shin_gear
Shen Long can crush the Presence with the weight of his penis on a cold day. shock131

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by shin_gear
shock131 F*ck my man-pickle. flirt

Sado22
mad
okay lets compromise:
you must first spank shen long to stand a chance

by the way, that pic a few posts up is so sh!t. ryu looks like he is trying to make his opponent smell his arm pit sick

sure...that'll make you uber! but you can also spank a guy named shen and another guy named long stick out tongue

~Sado

shin_gear
mad
okay lets compromise:
you must first spank shen long to stand a chance

by the way, that pic a few posts up is so sh!t. ryu looks like he is trying to make his opponent smell his arm pit sick

sure...that'll make you uber! but you can also spank a guy named shen and another guy named long stick out tongue

~Sado laughing

Sado22
blasphemy!
in SF3 ryu walked on water and turned it to wine when he was partying with ken. he also brought back Shen Long from the dead and re-pwned him!
*Ryu to the apostles...in the Last Super/Last Sparring*
Ryu: thou shalt now NOT pwn Shen Long to stand a chance

~Sado

shin_gear
See my Sheng Long respect thread foo.

brainchild81
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/3283/faillz7.jpg

You must defeat Shen Long to stand a chance. laughing Hilarious pic. Sagat kills Terry & throws him off a tower just to make things right. "That's for having the lamest boss battles in videogames a$$hole!!!"

P-Geyser
Terry busterwolfs fa gat right back to Thailand.

The Cap'n
Yeah, Bob Sagat stands no chance against Terry.

Superboy Prime
Terry for the OKAY! win.

shin_gear
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Terry for the OKAY! win.

2D_MASTER

shin_gear
Why'd you quote the second line fer?! mad

2D_MASTER
Why'd you quote the second line fer?! mad

Because you COULD be a stalker/rapist... who knows.

Sado22
Ditto. cuz you're a stalker and a sexual predator

~Sado

shin_gear
no expression

weep

brainchild81
Seriously guys, Sagat ain't a jobber or a nobody like the folks Terry beats on. Terry's long past due for an @sswhoopin' & ol' 1eye will gladly deliver. He's got faster & more versitile projectiles, more range, better anti-air(second in priority only to the dragon punch), & he actually beats up on people that ain't jobbers or nobodies. Terry ain't got much on him besides depth perception. Terry's gonna get FUBARED.

Sado22
roll eyes (sarcastic)
that would've meant something if we didn't see it coming, brain-the-terry-hater-child.

oh and:
-Sagat is NOT faster, ingame or otherwise
-is stronger. agreed.
-does not have versatile projectiles just cuz he can sit down and do it (seriously wtf?). now compare Ground wave to power wave. THAT is versatile...from your logic anyway.
-range? Dude burn knuckle goes across the screen, crack shot has good range too and so does fire kick, power drive and qft+k
-better anti-air? arguable. all we know is that both tiger uppercut and rising tackle give 7 hit combo. Oh and for the record Terry is faster on the pick up.

Terry maybe overdue in asskicking but he aint getting it from Sagat.
Terry wins 8/10...or maybe 7/10 since i'm a nice guy.

~The Nice Guy Sado-sama

brainchild81
roll eyes (sarcastic)
that would've meant something if we didn't see it coming, brain-the-terry-hater-child.Means something regardless because brainchild posted it. Anyone who didn't see it coming hasn't been watching the show long enough big grin &I only hate Terry 'cuz his story sux to high Hell. Blame SNK, not me big grin
oh and:
-Sagat is NOT faster, ingame or otherwiseOk. Never mentioned speed though.
-is stronger. agreed.
-does not have versatile projectiles just cuz he can sit down and do it (seriously wtf?).Terry can only do them against the ground. Sagat does them low or high. Thus Sagat's Tiger shot is more versitile. It's also faster stick out tongueOriginally posted by Sado22
now compare Ground wave to power wave. THAT is versatile...from your logic anyway.
-range? Dude burn knuckle goes across the screen, crack shot has good range too and so does fire kick, power drive and qft+kWas actually talking about Sagat's lankynessOriginally posted by Sado22
-better anti-air? arguable. all we know is that both tiger uppercut and rising tackle give 7 hit combo. Oh and for the record Terry is faster on the pick up.Well we know Dragon Punch >>RT because of invincibility. big grin I'm not sure if TU has invincibility but it hurts more than RT IIRC right?Originally posted by Sado22
Terry maybe overdue in asskicking but he aint getting it from Sagat.
Terry wins 8/10...or maybe 7/10 since i'm a nice guy.I really don't see him ever beating Sagat. He's not like the guys Terry's beat. Sagat 10/10. Terry's better off fighting the usual jobbers & nobodies. Sagat's not here to make Terry look good. Sagat's the bald Muay Thai Guy. Terry's the American big grin

Blax_Hydralisk
Terry Bogard is the Chuck Norris of the Jin Kazama's of the Jesus' of the Leu Kangs of KOF. Sagat stands absolutely no chance. He whoops Sagat in a massive curbstomp.

Sado22
he curbstomps your MOM, foo! mad
j/k

laughing
i pity this foo! mad

faster, speedier. same difference, copoutchild wink

okay but he does the SAME THING. if that were the case i'd say terry has FOUR powerwaves:
-one that goes all the way across the screen
-one that just blasts you off the feat (KoF96-98)
-on that starts off slow and suddenly accelerates (FF2 and FF3)
-and the ground wave

oh...err...well....err...terry has the ponytail! big grin

so by that token Ryo pwns videogames cuz he's the INVINCIBLE DRAGON, foo. Respect Ryo, foo! mad

nah. ore-sama puts Sagat in the same league as Krauser, or a little better actually. i agree its gonna be a tough fight............but Terry's got the heart! stick out tongue

~The Pwns EVeryone With his Heart Sado-sama

brainchild81
laughing Heart>>>>Everything. You missed the question about what does more damage. RT or TU? & I never mentioned speed or fast.

Sado22
sorry my bad. i thought you said fast and versatile. sorry man, been jerking off a lot lately stick out tongue
and damn straight foo! HEART pwns the unniverse. after all love makes the world turn. laughing

as for RU and TU, tiger uppercut does more damage...i think. haven't played CvsS in a long time. confused

~Sado

P-Geyser
roll eyes (sarcastic)
that would've meant something if we didn't see it coming, brain-the-terry-hater-child.

Heh that's like when the Iranian President claimed their was no Holacaust. We sure did not see that one coming as well. Some folks seem to hate the "Bogarder" cause he won in his own game and plucked Goose's feathers more than once.

I still say Terry with HIS ALMIGHTY STRONG AND COURAGEOUS POWERFUL HEART Power Streams Sagat. After Sagat's beatdown, Terry spitshines Sagat's bald dome giving him that Mr Clean look. Okay everyone with me MR CLEAN, MR CLEAN (ding)

brainchild81
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Heh that's like when the Iranian President claimed their was no Holacaust. We sure did not see that one coming as well. Some folks seem to hate the "Bogarder" cause he won in his own game and plucked Goose's feathers more than once.Nah. You haven't been paying attention. I hate him because he never gets laid out. Spider-Man, Batman, Ryu, Ken, Haohmaru, Kyo all great fictional heroes have been beat the f*ck up, even Supes. Terry hasn't ever lost in FF & any losses he has in KOF are easily blamed on his teammates. Ryu has seen others shine over him in SF. So has Kyo in KOF. Nobody in FF shined over Beserker Hulk Terry. That's lame as hell & all his boss battles are the same formula. The Hogan routine is tired as hell. Those writers were the worst. I used to write stories like that. Then I turned 3.Originally posted by Sado22
sorry my bad. i thought you said fast and versatile. sorry man, been jerking off a lot lately stick out tongue laughing Make sure to switch hands.
and damn straight foo! HEART pwns the unniverse. after all love makes the world turn. laughing

as for RU and TU, tiger uppercut does more damage...i think. haven't played CvsS in a long time. confused

~Sado That's what I thought TU >>RT. & Sagat's better than that Rick Rude wannabe w/the purple hair.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by brainchild81
Nah. You haven't been paying attention. I hate him because he never gets laid out. Spider-Man, Batman, Ryu, Ken, Haohmaru, Kyo all great fictional heroes have been beat the f*ck up, even Supes. Terry hasn't ever lost in FF & any losses he has in KOF are easily blamed on his teammates. Ryu has seen others shine over him in SF. So has Kyo in KOF. Nobody in FF shined over Beserker Hulk Terry. That's lame as hell & all his boss battles are the same formula. The Hogan routine is tired as hell. Those writers were the worst. I used to write stories like that. Then I turned 3

Oh but I have been paying attention. I mentioned it, seeing how you constantly ragg the "Bogarder" being in topics that involve Geese, Ryu, Kyo,..thats all. Beserk Hulk Terry....I never mentioned ANYTHING on Terry like that. I don't care what you say, I still say a loss in KOF is a a loss none the less. Kyo lost to Gonutz, because of his arrogance just like Geese and Rick Ride though that had nothing to do with him winning the Tournament every DAMN time he particapated.

Thats one thing I hate about KOF writers. At least in FF, Terry earned the right to be called Champ(and no he did fight everyone in FF)Kyo was in a team effort as I mentioned and yet he gets called the Champ...that sucks and is lame. Plus Kyo is the one thrashing the bossess in the end. He made Rugal his ***** twice and even though in 97, him Chizuru and Iori sealed Orochi, he was the one landing the final blow of justice. He was even there defeating the bossess in the Nest saga...and now since SNK had nothing better to do then revive the Orochi story...well. At least in Garou Terry did not use "the hogan routine" and it was Rock who took out Kain. If it were KOF, Kyo would surley be there beating on the boss and being called Champ in the end. As I said Terry never beat Yamazaki and Iori never lost as well...he was swide swiped by Ash so I dont count that as a Loss....let me start hating on his ass...well I already do. wink

Also who overshadowed Ryu?...surely not Alex.

The Cap'n
Oh but I have been paying attention. I mentioned it, seeing how you constantly ragg the "Bogarder" being in topics that involve Geese, Ryu, Kyo,..thats all. Beserk Hulk Terry....I never mentioned ANYTHING on Terry like that. I don't care what you say, I still say a loss in KOF is a a loss none the less. Kyo lost to Gonutz, because of his arrogance just like Geese and Rick Ride though that had nothing to do with him winning the Tournament every DAMN time he particapated.

Thats one thing I hate about KOF writers. At least in FF, Terry earned the right to be called Champ(and no he did fight everyone in FF)Kyo was in a team effort as I mentioned and yet he gets called the Champ...that sucks and is lame. Plus Kyo is the one thrashing the bossess in the end. He made Rugal his ***** twice and even though in 97, him Chizuru and Iori sealed Orochi, he was the one landing the final blow of justice. He was even there defeating the bossess in the Nest saga...and now since SNK had nothing better to do then revive the Orochi story...well. At least in Garou Terry did not use "the hogan routine" and it was Rock who took out Kain. If it were KOF, Kyo would surley be there beating on the boss and being called Champ in the end. As I said Terry never beat Yamazaki and Iori never lost as well...he was swide swiped by Ash so I dont count that as a Loss....let me start hating on his ass...well I already do. wink

Also who overshadowed Ryu?...surely not Alex.

So that makes both Alex and Kyo......John Cena??????

And Kyo didn't win all the KoFs, it's widely agreed by a strong majority that K' won from 99-01....but I see where you're comin' from.

brainchild81
Oh but I have been paying attention. I mentioned it, seeing how you constantly ragg the "Bogarder" being in topics that involve Geese, Ryu, Kyo,..thats all. Beserk Hulk Terry....I never mentioned ANYTHING on Terry like that. I don't care what you say, I still say a loss in KOF is a a loss none the less.Then who'd Terry lose to? Who knocked him the hell out. It's not the same as what's happened to Kyo & Ryu and you know it.Originally posted by P-Geyser
Kyo lost to Gonutz, because of his arrogance just like Geese and Rick Ride though that had nothing to do with him winning the Tournament every DAMN time he particapated.His team won. Kyo hasn't won every KOF he's in so kill that noise.

Also who overshadowed Ryu?...surely not Alex. Didn't say anything about Alex. People have shined on Ryu. Ryu has lost to Ken & Oro & Sagat beat his ass so bad he went crazy & cheated. He has competant competition coming @him all the time. Name 2 people from (Pre Rock)FF who Terry's not guaranteed to f*ck up EVERY time they fight. You simply can't. Many SF cats got feats. KOF cats have beaten Kyo's ass which is a feat in itself. Where's Andy's feats? Joe's? Mai's? That's what I thought. The Terry/Zaki fight was unfinished and Terry still didn't lose.

Rock won but Terry still walked away w/out a loss acording to many. It's like Terry's only defining feature is his unbeaten streak. Nothing else to him. Terry didn't do the Hogan routine in Garou? How do you honestly think his fight w/Grant went? History would suggest that he did the hogan routine again doesn't it? Take into consideration what's he's done in ALL of his boss battles. Honestly

Kyo's KOF's hero because when they try to replace him they never use a character good enough. One thing we can agree on is that somebody else should take over. But who? K' was in the Nest saga which is hated by most. Meira's are both gay & created by that idiot fagcoon. Ryo's a cheap imitation. Terry had more than his fair share of the spotlight(by that I mean ALL of it) already in FF. Who else is left? Rock Howard, that's who. It's time to let him out of Terry's shadow. I'm not best friends w/the KOF writers either, but @least they weren't on the main guy's nuts so hard they made the other characters look like slot fillers. They never tried to make Kyo look unbeatable like those a$$holes in FF did w/Terry. KOF guys look like Nobel Prize winners next to them.

Sado22
yeah that guy's made it a point to ruin whatever is left of the Muslims' reputation. but lets keep politics out.

Goose's feathers was kickass, PG. laughing

didn't supes lose to wonder woman? i heard he wasn't himself or something....confused

Terry angry. Terry smash.
oh and even hulk lost to The Punisher.
The Punisher for president! laughing

actually rick rude is homage to Hyou from Fist of the norhtstar much like almost EVERYTHING in street fighter. its all a big homage to Dragon balls and Fist of the northstar. and who said SF was original. my ass.

actually he's right.
KoF94 all the way to KoF97 were won by Kyo. he didn't win KoF99 and KoF2000 since he wasn't fighting in them. he also won KoFXI and KoF2003. about the only one he didn't win was KoF2001. his "loss" in KoF2001 is about as explained as Terry's loses. so brain...kill the noise foo! wink

*high five*

Rick Strowd (shown stepping on a bloodied and battered Terry's cap in FFRB2 poster) and Krauser (shown slamming him from wall to wall in FFRBS special). big grin

Okay now back to topic. Terry beats Sagat and PG and Brain kill eachother in a vicious bloodbath.

~Sadp

Violent2Dope
Also who overshadowed Ryu?...surely not Alex. Gouki of course. Dur. He makes him his b*tch.

P-Geyser
His team won. Kyo hasn't won every KOF he's in so kill that noise.

Kill what the truth? Fact is Kyo did it on his own especially his fight with Rugal. Kyo did not win from what I recall, cause he did not particapate in the tournament.

Didn't say anything about Alex. People have shined on Ryu. Ryu has lost to Ken & Oro & Sagat beat his ass so bad he went crazy & cheated. He has competant competition coming @him all the time. Name 2 people from (Pre Rock)FF who Terry's not guaranteed to f*ck up EVERY time they fight. You simply can't. Many SF cats got feats. KOF cats have beaten Kyo's ass which is a feat in itself. Where's Andy's feats? Joe's? Mai's? That's what I thought. The Terry/Zaki fight was unfinished and Terry still didn't lose.

Actually what I was referring to, is not Ryu lost to this and that. The fact is, Ryu is still in the spotlight more than Ken and Oro. As to name two people who Terry would "not mess" up everytime they fight is Yamazki, Kim, Rick Strowd(as Sado pointed out)and Rick Rude. I say this cause Rude and Terry fought once. Joe did beat Hwa Jai and Andy B did defeat Joe. Also do you really care about Mai? laughing Man you just want Terry to get killed FATAL FURY.

Rock won but Terry still walked away w/out a loss acording to many. It's like Terry's only defining feature is his unbeaten streak. Nothing else to him. Terry didn't do the Hogan routine in Garou? How do you honestly think his fight w/Grant went? History would suggest that he did the hogan routine again doesn't it? Take into consideration what's he's done in ALL of his boss battles. Honestly

Honestly NO. How did Terry's fight with Grant go?...he gave it everything he had and after he deafeated him, he was exhausted. Oh wait but by your view, Grant hit him, and all of a sudden, Terry looked at him with that crazed look of his. The Grant hits him again and then storms around the Arena shanking his fists and head. Grant hammers him again and then Terry shouts YOU! with audience in tow and then pummels Grant and uses the atomic leg drop...cmon.

Kyo's KOF's hero because when they try to replace him they never use a character good enough. One thing we can agree on is that somebody else should take over. But who? K' was in the Nest saga which is hated by most. Meira's are both gay & created by that idiot fagcoon. Ryo's a cheap imitation. Terry had more than his fair share of the spotlight(by that I mean ALL of it) already in FF. Who else is left? Rock Howard, that's who. It's time to let him out of Terry's shadow. I'm not best friends w/the KOF writers either, but @least they weren't on the main guy's nuts so hard they made the other characters look like slot fillers. They never tried to make Kyo look unbeatable like those a$$holes in FF did w/Terry. KOF guys look like Nobel Prize winners next to them.

Actually I think K' was great addition and me personally enjoyed the nest saga...the only bad thing, is that Kyo and Iori were still somehow involved. K' had potentional to lead the KOF's bad sadly most fanboys and those heinous writers would rather have a Kyo and Iori whore show(Yeah and the writers are on their nuts too wink ) I also agree with you that Terry has had his time in the spotlight and it would be cool if they made another MOTW's with Rock, but these writers want to concentrate on Kyo and Iori on which even you understood. Oh yeah everyone who isnt Kyo or Iori in KOF are slotfillers.

Goose's feathers was kickass, PG. laughing

laughing Just following in your footsteps Sado San.

actually he's right.
KoF94 all the way to KoF97 were won by Kyo. he didn't win KoF99 and KoF2000 since he wasn't fighting in them. he also won KoFXI and KoF2003. about the only one he didn't win was KoF2001. his "loss" in KoF2001 is about as explained as Terry's loses. so brain...kill the noise foo! wink

Yep. Is it me, or does Kyo have the most championship victories over any other SNK character...I mean Samurai Shodown and World Heroes Included.

brainchild81
yeah that guy's made it a point to ruin whatever is left of the Muslims' reputation. but lets keep politics out.Ditto
didn't supes lose to wonder woman? i heard he wasn't himself or something....confusedNot sure. Don't like or follow Supes that much
actually he's right.
KoF94 all the way to KoF97 were won by Kyo. he didn't win KoF99 and KoF2000 since he wasn't fighting in them. he also won KoFXI and KoF2003. about the only one he didn't win was KoF2001. laughing Then he's not right mane. You gotta learn the difference between "most" & "all". As I said, Kill that noise to the both of ya!
his "loss" in KoF2001 is about as explained as Terry's loses. so brain...kill the noise foo! winkAgain. Who cares about team losses? They can be blamed on teammates. Kyo has been beatdown on his lonesome no explanation needed.
*high five*laughing Nah I'm alright.
Rick Strowd (shown stepping on a bloodied and battered Terry's cap in FFRB2 poster) and Krauser (shown slamming him from wall to wall in FFRBS special). big grinlaughing Funny how they both got beat up and aren't doing too much nowadays. Nice try. Rick gets points for being tough enough to hurt Terry's hat thoughbig grinOriginally posted by P-Geyser
Actually what I was referring to, is not Ryu lost to this and that. The fact is, Ryu is still in the spotlight more than Ken and Oro.The point is they were able to defeat him & don't have to look like useless bit*hes like the FF cast in order for the hero to look good. It's like those idiots thought the world would end if Terry got his ass kicked
As to name two people who Terry would "not mess" up everytime they fight is Yamazki, Kim, Rick Strowd(as Sado pointed out)and Rick Rude. I say this cause Rude and Terry fought once.&Rude got messed up. How many of these guys have a W over him? Hell, what's their combined total of Ws against Terry? Exactly. He's beaten them all up everytime they fought 'cept 'Zaki. That's one. Asked for 2.
Joe did beat Hwa JaiWooooooow! What's he up to these days? File HJ under "nobody" Originally posted by P-Geyser
and Andy B did defeat Joe.& he's rarely in games nowadays. Awesome.Originally posted by P-Geyser
Also do you really care about Mai? laughing Man you just want Terry to get killed FATAL FURY.Nah. Just want his story not to be redundant & suck so much. Mai's got big bouncy breasts.
Honestly NO. How did Terry's fight with Grant go?...he gave it everything he had and after he deafeated him, he was exhausted. Oh wait but by your view, Grant hit him, and all of a sudden, Terry looked at him with that crazed look of his. The Grant hits him again and then storms around the Arena shanking his fists and head. Grant hammers him again and then Terry shouts YOU! with audience in tow and then pummels Grant and uses the atomic leg drop...cmon.laughing We'll my speculation has history behind it & yours doesn't. I imagine that as usual, Terry was getting hurt & then he outlasted Grant w/his heart but was too tired afterward.
Actually I think K' was great addition and me personally enjoyed the nest saga...the only bad thing, is that Kyo and Iori were still somehow involved. K' had potentional to lead the KOF's bad sadly most fanboys and those heinous writers would rather have a Kyo and Iori whore show(Yeah and the writers are on their nuts too wink ) I also agree with you that Terry has had his time in the spotlight and it would be cool if they made another MOTW's with Rock, but these writers want to concentrate on Kyo and Iori on which even you understood. Oh yeah everyone who isnt Kyo or Iori in KOF are slotfillers.Wrong again. Ash ain't & neither are the homo brothers or Terry. Everybody that wan't Terry was a slot filler in FF. &The KOF guys ain't on Kyo's nuts as much as the FF guys were on Terry's & you know it. Kyo & Iori got laid out in KOF. Terry is unbeaten in the Terry's Fury games.Originally posted by P-Geyser
Is it me, or does Kyo have the most championship victories over any other SNK character...I mean Samurai Shodown and World Heroes Included. Bogarder still has the lowest loss percentage. 0%

shin_gear
Ya'll need to shut the f*ck up 'fore I get Tha Master P in here! mad

brainchild81
?

Csdabest
He only exists in Street Fighter. Once again, you must defeat Shen Long to stand a chance.

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd89/ils411/shenlong.jpg

http://www.ionlitio.com/images/2007/06/sheng_long_ryu.jpg

Nope he in DBZ Legends. he is the Eternal Dragon. You can fight em in DBZ legends and I pwned him. But yeah

Power Geiser FTW

brainchild81
People sleeping on Sagat

P-Geyser
The point is they were able to defeat him & don't have to look like useless bit*hes like the FF cast in order for the hero to look good. It's like those idiots thought the world would end if Terry got his ass kicked

So in other words everyone is useless ***** in FF because Terry was able to beat Goose and Rude...okay so in other words since Ryuji Yamazaki was never beaten by Terry B or as we know him "The Infamous heartlasting Bogarder"then I assume he is a useless Bit*ch as well. laughing out loud

&Rude got messed up. How many of these guys have a W over him? Hell, what's their combined total of Ws against Terry? Exactly. He's beaten them all up everytime they fought 'cept 'Zaki. That's one. Asked for 2.

You asked who Terry would go against that he would not MESS UP all of the time and I gave you some names. He fought Krauser once. Also how do you know who Terry has fought in FF?

Wooooooow! What's he up to these days? File HJ under "nobody" & he's rarely in games nowadays. Awesome.

Well weren't you not the guy that asked "what feats" did Joe have?

Nah. Just want his story not to be redundant & suck so much. Mai's got big bouncy breasts.

You seem to be the only person(a little from Fire Ninja) that thinks Terry story sucks. Well what can you do.

laughing We'll my speculation has history behind it & yours doesn't. I imagine that as usual, Terry was getting hurt & then he outlasted Grant w/his heart but was too tired afterward.

Nope you said EXACTLY the Hogan routine. I still disagree with your speculation. Terry did not do the atomic LEG DROP after shaking off everything Grant threw at him.

Wrong again. Ash ain't & neither are the homo brothers or Terry. Everybody that wan't Terry was a slot filler in FF. &The KOF guys ain't on Kyo's nuts as much as the FF guys were on Terry's & you know it. Kyo & Iori got laid out in KOF. Terry is unbeaten in the Terry's Fury games.

There you go again. The only thing I hear is "Terry never was beaten in FF" he never loses". KOF is heavily on Kyo's and Iori's Johnson. Fact is, everyone in KOF who is not Kyo,Iori or tied to the plot is a slot filler.

Bogarder still has the lowest loss percentage. 0%

Though Kyo has the highest of Championship victories and Iori really has not lost since he was swideswiped by Ash.

People sleeping on Sagat

Okay Sagat kills Terry...The End. See people not sleeping on Sagat. wink

brainchild81
So in other words everyone is useless ***** in FF because Terry was able to beat Goose and Rude...okay so in other words since Ryuji Yamazaki was never beaten by Terry B or as we know him "The Infamous heartlasting Bogarder"then I assume he is a useless Bit*ch as well. laughing out loudNah. He's cool & they shoulda had him FUBAR Terry but they didn't 'cuz they can't take Terry's nuts out of their mouth. Terry only had to put up w/him later in the series. He was in how many games? Not winning isn't enough. His story sux until he gets a beatdown.

You asked who Terry would go against that he would not MESS UP all of the time and I gave you some names. He fought Krauser once. Also how do you know who Terry has fought in FF?I don't care if he fought Krauser once. Fact is that on that one occasion he still beat him up. You gave me one name that applied. 'Zaki. Anybody who Terry didn't fight still got eliminated by someone who couldn't beat Terry. The series was about padding Terry's resume' & that's it.
You seem to be the only person(a little from Fire Ninja) that thinks Terry story sucks.It does. It's the same thing over & over in every boss battle. How does it not suck? Please explain. I'm serious. "What's popular is not always right, what's right is not always popular". You know already that I like being the lone voice of reason anyway big grin I think you're one of the few people who thought those FF movies were good. Would that automatically make you wrong? Originally posted by P-Geyser
Nope you said EXACTLY the Hogan routine. I still disagree with your speculation. Terry did not do the atomic LEG DROP after shaking off everything Grant threw at him.You misunderstand again. The Hogan routine is getting beat up & then all of the sudden shaking it off & outlasting your opponent w/an amazing(predictable) comeback. If you really think I meant that Terry has been doing the leg drop you got problems. laughing Come on now. I know you're smarter than that. Don't play dumb mane Originally posted by P-Geyser
Though Kyo has the highest of Championship victories and Iori really has not lost since he was swideswiped by Ash.Ash cheated & won. Geese cheated against Terry as N.Geese & still lost. What's your point? Iori was still laid out. Terry hasn't been. No matter what happened. Under ANY circumstances. & Iori's supposed to be a monster anyways. Iori's shared glory w/Kyo & that chick. Who did Terry share glory w/in the FF games? Terry & only Terry beat up Geese, Krauser, & the Jins. Iori's not even the hero. Kyo is. Terry's somehow supposed to be the underdog even though he never loses? WTF?

The Cap'n
Though Kyo has the highest of Championship victories and Iori really has not lost since he was swideswiped by Ash.

Yeah, but he's been owned more times in the series.

Ozone
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
In the new World Warrior Tournament, hosted by DOATEC, figthers from all of fighting gsme history come to face off in the ultamite tourney. Suprisingly, some of the veterans like Ryu and Ken have not shown up. Terry, eager to fight once more, blows the dust off of his gloves and enters.
Terry cleared all of the battles, but with much effort. And so does the arch-rival of Ryu, Sagat. They stare each other down followed by a cold growl. The host notices how eager they are to battle, so he calls to begin the fight.
They go into thier respective fighting stances, and charge at each other...

Sagat would win easily.

Terry is a punk.

brainchild81
laughing Basically. Terry does nothing but beat up on jobbers & nobodies. F*ck him. Only cool thing he ever did was train Rock. Sagat would cook him

Creshosk
So is brain child's argument that he hates Terry for never losing therefore he's going to lose this match?

That is highly illogical.

Accepting what he says about Terry never losing as true we have a pattern established:

1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1 what's the next number in this sequence? 0?

The Cap'n
laughing Basically. Terry does nothing but beat up on jobbers & nobodies. F*ck him. Only cool thing he ever did was train Rock. Sagat would cook him

No offense, but that logic is silly. A > B 'cause you hate B? That's nuts. know nuts.]

Ozone
Originally posted by The Cap'n
know nuts.]

Yeah, we know.

The Cap'n
Originally posted by Ozone
Yeah, we know.

ROFL rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance stick out tongue

brainchild81
Originally posted by Ozone
Yeah, we know. big grin Originally posted by Creshosk
So is brain child's argument that he hates Terry for never losing therefore he's going to lose this match?

That is highly illogical.

Accepting what he says about Terry never losing as true we have a pattern established:

1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1 what's the next number in this sequence? 0? laughing What up Cresh? You are mistaken though. Read further back in the thread. That was my argument for why Terry's story sux.

Creshosk
laughing What up Cresh? You are mistaken though. Read further back in the thread. That was my argument for why Terry's story sux.

I've read the thread. Your bias is evident.

So appearently Terry sucks, but he was at least good enough to train rock...

More invalid arguments.

SaTsuJiN
Krauser > Sagat..

Terry > Krauser.... nuff said

Ozone
Apparently, not enough was said.

brainchild81
Ditto. What makes Rick Rude tougher than Sagat SaTs? Sagat kicks @ss. Krauser is just another guy who got his @ss kicked by Terry no? Originally posted by Creshosk
I've read the thread. Your bias is evident.Really? Explain how. I've picked Terry over characters I like waaaaaaaaaaaaay more than him(basically everybody I know of except Ash & the Meiras). I just honestly don't think he can f*ck w/Sagat. & I said "What up" A-hole!!!
Originally posted by Creshosk
So appearently Terry sucks, but he was at least good enough to train rock...

More invalid arguments. laughing Only cause you're putting words in my mouth. You can ask PG. It's been years since I've said he sux. I've been saying he's beaten up jobbers & nobodies(the truth) since. Appearently big grin

Sado22
yeah that's brain for you. stubborn, stupid and slightly retard..............but that's why we love him!

brain, brain, he's the @$$
why he hates, no one can guess

~The Invincible Sado-sama
P.S. j/k brain....don't start crying and jump off a tower stick out tongue

brainchild81
laughing You know I can take a joke. Jokes are supposed to be funny though. The tower part was funny laughing @ss & guess don't even come close to rhyming. Originally posted by Creshosk

1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1 what's the next number in this sequence? 0? Also, if that's true, there's no point in ever having Terry in a vs. thread since the outcome is automatic. I'm saying he fights jobbers & nobodies & that's why he's undefeated & that's why his story sux & that's why I don't like the character. It's my dislike for him & his story that's obvious, not bias

Creshosk
laughing You know I can take a joke. Jokes are supposed to be funny though. The tower part was funny laughing @ss & guess don't even come close to rhyming. Also, if that's true, there's no point in ever having Terry in a vs. thread since the outcome is automatic. I'm saying he fights jobbers & nobodies & that's why he's undefeated & that's why his story sux & that's why I don't like the character. It's my dislike for him & his story that's obvious, not bias Obviously you have no clue what bias is.

Openly announcing that you dislike the character is tatamount to admitting your bias.

Your bias is obvious.

brainchild81
Nah. You mistake honesty for bias. Me not liking him has never been a secret

bias-a particular tendency or inclination, esp. one that prevents unprejudiced consideration of a question; prejudice.

You used to be better than this Cresh

Creshosk
Nah. You mistake honesty for bias. Me not liking him has never been a secret

bias-a particular tendency or inclination, esp. one that prevents unprejudiced consideration of a question; prejudice.

You used to be better than this Cresh I'm not mistaking anything. You are biased. posting the definition doesn't mean anything if you don't understand it.

You don't like the character, you are prejudiced against him. You say he's only beaten jobbers and nobodies.

Its a biased statement to make.

Again you are biased.

I could say the same for you... but I was mistaken since its evident to me that you were probably biased in our previous encounters as well.

brainchild81
Nah. That's a judgement I made AFTER I heard his story. That's obvious. You don't seem to know what PREjudice is either. Focus on the PRE part mane big grin

Creshosk
Nah. That's a judgement I made AFTER I heard his story. That's obvious. You don't seem to know what PREjudice is either. Focus on the PRE part mane big grin Yeah. You decided the story sucked and you don't like his character so you decide that he loses these fights based on the PREvious JUDGEment.

You're really bad at syntax aren't you?

You PRE JUDGED The out come of the fights based on your dislike of the character.

You have an inclination to vote against Terry brcause you think his story sucks and you don't like the character.

Sado22
its all in the pronounciation brainy.....its kinda like Kurt Cobain and his singing: you can turn any word around to ryhme.

Brain: i feel stupid, and contagious!
Sado: a denial! a denial! a denial!

~The Smells Like Teen Spirit Sado-sama
P.S. RIP Cobain sad

brainchild81
Yeah. You decided the story sucked and you don't like his character so you decide that he loses these fights based on the PREvious JUDGEment.

You're really bad at syntax aren't you?

You PRE JUDGED The out come of the fights based on your dislike of the character.

You have an inclination to vote against Terry brcause you think his story sucks and you don't like the character. WTF?! You Professor X now? You obviously think you can read my mind. Already said I've given Terry the nod in fights before against characters I like way more than him. Why are you doing this? If you're not going to pay attention to what I say this won't get anywhere. If you feel Terry's going to win, add why to your posts. This Bias, Prejudice back & forth shit is starting to get redundant. Let's be constructive here

Sado22
brainchild86=bias.
its time you accept what you are my son.
*gives him a card to the Xavier institution for the gifted*

~Professor S
P.S. gifted as in retarded

SaTsuJiN
What makes Rick Rude tougher than Sagat SaTs? Sagat kicks @ss. Krauser is just another guy who got his @ss kicked by Terry no?
Sagat does kick ass, but he's not in "Boss" league IMO

Creshosk
WTF?! You Professor X now? You obviously think you can read my mind.I never claimed to be a mind reader. I said that your bias was obvious.

And obviously you decided his story sucked after reading it. dur That's just the way logic works.

Already said I've given Terry the nod in fights before against characters I like way more than him. Like Sagat? Oh wait...

Why are you doing this? If you're not going to pay attention to what I say this won't get anywhere. I am paying attention to what you're saying. That's how I know that you're biased, and trying to weasle out of it.

If you feel Terry's going to win, add why to your posts. This Bias, Prejudice back & forth shit is starting to get redundant. Let's be constructive here Oh like you talking about how much you think Terry's story sucked before I got here was constructive?

Blax_Hydralisk
Just throwing it out there that "ass" and "guess" don't rhyme.
Sado for the fvcking win..

Sado22
get a life moron....

Blax_Hydralisk
How did you get me not having a life from that one post?

Or was that just a cheap, unoriginal insult in retaliation for my pointing out an obvious fact?

Ozone
What was your first clue?

Blax_Hydralisk
Well, the first clue, was that you are not wearing a jacket. The second clue, was that there is a splotch of mud on the upper half of your sleeve. The only way for one to get a splotch of mud on there sleeve while on a horse is if they are riding on an open carriage horse. A wealthy lady like yourself must have multiple closed carriages, so the only logical explanation was that you were in too much of a rush to close the carriage. This is reinforced by the fact that you are not wearing a jacket on a cold morning such as this.

Sol Valentine
*Brushes Blax's shoulder*

Blax gets it in.

Sado22
its called "stalling", junior. the idea is you just throw in tiny bits to an idiot and he takes care of the rest. as did you.
but if you get what i mean...we won't even be having this conversation, would we?

~The Outclassing Sado-sama

Blax_Hydralisk
I did get what you mean, I'm fvckign with you.

And it's obvious that you're just jealous because I got in and you didn't. So nyah.

brainchild81
brainchild86=bias.
its time you accept what you are my son.
*gives him a card to the Xavier institution for the gifted*

~Professor S
P.S. gifted as in retarded I agree. brainchild86 is retarded & biased, but brainchild81 is a genius laughingOriginally posted by Creshosk
Like Sagat? Oh wait...Obviously not Sagat. That was just dumb Cresh. You must like wasting post space. So now in order for me not to be biased Terry has to beat every damn body? Maybe you're the biased one big grin If I went against Terry in threads just because I didn't like him, I would NEVER pick him to win against anybody but Ash & the Meiras. Me not liking Terry is a constant 100% thing. Me having him lose isn't. I've picked him against Guile, Kaz or Jin, etc. I like all of them waaaaaaaaaay more than Terry. I picked Sagat because I think he's better. Me liking him more(waaaaaaay more) had nothing to do w/it. So you're bias statement was false. You get it now? Don't make me break out the sock puppets. Originally posted by Creshosk
I am paying attention to what you're saying. That's how I know that you're biased, and trying to weasle out of it.Read above. I'm done explaining it to you. You saying that anybody who doesn't like Terry isn't fit to to decide the outcome of a fight he's involved in? You gotta be a fan or indifferent to make an objective decision? laughing Facist
Oh like you talking about how much you think Terry's story sucked before I got here was constructive? laughing Instead of moving on & being constructive you'd rather focus on that. Nah, that's just me being me. His story is redundant garbage. That's another constant. But the bit*ching about a bias/prejudice should be done now since it was merely an assumption on your part. Now you can post why Terry wins or doesn't. Moveon.org

brainchild81
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
Sagat does kick ass, but he's not in "Boss" league IMO He was the SF boss & unlike some bosses, he didn't just get fu*ked up by the hero. Naw, in fact he basically beat Ryu's ass so bad he went crazy & cheap shotted him. Tried to kill him as Sagat tried to help him up. "Boss" league doesn't really mean much in FF. It's basically just "Terry kicked our @ss" league. They don't seem to do anything but lose all the time.

shin_gear
And yet Sagat would get WTFpwned by Terry Bogard. erm

Sado22
ditto.

aysongail
And The Winner is?

Creshosk
I agree. brainchild86 is retarded & biased, but brainchild81 is a genius laughingBecuase it takes a great deal of intellect to not understand someone when they make a typo.

Obviously not Sagat. That was just dumb Cresh. You must like wasting post space. So now in order for me not to be biased Terry has to beat every damn body? Oh strawman. Nice.

Maybe you're the biased one big grin No, that'd still be the one who keeps repeating that one of the two characters sucks. I.E. you.

If I went against Terry in threads just because I didn't like him, I would NEVER pick him to win against anybody And yet here you are saying that the reason Terry loses is because you don't like him and think his story sucks.

Now does that sound reasonable, logical or even non-biased?

How would you react if someone said that Sagat loses because they don't like the character and they think that the SF story sucks?

but Ash & the Meiras. Me not liking Terry is a constant 100% thing. Me having him lose isn't. And yet he still loses here because his story sucks?

I've picked him against Guile, Kaz or Jin, etc. I like all of them waaaaaaaaaay more than Terry. Reminds me of a racist person when caught spouts off a fact about the race they're racist against. They spout it off just so they don't sound racist.

Sorry. You've been caught. You're biased.

I picked Sagat because I think he's better. Me liking him more(waaaaaaay more) had nothing to do w/it. So you're bias statement was false. You get it now? Yeah, you're adding lying onto your list of offenses.

Don't make me break out the sock puppets. Read above. I'm done explaining it to you. Oh that'd be entertaining to see you put on a show to accompany your lie.

You saying that anybody who doesn't like Terry isn't fit to to decide the outcome of a fight he's involved in? You gotta be a fan or indifferent to make an objective decision? laughing FacistNo, just that they lose credibility when they say that his story sucks and that he only fights jobbers.

Oh wait...

laughing Instead of moving on & being constructive you'd rather focus on that. Nah, that's just me being me. His story is redundant garbage. That's another constant. But the bit*ching about a bias/prejudice should be done now since it was merely an assumption on your part. Now you can post why Terry wins or doesn't. Moveon.org It's not merely an assumption. You can deny it all you want. But you're biased as all hell.

P-Geyser
Nah. He's cool & they shoulda had him FUBAR Terry but they didn't 'cuz they can't take Terry's nuts out of their mouth. Terry only had to put up w/him later in the series. He was in how many games? Not winning isn't enough. His story sux until he gets a beatdown.

Wow a little vulgar there arent we?....so to all the world Terry Bogard's story sucks because Brainchild81 said he never lost to the bossess.

I don't care if he fought Krauser once. Fact is that on that one occasion he still beat him up. You gave me one name that applied. 'Zaki. Anybody who Terry didn't fight still got eliminated by someone who couldn't beat Terry. The series was about padding Terry's resume' & that's it.

Though the fact is you make it seem like he always f**ked up Krauser THATS why I am mentioning him fighting Krauser ONCE.

It does. It's the same thing over & over in every boss battle. How does it not suck? Please explain. I'm serious. "What's popular is not always right, what's right is not always popular". You know already that I like being the lone voice of reason anyway big grin I think you're one of the few people who thought those FF movies were good. Would that automatically make you wrong?

Actually if you go around the web, there are ALOT of people who like the FF anime. The lone voice of reason? confused Anyway the thing is, that all of the FF games don't have a story or plot meaning so I am assuming in FF special Terry beat everyone and in RBS he did the same.

You misunderstand again. The Hogan routine is getting beat up & then all of the sudden shaking it off & outlasting your opponent w/an amazing(predictable) comeback. If you really think I meant that Terry has been doing the leg drop you got problems. laughing Come on now. I know you're smarter than that. Don't play dumb mane

NO NO my good sir you SAID THE HULK HOGAN ROUTINE so I am holding you down to only that! mad

Ash cheated & won. Geese cheated against Terry as N.Geese & still lost. What's your point? Iori was still laid out. Terry hasn't been. No matter what happened. Under ANY circumstances. & Iori's supposed to be a monster anyways. Iori's shared glory w/Kyo & that chick. Who did Terry share glory w/in the FF games? Terry & only Terry beat up Geese, Krauser, & the Jins. Iori's not even the hero. Kyo is. Terry's somehow supposed to be the underdog even though he never loses? WTF?

The point is Iori never lost as it would seem. Had he faced him one on one, Iori would run through him like Goldberg running through Sting and Scott Hall. So it sounds like you would rather have everyone in FF beat the boss at once though when ever Kyo "shares" his boss battles, he is the last one to deliver that oh so final heroic blow...I guess that is more acceptable.

P-Geyser
Oh yeah now that I think about it, I will now say F**k Rock Howard. That deusch would be nowhere without Terry. wink

Sado22
Terry kicks sagat's ass. put brainchild86 and debate together and you have the perfect example of an oximoron big grin

~Sado

Ozone
Sagat wins this fight with ease.

brainchild81
Becuase it takes a great deal of intellect to not understand someone when they make a typo.

Oh strawman. Nice.

No, that'd still be the one who keeps repeating that one of the two characters sucks. I.E. you.

And yet here you are saying that the reason Terry loses is because you don't like him and think his story sucks.

Now does that sound reasonable, logical or even non-biased?

How would you react if someone said that Sagat loses because they don't like the character and they think that the SF story sucks?

And yet he still loses here because his story sucks?

Reminds me of a racist person when caught spouts off a fact about the race they're racist against. They spout it off just so they don't sound racist.

Sorry. You've been caught. You're biased.

Yeah, you're adding lying onto your list of offenses.

Oh that'd be entertaining to see you put on a show to accompany your lie.Nah. You are a liar. I told you to read my earlier stuff here. You said you did. You obviously didn't or you'd know why I said Sagat wins. Go back & read what I put, liar big grin I notice you still haven't put anything to suggest why Sagat doesn't win either. Stop wasting my time Cresh. Show me where I said "Terry loses 'cuz his story sux." or "he loses 'cuz I hate the muthafuka!!!!!!" or even something like that. I say he loses AND I hate him. Quote me or admit you were just talking out of your @ss. Make yourself useful mane big grinOriginally posted by Creshosk
No, just that they lose credibility when they say that his story sucks and that he only fights jobbers.So I lose credibility for posting my honest opinion that differs from yours? Oh no! Cresh is turning into a fanboy. That's what this is about. I've got one thing to say to anybody who can't handle that I don't like Terry. F*ck Terry Bogard. laughing Nah. It's 2. Fu*k Terry Bogard & grow up. YOU just lost credibility. I think I said he only BEATS jobbers & nobodies. If I said he only fights jobbers, that's a diss to Kyo & Iori as well. I love those wonderful guys to much to do that. big grin Originally posted by Creshosk
Oh wait...

It's not merely an assumption. You can deny it all you want. But you're biased as all hell.Whatever. All your posts here so far say that you don't know what you are talking about. What happened to you? You were the chosen one Cresh! You were supposed to destroy the fanboys, not join them laughing Seriously though back up what you say about me w/evidence or don't say it. LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brainchild81
Wow a little vulgar there arent we?....so to all the world Terry Bogard's story sucks because Brainchild81 said he never lost to the bossess. Though the fact is you make it seem like he always f**ked up Krauser THATS why I am mentioning him fighting Krauser ONCE.How 'bout we think Terry'd fu*k him up until Krauser proves otherwise & doesn't get fu*ked up? That sound cool? & Terry's story sux 'cuz it's the same shit over & over.Originally posted by P-Geyser
Actually if you go around the web, there are ALOT of people who like the FF anime. The lone voice of reason? confused Anyway the thing is, that all of the FF games don't have a story or plot meaning so I am assuming in FF special Terry beat everyone and in RBS he did the same.Huh? Originally posted by P-Geyser
NO NO my good sir you SAID THE HULK HOGAN ROUTINE so I am holding you down to only that! madlaughing I can't be held down Blood bro. You know that. Originally posted by P-Geyser
The point is Iori never lost as it would seem.He got cheated & lost. Terry wins even when he gets cheated. sad
Had he faced him one on one, Iori would run through him like Goldberg running through Sting and Scott Hall.I agree w/you on that. But that didn't happen so we won't know until it does.
So it sounds like you would rather have everyone in FF beat the boss at once though when ever Kyo "shares" his boss battles, he is the last one to deliver that oh so final heroic blow...I guess that is more acceptable. Yes. The glory of victory is shared a bit. Terry delivers every blow. All glory be to Terry Bogard. If FF was a radio station the slogan would be "ALL TERRY. ALL THE TIME!!!!!!" Originally posted by P-Geyser
Oh yeah now that I think about it, I will now say F**k Rock Howard. That deusch would be nowhere without Terry. wink laughing Whether Rock is dissed or praised, Terry is still a jobber beater

P.S. I hated Goldberg too. So much wasted potential. Bisch spoiled him & Vince continued it.

Creshosk
Nah. You are a liar. I told you to read my earlier stuff here. You said you did. You obviously didn't or you'd know why I said Sagat wins. Yeah because you think that terry's story sucks. I already read that.

Go back & read what I put, liar big grin Is this the best you've got? Throwing my observations of you back at me incorrectly?

I notice you still haven't put anything to suggest why Sagat doesn't win either. Stop wasting my time Cresh. Show me where I said "Terry loses 'cuz his story sux." I already posted that. and you say that I was't reading your stuff.. laughing out loud

or "he loses 'cuz I hate the muthafuka!!!!!!" or even something like that. I say he loses AND I hate him. Quote me or admit you were just talking out of your @ss. Sorry, but its obvious that you're biased. and this pathetic dodging isn't going to change that/

Make yourself useful mane big grinSo I lose credibility for posting my honest opinion that differs from yours? How about comprehensively reading what I write?
You lose credibility because you've exhibited a strong amount of bias.

Oh no! Cresh is turning into a fanboy. That's what this is about. Oh, reversal of blame tactic. Sorry doesn't work. You'll note that I haven't said any emotional attachment to either character in this thread. You however have already stated that you like Sagat way more than terry and that you dislike terry.

I've got one thing to say to anybody who can't handle that I don't like Terry. F*ck Terry Bogard. And you say you're not biased...

laughing Nah. It's 2. Fu*k Terry Bogard & grow up. YOU just lost credibility. I think I said he only BEATS jobbers & nobodies. If I said he only fights jobbers, that's a diss to Kyo & Iori as well. I love those wonderful guys to much to do that. big grin Whatever. All your posts here so far say that you don't know what you are talking about. What happened to you? You were the chosen one Cresh! You were supposed to destroy the fanboys, not join them laughing Seriously though back up what you say about me w/evidence or don't say it. LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In this post. You exhibited your bias again. And destroying fanboys also involves destroying the antifanboys.

ITs just as illogical to say that you think that a character wins because you like them as it is to say a character loses because you don't like them.

Nice star wars reference but it doesn't save you from the same type of bias that fanboys exhibit even if negative to their positive attachment of a character.

P-Geyser
How 'bout we think Terry'd fu*k him up until Krauser proves otherwise & doesn't get fu*ked up? That sound cool? & Terry's story sux 'cuz it's the same shit over & over.

Now I see what Cresh is talking about man. That statement alone shows that you really are being Baised...sorry. You would like to think that Terry fu*ked Krauser up? Cmon

Huh?

I was stating by your way of thinking, Terry won in EVERY FF game and I was pointing out that FF Special did not have a story so no one is actually a victor. The same can be said for RBS. I was also pointing out that there are other fans of anime that appreciate the FF animes of which you dont. That's all.

laughing I can't be held down Blood bro. You know that.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

He got cheated & lost. Terry wins even when he gets cheated. sad

So I suppose Terry won in KOF 94 when the time ran out right?

I agree w/you on that. But that didn't happen so we won't know until it does

That's also the second thing that would seem we would ever agree on. With the first being King ofcourse.

Yes. The glory of victory is shared a bit. Terry delivers every blow. All glory be to Terry Bogard. If FF was a radio station the slogan would be "ALL TERRY. ALL THE TIME!!!!!!"

laughing Actually no. Cause even in the nests saga, I believe it was Kyo still fighting the bossess and delivering that final KO . Terry did not defeat Kain.

laughing Whether Rock is dissed or praised, Terry is still a jobber beater

P.S. I hated Goldberg too. So much wasted potential. Bisch spoiled him & Vince continued it.

Whether Terry is praised or dissed, Rock is still a punk. big grin Look at how Rock left Terry after all he did for that runt. I hope the next game Rock becomes just like his father, so Terry can throw his a$$ off the same building as his dear old dad.....and all with the power of heart laughing out loud

I did not care for Goldbore that much, but the way he beat Sting was a travesty.

aysongail
Whether Terry is praised or dissed, Rock is still a punk. big grin Look at how Rock left Terry after all he did for that runt. I hope the next game Rock becomes just like his father, so Terry can throw his a$$ off the same building as his dear old dad.....and all with the power of heart laughing out loud

Like the KOF ANOTHER DAY 2? Yap That would Be Great! TERRT ROCKS

brainchild81
Yeah because you think that terry's story sucks. I already read that.Then why don't you just quote me like I asked you to? You either didn't read or just couldn't comprehend where I talked of Sagat's moves being better or him being stronger w/better/faster projectiles etc. That's why I've been telling you to go backOriginally posted by Creshosk
I already posted that. and you say that I was't reading your stuff.. laughing out loudI honestly thought you were joking. You talking about the pattern thing right?
Sorry, but its obvious that you're biased. and this pathetic dodging isn't going to change that/That's a lame as shit reply Cresh. I said Originally posted by brainchild81
Stop wasting my time Cresh. Show me where I said "Terry loses 'cuz his story sux." or "he loses 'cuz I hate the muthafuka!!!!!!" or even something like that. I say he loses AND I hate him. Quote me or admit you were just talking out of your @ss.You have basically done neither. UnlessOriginally posted by Creshosk
Sorry, but its obvious that you're biased. and this pathetic dodging isn't going to change that/is Creshtalk for "My bad BC. I've been talking out of my ass the whole time. That's why I haven't quoted you. This won't happen again", you're the one doing the dodging & it's beyond pathetic. You should be ashamed of yourself. You've bitched about me having a bias & yet you can't seem to prove it by quoting me? All you know is that I don't like Terry & think his story sux. No shit, Sherlock. I only say that about twice a minute. It's only a bias if it affects my decision. Why that bias doesn't seem to exsist against Guile, Kazuya/Jin, etc is beyond me. One of us should shut up. If you quote me & prove my bias, I will. Otherwise you should shut up or talk about something other than this imaginary bias of mine. I'll waste no further post space debating you on this. It's put up(the quoted proof) or shut up time. Make sure my quotes are linked back too

brainchild81
Now I see what Cresh is talking about man. That statement alone shows that you really are being Baised...sorry. You would like to think that Terry fu*ked Krauser up? CmonYou called me biased b4 & wound up taking it back. You are focusing on the "fu*ked up" part? Should I have said "beat up"? It's basically the same thing. Terry won clean & decisive right? Did Krauser not get his ass kicked in the end?

I was stating by your way of thinking, Terry won in EVERY FF game and I was pointing out that FF Special did not have a story so no one is actually a victor. The same can be said for RBS. I was also pointing out that there are other fans of anime that appreciate the FF animes of which you dont. That's all.Terry never lost & when he did win the whole things, it was the beserker hulk Terry routine again & again right?Originally posted by P-Geyser
So I suppose Terry won in KOF 94 when the time ran out right?Nah. His team lost. You know I don't care about team lossesOriginally posted by P-Geyser
That's also the second thing that would seem we would ever agree on. With the first being King ofcourse.laughing Glad to see you're not wrong all the time. There's probably more blood bro.
laughing Actually no. Cause even in the nests saga, I believe it was Kyo still fighting the bossess and delivering that final KO . Terry did not defeat Kain.Didn't fight him. He'd already used up the routine on Grant. Originally posted by P-Geyser
Whether Terry is praised or dissed, Rock is still a punk. big grin Look at how Rock left Terry after all he did for that runt. I hope the next game Rock becomes just like his father, so Terry can throw his a$$ off the same building as his dear old dad.....and all with the power of heart laughing out loudlaughing Rock's awesome & you know it. He's the fyootcha of this bizness!!! & he seems to be w/Terry in the MI games.
I did not care for Goldbore that much, but the way he beat Sting was a travesty. That's 3 things we agree on. You'll be my apprentice soon. Then your journey to the dark side will be complete.

Creshosk
*retarded dodging removed due to sheer retardedness. More dodging. Just admit you're biased dude. You already said you hate Terry. Which makes it pretty damned obvious you're biased against him.

Cosmic Cube
More dodging. Just admit you're biased dude. You already said you hate Terry. Which makes it pretty damned obvious you're biased against him. Sagat is the emperor of Muay Thai.

P-Geyser
You called me biased b4 & wound up taking it back. You are focusing on the "fu*ked up" part? Should I have said "beat up"? It's basically the same thing. Terry won clean & decisive right? Did Krauser not get his ass kicked in the end?

I did? please show me. Krauser lost due to his arrogance. Though you hate it cause Terry defeated him. Actually what I was refering to, which I said before is that Terry beat Krauser once. It looked as if you were somehow implying that he beat him in the other games as well, which is not the case since those games have no storyline.

Terry never lost & when he did win the whole things, it was the beserker hulk Terry routine again & again right?

laughing out loud Beserk Hulk Terry. You are using that line cause of Sado right?

Nah. His team lost. You know I don't care about team losses

Reguardless of Andy and Joe, I still see it as a loss.

laughing Glad to see you're not wrong all the time. There's probably more blood bro.

Wrong all the time?...hell no I am too perfect to ever be wrong...that's right you heard ME!!!! cool

Didn't fight him. He'd already used up the routine on Grant.

Point is, Grant WAS NOT the boss Kain was.

laughing Rock's awesome & you know it. He's the fyootcha of this bizness!!! & he seems to be w/Terry in the MI games.

Rock's okay but not awesome. wink

That's 3 things we agree on. You'll be my apprentice soon. Then your journey to the dark side will be complete.

Please don't scare me.

brainchild81
laughing Originally posted by Creshosk
More dodging. Just admit you're biased dude. You already said you hate Terry. Which makes it pretty damned obvious you're biased against him. That makes it obvious you still don't know what biased means. How is asking you to quote me dodging something? Why not just quote me & shut me up? You seem like you'd rather post insults than proof of bias or even respond to my posts. Good luck w/that you filthy cop-out artist you big grin You ain't shit nowadays & I say that w/no malice.

P.S. Terry Bogard likes boys laughing Can we please move on now?

Sado-sama
brainchild81 is almost as biased as Remulous. tongue

brainchild81
laughing Gears likes Sado almost as much as Terry Bogard likes boys.

Sado22
and you say ORE-SAMA has issues!?
well if we all are swinging that way then brain you are rooting for a guy who feels his chest, your fav fighting game character is a redhead guy who wears BONDAGE PANTS and has been chasing after a highschool student's ass for 10 years now.

~Sado
P.S. *bitchslaps shingears for ruining his rep* mad

Sado-sama
laughing Gears likes Sado almost as he much as he likes remy. Fix'd for ya. hug

And don't deny what I said earlier. wink

brainchild81
and you say ORE-SAMA has issues!?
well if we all are swinging that way then brain you are rooting for a guy who feels his chest, your fav fighting game character is a redhead guy who wears BONDAGE PANTS and has been chasing after a highschool student's ass for 10 years now.

~Sado
P.S. *bitchslaps shingears for ruining his rep* mad laughing Ken is married w/kids & doesn't wear bondage pants. Iori's worst feature is that gay ass choker sick

Sado-sama
But, Gouki's bead necklace came down from the heavens, hence why Orochi stands no chance against him homie. laughing

Sado22
Ken? i thought you liked Iori?

Sado-sama
Iori sucks because he JAWBS main...I thought you already knew this. Oh and btw, Ryu would kill Igniz.

Sado22
ryu can split the sea in half, resurrect the dead, shoot beams of fire that killed the people of sodom, can turn water to wine and trains to save us from our sins. laughing

Sado-sama
You're beginning to see the light Sado! I'll tell shin_remy of the good news!!!

brainchild81
Ken? i thought you liked Iori? I do. He & Rock are #2 & #3. Ken gets more pvssy than a maxi pad

Sado-sama
And Ken isn't real. haermm

brainchild81
Sure he is. Don't fall victim to the Man's misinformation. SF is based on a true story mane.

Sado-sama
What's in fact sad is Remulous (now Triple Six) believes that if you try hard enough you can shoot hadoukens in real life. hysterical

brainchild81
You can. If you can't, try harder

Sado-sama
Yes, yes, we can shoot webbing from our wrists too.

Sado22
i shoot white stuff out of my cock after 15 mintues of stroking embarrasment

Sado-sama
We didn't need to know that. mad

Sado22
so you wanted to SEE it? fagtard!

Sado-sama
Go to my site with never before seen pics and canon stories foo! mad

I pity this foo! mad

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>