No f*ckin' way, I just heard the lamest pick up line ever...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
So I'm sitting here as I type this in my film class taking a glance every now and then over my screen to view Aliens and there's this girl on my left, and some other guy on my right. Now, they both share the same lastname, I think it's Anderson or something, not entirely sure.

The guy keeps trying to make eye contact, but he's having a hard time because I keep getting in the way, not on purpose mind you... Soon enough, he gathers up enough nerdlinger-power and uses this pick up line on her:

"Hey baby, wanna keep your lastname?"

Blew my mind. I actually had to hang my head back alittle to laugh. I gave him a look and he replies with:

"Hey, it's true, if she marrys me, we'll both keep our lastnames!"

First off, 'we'll both keep our lastnames'? It's just easier to call them stupid.

Oh and don't look now, but I think the girl on my right is stealing a look at this and perhaps reading of the nerdlingers stupidity. Good for her!

Kevy2007
Your a dumbass

Scythe
Originally posted by Kevy2007
Your a dumbass

Care to elaborate?

Disturbed Angel
Originally posted by Scythe
So I'm sitting here as I type this in my film class taking a glance every now and then over my screen to view Aliens and there's this girl on my left, and some other guy on my right. Now, they both share the same lastname, I think it's Anderson or something, not entirely sure.

The guy keeps trying to make eye contact, but he's having a hard time because I keep getting in the way, not on purpose mind you... Soon enough, he gathers up enough nerdlinger-power and uses this pick up line on her:

Blew my mind. I actually had to hang my head back alittle to laugh. I gave him a look and he replies with:

First off, 'we'll both keep our lastnames'? It's just easier to call them stupid.

Oh and don't look now, but I think the girl on my right is stealing a look at this and perhaps reading of the nerdlingers stupidity. Good for her!
crylaugh

Priceless. laughcry

Violent2Dope

Oh and don't look now, but I think the girl on my right is stealing a look at this and perhaps reading of the nerdlingers stupidity. Good for her! durlaugh

Inspectah Deck

Reverend Axel
Your a dumbass

Scythe
Your a dumbass

Also, "You are a dumbass" or my favorite, "You're a dumbass."

Violent2Dope
Also, "You are a dumbass" or my favorite, "You're a dumbass." ROFL you guys just got grammar owned!

Scythe
How does the blame get placed on me now...? Some dude pulled off a dumb pick up line and I'm a dumbass? Hahahaha!

Reverend Axel
How does the blame get placed on me now...? Some dude pulled off a dumb pick up line and I'm a dumbass? Hahahaha! Its just fun to say, dumbass.

Mairuzu
Did he get the poon?

Scythe
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Its just fun to say, dumbass.

Yeah, you have a point there, I love using that word. I like using the word jackass too. "You jackasses!" It's great!

Originally posted by Mairuzu
Did he get the poon?

Doubt it.

chillmeistergen
Brilliant.

Scythe
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Brilliant.

In a weird kinda way, yeah, I guess it is, but I can't really see how many times it might work.

Mairuzu
Yeah, you have a point there, I love using that word. I like using the word jackass too. "You jackasses!" It's great!

Doubt it.

Sucks for him... at least he gets to keep his last name

Scythe

I'm sure he won't mind that. Hahaha.

Disturbed Angel
laughcry

chillmeistergen
In a weird kinda way, yeah, I guess it is, but I can't really see how many times it might work.

It's like something out of The Office.

Barker
Who the hell even uses pick up lines?

Just introduce yourself.

****ers.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Barker
Who the hell even uses pick up lines?

Just introduce yourself.

****ers.

Don't knock it...

dadudemon

OH AWESOME!!! I am going to have to use that pick up line on my wife....I could probably get in her pants with that!!!!

TEH COOLIES!!!

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by dadudemon
OH AWESOME!!! I am going to have to use that pick up line on my wife....I could probably get in her pants with that!!!!

TEH COOLIES!!!

Nah. Won't work for you.

chillmeistergen
Or she might just surprise you, and say she wants her old one back.

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
ROFL you guys just got grammar owned!

Grammar is an adverb now? confused

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
Grammar is an adverb now? confused ROFL! You just grammar owned me!

dadudemon

laughing

big grin

no expression

sad

cry

crybaby

Mairuzu
laughing

big grin

no expression

sad

cry

crybaby Bipolar much?

MR.Grum

Oh and don't look now, but I think the girl on my right is stealing a look at this and perhaps reading of the nerdlingers stupidity. Good for her! ~seems like an Xyz moment there~

Morning_Glory

Oh and don't look now, but I think the girl on my right is stealing a look at this and perhaps reading of the nerdlingers stupidity. Good for her! Smack them all!

SelphieT

Heeheehee.......

Scythe
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
Smack them all!

I intend to.

dadudemon
Bipolar much?

I thought it was funny but then realized that I was majorly pwned.

SelphieT
I thought it was funny but then realized that I was majorly pwned.

It's okay. You're still awesome in my book. If your wife leaves you, I'll be here to pick up the pieces wink

Scythe
Originally posted by SelphieT
It's okay. You're still awesome in my book. If your wife leaves you, I'll be here to pick up the pieces wink

So when his wife leaves him, she'll make sure to cut him into many pieces??

Disturbed Angel
laughing

big grin

no expression

sad

cry

crybaby
barkslaugh

SelphieT
So when his wife leaves him, she'll make sure to cut him into many pieces??

Yeah maybe, and I will be the one with the rusty needle, and assorted threads smile

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Disturbed Angel
barkslaugh

Sup, DA? How you?

Disturbed Angel
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Sup, DA? How you?
Bored...and somehow in a pissy mood. confused You?

Grinning Goku
Bored. Bored and Bored, boo. Who made you pissed? Point me at 'em!

Disturbed Angel
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Bored. Bored and Bored, boo. Who made you pissed? Point me at 'em!
Haha, my mother. confused And being bored and having no one to talk to isn't really helping much.

Scythe
Haha, my mother. confused And being bored and having no one to talk to isn't really helping much.

You could entertain people with said pick-up line...

Disturbed Angel
You could entertain people with said pick-up line...
Entertain who? confused

Rogue Jedi
Entertain who? confused Did it hurt?

Disturbed Angel
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Did it hurt?
confused Did what hurt? confused

What the f**k?........Are you two playing mind games with me? no expression

Rogue Jedi
confused Did what hurt? confused

What the f**k?........Are you two playing mind games with me? no expression When you fell from heaven, did it hurt? Happy Dance

Disturbed Angel
When you fell from heaven, did it hurt? Happy Dance
eek! Nice one. laughing out loud..........It worked. embarrasment

Rogue Jedi
eek! Nice one. laughing out loud..........It worked. embarrasment you have never heard that one before?

Disturbed Angel
you have never heard that one before?
Yup, but it's never worked from some reaoson. stick out tongue Maybe it's just you. laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
Yup, but it's never worked from some reaoson. stick out tongue Maybe it's just you. laughing out loud could be...... stick out tongue

Disturbed Angel
could be...... stick out tongue
yes

Rogue Jedi
yes I'll just go with it.

Disturbed Angel
I'll just go with it.
big grin

Scythe

Rogue Jedi
... confused

Scythe
Rargh!

Disturbed Angel
messed

Scythe
Gugh!

Disturbed Angel
thumb up

Rogue Jedi
Rargh! woof?

Syren
ermm

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Syren
ermm those pants look great on you....wanna know where'd they look even better? laughing

Disturbed Angel
woof?
Meow. vin

KFox9r9r

I have to agree that was pretty lame, I had a guy try to ask me out once using this one " excuse me ms. can I have a band aid I scratched my knee falling for you"

Disturbed Angel
Originally posted by KFox9r9r
I have to agree that was pretty lame, I had a guy try to ask me out once using this one " excuse me ms. can I have a band aid I scratched my knee falling for you"
Oh, pfft. roll eyes (sarcastic) I'd've shown him to the nearest clinic. doped

Secretus
Originally posted by KFox9r9r

Hahah.

I always liked the "you know what'll look good on you? Me" line.

Slay
It still isn't as bad as: ''It's my AIDS, but it could become your AIDS.''

Shelbert Lemon
Oh dear, thats lame as lame can be.

Secretus
Oh, pfft. roll eyes (sarcastic) I'd've shown him to the nearest clinic. doped

Appropriate place since you also broke his heart. stick out tongue

I know .. I know .. lame.

Disturbed Angel
Originally posted by Secretus
Appropriate place since you also broke his heart. stick out tongue

I know .. I know .. lame.
laughing out loud You're a mystery, you know that? stick out tongue

Maverick2364
That's friggin' hilarious man! laughing out loud

Secretus
laughing out loud You're a mystery, you know that? stick out tongue

For only you to solve. inlove

Disturbed Angel
For only you to solve. inlove
Heh.........confused I'm no Nancy Drew, thanks. stick out tongue

cruel jedi

What the f**k? what kind of chat up line is that no expression

he was probably preparing that for weeks no expression

Rogue Jedi
For only you to solve. inlove thats my pie, byatch.

Disturbed Angel
laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
laughing out loud shifty right?

Disturbed Angel
shifty right?
Yup. yes

Rogue Jedi
Yup. yes mmm....best pie ever..... tongue12

Disturbed Angel
mmm....best pie ever..... tongue12
What flavor? shifty

Rogue Jedi
What flavor? shifty lets see...paradise flavor?

Disturbed Angel
Oh...kay. vin

Kelly_Bean
Your a dumbass
That was rude...

Rogue Jedi
indeed it was.

Scythe
It's alright, it wasn't anything harsh, and we're all entitled to have a say.

Rogue Jedi
wanna touch mah glow stick?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.