Hulk Vs Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fire Ninja
smokin'

vlaaad12345
Black adam shows hulk how to really go on a rampage and then punches hulk in half.

Galan007
BA rips Hulk's face off. 313

Mr.Biscuits
Originally posted by Galan007
Hulk heals and rips BA's Face off...biscuits

Symmetric Chaos

Hulk laughs, grows it back and shoves BA's eyes though the back of his head.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I dont' give BA as many wins as I would Superman. BA's attitude would have him actually trading blows with the HUlk. And You dont' need to give the Hulk any room for amping. BA 6/10.

llagrok
I'd give Adam a slightly bigger majority, though I see where you're coming from.

BA 8.5/10

Kurash
black adam

Soljer
Indeed. Black Adam wouldn't fight nearly as intelligently as Superman would.

If he did, this'd be an utter stomp - CIS holds him back, though.

Black Adam 9/10.

Grinning Goku
BA grabs Hulk's big ass heart out of his chest and eats it before the Hulk can react.

cmack
black adam 6/10 he wins if he ends the fight early before hulk starts getting pissed

Badabing
Okay, I can't even play along with these WW Hulk vs high tier characters with a lot of power, speed, strength, versatility and flight. If Hulk beats Sentry without a load of PIS then I will rethink these threads .

Soljer
Originally posted by Badabing
Okay, I can't even play along with these WW Hulk vs high tier characters with a lot of power, speed, strength, versatility and flight. If Hulk beats Sentry without a load of PIS then I will rethink these threads .

Sentry who can't lift a shield helicarrier?

Sentry who is going to go straight up toe-to-toe and not even try to use speed, or versatility?

Sentry who will probably fight the Hulk on the ground, thus eliminating the flight?

Oh, right - that's where all the PIS comes in. smile.

Badabing
Originally posted by Soljer

Sentry who is going to go straight up toe-to-toe and not even try to use speed, or versatility?

Sentry who will probably fight the Hulk on the ground, thus eliminating the flight?

Oh, right - that's where all the PIS comes in. smile. Sadly yes, that Sentry. sad durfist

Harry Fingerman

Oh, right - that's where all the PIS comes in. smile. Sentry who will still probably win?

Bad Ash231
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/hulknowskyfather.png

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/hulknowskyfather.png Where did that come from?

laughing

strengthkills

Oh, right - that's where all the PIS comes in. smile.

Thats CIS he fought like that in the majority of his fights,and is acceptable in debates.

Slugfest Hulk 10/10.

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
Where did that come from?

laughing

"Marvel Zombies 2" #1

Horrificus
Is Marvel Zombies a decent read?

D-Block
Black Adam FTW

FearOfBlood
WWH beat Black Bolt and he can beat Black Adam.

Black Bolt > Black Adam

WWH 9/10

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
WWH beat Black Bolt and he can beat Black Adam.

Black Bolt > Black Adam

WWH 9/10
black bolt jobbed to wwh,black adam is preety much superman whos willing to kill,he would kill black bolt and wwh.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
black bolt jobbed to wwh,black adam is preety much superman whos willing to kill,he would kill black bolt and wwh.

one of my best friends would say "Only if you write the comic".

vlaaad12345
Right,only if you write the comic would wwh have any chance whatsoever against a near superman level being who has no problem tearing people in half and ripping faces off.

llagrok
one of my best friends would say "Only if you write the comic".

Then he must be Stan Lee.

Because every time he did a comic with Black Bolt and the Hulk, Black Bolt won big grin

Kutulu
Black Adam would normally take a 9/10, but against WWH it's in Hulk's favor: WWH 7/10.

Gecko4lif
bs

Wwh is stronger but not that much stronger

Kutulu
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
bs

Wwh is stronger but not that much stronger

He is leagues stronger and more durable than he used to be. Fact of the matter is that before he was not durable enough to stay conscious through BlackBolt's whisper; now he's durable enough to survive a full blown scream.

Soljer
And Black Adam still takes a healthy majority.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Kutulu
He is leagues stronger and more durable than he used to be. Fact of the matter is that before he was not durable enough to stay conscious through BlackBolt's whisper; now he's durable enough to survive a full blown scream.

A off pannel scream and there is no garuntee it actually hit him

Horrificus
Originally posted by llagrok
Then he must be Stan Lee.

Because every time he did a comic with Black Bolt and the Hulk, Black Bolt won big grin

Yeah, but that doesn't make a blanket statement about all powerful flyers.

BB might just have Hulk's number.

Like Radioactive Man fighting X-Ray or something.

See:

All the Ways Hulk can be defeated...

Hyperion 07
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
A off pannel scream and there is no garuntee it actually hit him We saw it in Iron Man actually. He screamed right in his face. wink

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Hyperion 07
We saw it in Iron Man actually. He screamed right in his face. wink

post the scan and i will concede

Hyperion 07
Coming up.

Hyperion 07
Concede away.

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/81/66449034de6.th.jpg

Galan007
Originally posted by Mr.Biscuits
Hulk heals and rips BA's Face off...biscuits
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Hulk laughs, grows it back and shoves BA's eyes though the back of his head. Nah... 131fist

Originally posted by Horrificus
Is Marvel Zombies a decent read? Yes.

Hyperion 07
Nah... 131fist

Yes.

Indubitably. smokin'

Tony Stark
And Black Adam still takes a healthy majority.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Not a chance in HELL.

BA would get liquified against HERC, Namor, IM, Wonder Man... Regular HULK took them all.

0/10 BA beats WWH

cool

Hyperion 07
Originally posted by Tony Stark
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Not a chance in HELL.

BA would get liquified against HERC, Namor, IM, Wonder Man... Regular HULK took them all.

0/10 BA beats WWH

cool I was once told you were very knowledgeable about comics. How wrong they were.

Galan007
I was once told you were very knowledgeable about comics. How wrong they were. laughing

thumb up

Hyperion 07
laughing

thumb up big grin

Tony Stark
I was once told you were very knowledgeable about comics. How wrong they were.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

They were right, and you are at this time per that remark wrong... So let me get this straight... Your saying that Black Adam can beat a team of Hercules, Namor, Wonder Man and Iron Man at the same time?

Please correct me if what I'm saying your saying is wrong.

smokin'

Estacado
roll eyes (sarcastic)

They were right, and you are at this time per that remark wrong... So let me get this straight... Your saying that Black Adam can beat a team of Hercules, Namor, Wonder Man and Iron Man at the same time?

smokin'
How about you go and read World War 3?

Galan007
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Please correct me if what I'm saying your saying is wrong. BA has beaten numerous teams of characters who are far more powerful then the punks you listed. srsly

*Referencing the entire WWIII incident*

Hyperion 07
roll eyes (sarcastic)

smokin'

No. They were wrong. Incredibly wrong.

The only thing more wrong than they're opinions on you is the fact that the government didn't make your parents wear a condom or use some other type of protection.

That was a low blow I know. Sorry. sad

FearOfBlood
roll eyes (sarcastic)

smokin'

KMC Black Adam could embarrasment
KMC Hulk could not roll eyes (sarcastic)

In comics only the hulk did it.

Estacado

Then go read WW 3 you moron.

CaptainStoic
roll eyes (sarcastic)

smokin'

And, Dr. Leonard Samson

nvrbeenwthagirl

Um, WTF.

Fire Ninja

WWH 9/10

Except this isn't WWH. erm

Tony Stark
No. They were wrong. Incredibly wrong.

The only thing more wrong than they're opinions on you is the fact that the government didn't make your parents wear a condom or use some other type of protection.

That was a low blow I know. Sorry. sad

stick out tongue

Not as low as the blow your sister and mother gave me last night... Balls across the nose...Oooooooooox2

wink

Hyperion 07
stick out tongue

Not as low as the blow your sister and mother gave me last night... Balls across the nose...Oooooooooox2

wink The fact that my sister is four, don't blame me for WTFing.

Now lets end this before you lose track of the many ownings you would have recieved. smile

Symmetric Chaos
The fact that my sister is four

I was going to give this a "droolio" but upon consideration it seems as though it would be in rather bad taste.

Gecko4lif
I was going to give this a "droolio" but upon consideration it seems as though it would be in rather bad taste.
Congradulations you have just gain +1 Pedopoints

Once you reach 10 Pedobear will come give you your reward wink

Hyperion 07
I was going to give this a "droolio" but upon consideration it seems as though it would be in rather bad taste. Agreed. smile

Thinking things through, if only more people were like you on here. thumb up

Harry Fingerman
Agreed. smile

Thinking things through, if only more people were like you on here. thumb up Thinking about inserting a drool smile to the thought of 4 year olds?

Ya, I wish more people were like him as well...

Hyperion 07
Thinking about inserting a drool smile to the thought of 4 year olds?

Ya, I wish more people were like him as well... Good point.

But my meaning was that he THOUGHT bout his actions.

The rest was a tut tut moment. A good slapping he needs. ninja

Symmetric Chaos
Thinking about inserting a drool smile to the thought of 4 year olds?

Wierdo no expression

Horrificus
... anyway...

It's funny. if Black Bolt was screaming in that scan, going for full power, how come Hulk's clothes didn't even get damaged?

Tony Stark
The fact that my sister is four, don't blame me for WTFing.

Now lets end this before you lose track of the many ownings you would have recieved. smile

roll eyes (sarcastic)

A. You started the trash throwing i retorted.

B. Against the workings of a talentless hack as yourself...BAH! Bring some friends.

wink

TricksterPriest
... anyway...

It's funny. if Black Bolt was screaming in that scan, going for full power, how come Hulk's clothes didn't even get damaged?

Alien materials? shrug It's a well established fact that Hulk's pants are indestructible. So we have to assume his gladiator gear is extended the same consideration. big grin

Accel
Clothes never really made a whole lot of sense with Hulk. When the Maestro regenerated from basically nothing, he somehow came back wearing all his garment of clothing. Then there's recently when Hulk was merged into solid ground by Shadowcat and his metal sleeve was undamaged.

And of course there's just about every time Hulk turns back into Banner when a pair of glasses would appear out of no where on his face.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Alien materials? shrug It's a well established fact that Hulk's pants are indestructible.

Actually they were destroyed by a giant robot just prior to him being shot into space IIRC.

Hyperion 07
roll eyes (sarcastic)

A. You started the trash throwing i retorted.

B. Against the workings of a talentless hack as yourself...BAH! Bring some friends.

wink laughing out loud

Horrificus
I believe that I have just proved BB did not utilize his full power.

Um, the "indestructible pants" argument is a lame one, I'm afraid.

But, feel free to create a thread with that title.

The problem is, it would mean that everything he was wearing is totally indestructible. Which, just ain't so.

Kutulu

The problem is, it would mean that everything he was wearing is totally indestructible. Which, just ain't so.

Hulk was shredded down to just bones before, and regrew his pants back when he reconstructed his body.

Kutulu

You didn't prove anything. Hulk's garb always comes back with him, it's been an established fact. Just like Superman's suit stays on after flying in the middle of the sun, and Wonder Woman's top never slips down a couple inches when she's exerting herself at superspeed (wardrobe incident).

It's comic book physics, and thus you cannot use it as a valid argument of damage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.