What is everyone doing for Halloween?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ADarksideJedi
I am going to a party and handing out candy to the kids.Any teens that come over to my house wil not get any candy inless they make up something creative abou what they are wearing.If not then no candy.
What are you guys doing for Halloween?jm smile

Grinning Goku
I'll be putting razor blades in my homemade candies. Make sure you come by.

SelphieT
I don't know what kind of costume I'm going to wear yet, but I am going to a Rocky Horror Picture Show showing smile

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by SelphieT
I don't know what kind of costume I'm going to wear yet, but I am going to a Rocky Horror Picture Show showing smile Watching it performed or at a movie theater?

Violent2Dope
Dressing up like an undead clown for one, and ICP clown. 313

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by Grinning Goku

No promblem! roll eyes (sarcastic) wink jm

SelphieT
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Watching it performed or at a movie theater?

I believe it's performed. I don't know how they do it here in Vermont, but where I'm from, they played the movie in the background, while people performed it as well.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
kbean I'll be sure and drop by! I love cutting my mouth open on candy!

I'll be sitting right here at the computer desk and listening to the door get knocked on or doorbell get rang from the living room and listen to my parents hand out candy. That's what I did last year, that's what I'm doing THIS year!!!! w00t

Reverend Axel
I believe it's performed. I don't know how they do it here in Vermont, but where I'm from, they played the movie in the background, while people performed it as well. Oh, thats sweet. We either have actors perform it at this place called The Barn Theater, or I go downtown dressed in Brad clothing and watch the movie.

chillmeistergen
Getting drunk and stoned, then going to a halloween party, where I'll proceed to get more drunk.

Grinning Goku
Oh, thats sweet. We either have actors perform it at this place called The Barn Theater, or I go downtown dressed in Brad clothing and watch the movie.

What, no ****?

Lana
One of my friends is having a party...I don't think I'll have the time and money to make the costume I wanted to, so I'll be wearing one I made earlier in the year.

SelphieT
Oh, thats sweet. We either have actors perform it at this place called The Barn Theater, or I go downtown dressed in Brad clothing and watch the movie.

Hehehe, Brad Majors: Ass hole!

If I had outfits for them, I'd go as either.......shit, any of the girls or Frankenfurter.

Magenta's outfit is the hottest obviously, but I'd make a better Columbia.

Reverend Axel
Hehehe, Brad Majors: Ass hole!

If I had outfits for them, I'd go as either.......shit, any of the girls or Frankenfurter.

Magenta's outfit is the hottest obviously, but I'd make a better Columbia. Plus, you get to wear a sparkley tophoat yes

SelphieT
Plus, you get to wear a sparkley tophoat yes

Yeah, and scream like a betch non-stop.

chillmeistergen
My best mate's uncle wrote and appeared in The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Reverend Axel
Yeah, and scream like a betch non-stop. and fall in love with meatloaf haermm

SelphieT
and fall in love with meatloaf haermm

Hmm.......however..... Frankenfurter has the coolest pair of high heels in the world.......

Originally posted by chillmeistergen
My best mate's uncle wrote and appeared in The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Really? eek! That's neat! .......Richard O'Brien?

Reverend Axel
Hmm.......however..... Frankenfurter has the coolest pair of high heels in the world.......

Really? eek! That's neat! .......Richard O'Brien? Yeah, i'll never dress up as him again. Killed my whole lower body

chillmeistergen

Really? eek! That's neat! .......Richard O'Brien?

Yeah, he's an absolute nut apparently. Was genius on Crystal Maze though, I've never really been a Rocky Horror fan.

SelphieT
Yeah, i'll never dress up as him again. Killed my whole lower body

You wore high heels? That tall!?

Heehee, you so cute Da Rev smile

SelphieT
Yeah, he's an absolute nut apparently. Was genius on Crystal Maze though, I've never really been a Rocky Horror fan.

Wow, that's so cool! I'd love to meet him. Crystal Maze you say? I'll have to check it out.

Reverend Axel
You wore high heels? That tall!?

Heehee, you so cute Da Rev smile Not THAT tall, but they were taller than any guy should ever wear. Taller than any girl should ever wear. Tim Curry is honestly the only man that could pull it off. Which he did, perfectly.

SelphieT
Not THAT tall, but they were taller than any guy should ever wear. Taller than any girl should ever wear. Tim Curry is honestly the only man that could pull it off. Which he did, perfectly.

AND he was running in them, insane! Gosh..... I never thought I'd ever love a transvestite, from transexual, transelvania.....hu ha.

Reverend Axel
AND he was running in them, insane! Gosh..... I never thought I'd ever love a transvestite, from transexual, transelvania.....hu ha. Now, you're flat out turning me on.

SelphieT
Now, you're flat out turning me on.

Why don't you, stay for the night? Or maybe a bite?

Reverend Axel
Why don't you, stay for the night? Or maybe a bite? Yep, thats it. There it is. Now you've done it.

SelphieT
Yep, thats it. There it is. Now you've done it.

I've been making a man...... with blonde hair and a tan.... and he's good for relieving my *looks at you* tension.

Reverend Axel
I've been making a man...... with blonde hair and a tan.... and he's good for relieving my *looks at you* tension. laughing Thanks for that.

Scythe
I'm dressin' up as Strife, The Mutilator Of Dreams and hangin' out with friends as well as playing show that night.

ADarksideJedi
What is playing show goat devil?jm

Bardock42
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
I am going to a party and handing out candy to the kids.Any teens that come over to my house wil not get any candy inless they make up something creative abou what they are wearing.If not then no candy.
What are you guys doing for Halloween?jm smile http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/1053/1053_01.asp

Rogue Jedi
working, although my boss said we could dress up......

Shelbert Lemon
GOing to a Halloween party the 27th (still need a costume for it) ... and handing out candy on the 31st.

Rogue Jedi
I thought I'd borrow my sis's wardrobe and dress as a woman.

Secretus
Getting drunk and proceed to get more drunk.

Piggle Humsy
I'm doing nothing! eek!

as is what happens every year.

Probably won't even buy candy to hand out this year as we bought loads last year and nobody knocked ermm

Stupid british kids disgustfist

cruel jedi

nothing at all no expression

Reverend Axel
I probably wont do anything either. Since there is good TV on that night, I will be watching all of it. Especially the Ghost Hunters live investigation at Waveryly Hills Sanitarium

The Grey Fox

Scaring the crap out of little kids in my V for Vendetta mask.

Tattoo
I'm doing nothing. smile

SelphieT
Originally posted by Tattoo
I'm doing nothing. smile

Really? You seem to me like the type of person who'd sit on their porch, eating Halloween candy out of a huge bowl, and ignoring all the little kids that came by asking for candy. You just keep eating it.

Kelly_Bean
If it were up to me I'd dress up as Michael Myers and walk down the street with a bloody knife in my hand...cry But I can't!

Tattoo
Really? You seem to me like the type of person who'd sit on their porch, eating Halloween candy out of a huge bowl, and ignoring all the little kids that came by asking for candy. You just keep eating it.

Our town doesn't do door to door trick or treating.

They have what's called "Trunk or Treat", everyone drives to the local fairgrounds and they park in a big circle and you have your trunk full of candy and decorated for Halloween. Makes it go faster, safer, etc. Keeps the community close knit and they do games and live bands during all this.

And I'm not a jerk who would do that in the first place, thanks for thinking that about me. smile

SelphieT
Originally posted by Tattoo
Our town doesn't do door to door trick or treating.

They have what's called "Trunk or Treat", everyone drives to the local fairgrounds and they park in a big circle and you have your trunk full of candy and decorated for Halloween. Makes it go faster, safer, etc. Keeps the community close knit and they do games and live bands during all this.

And I'm not a jerk who would do that in the first place, thanks for thinking that about me. smile

No no no, I didn't mean for that to sound mean, I just thought it was funny smile

Sol Valentine
Punch children in the face in a Freddy Kreuger mask and steal their candy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.