Love & Lies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr.Murder27
Have you ever been in a situation where you had a girlfriend or boyfriend and u did not want to go out with them? Have you told them a lie to get out of a relationship?

Disturbed Angel
Originally posted by Mr.Murder27
Have you ever been in a situation where you had a girlfriend or boyfriend and u did not want to go out with them? Have you told them a lie to get out of a relationship?
So how the hell would you have ended up in the relationship in the first place?

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Disturbed Angel
So how the hell would you have ended up in the relationship in the first place? laughing out loud laughing

Mairuzu
Do you mean, not go out with them anymore?

Mr.Murder27
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Do you mean, not go out with them anymore?

yes.

Rogue Jedi
Sometimes a relationship is going well, and then one of the two people involved has a change of heart. It is very easy to allow yourself to lie and let the relationship rot from within instead of being truthful with your partner.

Most people who do this, who lie to get out of the relationship, they are young and not fully experienced in the ways of relationships. It's hard to deal with initially when they do this, but easy to forgive.

Mr.Murder27
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Sometimes a relationship is going well, and then one of the two people involved has a change of heart. It is very easy to allow yourself to lie and let the relationship rot from within instead of being truthful with your partner.

Most people who do this, who lie to get out of the relationship, they are young and not fully experienced in the ways of relationships. It's hard to deal with initially when they do this, but easy to forgive.

I have done the same. Yes im young and inexperienced. I was going to let the relationship go to hell but I had to do something to get rid off it.
Im only 14 and I did that today.

Rogue Jedi
thats understandable for someone like you, but for someone say, like me? inexcusable.

Shelbert Lemon
Have you ever been in a situation where you had a girlfriend or boyfriend and u did not want to go out with them? Have you told them a lie to get out of a relationship? No. There is nothing wrong with wanting out of a relationship. Its better to let the person go if your heart isnt in it. I think its important to be true to yourself and be honest to the person you are breaking up with.

Lies and deciet only make you less of a person.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
No. There is nothing wrong with wanting out of a relationship. Its better to let the person go if your heart isnt in it. I think its important to be true to yourself and be honest to the person you are breaking up with.

Lies and deciet only make you less of a person.

Sadly, there are a lot of people like that in the world

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Sadly, there are a lot of people like that in the world Yes, There are but I think there are as many good people too. You just dont hear about them as much.
Ive had a 'bad person moment' but I lived and learned.

Mairuzu
So far, all of mine have been like that... patience

DigiMark007
I'm torn with a girl right now because she seems great, but I'm not a fan of distance things, and she lives over an hour away. Nothing much has happened yet, but it's a bit frustrating to realize that that hurdle will need to be overcome.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I'm torn with a girl right now because she seems great, but I'm not a fan of distance things, and she lives over an hour away. Nothing much has happened yet, but it's a bit frustrating to realize that that hurdle will need to be overcome.

Had one of those, if shes not worth the gas money, break it off

KFox9r9r
no I usaully tell people like it is

lord xyz
Maybe they're afraid something will ruin the relationship...That is probably worse.

SelphieT
I never date someone I don't like. That's just foolish.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon

Lies and deciet only make you less of a person. yes

DARKLORDCAEDUS

Yes I have.

MR.Grum
Have you ever been in a situation where you had a girlfriend or boyfriend and u did not want to go out with them? Have you told them a lie to get out of a relationship? lmaono comment

Reverend Axel
No.

Storm
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Rejection is better than regret. I wouldn' t want to ponder about what could have been.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Syren
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

Spoken like someone who knows their stuff petpet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.