Movies u would die in?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zbucsz
I would die in any movie wit zombie's cuz thats my wrost fear and i would just let them bite me

Mr.Murder27
Zombies in Resident evil would be easy to kill but zombies in movies like 28 days later and dawn of the dead would be hard to survive in since the zombies can run fast.

I might die in a film like freddy Krueger or Jason. I surely wouldn't survive against those fast zombies thats for sure.

But if I died in a movie I'd die to save a HOT girl that isn't a b*tch.

steverules
yeah those zombies are tough bt I reckon the ones in Return of the living dead are worse cause even if you shoot them in the head they don't die like the ones in 28 days later and all those other zombie movies...I'd die in return of the living dead, nightmare on elm street and hellraiser

D-Wag
I'd die in the Grudge...and so would everyone else, theres no getting away from the grudge...she'll find you.

SelphieT
Um, if I turned into a vampire/werewolf/zombie, of course I'd die, someone would have to kill me just because.

However....

I'd probably die in a zombie movie, no matter if they were slow or fast. The depression would kill me, even though I'd probably be the most mentally strong. Tis weird.

zbucsz
also i would die in a saw movie cuz the puzzle's who be too hard for me and be like F*** it

joshb
i would die in a saw movie too, unless i was lucky like amanda (i think) cutt open some one elses body to save her self. i couldnt hurt my self (too badly) to escape.

WrathfulDwarf
For me a Cannibal movie.

At least I know they'll get indigestion from me.

Big Sexy
Evil Dead. That would suck so much

SpiderGauntlet
Saw I would be f***** it's too horrific to imagine myself in such a position. If only I was masochist.

zbucsz
evil dead is that the movie wit the zombie bady?

SelphieT
Originally posted by zbucsz
evil dead is that the movie wit the zombie bady?

No. Do you mean "baby"?

If so, you are probably thinking of the remake of Dawn of the Dead.

ragesRemorse
i would die in any movie situation that requires me to run. Everyone in movies can run a marathon and are not even winded.

zbucsz
nvm im thinking of dead alive

The_Dormouse
Yeah, I'm a fatass on the inside... so any movie that required me to run a lot would have me beat instantaneously.

apoc001
Well, I wouldn't die in a zombie movie, because I would have the brains to loot a sporting store and get OUT OF THE CITY and camp at some farmhouse just outside of town. I couldn't die in a Jason movie, because when I hear a strange sound I don't call out, "Billy?" or brush it off as a practical joke; I turn on the light. As for Saw, I might die, but that would depend on the weakness Jigsaw tried to exploit. Freddy could kill me, though. Aliens may have a chance, unless, of course, they're as stupid as the ones in Signs or War of the Worlds, invading planets that are completely unsafe for them. I would definitely die in an Evil Dead movie, though; shifts in reality always throw me off-balance. You know how it is...

Jason_Krueger
I would kill myself if I was in the situation the characters faced in Open Water (though its not really a horror film)....being in a body of water, aside from a pool, where I cannot touch the bottom or know whats lurking under me....really scares the sh*t outta me

also freddy would kill me in like 2 seconds cuz who can fight sleep for days at a time?....nobody can!

Pandemoniac
Freddy would own my hiny, as I just love to sleep.

zbucsz
i think i got a good chance to beat freddy, i mean he's in my dream i can control it like i would just turn him into a slug and pour salt on him but he does shit that ****s wit my mind r.i.p.

jason ill throw him in a kiddy pool and laugh

2D_MASTER
I'd get slaughtered in almost any movie, luckily I am not black (which is a big no no in horror films).

magic_hate_ball
scanners! fear

Vladimir
i d die in a chainsaw movie...texas chainsaw massacre..be the first to go prolly..

SelphieT
Originally posted by magic_hate_ball
scanners! fear

Yeah, my head would explode a million times.

faraday
I would wanna die in... Underworld lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.