All the ways that the Hulk can be Defeated, and by Whom...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Horrificus
That's right. It's simple.
For example-

1. Hyperion attacks Hulk from behind, and either carries the Hulk into the Sun, or just gets out of Earth orbit, and throws Hulk into the Sun, where he either breaks down completely, into his component atoms, or he spends eternity breaking down, burning up, and partially healing in the furnace of our Sun.

or

2. Professor X fries the Hulk's mind into nothing. If somebody says he can't, I counter with, "Professor X and a bunch of his psychic pals, fry Hulk's brain into nothing."

Soljer
Uhhhh....

durno

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Horrificus
2. Professor X fries the Hulk's mind into nothing. If somebody says he can't, I counter with, "Professor X and a bunch of his psychic pals, fry Hulk's brain into nothing."

hulk doesnt need a brain to function

Galan007
Any character with even moderate control over molecules/atoms/matter, should be able to pwn Hulk.

Hyperion 07
That's right. It's simple.
For example-

1. Hyperion attacks Hulk from behind, and either carries the Hulk into the Sun, or just gets out of Earth orbit, and throws Hulk into the Sun, where he either breaks down completely, into his component atoms, or he spends eternity breaking down, burning up, and partially healing in the furnace of our Sun.

or

Hyperion wouldn't have to come from behind.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Hyperion 07
Hyperion wouldn't have to come from behind.

i 2nd that. cool

Hyperion 07
Originally posted by SevenShackles
i 2nd that. cool thumb up

Kutulu

During WWH he already resisted both Professor Xavier and Emma Frost... who are these psychic pals you speak of?

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Kutulu
During WWH he already resisted both Professor Xavier and Emma Frost... who are these psychic pals you speak of?

come on brotha! tellin me you dont know of miss Cleo by now?
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/7596/cleold8.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
"sighs" So many characters, so many ways, so lil time.

Gecko4lif
the flash beats hi moleucules into different dimensions

Utrigita

Emma Frost never attacked Hulk with phychic did she, and Charlotte Debel has shown that Emma should easily be capable of immobiblishing WWH without comming anywhere near to his brain.

As for Me IMO strange could use his power to freeze time and then teleport Hulk into strange ore just keep his distance and use long range spells that would be capable of sooner ore later bringing him down.

Endless Mike
Squirrel Girl beats him off - panel

Kurash
batkick to the face, or a web ball to the nuts

Kutulu
In these forums, Hulk could get beaten by a 3 year old with a stick. In the actual comics themselves, it would require much more.

People in these forums still think that characters Hulk has already beaten would win against him if they fought. laughing

Good thing I can actually look at the physical comic and saw that Hulk beat Blackbolt, not the other way around. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soljer
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Squirrel Girl beats him off

What is wrong with you?!

mad.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Soljer
What is wrong with you?!

mad.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

FearOfBlood
The Only way to beat the hulk is putting him into a KMC debate. He'll lose badly.

FearOfBlood
In these forums, Hulk could get beaten by a 3 year old with a stick. In the actual comics themselves, it would require much more.

People in these forums still think that characters Hulk has already beaten would win against him if they fought. laughing

Good thing I can actually look at the physical comic and saw that Hulk beat Blackbolt, not the other way around. roll eyes (sarcastic)

yes

FearOfBlood

You're wasting your time. Most important thing are comics. I don't care if haters lie to themselves.

Bouboumaster
Silver Surfer via matter manipulation. He reverts him to Banner, and bite him to death. Yeah. Bite.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Silver Surfer via matter manipulation. He reverts him to Banner, and bite him to death. Yeah. Bite.

Too bad Hulk resists matter manipulation. Like the time someone tried to shrink him down, and he just grew right back up again to normal size. Or when someone tried to turn him to glass, etc..

Kurash

well at least youve got fearofblood agreeing with you thumb up

you two are some of the smartest guys on the forum! dur

Kutulu
Originally posted by Kurash
well at least youve got fearofblood agreeing with you thumb up

you two are some of the smartest guys on the forum! dur

crazyeyes

tjcoady
Umar takes him down, loving style.

anyone who has read the giffen/dematteis defenders mini knows what I mean.

pr1983
spite thread...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.