Would anyone like to trade climates?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kelly_Bean
It goes from being in the 80's and 90's one day, to in the 70's the next, and then the next day it goes to the 50's and 60's and it's been like that and will only continue to get worse. This will be the 18th fall and winter I've lived through and I still continue to want it to be summer year-round.

Anyone who lives in a warmer climate wanna trade? stick out tongue

It's not exactly fun to go from wearing shorts one day to bundling up under about 400 layers the next. I'm nearly frozen right now!

Lana
That's absolutely normal where I live.

Sunday it was 90. Yesterday it was 45.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
It goes from being in the 80's and 90's one day, to in the 70's the next, and then the next day it goes to the 50's and 60's and it's been like that and will only continue to get worse. This will be the 18th fall and winter I've lived through and I still continue to want it to be summer year-round.

Anyone who lives in a warmer climate wanna trade? stick out tongue

It's not exactly fun to go from wearing shorts one day to bundling up under about 400 layers the next. I'm nearly frozen right now! you can have Houston any time you want.

Mr. Bacon
same here

the welsh one
try living in wales

my feet are hurting me

Mr. Bacon
was 85 this past weekend, 55 now

Secretus
Same shit here, temp's all over the place.

Cold today

Blax_Hydralisk
It's perfect here in California, or at least San Francisco.

So neg.

Rogue Jedi
I need to kill a bear and wear it's fur.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
you can have Houston any time you want.
Board the plane, buttercup! I'll be at the airport soon to trade.

the welsh one
id trade for any american climate

you guys dont really know what freezing is

Mairuzu
How exactly does this work

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by the welsh one

I wanna go warmer, NOT colder! kbean
Originally posted by Mairuzu
How exactly does this work
Poop?

Rogue Jedi
Board the plane, buttercup! I'll be at the airport soon to trade. well, if I didnt have a new potential roommate I would.

Lana
Originally posted by the welsh one

I'm pretty sure it gets a lot colder in most of the US than it does in Wales ermm

Reverend Axel
**** summer.

Kram3r
What the ****? Use Celsius bitches, so I ****ing know what you're going on about. haermm

Reverend Axel
**** you.

Kelly_Bean
well, if I didnt have a new potential roommate I would.
Psh...that doesn't matter. I'll take care of them!

Mairuzu
I love the cold weather... winter is pretty much the best season ever

Rogue Jedi
Psh...that doesn't matter. I'll take care of them! Its a bitchin two bedroom condo, I think not, Beaner. Plus she is my coworker, so if I back out...you know.

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Kram3r
What the ****? Use Celsius bitches, so I ****ing know what you're going on about. haermm Learn Fahrenheit if you wanna come to the states. stick out tongue

Im in North Las Vegas and its been running upper 70's to mid/upper 80's for a little while now. I only wished it would rain more.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
**** you.

No, **** you for using a ****ing system that doesn't make ****ing sense.

Rogue Jedi
you ****ing ****s, watch your ****ing language. ****.

Röland
Al Gore said this would happen! haermm

Reverend Axel
No, **** you for using a ****ing system that doesn't make ****ing sense. How doesn't it make any ****ing sense. 1=1

not 1=2.3818391381083 or whatever the **** it is. I don't ****ing know. I'm probably making myself look like a ****ing dumb ****. I'm going to the ****ing store.

Kramer, die.

Lana

No, winter sucks.

Kelly_Bean
Not in my opinion! Good Gosh, my fingers are locking up just trying to type!
Its a bitchin two bedroom condo, I think not, Beaner. Plus she is my coworker, so if I back out...you know.
What a user you are! kbean I'm telling!

Kram3r
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
Learn Fahrenheit if you wanna come to the states. stick out tongue

haermm

I'm never changing from the metric system and I'm spelling my words with U's. haermm

I mean seriously, color? What the hell? haermm

I'll be there in person to complain a couple of days after Xmas. 131wank

Rogue Jedi
Not in my opinion! Good Gosh, my fingers are locking up just trying to type!

What a user you are! kbean I'm telling! plus she's HOT......kidding.

Shelbert Lemon
haermm

I'm never changing from the metric system and I'm spelling my words with U's. haermm

I mean seriously, color? What the hell? haermm

I'll be there in person to complain a couple of days after Xmas. 131wank You're silly. laughing out loud

Anyways.. here.. for you.. or anyone else curious...

Fahrenheit to Celsius Converter

http://www.wbuf.noaa.gov/tempfc.htm

Kelly_Bean
plus she's HOT......kidding.
Lies, ALL Lies! schmoll

Sir you should be slapped!

Kram3r
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
How doesn't it make any ****ing sense. 1=1

not 1=2.3818391381083 or whatever the **** it is. I don't ****ing know. I'm probably making myself look like a ****ing dumb ****. I'm going to the ****ing store.

Kramer, die.

What the **** are you talking about, you stupid ****? 0 degrees in Celsius is when it starts to snow, water also freezes, 100 degrees is when water boils, it's a simple ****ing system. haermm

You work your way up by one. so 30-35 degrees in Australia and in Europe, so basically most parts of the world except America, that temperature is pretty ****ing hot. haermm

Kram3r
You're silly. laughing out loud

Anyways.. here.. for you.. or anyone else curious...

Fahrenheit to Celsius Converter

http://www.wbuf.noaa.gov/tempfc.htm

Thanks doll. 13

Rogue Jedi
Lies, ALL Lies! schmoll

Sir you should be slapped! its actually a good deal, 250 a month plus half utilities. she's thinking it over right now.

Lana
What the **** are you talking about, you stupid ****? 0 degrees in Celsius is when it starts to snow, water also freezes, 100 degrees is when water boils, it's a simple ****ing system. haermm

You work your way up by one. so 30-35 degrees in Australia and in Europe, so basically most parts of the world except America, that temperature is pretty ****ing hot. haermm

England uses both systems stick out tongue

Shelbert Lemon
Thanks doll. 13 You're welcome.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Lana
England uses both systems stick out tongue

Can always count on Lana to fix the smallest inaccuracy. stick out tongue

Celsius still pwns Fahrenheit . haermm

Kelly_Bean
its actually a good deal, 250 a month plus half utilities. she's thinking it over right now.
Decent! Everything here is 300+ unless you want a piece of shit.

Rogue Jedi
Decent! Everything here is 300+ unless you want a piece of shit. really nice part of town too.

Kelly_Bean
really nice part of town too.
I can't wait to get a place of my own..erm Not many places around here are open to pets though..

Rogue Jedi
I can't wait to get a place of my own..erm Not many places around here are open to pets though.. thats another thing, she owns it and is cool with me having a german shepherd puppy. smile

Kram3r
Lol, your rent is nothing. Try renting in Sydney. Looking at least like $800 a month just for rent alone. That's for like a place that's MAYBE half decent. Anything lower than that you're waaaaay out in the middle of nowhere that it's like not even worth renting.

Rogue Jedi
Lol, your rent is nothing. Try renting in Sydney. Looking at least like $800 a month just for rent alone. That's for like a place that's MAYBE half decent. Anything lower than that you're waaaaay out in the middle of nowhere that it's like not even worth renting. your skirt is riding up..... stick out tongue

Kelly_Bean
Well my uncle has a pitbull in an apartment up town and other people in the same apartments have pets too so I'd say I'll just end up taking my animals whether anyone likes it or not.

Rogue Jedi
git er done, girlie.

Kelly_Bean
w00t You betcha!

Shelbert Lemon
Lol, your rent is nothing. Try renting in Sydney. Looking at least like $800 a month just for rent alone. That's for like a place that's MAYBE half decent. Anything lower than that you're waaaaay out in the middle of nowhere that it's like not even worth renting. That is pretty normal really if you want a half way decent place. When I was NC and here in NV.. its more like $1200+ for something in a decent neighborhood and well maintained.

Rogue Jedi
w00t You betcha! cool

Kram3r
That is pretty normal really if you want a half way decent place. When I was NC and here in NV.. its more like $1200+ for something in a decent neighborhood and well maintained.

Half decent means that it has a two rooms and running water, really. haermm

I think I heard recently that the average apartment is like $1000 or something and that it's rising at like 100 something dollar a year or something?

I mean I know Sydney isn't as expensive as some places in the US but it's becoming more and more notorious for becoming one of the most expensive in the world.

Shelbert Lemon
Half decent means that it has a two rooms and running water, really. haermm

I think I heard recently that the average apartment is like $1000 or something and that it's rising at like 100 something dollar a year or something?

I mean I know Sydney isn't as expensive as some places in the US but it's becoming more and more notorious for becoming one of the most expensive in the world. laughing out loud ...half decent...no joke.

I think it averages out in some places though as cost of living and wages tend to fluctuate together.

Kram3r
laughing out loud ...half decent...no joke.

I think it averages out in some places though as cost of living and wages tend to fluctuate together.

Yeah, we're technically use to living every expensively. That's why when I import from the States and even with you having the stronger dollar, it's still cheaper than buying it in the stores. laughing out loud

Shelbert Lemon
Yeah, we're technically use to living every expensively. That's why when I import from the States and even with you having the stronger dollar, it's still cheaper than buying it in the stores. laughing out loud That reminded me of went I went to England. $106 turned into 51 pounds. Yeah, that was great. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.