Green Lantern for a day!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
OK so you've been giving a Green Lantern ring straight from the DCU. Fully charged and ready to go but since your not in the DCU and your here in our reality you have no way to recharge it. What would you do as a Green Lantern for a day?

Endless Mike
Blow up the earth

llagrok
I'd use my willpower to recreate the Sentral OA thingie.

Erik-Lensherr
Too bad in a day you wouldn't really be experienced enough to do any of those .

Galan007
In the 'real world' I'd make myself rich.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Galan007
In the 'real world' I'd make myself rich. yep. and maybe use it to impress some chicks.

Soljer
No one here would be capable of making the ring spark.

But, assuming I could, I'd use a combination of the Ring's encyclopedic knowledge of DC races and Superheroes to give myself other powers.

Since this is real-world, I wouldn't have to worry about Kryptonite. shifty.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Soljer

I'm of the mind that this is false. Comic book people have powers and abilities we could never hope to replicate, but does that also apply to their very emotions and the makeup of their character? I realize it requires practice, so I'm not saying we'd be a legit GLs on Day 1. But not a spark?! Come on.

Soljer
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I'm of the mind that this is false. Comic book people have powers and abilities we could never hope to replicate, but does that also apply to their very emotions and the makeup of their character? I realize it requires practice, so I'm not saying we'd be a legit GLs on Day 1. But not a spark?! Come on.

Okay.

You could make it spark.

roll eyes (sarcastic).

Hyperion 07
Originally posted by masterbruce
yep. and maybe use it to impress some chicks. Your other tactics failed. no expression stick out tongue

Erik-Lensherr
Okay.

You could make it spark.

roll eyes (sarcastic).

laughing

masterbruce
that's ludicrous...

with my intellect and willpower, I would make Hal look like a rookie within a week...I would do things with the ring that he'd never even dreamed of!

lando005
hmmm fully charged huh.... i would use it sparingly to make it last longer than a day... probably use it to get women maybe repair the ozone layer.

Galan007
that's ludicrous...

with my intellect and willpower, I would make Hal look like a rookie within a week...I would do things with the ring that he'd never even dreamed of! I don't think Soljer took your god-like intellect into account. srsly

Hyperion 07
that's ludicrous...

with my intellect and willpower, I would make Hal look like a rookie within a week...I would do things with the ring that he'd never even dreamed of! no expression

I am putting that in my profile.

Validus
Originally posted by Hyperion 07
no expression

I am putting that in my profile.
Please don't. The last thing we need is an archive of masterbruce quotes.

lando005
if i could figure it out.... i'ld merge with it

Hyperion 07
Originally posted by Validus
Please don't. The last thing we need is an archive of masterbruce quotes. I'm sorry but that one needs to be remembered. laughing out loud

zbucsz
make a vida clone and have sex wit it

lando005
Originally posted by zbucsz
make a vida clone and have sex wit it co-sign smokin'

Entity
that's ludicrous...

with my intellect and willpower, I would make Hal look like a rookie within a week...I would do things with the ring that he'd never even dreamed of! Yea but how hard is it to come up with things better than, well, giant gloves, balls, and baseball bats? erm

masterbruce
Originally posted by Entity
Yea but how hard is it to come up with things better than, well, giant gloves, balls, and baseball bats? erm true... big grin

Entity
true... big grin Beating Kyle with a ring, now THAT! would be a feat! eek!

The things that boy can come up with. Well they're all sure a hellova lot better than sports equipment. IMO lol

Blair Wind
I would do what Soljer said, give myself other powers (like Kyle did by giving himself telekineses once). Somehow try to internalize the power of the green lantern as well.

At least I would try. If nothing came up, well the making a Jessica Alba clone sounds like a good idea.....shifty

Entity
Originally posted by Blair Wind
I would do what Soljer said, give myself other powers (like Kyle did by giving himself telekineses once). Somehow try to internalize the power of the green lantern as well.

At least I would try. If nothing came up, well the making a Jessica Alba clone sounds like a good idea.....shifty I've been wanting me some Sophia Bush allot lately.

Of course I'd have to have at least one go round with Alyssa Milano too.
I've wanted her since I was a kid watching Who's The Boss and didn't know what it was I wanted her for. lol

Erik-Lensherr
laughing

lando005
i'ld have a new woman each night and 2 on sundays

Soljer
Originally posted by lando005
i'ld have a new woman each night and 2 on sundays

Well, then, for your lack of imagination's sake, I hope the day you get the ring is a sunday...

Validus
You guys are given the power of a God and you spend all that time making mindless clones of random celebs?

This society is going nowhere. sad

grey fox
Originally posted by Validus
You guys are given the power of a God and you spend all that time making mindless clones of random celebs?

This society is going nowhere. sad

Personally I'd turn myself into a god but there ya go.

lando005
Well, then, for your lack of imagination's sake, I hope the day you get the ring is a sunday... it's not a lack of imagination, it's just i'm gonna have a little fun first before i get serious with it

i already said i'ld merge with it

Soljer
Originally posted by grey fox
Personally I'd turn myself into a god but there ya go.

Yeah. I would too.

Hence why I am definitely not deserving of superpowers.

I wouldn't be malicious with them, but I would certainly be self-serving with them.

grey fox
Yeah. I would too.

Hence why I am definitely not deserving of superpowers.

I wouldn't be malicious with them, but I would certainly be self-serving with them.

Oh I'd definitely be malicious evil face

Soljer
Originally posted by grey fox
Oh I'd definitely be malicious evil face

laughing.

Kutulu
I would do two chix.... at the same time.

Estacado
Originally posted by zbucsz
make a vida clone and have sex wit it
and an alba clone.....

zbucsz
ill do every girl i think is hot, then make a pack of newports wit the ring after im done then maybe ill go to outer space to find some hot aliens lol

Soljer
It's sad how many virgins this site has....

"I can do anything my heart desires...."

"I'll bang some chicks."

.....What the f**k?.

Rufus T Firefly
do anything to end the war in Iraq, and focus attention on Darfur

Soljer
Originally posted by Rufus T Firefly
do anything to end the war in Iraq, and focus attention on Darfur

Meh - I can worry about that after I make myself a god. stick out tongue.

Rufus T Firefly
Meh - I can worry about that after I make myself a god. stick out tongue.

Id be more concerned in saving lives, then personal gain...

Doctor-Alvis
If I'm granted the skill to actually effectively use the ring, I'd give myself powers, then make myself a cool robot suit, then give myself more powers. Then even more powers. At this point I don't think I'd need sex clones or a way of making money.

Oh oh oh, I'd make a condensers of some kind that harness radiation to... wait, why can't Green Lanterns just absorb radiation in space to charge their rings back up?

But yeah, securing my greatness, then maybe helping people. I can't go around helping everyone or the world will think I'm its *****, like "God" from Futurama said.

Validus

"I'll bang some chicks."

.....What the f**k?.
Thank you. laughing out loud

Soljer
Id be more concerned in saving lives, then personal gain...

Then you're a much better person than most in this world. smile.

Rufus T Firefly
Then you're a much better person than most in this world. smile.
haermm

I'm so far from that,I'm not Newjak or Guy you know

Harry Fingerman
I'd like to travel around the universe, personally.

Soljer
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
I'd like to travel around the universe, personally.

Also doable post-godhood. smile.

Martian_mind
I'd just give myself enough powers that i could travel through the univerese efficiently.Then after i'd gotten some perspective on that and seen if there aren't other races,i'd decide whether or not to be a selfish git or to help out the earth.

Blair Wind
Short term vs Long term. If I can gain extra powers to then help for years to come, thats what I would personally do rather than just for that one day go help erm

Rufus T Firefly
Originally posted by Martian_mind
I'd just give myself enough powers that i could travel through the univerese efficiently.Then after i'd gotten some perspective on that and seen if there aren't other races,i'd decide whether or not to be a selfish git or to help out the earth.

all that within one day...so in one earth rotation..you'd lose those powers...you better hope you could explore the universe, and return int ime, to not, you know, die...

Symmetric Chaos
Also doable post-godhood. smile.

Pretty sucky god if you actually have to travel anywhere. I'd just be everything evillaugh (with the addition of not going crazy because of it).

That way I could explore every concept and facet of reality while bangin' sum chicks.

Soljer
all that within one day...so in one earth rotation..you'd lose those powers...you better hope you could explore the universe, and return int ime, to not, you know, die...

One could always stop time, first.

Martian_mind
Or you could read the start of my post where i said i'd give myself enough powers...

Rufus T Firefly
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Or you could read the start of my post where i said i'd give myself enough powers...

so there really is no ring for a day eh sly

Martian_mind
so there really is no ring for a day eh sly

If i have the ring I just will myself to have permanent powers...

Thus,i give myselfenough to safely travel the universe..

manjaro
that's ludicrous...

with my intellect and willpower, I would make Hal look like a rookie within a week...I would do things with the ring that he'd never even dreamed of!

i tend to agree with that sentiment... i dont know about willpower, but my imagination is f ****ing boundless!!!......even by gl standards eek!

SnazzySmurph
I grant myself the power to defy physics.

lando005

"I'll bang some chicks."

.....What the f**k?. far from one.... it's just my fav hobby... i'll get around to doing other stuff with it

Big Sexy
I would be a problem with a GL ring.. I tend to day dream a lot and I imagine that would come to bite me in the ass if I had a GL ring.

MightyEInherjar
that's ludicrous...

with my intellect and willpower, I would make Hal look like a rookie within a week...I would do things with the ring that he'd never even dreamed of! Originally posted by masterbruce
yep. and maybe use it to impress some chicks.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Entity
OK so you've been giving a Green Lantern ring straight from the DCU. Fully charged and ready to go but since your not in the DCU and your here in our reality you have no way to recharge it. What would you do as a Green Lantern for a day?

Try and find some way to give me powers that dont just last for just a day.

zbucsz

"I'll bang some chicks."

.....What the f**k?. im sry i dont want to do anything but do my fav clebs i see no wrong in that sure after im drained smokin' i'll like find another planet and make it so ppl can live on it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.