Shaquanda Cotton: 7 years for a shove?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chithappens
Honestly, I am as sick of the racist stories as everyone else, but this one got skipped over at some point. I'm just wondering what everyone thinks because this one is obviously a really funny case. I'm not upset, more just almost skeptical that this is actually a real story, but it is...

The story

Quick Wiki link

botankus
Originally posted by chithappens
Honestly, I am as sick of the racist stories as everyone else

chithappens
LOL, I am but this one actually is worth looking at because this one has no real basis for jail time.

Schecter
what...no death sentence? pffft

lord xyz
Originally posted by botankus
This made me think Czarina or FOTN started this thread.

chithappens
Well I'm not mention it to start anything. This case actually makes no damn sense.

Schecter
well, "shove" is very vague. what if she shoved her off a cliff?

chithappens
She shoved her in a bathroom.

Evil Dead
this is just retarded. She should be placed in juvenile hall until she's 18.....but not jail. It's not like she and a group of friends were stomping some unconscious kid's head into a floor over and over, blatantly attempting to cause serious and permanent injury. She just displayed an act of violence against an authority figure in school. Much like punching a teacher, she must be dealt with and counseled to understand boundaries in life and what she did was unacceptable by putting her in juvenile hall with other kids where her authority figures will have weapons to curb such violence.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.