Moon UFO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok
What do you think of these vids of something flying about the moon?

the first one could be a bug, given.

But the second, if they did actually go to the moon.....??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkMukNmmLgA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoGSRmhWFC8

Evil Dead
the second you speak of is very vague. There's no definition to the object. It could be any random piece of space debris caught by the moon's gravity......coming in frame from around the horizon. The video loses it as it gets to the right of the frame, it may have crashed into it.....hence the speed. An object whizzing by....being caught by the moon's gravity into a rapidly declining orbit then poof......straight into the surface. There sure are alot of craters on the moon.....all from objects doing exactly that.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Does the second one not look like a glint in the window/lense to anyone else?

Mr Parker
there are authticated recordings of astronauts including the famous john glen talking about a UFO in space and even showing photographs of them zooming away quickly.they wont talk about it though.They probably have been told to shut up about it or face dire consequences like death threats to their familys.hopefully someday they will talk about it.

Evil Dead
Originally posted by Mr Parker
there are authticated recordings of astronauts including the famous john glen talking about a UFO in space and even showing photographs of them zooming away quickly.they wont talk about it though.They probably have been told to shut up about it or face dire consequences like death threats to their familys.hopefully someday they will talk about it.

very true. I believe every single word of that. I'd also like to point out that John Glenn was on CNN last month and recanted his story about seeing the UFO following them. He now states that it was merely a module part of the rockets after they seperated he was seeing from thousands of miles away. This is a complete 180 from what he was stating 4 or 5 years ago.

that said, doesn't really relate to this video. It still looks like a regular ol' piece of space debris on a crash course with the moon, entangled in it's gravitational pull. Spectacular events do occur......but 99% are still mundane. No need to label an event as spectaclur when there's no evidence to set it apart from the mundane.

spencerspider
looks like it could be anything really...

Bicnarok
heres another during the eclipse the other day.

Most likely a satellite though imo.

up6N4XMok3o

Kelly_Bean
Looks like a damn shard of a comet or meteor or something to me.

Bicnarok
Heres another couple of "UFO" videos. The second one looks too real to be real though, but you never know.

b7g6zDkD810

ogHb5diJkus

jaden101
remember...if you're in doubt as to how to identify what something is...use this chart

http://i30.tinypic.com/b7kqk3.jpg

Bicnarok
HAHA brilliant

Yomammy
Originally posted by jaden101
remember...if you're in doubt as to how to identify what something is...use this chart

That's funny

Zilverz
i think the one shot out of the plane ... come on .. wouldnt people be screaming if they saw a UFO that close ?

Bicnarok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.