How to be part of the human stain experiment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Czarina_Czarina
Q: How to become a human-stain?

A:1. "open your mind?"
A:2. "seek your soulmate?"

....(disclosure: do those two things if and only if you want to be part of the human stain experience).

(sarcasim) I bet that man (and his followers) in California are in their space ships right now, inside of Halley's commet.

Hint: Don't be open minded and don't seek a "soul" mate. It's a trap into the world of the occult, and they don't care about YOU, save experimenting ON you. Avoid the human-stain experiment (via "opening your mind" or seeking your "soul" mate), it's really a cover to get you into the world of the dark/secret occult.

-------------------------------------------------

Ok, that's my rant on it, readers, name other examples to avoid (besides picking on me) in the human stain experiment(s), examples can be of public figures or celebs or personal life....

Czarina_Czarina
Here's the link:

http://www.wave.net/upg/gate/

The heaven's gate cult was filled with followers who were well educated and great in their field....

Zeal Ex Nihilo
WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT?

inimalist
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina

dive from a skyscraper?

chillmeistergen
Don't give her ideas........actually, do.

Shakyamunison
My wife just asked me why do I have my mouth open in front of her? What next? laughing

anaconda
ehh that should be the opposite way around shouldnt it confused confused confused evil face

chillmeistergen
Could be a dodgy Thai-Bride.....

Symmetric Chaos

....(disclosure: do those two things if and only if you want to be part of the human stain experience).

(sarcasim) I bet that man (and his followers) in California are in their space ships right now, inside of Halley's commet.

Hint: Don't be open minded and don't seek a "soul" mate. It's a trap into the world of the occult, and they don't care about YOU, save experimenting ON you. Avoid the human-stain experiment (via "opening your mind" or seeking your "soul" mate), it's really a cover to get you into the world of the dark/secret occult.

Ok, that's my rant on it, readers, name other examples to avoid (besides picking on me) in the human stain experiment(s), examples can be of public figures or celebs or personal life....

Your question is really a statement with a question mark and your answers are trying to be questions . . .

anaconda
laughing out loud

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by anaconda
ehh that should be the opposite way around shouldnt it confused confused confused evil face

That explains a lot... eek!

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Your question is really a statement with a question mark and your answers are trying to be questions . . .

u don't get it yet

Creshosk
Who let you out of the conspiracy forum?

Damn we've gotta get the locks on that forum changed, the whackos are getting out again.

Smell the glove
I often have more than one kind of human stain on my underoos. It reminds me of that old joke the Doctor says, "We need a urine, faeces, blood and sperm sample". The patient replies, "Here, take my underwear"..............

JacopeX
*sigh*

Another one against humans I see.....

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by JacopeX
*sigh*

Another one against humans I see.....

no, not against humans

Violent2Dope

Ok, that's my rant on it, readers, name other examples to avoid (besides picking on me) in the human stain experiment(s), examples can be of public figures or celebs or personal life.... ...What. The. ****? What the hell are you talking about?

DigiMark007
u don't get it yet

Sorry, we don't don't speak Incoherent. Just English and some Spanish for me.

no expression

Violent2Dope
Seriously, what the fvck is she talking about? I have no clue.

Evil Dead

The only situation I can recall similar to that was Marshall Applewhite and his Heaven's Gate cult. Weren't they attempting to join with the space ships following the Hale-Bopp comet?

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Evil Dead
The only situation I can recall similar to that was Marshall Applewhite and his Heaven's Gate cult. Weren't they attempting to join with the space ships following the Hale-Bopp comet?

Unfortunately. The occult thrives on telepathic control, brainwashing and total control, usually by one person.

It's sad b/c the ppl in the Heaven's gate occult weren't dumb or uneducated, but neither were the Nazi supporters/scientists/engineers/etc., but they followed the occult world in a negative fashion.

These entities (stars, moon, sun) seek bloodshed, they aren't peaceful, their followers are deluded into thinking they will have peace by continuing to follow that path, but world history teaches otherwise, regardless of race/religion/class/income, etc.

Just lets you know that we have to be careful.

The catholic church has the overall understanding of the AGE or TEMPERMENT of mankind, some may call it the "pysche" age. Meaning, if the Europeans would have traveled to the new world during the middle ages, they may have ended up doing a lot more damage. I'm not stating that the CC has all the answers, but I am suggesting that they have the history with how mankind thinks as a group, our social age is retarded, our social age maybe still in the 3rd or 4th grade. I think some parts of history shows when some of us were all acting like 3 year olds, in EGO STRUCTURE, not education, but in the ego structure. We see the damages and gualk at it, now that we have matured in the ego structure.

Masons are doing the same thing, as far as gathering the "age" of mankind's mind, but taking a different route by incorp. all the celestrial bodies and figuring interesting information from a more "democratic" source, others call it witchcraft, but I disagree. I think of witchraft as hurting someone or doing things to ppl that they aren't fully aware of, if they were aware, they would say "no" or intervene. When that happens in the spiritual sense, it's witchcraft. When it's done in matter/material, it's fraud/theft/murder. That's the witchcraft that I understand in the bible, not just studying astronomy or enhancing the mind/pyschie.

In our county, we have someone by the name of "Moon" running for office, and every time I think of his name, I think of Rev. moon sun myung occult hold on his followers.

There's another one in China that programs his followers and they go out into the world and do bad things to ppl, I forgot his name.

Church of Unification:

http://www.rapidnet.com/~jbeard/bdm/exposes/moon/general.htm

You have the church of scientology:

they've had backlash from ppl who have claimed bad things and that's the only church that I know of, that attacks ppl for saying bad things about them.

http://www.xenu.net/

(there was a guy I liked who use to talk about that church all the time, and I use to hush him b/c that church is different then normal christians, ppl talk about the catholics all the time, nobody is going to violate them b/c they spoke against the catholic church, i wonder if he was under attack by the COS)

There is one in Antichrist False Messiah in Africa (about 7 years ago or so) and there is another one in Indonesia..

Creshosk
Unfortunately. The occult thrives on telepathic control, brainwashing and total control, usually by one person.

It's sad b/c the ppl in the Heaven's gate occult weren't dumb or uneducated, but neither were the Nazi supporters/scientists/engineers/etc., but they followed the occult world in a negative fashion.

These entities (stars, moon, sun) seek bloodshed, they aren't peaceful, their followers are deluded into thinking they will have peace by continuing to follow that path, but world history teaches otherwise, regardless of race/religion/class/income, etc.

The catholic church has the overall understanding of the AGE or TEMPERMENT of mankind, some may call it the "pysche" age. Meaning, if the Europeans would have traveled to the new world during the middle ages, they may have ended up doing a lot more damage. I'm not stating that the CC has all the answers, but I am suggesting that they have the history with how mankind thinks as a group, our social age is retarded, our social age maybe still in the 3rd or 4th grade. I think some parts of history shows when some of us were all acting like 3 year olds, in EGO STRUCTURE, not education, but in the ego structure. We see the damages and gualk at it, now that we have matured in the ego structure.

Masons are doing the same thing, as far as gathering the "age" of mankind's mind, but taking a different route by incorp. all the celestrial bodies and figuring interesting information from a more "democratic" source, others call it witchcraft, but I disagree. I think of witchraft as hurting someone or doing things to ppl that they aren't fully aware of, if they were aware, they would say "no" or intervene. When that happens in the spiritual sense, it's witchcraft. When it's done in matter/material, it's fraud/theft/murder. That's the witchcraft that I understand in the bible, not just studying astronomy or enhancing the mind/pyschie.

In our county, we have someone by the name of "Moon" running for office, and every time I think of his name, I think of Rev. moon sun myung occult hold on his followers.

There's another one in China that programs his followers and they go out into the world and do bad things to ppl, I forgot his name.

Church of Unification:

they've had backlash from ppl who have claimed bad things and that's the only church that I know of, that attacks ppl for saying bad things about them.

(there was a guy I liked who use to talk about that church all the time, and I use to hush him b/c that church is different then normal christians, ppl talk about the catholics all the time, nobody is going to violate them b/c they spoke against the catholic church, i wonder if he was under attack by the COS)

There is one in Antichrist False Messiah in Africa (about 7 years ago or so) and there is another one in Indonesia.. Scientology isn't a christian religon... they make no mention of christ in their teachings...

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Creshosk
Scientology isn't a christian religon... they make no mention of christ in their teachings...

All I know is that they attack ppl for talking against them, I've never heard of such a thing except during the time that the Catholic Church had power over the state in Europe. I remember reading that anyone could be in prison or worse for speaking out against the church. I've never heard of ppl harrassing another person spiritually, psychically, physically, emotionally, just b/c they are upset at a church, that stuff doesn't sound very christian like at all.

And again, my crush use to speak out against the COS all the time, and I use to sush him b/c those ppl are interested in attacking ppl, they don't care who or what you are. And they claim to have occult powers or maybe "energy grid" powers (putting them in the seat of "big brother" status), that means, they can 'HEAR', THEY ARE THE EARS to what the Aryans are the EYES. The person who has the "eye in the sky" would be thought of as Aryan (not Nazi, b/c Aryan is also ppl who follow buddhism, that's most of Asia and S. Africa). So, the eyes are Aryans, the ears are big brother. Whoever has the "power grids" occult information has the ears to hear, long range (and occult just means it's not very well known, they have the method, but they are keeping it quiet).

Eye in the sky = sun = Aryan
Ears to hear long range = power grid knowledge = Big brother

And the person who started this big brother info, he was educated in INDIA, so, it's probably related to Buddhism anyway. Orwell was raised and educated in India.

Creshosk
All I know is that they attack ppl for talking against them, I've never heard of such a thing except during the time that the Catholic Church had power over the state in Europe. I remember reading that anyone could be in prison or worse for speaking out against the church. I've never heard of ppl harrassing another person spiritually, psychically, physically, emotionally, just b/c they are upset at a church, that stuff doesn't sound very christian like at all.

And again, my crush use to speak out against the COS all the time, and I use to sush him b/c those ppl are interested in attacking ppl, they don't care who or what you are. And they claim to have occult powers or maybe "energy grid" powers (putting them in the seat of "big brother" status), that means, they can 'HEAR', THEY ARE THE EARS to what the Aryans are the EYES. The person who has the "eye in the sky" would be thought of as Aryan (not Nazi, b/c Aryan is also ppl who follow buddhism, that's most of Asia and S. Africa). So, the eyes are Aryans, the ears are big brother. Whoever has the "power grids" occult information has the ears to hear, long range (and occult just means it's not very well known, they have the method, but they are keeping it quiet).

Eye in the sky = sun = Aryan
Ears to hear long range = power grid knowledge = Big brother

And the person who started this big brother info, he was educated in INDIA, so, it's probably related to Buddhism anyway. Orwell was raised and educated in India. Its a bit worse than that...

http://www.whyaretheydead.net/

Czarina_Czarina
(i parsed the paragraphs, in case it's hard to follow):

Purpose of the occult:

Followers are usually educated and IQ isn't the issue:

Overall opinion on the "power" or "entity" controlling the pathway to telepathy:

What the role of the Catholic Chruch, since they would be aware of the occult world :

But what about the Masons, since they have a on-again-off-again relationship with the Masons since the birth of the Catholic Church:

Examples of occults outside of the Orthodox faith:

Church of Unification:

There is one in Antichrist False Messiah in Africa (about 7 years ago or so) and there is another one in Indonesia..

Czarina_Czarina
Its a bit worse than that...

http://www.whyaretheydead.net/

I know and they have hit list online, that hit list is for ppl that they are after. They purchased some non-profit group that helps deprogram ppl who are lost in an occult. They broke into the IRS and had docuements of any Americans they could go after, they were trying to work their way into the government of the USA. I looked up a lot of that stuff and they have a list of ppl that they go after, and did you know that Tom Cruis, the person who talks well of COS, a person who stole some stuff ended up dead? I mean, I had my bike stolen so much, and with my income, it's relative, trust me. My bike has been stolen 3-4x, and I would have to purchas another bike, but my bike isn't worth the life of another human being, it's not material =human life/blood. That's what I feel about some of these groups, they put money on blood, and call "things" that they consider worth human life. That's all that I want to comment on the COS, I already looked up all that info, and I already know about the claims of harrassment and death or ppl having their life threatened.

In this country, we are divided into sections. These sections are usually:

The masonic lodges
The lions club
The church of scientology (COS)

If you look up your address, the COS is probably not far away from you, if they aren't close, I bet a Masonic lodge is close by. Either way, you are under the watch by ears or eyes. In some cases, that's a good thing, but in most cases, it's a control issue to f-uck everyday ppl.

If you see a gov't office, and there is a Masonic lodge or COS, watch out, b/c that occult group is trying to work it's way into the gov't to control, to find out information, etc.

debbiejo
Scientology isn't a christian religon... they make no mention of christ in their teachings... Yeah, well everyone that says they are Christian mentions the name of Christ. Ta daaa....Christian.

Oh and Anti Christ only means against Jesus'S teachings......ah ohhhh....PAUL! eek!

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by debbiejo
Yeah, well everyone that says they are Christian mentions the name of Christ. Ta daaa....Christian.

Oh and Anti Christ only means against Jesus'S teachings......ah ohhhh....PAUL! eek!

I know. Paul was amazing wasn't he? I don't mean "amazing" in a good way.

He contridicted EVERYTHING that Christ was about, he seemed like he was an anti-christ. Every time I mentioned that in church, I got into trouble.

I always get into trouble for thinking BASIC things, basic questions. When I was very young, someone told me that it was ok to ask questions, to question our gov't, to question our churches, and to question my own motives and life. But some ppl don't like that. Asking too many questions.

Creshosk
Yeah, well everyone that says they are Christian mentions the name of Christ. Ta daaa....Christian.

Oh and Anti Christ only means against Jesus'S teachings......ah ohhhh....PAUL! eek! I wasn't talking purely about what the people called themselves, I'm talking about their beliefs and what they teach.

debbiejo
I know. Paul was amazing wasn't he? I don't mean "amazing" in a good way.

He contridicted EVERYTHING that Christ was about, he seemed like he was an anti-christ. Every time I mentioned that in church, I got into trouble.

I always get into trouble for thinking BASIC things, basic questions. When I was very young, someone told me that it was ok to ask questions, to question our gov't, to question our churches, and to question my own motives and life. But some ppl don't like that. Asking too many questions. Well, all I can say is to keep on questioning. big grin

Oh, okay.

Czarina_Czarina
I wasn't talking purely about what the people called themselves, I'm talking about their beliefs and what they teach.

I can careless about what another person thinks or believes, as long as they do not bother my liberity or another person's liberity, I don't care. As soon as they start harrassing or bullying or touching or slandering or cursing with their witchcraft/occult knowledge or killing....I tend to dislike that group, I don't care what that group calls themself, if they start ramming ppl b/c of what ppl say, that's like mafia or something. All I know is that in the past, in European history, there was a time when ppl couldn't speak against their gov't or the church. And they would lose their life because of it. That's a serious lesson for all of us in this sytem of government and religious orders. We shouldn't allow any group to think they have the right to attack ppl just b/c they TALKED badly about that group, no one is that much of a victim to justify bloodshed based on words. We are responsible for letting that happen, we end up losing our American constitution b/c of it. We are the gov't, we don't have to allow occult groups to dominate ppl, just for the exchange of peace, that's what they promise, peace and protection. Isn't that what the Nazis wanted, peace and protection from deluding the genes? Why? Was there a certain entitiy that had easier passage in that gene pool and they wanted to preserve it so that they would gain knowledge (power=peace/protection) in exchange for genes/blood? We have to ask questions and we have to be careful of the occult, any group that has power over our ability to be AWARE, that's what some aspects of telepathy does, it may go under the radar of detection/awareness, making that person a slave or andriod, or invasion of privacy. See, we only talk about dominion when we speak of "matter". The mind is not matter, so when ppl who have occult knowledge violate the mind, we can't sue, we can try to defend or block, but we can't do anything yet. So right now, we are like sheep. One day, we will put a stop to it, but until then, we have to be careful, some ppl thinks funny to mind-scan or have control, but these things aren't for ppl who have a 3 year old menatlity, like a child with a hand gun, shotting it anytime their ego wills it, it's not a game or a light toy. And making ppl into mind slaves is wrong, violating a person's mind is wrong. Going under the awareness of a person is theft. But until we determine the "property" of the mind, we are under this system mind scanned thuggary.

debbiejo
when you reply to me....don't make it long...lol

Czarina_Czarina
when you reply to me....don't make it long...lol

The abridged version:

We have to ask questions and we have to be careful of the occult, any group that has power over our ability to be AWARE is problematic. It's problematic because anything beyond our awareness or detection makes us susceptible to slavery. That's what some aspects of telepathy does, it may go under the radar of detection/awareness, making that person a slave or android. It's an invasion of privacy even though one may argue that a slave doesn't have the ability to lay claim on their property, and your mind (thoughts, wishes, fantasy) is your property, so b/c they are slave like or susceptible, they are game.

I know that Tom Cruise was in a movie about putting ppl in jail for "thought crimes".

I'm not supporting that person below, but it shows how ppl may want FOR PROTECTION, uhmmmmmm....

http://www.onenewsnow.com/2007/05/house_gop_leader_blasts_though.php

debbiejo
Don't worry about the occult. They only have as much power over you as you let them to. Just as religious fanatics do. It is only a belief. If you believe it then it only gives them more power ......

Czarina_Czarina
Don't worry about the occult. They only have as much power over you as you let them to. Just as religious fanatics do. It is only a belief. If you believe it then it only gives them more power ......

I know, it's just like voodoo, they need your permission to come in, some just try a more crafty way in.

debbiejo
I know, it's just like voodoo, they need your permission to come in, some just try a more crafty way in. Well, how would that happen to a person that is not willing?

It really can't. Free will would come into play.

Schecter
i dont get it.
this thread has no valid topic.

so, i can post a thread with a topic like "the poopyhead experiment" and ask if people choose to "open your mind" or "eat hummus", and it wont be shoved off to the otf?

debbiejo
I wuv hummus. love

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Schecter
i dont get it.

so, i can post a thread with a topic like "the poopyhead experiment" and ask if people choose to "open your mind" or "eat hummus", and it wont be shoved off to the otf?

You ridicule anything you don't get. Read proverbs and see what it says about mockers. I'm not insulting you, it's just a suggestion. I'll read it tonight simply b/c of the suggestion, and I'll look for what's stated about "mockers".

debbiejo
Hummus and Tabbouleh........yum.

Czarina_Czarina
Hummus and Tabbouleh........yum.

Tabbouleh is tasty!

debbiejo
Especially with hot hummus.............Yaaaaaaa Hooooooooooooo

Victor Von Doom
Idiots.

debbiejo
Let me help you.

Idiots.

I- I
D- Do
I-imagine
O- Others
T Too
S- see

But they can't.......

Victor Von Doom
Everyone cares about their own causes.

Zebedee
i dont get it.

Didn't you know KMC is serious business. Idiotic debating tactic 101 the poster not realising they debating with idiots.

Creshosk
Is it bad that instead of hummus I read humans in all of the posts containing the word hummus?

Victor Von Doom
Fairly.

Czarina_Czarina
Is it bad that instead of hummus I read humans in all of the posts containing the word hummus?

are thinking about "eating" with "oral sex"?

ok, enough dirty talk.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Everyone cares about their own causes. Yes.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Everyone cares about their own causes.

Not vegetarians, they care about the animals and hate human meat eaters.

debbiejo
Not vegetarians, they care about the animals and hate human meat eaters. Not necessarily, there are many types of vegetarians...more strict than others.

Victor Von Doom
Not vegetarians, they care about the animals and hate human meat eaters.
Despite that being an odd generalisation, I was more saying that debbiejo would be inclined to stick up for her peers.

Schecter
You ridicule anything you don't get. Read proverbs and see what it says about mockers. I'm not insulting you, it's just a suggestion. I'll read it tonight simply b/c of the suggestion, and I'll look for what's stated about "mockers".

can you point out where i ridiculed or insulted you?
i asked a perfectly fair question. you're just attacking and labeling me as some evil biblical tormentor just because i pointed out the clear fact that you have no comprehensive topic. your thread belongs in the otf (along with 90% of your other threads). now you promise to continue insulting me. what a hypocrite.

Zebedee
can you point out where i ridiculed or insulted you?
i asked a perfectly fair question. you're just attacking and labeling me as some evil biblical tormentor just because i pointed out the clear fact that you have no comprehensive topic. your thread belongs in the otf (along with 90% of your other threads). now you promise to continue insulting me. what a hypocrite.

You're funny

smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.