Wold War Hulk Vs. This team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rorschach
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4281/hulkvsge3.jpg

Hulk takes on the team that Black Adam fought in the WWIII storyline. How does he do?

Sirius77
He'd get raped by Firestorm alone.

Kurash
huc loses

Soljer
Quite a few of those people'd easily solo him.

JasonK4
Originally posted by Rorschach
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4281/hulkvsge3.jpg

Hulk takes on the team that Black Adam fought in the WWIII storyline. How does he do?
Not well.

CaptainStoic
You see this is why this world is going to Hell in a hog cart. You people have no faith in the Hulk even after all that he has done. I think he'd rape this entire team, on the strength that this team would beat any one character alone, but anything Teth can do Hulk can do better.

Priest
Originally posted by Soljer
Alan should easilly solo BAermmha

Kurash
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
You see this is why this world is going to Hell in a hog cart. You people have no faith in the Hulk even after all that he has done. I think he'd rape this entire team, on the strength that this team would beat any one character alone, but anything Teth can do Hulk can do better.

another one . . .

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by Priest
Alan should easilly solo BAermmha Except he's lost about three times...

Priest
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
Except he's lost about three times...
If the Hulk beat BlackBolt three times people would still regard that as PIS.

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by Priest
If the Hulk beat BlackBolt three times people would still regard that as PIS. Because Black Bolt has beaten Hulk three times before...

Symmetric Chaos

Quite a few of them should have solo'd BA even with his power up. Course not much complaining about that.

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Quite a few of them should have solo'd BA even with his power up. Course not much complaining about that. Jakeem isn't a few people...

Of course, this is also going by Thunderbolt's hype...

Priest
Because Black Bolt has beaten Hulk three times before...
oh damn, ha i thought it was 2ice...
well still, no love for the hulk here on the forums cause of his rabid fanboys..these spite threads are getting out of hand..

CaptainStoic
Yea I'm really foaming at the mouth over this. I'm not a Hulk fan BTW I'm just going by what I have read. It's just like when I said that Wonder Woman was more durable than Thor... I like Thor more than Diana, but I was going on feats, and trying to remain unbiased.

DestinyGuy678
Because Black Bolt has beaten Hulk three times before... however hulk is at his strongest, blackbolt has beaten a weaker hulk, but lost to the strongest hulk

Bouboumaster
If it wasn't of Firestorm, Hulk could have a chance. But Hulk have a weak spot that Firestrom could easely exploit.

Estacado
Huc get's angry when facing multiple opponents!

vlaaad12345
Your still making that mistake that hulk is superman level strong,Ba was even powered up with isis power during ww3 and bloodlusted,hulk would get slaughtered here without his jobbing powers.

Estacado
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Your still making that mistake that hulk is superman level strong,Ba was even powered up with isis power during ww3 and bloodlusted,hulk would get slaughtered here without his jobbing powers.
Huc is angrier then ever before!!!

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Estacado
Huc is angrier then ever before!!!

not angry enough

give him about a year of solid angry and he might be there

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
not angry enough

give him about a year of solid angry and he might be there

durhuc

Soljer
Firestorm turns him into sodium and drops him in the ocean.

Or Alan Scott drops him in a pocket dimension.

Estacado
Soljer...........

Huc is angry!!!!
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4958/hulkes5.jpg

Soljer
Oh!

Shit, I didn't realize that he was angry!!!!

In that case, Huc 10/10. durhulk

Symmetric Chaos
Soljer...........

Huc is angry!!!!
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4958/hulkes5.jpg

Those bars are forged of adamantium and spite!

Soljer
Those bars are forged of adamantium and spite!

Not to mention stupidity.

They look wide enough apart that the Hulk could slip through...

ermm.

NiņoAraņa
Not to mention stupidity.

They look wide enough apart that the Hulk could slip through...

ermm. shhhhhhh.

ermm

TricksterPriest
http://www.theniceguycomic.com/images/serenity/serenity-12.jpg

Hulk smash shitty movie! durhulk

llagrok

So Hulk can do a magical lightning and fly? Damn, Hulk's gotten an upgrade!

Yea I'm really foaming at the mouth over this. I'm not a Hulk fan BTW I'm just going by what I have read. It's just like when I said that Wonder Woman was more durable than Thor... I like Thor more than Diana, but I was going on feats, and trying to remain unbiased.

Thor has a lot of decent durability feats.

Quite a few of them should have solo'd BA even with his power up. Course not much complaining about that.

The team isn't as great as the sum of its parts or something. I mean, Guy Gardner's big tactic was "let's just bury him"

Though, it was mentioned how each of his punches were meant to kill. They were obviously not trying to kill Teth but restrain him. That's probably why Alan Scott was holding him at the end of WW3 instead of actually attacking.

The Pict
Hulk gets absolutely mauled.

Is that 3 green lanterns, Power Girl and Wonder Woman? Jeez, not a good day to be Green Scar.

Harry Fingerman
Huc get's angry when facing multiple opponents! Eggs-xactly!

batdude123
Soljer...........

Huc is angry!!!!
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4958/hulkes5.jpg Talk about a bad paint job. You can still see Lou Ferrigno's uncovered right palm.

darth malice
you mean hulk right

Soljer
Originally posted by batdude123
Talk about a bad paint job. You can still see Lou Ferrigno's uncovered right palm.

Nah - that's just how Hulk's palm is.

Look at any one of color (be it brown, black, yellow, red, or - in this case - green) and their palm will be a different color from their skin.

Soljer
Originally posted by darth malice
you mean hulk right

Hahahah.

iceman24567
Originally posted by The Pict
Hulk gets absolutely mauled.

Is that 3 green lanterns, Power Girl and Wonder Woman? Jeez, not a good day to be Green Scar. I agree Hulk Power Girl plus Wonder Woman would to alot of damage on their own.

FearOfBlood
WWH breaks the planet in two and they die.

FearOfBlood
(for haters)

Battle boards are funny. I have some friends who supports me, and i can say everything about a character i dislike because my friends will support me; and sometime i even believe that shit because most of members are my friends and they want me to believe that shit and they wany i'm their friends. Truth is that in comics my fanboy dreams won't happen eh-eh-eh. Truth hurts.

Keep on dreaming while i read comics.

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
(for haters)

Battle boards are funny. I have some friends who supports me, and i can say everything about a character i dislike because my friends will support me; and sometime i even believe that shit because most of members are my friends and they want me to believe that shit and they wany i'm their friends. Truth is that in comics my fanboy dreams won't happen eh-eh-eh. Truth hurts.

Keep on dreaming while i read comics.

QOddAWrRSpE

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
WWH breaks the planet in two and they die.
Right...wwh hasnt shown planet breaking...and even if he did...everyone that counts on that team could survive it.

Fanboy
Wait so Black Adam can't be in that team damnit.

Erik-Lensherr
Many there would solo Hulk . All of them taking him is just overkill .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.