Ot: Bring Out The Rum!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
It's my BIRTHDAY!!

woohoo!

hehe... LET'S PARTY, BRING OUT THE RUM AND THE CAPTAIN JACK!

zac_depp_is_luv
seriously?? HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY PARTER IN...PIRATING!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
yeah, seriously.. stick out tongue

thankees co-hjfsh-captain... wink

Sifzensinril
Happy Birthday!!! *hugs*

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
thank you sif-y! big grin

*hugs back*

Tramps Lady
happy birthday JAEH!!!

PirateDiva
Happy Birthday Darling! Cheers to You! beer

Tramps Lady
*drools over keyboard looking at PirateDiva's Siggy*

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
thanks tramps, diva... smile

Tramps Lady
of course!!!! ur my bubbywink lol and my fellow pirate master on my forums...wink

Tramps Lady
*dances to Hi-5* the freaky bit is that this song is "celebrate"

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
Next week is Finals, and I'm cramming on a computer project! lol, life is great!(no sarcasm)

Tramps Lady
lol

savvysparrowluv
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! big grin

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
thanks brit!

I hope the musical's going smoothly while I enjoy my birthday.. stick out tongue lol.

I'll be posting a new one soon enough lol.

willofthewisp
Happy Birthday!

texgodiva2s
Happiest of birthdays JCapt Jaeh K.S., unique among piratistas--regal in stature, noble in intention, brave and strong of heart, graceful and elegant in bearing, faithful and honorable to family, friends, this fine company and her most beloved Capt'n Jack Sparrow, a delight in society, piratical or plain, because of her exquiste sense of humor and creative endeavors so generously shared, all in all a fine figure of a woman and a pirate, who, by virtue of her virtues, allows each of us who knows her through this glorious gathering of the Brethern to experience joy and camraderie unparalleled through her posts and efforts, again I say, happiest of birthdays to my special shipmate, the "Give nothing back!" to my pirate's call "Take all you can". In your honor at this very moment I freely consume, despite grave personal risk, a regular, well, largish, very full, bowl of Godiva Mayan chocolate (with cinnamon) ice cream and a decidedly topped shot of Pusser's rum, killing of the bottle and leaving me to sadly wonder on this special day of your birthday, "Why is the rum always gone?"

Happy Dance Eat drink be merry darlin--As soon as you are able, ALWAYS have dessert FIRST, life is uncertain. , have a good time and know for a fact, we think you are all That. Happy Dance

Tramps Lady
lol, that was great tex, did u drink the rum? coz i know for a fact...i took it off jaeh....wink

texgodiva2s
Miz Tramps Lady, I stand good for my portion as afforded to me by the
Articles. What the Code allows, I will surely enjoy. The Legend is of course still my favorite, but the Pusser's (British Navy approved, or so they say) is a quaint remembrance. Although she's older now, it's my understanding that JCaptn is still shy of having her majority and not of a legal age to grog, at least on land, in the company of the Brethern onboard, well, who's to say........

Tramps Lady
MY RUM!!!!! *cuddles rum and jar of dirt* get away from me!

potcfan2003
Happy Birthday Jaeh!!

Ditte3
Happy birthday love.

texgodiva2s
Happiest of un-birthdays--are you sugared out? Merely exhausted? How'd you spend it in the day where you be?

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
thank y'all guys!!!!!
really totally appreciated..
*wipes tear* I feel love... don't worry, if ever, i'll let you guys keep my heart if i get picked for the davy job i applied for... wink

we had a slumber party(me and my friends) family we watched STARDUST(RECOMMENDED, AWEsome movie.) and ate at some restaurant lol...

smile

I wished there was rum, real and not cyber-made imaginated rum, but i'm not of age yet.. ninja

Sifzensinril
did you get some nice piratey present?

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
I got a piratey goblet thingy from my best friends... smile

I got myself a piratey necklace(putting up a pic later or whenever lol)

watched Stardust(there are pirates in the movie!!! and the movie is awesome, recommended!) with family..

...hmm...

brit send me a johnny wallpaper for my computer... love (which I'm currently using and drooling over)

well that's it.

oh, and your piratey greetings, let's not forget that... wink

Pirate presents in my country are expensive... if we did real piracy maybe we can afford them lol.

Sifzensinril
http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/1286/jaehwallls8.th.jpg
wallpaper from me (I know, toooooo late

Sifzensinril
which couple do you prefer in Stardust Tristan-Yvaine or Tristan-Victoria?

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
Tristan-Yvaine!

Victoria's a shallow little goldigger. erm

and thanks for the wallpaper.. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.