who survives this scenario the longest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

emporerpants
i did this once before awhile back and i was going to bump it, but i can't find it. so anyway, there will be two scenarios involving heroes being transported to the facility in the aliens movie. no matter what happens there will always be 100 aliens in the facility. if one gets killed or incapacitated, then another appears. there is no way out of the facility, there is no way to cheat and bend the rules. these are the characters that will be transported there:

1) batman
2) beast
3) kraven the hunter
4) black panther
5) captain america
6) daredevil
7) elektra
8) punisher
9) green arrow
10) hawkeye
11) drizzt
12) leonardo (tmnt)

all characters have standard equipment.

scenario 1) each character is transported to the facility one at a time. the character stays at the facility until they are killed by the aliens. the character who survives the longest will be resurrected.

scenario 2) all characters are transported at the same time. the last hero left alive will be transported home.

which character survives longest and why?

MightyEInherjar
If BP's vibranium chainmail can resist acid, I'd say he could survive for quite a long time.

tkitna
Cap wins this on both accounts.

Better stamina then almost everybody and he has a shield.

Hyperion 07
Originally posted by tkitna
Cap wins this on both accounts.

Better stamina then almost everybody and he has a shield. Don't underestimate Bats.

tkitna
Originally posted by Hyperion 07
Don't underestimate Bats.

Not underestimating Bats. I'm just thinking that Bats and Cap are the same person except Cap has a shield and super soldier serum. Puts him ahead in my book.

Gecko4lif
Drizzt Do'Urden ftw

Bouboumaster
Punisher would stand the much longer, until he his left without ammo. After that, he dies. I go with the Bat.

Demogorge
Captain America.

rotiart
Originally posted by emporerpants
i did this once before awhile back and i was going to bump it, but i can't find it. so anyway, there will be two scenarios involving heroes being transported to the facility in the aliens movie. no matter what happens there will always be 100 aliens in the facility. if one gets killed or incapacitated, then another appears. there is no way out of the facility, there is no way to cheat and bend the rules. these are the characters that will be transported there:

1) batman
2) beast
3) kraven the hunter
4) black panther
5) captain america
6) daredevil
7) elektra
8) punisher
9) green arrow
10) hawkeye
11) drizzt
12) leonardo (tmnt)

all characters have standard equipment.

scenario 1) each character is transported to the facility one at a time. the character stays at the facility until they are killed by the aliens. the character who survives the longest will be resurrected.

scenario 2) all characters are transported at the same time. the last hero left alive will be transported home.

which character survives longest and why?

of all , i'd go with captain america... a guy that has stopped a semi truck in motion by throwing his shield at it, who soloed a guy like mr hyde, and the wrecking crew. cap also due to the super soldier serum virtually never "tires". so as far as endurance goes he'd automatically win. btw the vibranium mesh suit is good for absorption... but you can cut it... and those alien claws...

And cap does heal faster than a standard human. plus he would never have to worry about his shield being damaged... hisself sure...

drizzt would not be in my top 3. although he could blind the enemy with darkness, he'd have to use his swords, and theres no saying what that acid would do his frost and firebrand swords..

capt and panthers main advantage in winning these scenarios are having indestructible or nearly indestructible equipment.

i gotta go with cap though, he never tires.

DestinyGuy678
black panther, a combination between batman and captain america and on top of that he's smarter than both of them

willRules
What kind of trick arrows does GA get and how many? I'd say Cap wins unless GA gets unlimited ammo yes

Soljer
Originally posted by willRules
What kind of trick arrows does GA get and how many? I'd say Cap wins unless GA gets unlimited ammo yes

Shush, fanboy.
stick out tongue.

llagrok
Batman or BP

cmack
punisher lasts the longest, h2h is scary with acid eating away at your body, so the punisher edges them ot followed by green arrow and hawkeye

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by cmack
punisher lasts the longest, h2h is scary with acid eating away at your body, so the punisher edges them ot followed by green arrow and hawkeye ...even though black panther has better range weapons plus vibranium claws...whlie punisher gree narrow and hawkeye have limited arrows

llagrok
punisher lasts the longest, h2h is scary with acid eating away at your body, so the punisher edges them ot followed by green arrow and hawkeye

I might go with Hawkeye instead.

Good argument.

cmack
woah bp has better ranged weapons then frank, frank carries an arsenal all the time you have to be kidding

Soljer
Hmmm...

It'd be better if they got ten minutes of prep time, so they could grab their gear.

As is, this is a REALLY unrealistic survival scenario. Most of these guys are really smart, and they aren't gonna go into a survival scenario unprepared.

I mean, Frank's everyday arsenal varies, but it's usually no more than a few guns, a few explosives.

If he knows he's gonna be in a situation like this? He may stock up on a little bit more.

Same for all the characters.

Oh - and to whoever said the Punisher lasts the longest? laughing!!!

He'll be outta bullets QUICK. Probably the first to go.

emporerpants
well, the point is that they are going to die, just whoever lasts the longest in scenario 1 gets to come back, and who lasts the longest in scenario 2 gets to go home. i think we'd have to consider some of these people actively hunting down the others so that they could live, or perhaps pretending to cooperate long to stab someone in the back.

Soljer
Elektra and Kraven might.

But they'd get taken down plenty quick if they turned on the humans.

Apolloknight
I could see panther going to longest, not only will his suit protect him, but his senses would mean 0 sneak attacks, and on top of that hes pretty smart

BP would not need his claws for this, all he needs is his energy daggers which are generated from his gloves (which means he cant lose them), can phase through all types of metals (even adamantium), be fired like throwing knifes or solid beams, can numb every nerve in there body's on contact, or just kill and to my best knowledge, always recharge.

Capt might lose his shield

Punisher will run out of ammo

Batman out of batarangs

green arrow out of arrows

etc.

Not to mention if one did get to close, Panther has fought and defeated everything from lions, to rhinos, elephants, yetis, and even a T-rex.........with his bare hands no less.

TricksterPriest
The battleground is really unfair to the heroes. As someone said, "They're coming out of the ****ing walls!" evil face The aliens are quite stealthy and once they get close enough to hit you, you're basically ****ed if you try to shoot them.

Plus, the marines had motion detectors and heavy artillery, and they still got wasted.

Badabing
Originally posted by emporerpants
i did this once before awhile back and i was going to bump it, but i can't find it.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=414130

cool

emporerpants
yeah, the battle ground is unfair to the heroes, but the heroes aren't supposed to win, in fact they can't win. its just who survives longest.

hugekent
So really they could hide and avoid the aliens. I wouldn't think it would last too long, 100 is a lot of aliens. Beast may just be able to get up into some hidden area and survive for a few minutes. Just throwing it out there...

emporerpants
hey, remember, its a large facility. newt survived for like a month on her own.

DestinyGuy678
woah bp has better ranged weapons then frank, frank carries an arsenal all the time you have to be kidding limited whlie BP's is limitless

emporerpants
bump

8swords
no one seems to pick kraven for some reason, i mean the op said who survives this scenario the longest right? although i'm torn betwen kraven and BP on the first scenario and probably cap in the 2nd.

staxamillion
awful lot of ninja on this roster im assuming they ill hide and sneak for as long as possible.

question for the OP. is this the facility with the power cut? complete or mostly dark?

staxamillion
I no lights on drizzt and DD might be the last two because they can see in the dark enough to sneak

riv6672
Originally posted by Apolloknight
I could see panther going to longest, not only will his suit protect him, but his senses would mean 0 sneak attacks, and on top of that hes pretty smart

BP would not need his claws for this, all he needs is his energy daggers which are generated from his gloves (which means he cant lose them), can phase through all types of metals (even adamantium), be fired like throwing knifes or solid beams, can numb every nerve in there body's on contact, or just kill and to my best knowledge, always recharge.

Capt might lose his shield

Punisher will run out of ammo

Batman out of batarangs

green arrow out of arrows

etc.

Not to mention if one did get to close, Panther has fought and defeated everything from lions, to rhinos, elephants, yetis, and even a T-rex.........with his bare hands no less.
Hoooooly SHIT. People were jerking off BP here as far back as 2007. laughing

Batman or Punisher last longest, going the Newt route.

yaadaveyaa
i think cap wins for various reasons, he will out last everyone in stamina he can regenerate a lot of the injuries he'll sustain and hes just bigger faster stronger than the rest

unless batman colonizes the facility and makes the aliens work for him... both are pretty plausible ideas

Vanguard
Originally posted by riv6672

It's not jerking off. Its just facts.

Vanguard
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
i think cap wins for various reasons, he will out last everyone in stamina he can regenerate a lot of the injuries he'll sustain and hes just bigger faster stronger than the rest

Cap said that Black Panther is his equal. So he's not "bigger, faster, stronger" than the rest. Priest has also said that Panther is faster than Cap.

Sin I AM
Elektra wins thru superior ninjaing and misdirect. lol @ bp wankage.

riv6672
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
Another good choice.
I think my 2 are stealthier by bit, but yes, Cap has the tools needed here.

Originally posted by Vanguard
It's not jerking off. Its just facts.
The jerking of BP is a fact, yes.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by Vanguard
Cap said that Black Panther is his equal. So he's not "bigger, faster, stronger" than the rest. Priest has also said that Panther is faster than Cap.

im just going by on panel overall cap is bigger faster strong and more durable than the rest of the list ... the only thing that changes my mind a little is the BP suit i dont think aliens could do anything to it so he could sit indian style in the middle and eat a twix.

riv6672
The suit's been compromised by a lot less than acidic blood.
Posters who are saying BP is completely invulnerable in this scenario are mistaken.

emporerpants
As for the light question, the power goes out randomly and goes back on randomly.

tkitna
Originally posted by riv6672

Why wouldn't they? I just remembered that Hudlin was writing Panther back then so they have a legitimate claim. With Reggie behind the pen, not only does BP win both scenarios, he probably defeats every stinking alien on board.

riv6672
Haha

staxamillion
in scenario 1 with the light off and on id give it to DD I think he would be able to "see" the facility in ways that the others could not and sneak successfully like the kid did and kick ass when needed too.

in scenario 2 with the lights on and off intermittently id give it lasting the longest to batman. I think he BP and cap would figure out the weakness and come up with a plan the quickest but batman has the ninja skills and the toys to outlast the two.

emporerpants
bumpity bump bump!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.