The Tarkatan Warrior, Baraka

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great

MadMel
the bladed mutant (NOT WOLVERINE) FTW!

Ridley_Prime
lol ^^

BOAPMurBylU

erm

Bogard
Does anybody have the scan of Baraka lifting up a building?

I really want to see it.

Ridley_Prime
Baraka lifting up a building? huh I don't seem to remember that at all... Is it from one of the comics or something?

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
lol ^^

BOAPMurBylU

erm

You know, Mortal Kombat had a good thing going but as soon as Armageddon and MKvsDC surfaced, the franchise became kind of a downer. I hope MKvsDC isn't canon or this is gonna get real ugly.

Ridley_Prime
Indeed. facepalm

Deception was actually awesome though (from MK3 to Deadly Alliance, not so much).

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
lol ^^

BOAPMurBylU

erm

that is one of the lamest endings for a video game i ever seen.

its like they put zero effort into it at all.

Ridley_Prime
I have to agree (same goes for pretty much every other ending of that wretched game sad).

Kazenji
Snafu the Great needs to fix alot of his picture links.

Ridley_Prime
He should've just uploaded the pictures from photobucket or imageshack instead of using up other sites' bandwidth. It's no wonder they're not appearing now. erm

No End N Site
When I was a little kid, Baraka use to scare the shit outta me. I hated it when brothers use to pick him.

Ridley_Prime
Haha, same here.

Well, it only used to scare me as a kid when Baraka did that blade fatality in MK2, but still.

Eh, good times those were though.

Joker1237
I thought MK3-U, MK4, MKDA, MKD and MKA were good games in there own right.

Now they each faulter if you compare it to a classic like MKII or even the first game, but I have fun with the combos in the later games.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.