World War Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shin_Nikkolas
Basically, WW has to fight everyone Hulk has. She has to take the damage he's taken thus far.

How long till she loses?

Soljer
She easily makes it to Sentry.

We'll see how that fight goes, and I'll let you know whether he stops her or not.

Shin_Nikkolas
Why does she easily make it to Sentry?

Hope you're kidding in thinking she can breeze passed Strange.

Soljer
In a real fight? Nah, Strange'd stomp Wonder Woman and the Hulk at the same time without even a sweat drop.

If he fought the way he did in world war hulk? No shit she'd breeze by him. Oh, and she wouldn't have had a hole punched in her, either.

starlock
Hmmmmm, i am not sure wonder woman would make it out of issue 4 where the army nearly shreds him to pieces

I mean the thread starter says she has to take the damage he does, add that to doctor strange/Zom...blowing holes thu his chest and the punishment would be too much, i dont think she makes it past the army and doctor/Zom

Soljer
Wonder Woman can instantaneously merge with the Earth and heal any damage she's sustained.

Not to mention, she'd very easily and casually block every projectile the army launched at her, and could always call on the aegis if she didn't want to take a hit from Strange.

Symmetric Chaos
She'd do it faster but with less style.

Innerhype
Originally posted by Soljer
Wonder Woman can instantaneously merge with the Earth and heal any damage she's sustained.

Not to mention, she'd very easily and casually block every projectile the army launched at her, and could always call on the aegis if she didn't want to take a hit from Strange.

But she won't be on Earth when Black Bolt screams at her point-blank. And she can survive having a adamatium spike drove into her brain?

BentonGrey
She'd go down early and hard.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Innerhype
But she won't be on Earth when Black Bolt screams at her point-blank. And she can survive having a adamatium spike drove into her brain?
She survived a blast from the entire greek pantheon. the pressure of the blast alone would have smashed anyone else into nothingness. and the spike will never get to her brain. The tiara is indestructible.

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Agreed. World War Diana would be an issue long and no better than any other issue of Wonder Woman.

Meaning..

You know - barely suitable for use as toilet paper. erm.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Agreed. World War Diana would be an issue long and no better than any other issue of Wonder Woman.

Meaning..

You know - barely suitable for use as toilet paper. erm.

Wonder Woman thirteen was good. As was her annual. John Byrne's run was good. So was George Perez and Jimenez. Do you own yet any of them before you stated this?

Soljer
I actually read her annual yesterday, and thirteen the day before.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I actually read her annual yesterday, and thirteen the day before.
Then you'd know that the annual was pretty good. Showed great characterization of Her, Herc, and Circe. Also explains how and why she is stronger in her WW form and weak as Diana prince. And 13 explains Why Hippolyta let that mess that was Amazon's attacks happen. Not much in the way of action in 13, but it did give insight on some things.

Soljer
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Then you'd know that the annual was pretty good. Showed great characterization of Her, Herc, and Circe. Also explains how and why she is stronger in her WW form and weak as Diana prince. And 13 explains Why Hippolyta let that mess that was Amazon's attacks happen. Not much in the way of action in 13, but it did give insight on some things.

No - I'd know exactly how good the Annual was.

Which, in my opinion, definitely scored in the negatives. Reminds me why I don't pull Wonder Woman very often.

Kutulu
I love how the Wonder Woman fanboys react to the OP saying that she has to take the damage that Hulk has to mean that she gets to block every attack.

Block does not equal take damage folks.

Adamantite to the brain kills her dead. End of story.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Kutulu
I love how the Wonder Woman fanboys react to the OP saying that she has to take the damage that Hulk has to mean that she gets to block every attack.

Just like a sun amped superman punch did. Or a punch to the face from Oblivion. Or the Magical Molecular decomposition power of Decay. Yup I"m certain those should have all killed her too.

Soljer
Originally posted by Kutulu

Does Diana even have a brain?

Being made of clay, and what not? Does she have vital spots?

I'm not using this as an argument, I honestly don't know.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Does Diana even have a brain?

Being made of clay, and what not? Does she have vital spots?

I'm not using this as an argument, I honestly don't know. Um I have been a sodom yat fan before he was cool. And now you go and get that Sig. mad mad mad

Soljer
Um I have been a sodom yat fan before he was cool. And now you go and get that Sig. mad mad mad

Hey - I was a fan of him since The Tales of The Green Lantern Corps Annual 2.

So **** you, stick out tongue.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Hey - I was a fan of him since The Tales of The Green Lantern Corps Annual 2.

So **** you, stick out tongue.

OMG. I was totally pumping his rep up during the Who can beat superman in the sun thread. You should pick his as your official character before someone gets smart lol.

Soljer
OMG. I was totally pumping his rep up during the Who can beat superman in the sun thread. You should pick his as your official character before someone gets smart lol.

Meh, if I were gonna pick a character for the battlezone, it'd be Iron Fist. But Immortal Iron Fist and Sinestro Corps War are my two biggest pulls right now.

I can't wait for Corps 17 and GL 25...

And I've been DYING to put him in some versus threads...but I know he doesn't have, you know, ANY feats for it...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Meh, if I were gonna pick a character for the battlezone, it'd be Iron Fist. But Immortal Iron Fist and Sinestro Corps War are my two biggest pulls right now.

I can't wait for Corps 17 and GL 25...

And I've been DYING to put him in some versus threads...but I know he doesn't have, you know, ANY feats for it...

I must say that THE SC has made me drool for each new issue. More than any other read in years. Sodam Yot will probably be the only DC chacter who can get a hefty majority on the surfer in time. Beside firestorm. If they keep writing him up.

Soljer
I must say that THE SC has made me drool for each new issue. More than any other read in years. Sodam Yot will probably be the only DC chacter who can get a hefty majority on the surfer in time. Beside firestorm. If they keep writing him up.

Agreed. An amalgam Lantern-Superman would definitely take Norrin for a majority.

Not yet, though. No feats. sad.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Agreed. An amalgam Lantern-Superman would definitely take Norrin for a majority.

Not yet, though. No feats. sad.

You can bet that he is going to be the star of the Corps series or get his own. I'd buy it for sure. I miss the valor series. And to have a valor like guy with a ring makes me hornier than Kolby Bryant in a room full of naked white women.

Soljer
You can bet that he is going to be the star of the Corps series or get his own. I'd buy it for sure. I miss the valor series. And to have a valor like guy with a ring makes me hornier than Kolby Bryant in a room full of naked white women.

We'll see. I think he's definitely getting built up to be the next Ion.

Fingers crossed.

nvrbeenwthagirl
We'll see. I think he's definitely getting built up to be the next Ion.

Fingers crossed.

Now that would be juicy. An Ion who's also a Daxamite.

Soljer
Now that would be juicy. An Ion who's also a Daxamite.

Yeah....

That'd be a step beyond High Herald, in my personal opinion, stick out tongue.

masterbruce
couldn't they make Sodam Yat look cooler? he looks dorky

Soljer
You're one to talk?

masterbruce
You're one to talk? confused

Hyperion 07
You're one to talk? thumb up

FearOfBlood
Black Bolt kills her with a whisper.

FearOfBlood
http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,152417.0.html

that's the difference between a biased anti-hulk board and an unbiased board

llagrok
"without a healing factor, and lack off uber durability, she does pretty bad. If she had like cap lvl durability, and used her speed, she could do really well, especially if she had her gear, and the right mindset."

These guys know a shitload about Diana dur

It's also funny how they say that she won't make it past Dr.Strange, because we know the Hulk never would've, had they fought properly.

Soljer
Funny, most of the people there also seemed confident that Wonder Woman would do well.

GreEnenergy.
Shortykins
Stanlos
Kase
The Bat

Hmmm...

celestialdemon
Originally posted by llagrok
"without a healing factor, and lack off uber durability, she does pretty bad. If she had like cap lvl durability, and used her speed, she could do really well, especially if she had her gear, and the right mindset."

These guys know a shitload about Diana dur

It's also funny how they say that she won't make it past Dr.Strange, because we know the Hulk never would've, had they fought properly.

Yeah, Strange can annihilate the Hulk easily. He was written horribly just so Hulk can get his ass beat by Sentry.

FearOfBlood
Funny, most of the people there also seemed confident that Wonder Woman would do well.

GreEnenergy.
Shortykins
Stanlos
Kase
The Bat

Hmmm...

The only ones. They are all Dc fanboys. Nothing new.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Yeah, Strange can annihilate the Hulk easily. He was written horribly just so Hulk can get his ass beat by Sentry.

you wish sad

celestialdemon
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
you wish sad

You're right. A guy who has defeated Shuma Gorath and has stood his ground against the In-Betweener doesn't stand a chance against a mad Hulk.

Soljer
The only ones. They are all Dc fanboys. Nothing new.

Not including the ones I mentioned, only three people posted in that thread...

So, how does six to three in favor of Diana managing show a pro-Hulk board?

Shin_Nikkolas
Considering the lengthy debates most of the prominent members have had with KASE, a massive Wonder Woman fan, I'm pretty sure they do.

And Diana does not have a healing factor or Cap Marvel durability. So..she goes down.

Mr.Biscuits
Wolverine kills her...biscuits

SuperiorTech
You guy's are gonna have to put galactus on one of those teams that the only way people are gonna agree someone can beat diana.

Soljer
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
You guy's are gonna have to put galactus on one of those teams that the only way people are gonna agree someone can beat diana.

Nah.

Superman, Thor, Silver Surfer, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Warlock, Flash....

All could take Diana for a majority.

Mr.Biscuits
Nah.

Superman, Thor, Silver Surfer, Green Lantern,Warlock, Flash....

All could take Diana for a majority.
biscuits

Soljer
Originally posted by Mr.Biscuits
biscuits

Are you glaring at me for the sig? Calm yourself - it's only temporary, I'm going to go back to my Iron Fist sig soon enough.

stick out tongue.

Mr.Biscuits
Are you glaring at me for the sig? Calm yourself - it's only temporary, I'm going to go back to my Iron Fist sig soon enough.

stick out tongue.
Not at all.I just corrected your post...uhuh

Soljer
Originally posted by Mr.Biscuits
Not at all.I just corrected your post...uhuh

Haha - I didn't even pay attention to my 'quoted' content.

My bad. stick out tongue.

Anywho.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by celestialdemon
You're right. A guy who has defeated Shuma Gorath and has stood his ground against the In-Betweener doesn't stand a chance against a mad Hulk.

Of course the Strange that he actually fought wasn't even close to that sort of power . . .

Soljer
Of course the Strange that he actually fought wasn't even close to that sort of power . . .
Because, ladies and gentlemen?

Three little sounds;

Pee

Eye

Ess

big grin.

TricksterPriest
Is Strange/Zom the only one who gets PIS on, or does everyone have PIS on? Because if it's the latter, Wondy's almost guaranteed to win.

Symmetric Chaos
Because, ladies and gentlemen?

Three little sounds;

Pee

Eye

Ess

big grin.

Sea
Eye
Ess

Bee
Oh
Tch

llagrok
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
Considering the lengthy debates most of the prominent members have had with KASE, a massive Wonder Woman fan, I'm pretty sure they do.

And Diana does not have a healing factor or Cap Marvel durability. So..she goes down.

Diana has plenty ways of healing herself no expression

Or rather, a single very potent way

nvrbeenwthagirl
This thread is silly anyway. WW and Hulk are two different Characters. DIANA would accomplish more than the hulk. Remember he came pissed and ready and prepped. DIANA with prep>>>>>>>>>>>All hulks combined. Plus she doesn't need to take as much dmg as he took, bracelets and aegis shield for the win. Or she just puts on her two guantlets and smashes the world into nothingness.

Harry Fingerman
Not to mention, she'd very easily and casually block every projectile the army launched at her, and could always call on the aegis if she didn't want to take a hit from Strange. Not the type of bombs the army launched at Hulk... I really doubt it anyway.

Gecko4lif

Soljer
Sea
Eye
Ess

Bee
Oh
Tch

Nah.

Strange letting the Hulk break his hands was CIS.

Strange being unable to cast spells without his hands, being unable to heal his hands, those were either massive retcons, or PIS.

Meaning...

OH-MY-GOD!!!!

The Hulk doesn't have a jobber aura! He's been RETCON PUNCHING THIS ENTIRE TIME!!!!

Black Bolt not destroying the moon? Retcon punch.

Doc Strange being a total ****ing magical newb? Retcon punch.

Jesus H. Christ! I figured it out!

strengthkills
Originally posted by llagrok

These guys know a shitload about Diana dur It's also funny how they say that she won't make past Dr.Strange, because we know the Hulk never would've, had they fought properly. it

They do ,Did Zomling even KO Hulk,did Hulk KO Zomling...Im confused about how you stumbled upon this conclusion.

strengthkills
I would love to see some of the characters as aggressive and powerful as they are made out to be on this board in an actual comic.

strengthkills
Not including the ones I mentioned, only three people posted in that thread...

So, how does six to three in favor of Diana managing show a pro-Hulk board?

They arent pro-hulk,but they take characters history into consideration.

iceman24567

that's the difference between a biased anti-hulk board and an unbiased board Stanlos claims she is as strong and fast as Superman which in my opinion is crazy but i think Black Bolt would take her out.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
Basically, WW has to fight everyone Hulk has. She has to take the damage he's taken thus far.

How long till she loses?

base on what the op said, she has to take all the damage he's taken so far. so.......

i dont think she'd get past bb. the scream/whispper would knock her out. and no, she cant block or avoid it as already stated by the op...she has to take the same damage.

but if circumstances were changed where she just goes through the same battles as wwh base on her skills shed stop at dr. strange/zom me thinkls.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by iceman24567
Stanlos claims she is as strong and fast as Superman which in my opinion is crazy but i think Black Bolt would take her out.

She is if you take into account that Superman isn't Sun amping or pulling a superman jobber not holding back moment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.