Kurt Cobain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the welsh one
i think there should be a thread for this ledgend

this thread is for just general chat about kurt cobain

so do you people think he commited suicide or his wife killed him?

Morning_Glory
committed suicide... sigh .......zzzzzz

I remember the day it happened... I was about 13... thanks now I feel old.

the welsh one
laughing out loud thats why im here

Alpha Centauri
If you're not talking about music, it goes to the celebs forum.

This isn't for superficial chit chat.

-AC

SelphieT
Hmm, I used to think he was the shit a few years ago, now I just could care less about him.

He didn't do that much to make him so great.

Pezmerga
He just is overhyped is all.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by SelphieT
Hmm, I used to think he was the shit a few years ago, now I just could care less about him.

He didn't do that much to make him so great.

COULDN'T care less, you mean.

-AC

SelphieT
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
COULDN'T care less, you mean.

-AC

Do I? Do I really mean that?

Alpha Centauri
Most likely.

-AC

Kram3r
No denying the hyper surrounding him and the reception his music garners is rather exaggerated but I think what we have of his music was great. I love Nevermind and even more so In Utero.

SelphieT
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Most likely.

-AC

Indeed..........

I have to say I liked Nirvana's Bleach a bit more than Nevermind and In Utero, no matter how great those two albums are.

the welsh one
i dont think kurt cobain was overhyped. i liked all the nirvana albums

the music were great and the lyrics were really deep.

Violent2Dope
I think Nirvana was/is overrated IMO.

chillmeistergen
You claim Insane Clown Posse are some of the most meaningful and talented musicians out there; I don't think any fan of the lad's going to be upset, that you don't like Nirvana.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
You claim Insane Clown Posse are some of the most meaningful and talented musicians out there; I don't think any fan of the lad's going to be upset, that you don't like Nirvana. Just stating my opinion prick.

Morning_Glory
the majority of you guys were 2 or 5 yrs old when they came out (whatever you were children watching Barney or some crap when Nirvana were in their prime) - you didn't get to experience the "hype" of Nirvana when they were actually around ... if you did then you wouldn't think they were so overrated... they did put a big mark in music history & culture

SelphieT
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
the majority of you guys were 2 or 5 yrs old when they came out (whatever you were children watching Barney or some crap when Nirvana were in their prime) - you didn't get to experience the "hype" of Nirvana when they were actually around ... if you did then you wouldn't think they were so overrated... they did put a big mark in music history & culture

Oh, I admit I was swept into the current of grunge, but it's now that I come to think of it, it wasn't that great. Sure, they were very influential, but everyone worships them as some kind of god, when they were just human.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
the majority of you guys were 2 or 5 yrs old when they came out (whatever you were children watching Barney or some crap when Nirvana were in their prime) - you didn't get to experience the "hype" of Nirvana when they were actually around ... if you did then you wouldn't think they were so overrated... they did put a big mark in music history & culture Of course, because your opinion is automatically right and ours is wrong.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Kurt good sing. He has some jams, back in the day.

chillmeistergen
What?

CaptainStoic
Nirvana was the shyt back in the day, but I agree there were groups that overshadowed them back then, Pearl Jam anyone? I really did and still do like Nirvana. Not many groups today have a following like they did, if any at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.