How've seen hollywood star.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zimbo
Have someone here seen any hollywood actor.
I've never been in Los Angeles but my friend've seen Jim Carey
when he was shoting Liar Liar. smile

Tex
I've seen Chuck Norris a couple of times, and Keanu Reeves with his band and Bruce Willis at Planet Hollywood back in the early 90s.

zimbo
Oh my god! Where you live!

Dim
oh you see people but they're not as impressive in the flesh..

Ushgarak
Dim the star-meeting meister, eh?

Dim
No, I've only seen a handful..

BackFire349
ive seen dusting hoffman at the airport.

zimbo
How long time ago??

Bad Boy
Not a movie star, but I met Robert Plant at a football match. I saw him at the gates and he sat with me and my dad for the whole game! He's a really cool guy, so he wasn't too upset seeing his son was playing for the other side and lost!!!

LanceWindu
I met that old silent guy from the Earnest movies (Earnest Scared Straight, Earnest Saved Christmas, Earnest Goes to Jail, Earnest Goes To Jail, etc.)

I met him at a restaurant in a Nashville mall. He was really nice and signed me and my sister's autographs.

No one else even recognized him.

zimbo
May be it wasn't him??!

BackFire349
it was like 3 years ago.

LanceWindu
Yes it was him, my mom saw him first and then I saw him, and he had a few guys with him that looked like agents.

And BackFire, what are you talking about???

zimbo
May be Back fire on wrong thread?

LanceWindu
Possibly, or he's just going crazy and talking to the voices inside his head.

zimbo
Thats funy!!! big grin

Thomas H

zimbo
What this supose to mean.

Tex
Most movie stars are really short too.
I remember Keanu Reeves was sitting down on this bar stoll outside this club where he and his crappy band we're performing. No one was paying him any attention. Mind you this was before the Matrix.
He had long hair and was unshaven and was wearing wrinkled dirty looking clothes.
His band was beyond awful.

BackFire349
where they named papa roach?

Tex
Nah, I dont even rember.
I'm sure if your that interested, you could do some research and find out. Maybe even get some MP3's *Shudders*laughing out loud

LanceWindu
I saw a special on MTV called "No Hit Wonders" and they listed him and his band and they played a sample of his music, the worst thing I've ever heard. I though my ears were bleeding.

mah
'no hit wonders', thats a great titlelaughing out loud I've got to hear this band.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.