~*~Most Powerful in the Universe~*~ All Rounds in 1 thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth malice
It seems DBZ is upsetting the mods yet posting silly pictures of "fail" every 2 mins is ok.

If im banned for this, it doesnt matter i never use this site.

So im gonna try yet again for a third time, and i want to keep all match ups, on topic and off purely in this 1 site.

Also in the "MPITU" intoduction thread no mods said i wasnt allowed to post this at the time did they?

Now should i continue the Thor/Goku match up or just skip that and go on tot the net match up.

Soljer
Doesn't really matter.

If you wanted to do this, you should have tried talking to one of the mods in PM and at least pretended to be a respectable poster. You wanna ask the manager of Wal Mart before you start selling cookies outside, you wanna ask the moderators of the forum before you start making bullshit threads.

Not the best of analogies, sure, but I'm still awake from yesterday, and kind of hung over, even without sleeping...so..

It'll have to suffice.

Just, don't be surprised if this one gets closed, too...

silverstream
THOR

masterbruce
Originally posted by darth malice

Now should i continue the Thor/Goku match up or just skip that and go on tot the net match up. next matchup

Kutulu
WRONG.

Kutulu
It seems DBZ is upsetting the mods yet posting silly pictures of "fail" every 2 mins is ok.

If im banned for this, it doesnt matter i never use this site.

So im gonna try yet again for a third time, and i want to keep all match ups, on topic and off purely in this 1 site.

Also in the "MPITU" intoduction thread no mods said i wasnt allowed to post this at the time did they?

Now should i continue the Thor/Goku match up or just skip that and go on tot the net match up.
http://files.samhart.net/humor/fail.jpg

darth malice
didnt you post that exact same thing yesterday

Soljer
Didn't you? wink.

Magee
LOL GOKU WINZ COZ HE JST BLOWZ DA PLANET UP AND THOR WIL DIE TEHN HE BLOW UP UNIVERSE SO GOKU IS MOST PORFUL IN WORLD UNIVERSE!1!1!!1!!ONE!!1!!EL!EV!EN!1!!LOL!!

Creshosk
It seems DBZ is upsetting the mods The force is weak with you. You lack the perceptive abilities of even the lowest ranking among the users of the force.

Originally posted by DigiMark
Keep them comic related.

- If there is another forum for discussing the characters, they are banned. This includes game characters, anime/manga, and Star Wars.

DestinyGuy678
it's close I think thor might take it though, goku realy only has speed

and some of you need to stop being so immature, respect cultures outside of you own, I've see njust as many fanboys for world war hulk as I have for goku yet goku gets banned and WWH stays?

silverstream
someone hasn't read the rules roll eyes (sarcastic)

darth malice
like anyone ever reads them

Symmetric Chaos
like anyone ever reads them

Actually all the mods have and so has anyone who's stayed in the comic area for more than two weeks.

rotiart
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
it's close I think thor might take it though, goku realy only has speed

and some of you need to stop being so immature, respect cultures outside of you own, I've see njust as many fanboys for world war hulk as I have for goku yet goku gets banned and WWH stays?

1. I'm asian.
2. I have watched every episode/manga of dragonball(z/gt)
3. I read comics, and i watch anime.

The problem with Goku is that at the end of the vegeta saga, vegeta or goku could destroy a planet with their most powerful blast aimed at the planet...

At the end of the Goku/Frieza saga, just fighting on a planet caused so much collateral damage, the planet was destroyed.

In the cell saga... well... nothing... happened to the planet... but supposedly these guys were supposed to be even stronger then frieza..

etc...

If you want a comparison goku at the end of the GT saga is stronger/faster/more powerful than even a sundipped superman raging on roid rage. So will never ever ever ever never ever, never ever ever, beat thor. You know it, I know it. But you want so badly to think Goku wins, that you come to this forum to push the point.

HERE is why goku loses. if you watch the shows, manga, goku always plays with his enemy. then says he'll ramp it up. then ... plays.. then ramps it up some more... he'd fight thor... realize thors "fighting limits" and then power himself up more to beat thor. Thor however would say... F### this, and swirl his hammer overhead. Goku thinking that thor is simply powering up would stand and watch... like he does in every frigging anime/manga for about 3 mangas or 5 episodes... and while it takes thor 1 minute to power-up.. which is really thor bfring goku off into another dimension from which he'll never return. The end. Thor wins.

However this is a comic book forum... for mainstream comics from america.. i'm sure if you wanted to, you could find a manga forum, devoted to DBZ characters. Of course the debates there would get tired quicky... what if... so and so had so and so... answer? goku wins automatically. this is meant for mainstream comics... who... god forbid.. .try to balance things out.

(although on a personal note, I would like to say i wouldn't mind comparing some manga/anime to american comics... i'd just leave out dbz though cause its too over the top. like maybe the ninja skills of the ten ten from naruto vs. Electra. but thats not allowed so i stay away. big grin)

DestinyGuy678
actually the collateral damage didn't destroy the planet, freeza fired a blast at the planet destroying the core, he intentionally destoryed the planet, goku isn't that strong and his blasts could be survived by thor easily

anywho I'm not into manga at all, I'm just saying we should except all for forms of comics manga or american comics

Kurash
closed

derrick666
blah

Creshosk
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/Creshosk/KMC/Dur/powdurpuff-threadfails.jpg

Air Legend
Cresh, stop being an ass.

DestinyGuy678
It'd be a nice fight, but going all out I'd say thor wins....but it really dpends, is it anime goku or manga goku?

Air Legend
Anime Goku wins. Manga Goku loses.

darth malice
anime Goku to avoid further upset i will start match up 3 when i wake up tomorrow.

1 is a comic character the other is not.

darth malice
The score without ign votes is

22-19 to Thor

but Goku is winning as theres more votes for him on ign

Tron
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
actually the collateral damage didn't destroy the planet, freeza fired a blast at the planet destroying the core, he intentionally destoryed the planet, goku isn't that strong and his blasts could be survived by thor easily

anywho I'm not into manga at all, I'm just saying we should except all for forms of comics manga or american comics

There are rare exceptions where some anime characters are allowed, mainly because they have a pretty consistent powerbase which makes debating easier with mainstream characters (ex. Guyver). But, some anime characters power isn't so consistent, and make a clean debate almost improbably. And, especially in the case of DBZ, threads become the subject of flaming, trolling, bashing, etc., which is why they're not allowed. Anyone who's been on this site for more than 3 years can tell you that, and it almost never fails.

Anyway, as has been said numerous times, this thread goes against forum rules, and will be closed, again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.