Karachi Uncovered

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NASA
Watch this documentry and tell me what you think about it?

67IlH4zhj9Q

Reverend Axel
Nah.

DigiMark007
Documentary?

Might want to try that in the GDF. Seems like it's more news-oriented than OTF should be.

Anyway, new topic:

Watch this documentary of Batman shopping and let me know what you think.

Snjh1hT853g

dadudemon
Karachi has a "karach" in it...teehee

DigiMark007
Besides, I watched the video...it's just some dude working his way into the Pakastani upper class of celebrities, and talking about media trends and how modernized Pakistan can be. Diverting, but it ignores the problems going on over there and attempts to gloss over them and say "Hey look! It's not so bad. We're civilized too." A nice view of the other side, but to try to play it off as the norm for their culture rather than the exception is a sad example of media bias.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Documentary?

Might want to try that in the GDF. Seems like it's more news-oriented than OTF should be.

Anyway, new topic:

Snjh1hT853g

31 id rather see darth vader shopping for shoes

DigiMark007
Dude, it's Batman. He makes anything instantly funny.

...but apparently people don't agree. They didn't like it on the comic forums either. But I laugh my ass off every time I watch it. The epic mundanity is priceless.

Mairuzu
I dont have sound, will it be funny if i watch it with sound? and i only watched like 1 min of it.. im at work so ill do it later

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Mairuzu
I dont have sound, will it be funny if i watch it with sound? and i only watched like 1 min of it.. im at work so ill do it later

It's some insanely epic music that makes it sound like he's on a world-saving mission. In any case, it's entirely likely that I'm the only onw that finds it funny.

embarrasment

dadudemon
It's some insanely epic music that makes it sound like he's on a world-saving mission. In any case, it's entirely likely that I'm the only onw that finds it funny.

embarrasment

Yes...

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Documentary?

Anyway, new topic:

Snjh1hT853g

Love how some one has a lot of free time on his hands. Love the Batman Begins theme music.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Love how some one has a lot of free time on his hands. Love the Batman Begins theme music.

It's from BB?! Sweet. I may have to buy it now...great music.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.