Firestorm/Sersi vs. Black Bolt/Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Who would win?

starlock
Instincts tell me Team one for the win

Between firestorm and sersi.....they have a boatload of options, which they specialize in....matter manipulation and transmutation...ouch

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by starlock
Instincts tell me Team one for the win

Between firestorm and sersi.....they have a boatload of options, which they specialize in....matter manipulation and transmutation...ouch

Yes. But BB and BA have Teh uber strength, Matter manipulation and resist of thier own. And Speed is on thier side. At least in BA's case. Plus BB can scream with the best of them. Two many variables to call for me.

SuperiorTech
Not really familiar with firestorm but is he that powerful to have to team bb,ba and sersi to fight him.

iceman24567
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Yes. But BB and BA have Teh uber strength, Matter manipulation and resist of thier own. And Speed is on thier side. At least in BA's case. Plus BB can scream with the best of them. Two many variables to call for me. Firestorm alone could possibly take them both unless Black Bolt started screaming killing everybody in the solar system.

Harry Fingerman
How well does Firestorm do with flying bricks, basically?

Because the last time he fought BA...

Galan007
Yes. But BB and BA have Teh uber strength, Matter manipulation and resist of thier own. And Speed is on thier side. At least in BA's case. Plus BB can scream with the best of them. Two many variables to call for me. Speed is on their side, huh?

Have you forgotten that FS is able to teleport in a 'Nightcrawler-esque' fashion now?

Or did you take into account that even if FS couldn't do that, he is still able to make himself, and others, travel "instantaneously"? wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007
Speed is on their side, huh?

Have you forgotten that FS is able to teleport in a 'Nightcrawler-esque' fashion now?

Or did you take into account that even if FS couldn't do that, he is still able to make himself, and others, travel "instantaneously"? wink

I did. Firestorm is too damned much. I can't even make fun threads with him anymore. NO wonder DS gave him a compliment on his power.

Harry Fingerman
Speed is on their side, huh?

Have you forgotten that not only can FS go intangible, , but he is also able to teleport in a 'Nightcrawler-esque' fashion now?

Or did you take into account that even if FS couldn't do that, he is still able to make himself, and others, travel "instantaneously"? wink He's trying to justify the thread, because everyone else thinks it's spite.

Galan007
I did. Firestorm is too damned much. I can't even make fun threads with him anymore. NO wonder DS gave him a compliment on his power. thumb up
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
He's trying to justify the thread, because everyone else thinks it's spite. It's all clear now. stick out tongue

Harry Fingerman
On a related note...
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/1002/racerxwwiiib4p11ji2.th.jpg

shifty

Galan007
What else beside PIS/CIS was stopping FS/GL's from at least containing BA in a construct of some sort?

Kurash
team 1

Harry Fingerman
What else beside PIS/CIS was stopping FS/GL's from at least containing BA in a construct of some sort? The only person who's debatable is Firestorm.

John isn't beating him, and neither is Guy.

Also, I haven't really seen too much of Guy or John using constructs to hold strong people.

Galan007
The only person who's debatable is Firestorm. Barring PIS/CIS, it's not really that debatable, imo.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He's trying to justify the thread, because everyone else thinks it's spite.

huh? Spite on who's side? isn't black bolt the third most powerful guy in his solar system or galaxy? And BA I'm sure would beat sersi mercilessly if she wasn't careful? or is it on the other side, where Sersi could mind rape one of the two and turn BA into chicken feed. And firestorm could turn intangible and cage BB in an inertron cage. Which is it? Who's it spite against? please tell us.

Harry Fingerman
huh? Spite on who's side? isn't black bolt the third most powerful guy in his solar system or galaxy? And BA I'm sure would beat sersi mercilessly if she wasn't careful? or is it on the other side, where Sersi could mind rape one of the two and turn BA into chicken feed. And firestorm could turn intangible and cage BB in an inertron cage. Which is it? Who's it spite against? please tell us. I never said you created a spite thread, just that everyone else thinks it is.

As for what side, stop playing stupid.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I never said you created a spite thread, just that everyone else thinks it is.

As for what side, stop playing stupid. When I made the thread, I thought it was spite on both sides lol. Cuz both sides are rediculous. I wondered if BB's scream could scatter firestorm while phased or Sersi's atoms. I wonder if Ba's magical lightning would knock either out. I wondered if Sersi could Turn either into a frog. I also wondered if BA's own matter manip and superior energy manip powers could work in his favor against Firestorm.

SnazzySmurph
Team 1 wins, but it's by far not a stomp.

Team 2 is generally much less CIS-infected than 1, after all.

Galan007
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
Team 2 is generally much less CIS-infected than 1, after all. thumb up

nvrbeenwthagirl
On a related note...
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/1002/racerxwwiiib4p11ji2.th.jpg

shifty One Reason BA did so well is becuz he was trying to kill while the heroes weren't so viscious. It's kinda the same reason why the Gl corps where getting thier asses kicked in the beginning of the Sinestro War.

Mr.Biscuits
Adam solos.

Estacado
jam

UniOmni
Second team ftw.

BB and Adam are both more combat oriented than their opponents, and would put them down fast.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.